• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most fun pre holiday party!

JPie1

Verified
Yesterday I had the upmost delight and fun with my friends, Ann, Drew, Tracy, Jen, Ed & Patti..

1st and foremost before the tickling stories begin. I have met the most warm wonderful people to start realizing a hidden dream. Not only are they fun ticklers but they are warm, wonderful and delightful to be with on many levels. I have truly found friends.
Thank you to Ann & Drew for hosting us, you would do marvelous with a B & B !!

Let the tickle stories begin, and tickling there was!!

I was tickled and I did some tickling...just some, right Ray? I think my fun but evil side really is coming out to play.

Well time for work...I will definitely expand on more later~~

Why, Thank you for your kind words, Jpie. Yes, it was the most fun.

Drew;)

A fine time indeed!

First I also wish to thank Ann and Drew for inviting Patti(shygirl) and I to their home and making us feel most welcome and for whipping up a fine turkey dinner.
Actually there were 5 more turkeys on hand.
Ann,Patti,Judy(Jpie),Tracy and Jen. All 5 turkeys made a valient attempt to make me surrender however I still remain UNbroken! Muhahhahaha!:p
90 minutes of virtually non stop tickle torture upon my ticklish body!

We all took turns being the lee aside from Tracy who was on the injured reserve resulting from a work related accident lifting heavy VHS tapes:rolleyes: and DVD's etc and Ann who was under the weather, or so she claimed;) :p :rolleyes: and we got JPie and Shygirl real good making them scream and beg for mercy over and over and over agian! The finale was having both JPie and Shygirl tied on the same bed side by side whose begs and screams still echo from CT to South Jersey!

I am sure there will be more stories to come shortly so I will leave it here for now and let the rest continue.
I do believe there were photos too taken by Tracy. She had to make herself useful to some extent... :p ;) although she did take part in being the tickler on us all but being somewhat disabled for a bit, could not overextend herself.
I wish her the best and speedy recovery. Revenge is a dish best served cold, Tracy and Ann!

Thanks again! Love ya all!

TTD
:devil2: :tickle: :santasmil

We had a great time as well, Ed. Glad you and Patti were able to join us, you guys are a blast to hang out with:cool:

And once again, the idea of side-by-side bondage: Pure Genius:D !

Thanks again for a great day!

Drew and Ann;)

TicklingDuo said:
We had a great time as well, Ed. Glad you and Patti were able to join us, you guys are a blast to hang out with:cool:

And once again, the idea of side-by-side bondage: Pure Genius:D !

Thanks again for a great day!

Drew and Ann;)

Thank you thank you thank you!:D ***taking a bow***

I just could not help myself coming up with the side by side bondage idea. The vision of seeing JPie and Shygirl in that position and being tickled unmercifully was just too strong to let pass.;) :D

Thanks for the compliment and the feeling is mutual.
Patti (shygirl) even mentioned on the way home that everyone she has met in the "community" are all just so nice and fun to be with.
It is a pleasure and honor to have you all as friends.

TTD

I'm home safe and sound. Thanks Ann and Drew for having us. I needed this weekend SO much and I am very grateful. JPie, it was a pleasure finally meeting you. Thank you so much for having me over. You are a good friend. TTD and Shygirl, as always, it was wonderful seeing you both. Tracy, I love ya babe. Next time, leave the brace home, but do bring the cane. hehehe

Ray. You sweet man. Thank you so much for that special session. I will be indebted to you for life, so start making your wish list. ;)

I love you all so much.

Jen

OK, I'm finally with it enough to respond...(she says with nearly no voice even though she wasn't tickled)...

Thanks gang for all the fun yesterday. Though I wasn't up to joining in much of the play, I had a nice time just visitting with everyone.

Judy, you certainly HAVE been unleashed! You were a real tickle demon going at those guys. You're sweet potatoe dish was really yummy, too. Thanks for bringing them.

Jen, it was wonderful to have you over again. You look better and seem freer than I've seen you in a long time. Seeing that was the best part of my day! I hope that will continue for you.

Ed, the only reason you didn't get broken is because I wasn't involved for more than a few seconds. NEXT TIME!!!

Patti, wow! You are EVIL, woman! I'll never be able to think of you without picturing you jumping all over the place attacking the guys. Talk about SAMs! I don't know which side you were more vocal on! lol

Ray, you WILL be broken again! Have no doubt of that! We'll just toss the timer out the window and keep going next time! :devil:

Tracy, you and I will both have to be sure to make up for our not being too involved by going full tilt next time! Thanks for all the pics you took. (Yes, gang, there WILL be some posted.)

Drew, my love, thanks for helping me get things ready and for being such a sweetie. I love you!

Ann

TicklingDuo said:
OK, I'm finally with it enough to respond...(she says with nearly no voice even though she wasn't tickled)...

Jen, it was wonderful to have you over again. You look better and seem freer than I've seen you in a long time. Seeing that was the best part of my day! I hope that will continue for you.

Glad you are starting to feel better sweetie. I know how hard it was for you yesterday.

Thanks so much for the compliment, Ann. I have every intention of getting better every day.

Well, I think I have recovered enough to respond here..:D though for some reason unbeknownst to me, my butt cheeks hurt...:rolleyes:

Ann & Drew...the two greatest hosts ever.. (and what a yummy turkey dinner)

Ann..break me....nah..I was enjoying myself far too much to be broken
even if Tracy had been able to join in a little more.

JPie...It seems the ler in you has found a home..(settled right into those nails I think):devil:

Ed...always a pleasure sir....looking forward to the next get together....

Jen..glad to be of service m'lady...always like to let my evil ler side come out to get his exercise...wouldnt want to lose my edge..already gearing up the "wish list" for the SBG...

Patti..never have I seen a more intense Ler/Lee combination...Talking trash while tied and just as much while having the advantage..it was a pleasureable experience from both sides;)

Tracy...I noticed you taking notes along with the pics, burn them...I dont need you learning any new "techniques"..

All an all a very enjoyable day with good food, great friends, and fun play...thanks to all of you! It was a very relaxing and fun-filled day.

Ray

Thank you Jen, Ray, and Tracy, for making our party such a fun outing. Though my throat is now the equavilent of sand paper, I had an awesome time yesterday and you guys made it complete!
And an extra special hug, kiss, and tickle(s) for my gorgeous wife,Ann, for an excellent dinner and wonderful organization of the whole shebang.
I love you MORE!:)

Drew;)

Oh, and as for JPie as a 'ler.....Be Afraid....Be VERY Afraid:eek: !!

I wanted to add my two cents worth as well. Despite my being side-lined by this stupid injury, I had a wonderful time! As usual, the food was excellent (it always is at Anns, and this time Jpie added her cooking skills to the meal, so even better) and the company was great.

We haven't seen Ed & Patti since SBG so that was a special treat for us. Ed was as wise talking as I remember him, but I think he's the worse SAM that I've ever met. And Patti takes lessons.. They both got it good when they were down though, so no complaints here.. (from what I saw they gave it really well, too)

Jen looked AWESOME.. haven't seen her in a few months and the girl just looks amazing.. whatever you're doing, hon.. keep doing it! *hugs* Can't wait to see you at SBG

Jpie.. the monster has definitely been unleashed.. you looked like you had a wonderful time, and with so much more wonderful things to look forward to.. Hope you get your good news soon and we can't wait to hear about it! Glad you could make it!

And Ray.. well.. as usual, he was a lot of fun from both sides (lee and ler).. at least from what I saw.. Hope Ann gets the pics up soon so you all can see.. :D

Well, here's hoping I'll get good news and this thing will be off my leg next time I see you all. it's so unfair that I was able to poke and torture all of you with no threat of paybacks.. sucks huh? :p :D

LOL

Love and Happy Holidays to all

Tracy

the rest of the guests/friends

In addition to my thanks to the hosts and the few digs I got in, I add this...
Ray and Tracy...as was at SBG1, a pleasure to see you both again and looking forward to the next time. Hopefully you will be more mobile, Tracy.
Judy Judy Judy aka JPie (Yankees Suck)! A fine pleasure to finally, FINALLY meet you. While the ler in you has been unleashed, I felt you HELD BACK!
Jen...you looked much better and relaxed. Keep it up (so to speak)

Patti my love, you evil smartass wisecracking witch, YOU! You prove to me more and more each day why I am so in love with you.

To all the gals on the whole....I add THIS... :p :p :p :p :p !:D

TTD

JPie1 said:
Well time for work...I will definitely expand on more later~~

It is now 9:42pm. tick tock tick tock. Still waiting for more. LOL :p

Jen

It is now 9:42pm. tick tock tick tock. Still waiting for more. LOL

more of what do you want Jen?? LOL

I will do it....for some reason I am just so bushed tonight I can't think straight and I want to make it really good!! Believe me when I say I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure! I think by tomorrow I will put all my thoughts on this subject and put it all down for the TMF'ers to see...be patient with me tonight my dear...

JPie

JPie1 said:
for some reason I am just so bushed tonight I can't think straight

bushed or bruised? LOL

Take your time, sweetie. It was a lot to take in. Don't worry. You are fast becoming a pro.

JPie1 said:
for some reason I am just so bushed tonight JPie

Jen really shouldn't get her stockings in a tither about you not posting yet. We've lost enough stockings this weekend! :p

Ann

We've lost enough stockings this weekend!

So glad I brought the extra pair...that was some rip...someone really wanted to get to my tootsies!!

JPie

Re: A fine time indeed!

TickledToDeath said:
90 minutes of virtually non stop tickle torture upon my ticklish body!

I'm telling you, this guy is Superman! If you think he's just bragging, think again! I've seen him endure tickling that made me cringe! There ought to be a statue in TTD's honor! :rolleyes: :D :p

If you think he's just bragging, think again! I've seen him endure tickling that made me cringe

Oh dear Drew...one day, one day I will get these nails on you!!!

JPie

JPie1 said:

So glad I brought the extra pair...that was some rip...someone really wanted to get to my tootsies!!

JPie

Gee:D I wonder who that could have been:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :santasmil

Time to add my comments to this brew now that I have time to really sit down and put thoughts to words.

Ann & Drew, what a special couple you are. Both warm, welcoming,fun with a touch of spice!! Ann darling these nails will get you sooner then later I hope. Drew I had alot of fun tickling you and watching your reactions and as far as you tickling me, you have a great touch and I love it! Hope to get some more tickling with you in soon!

Tracy, your turn is coming as soon as your up to the challenge. I think you will like my style of tickling.

Ray oh Ray, how I love to watch your face as I administor my fingers to your body. I didn't even need the feather this time, all I needed was at my fingertips and your body. I think there will be lots more fun times ahead. You are a great great tickler, one day I will be able to just concentrate on what you can do!!

Patti, oh what fun it was to hear your laughter. I thoroughly enjoyed our play. And those nails of yours...now I know what it is like to be on the flip side of nails.

Ed,
Judy Judy Judy aka JPie (Yankees Suck)! A fine pleasure to finally, FINALLY meet you. While the ler in you has been unleashed, I felt you HELD BACK!
Let me tell you what I like the best about tickling..I am a real lover of body language, although it would have been fun to break you my ultimate goal is not so much in the break but to keep someone on edge for a while. I think judging by your reactions I was quite affective on you. I found quite a few good spots to play with on you. You are definitely fun to tickle. As far as you tickling my heavens you do pay the word merciless justice..its like a he devil unleashed. You hit a few spots on me...but still so much to explore. Again I think there will be times ahead to do just that.

Jen,
I am so glad you were able to make it down. I enjoyed our talking and finally meeting. We had some interesting conversations and I certainly was glad that you were able to feel better after the weekend. We will have more good conversation ahead and maybe some play one day!...thanks buddy!

Just to add thoughts to my now 2 experiences in real play. Fantasy is one thing but living them out is a dream come true for me. I have learned a whole lot more about who I am. I am definitely both a ler and a lee although I definitely love my ler side and making someone wiggle and laugh. My approach to tickling is all about reactions, watching always watching, listening, adjusting and just having fun. Staring at someone right in the eyes, letting them watch you as you watch them...definitely part of the play and the tease of it all. No, breaking isn't the ultimate goal for me, the high for me is the edge, that edge between begging for more and begging to stop.

JPie

What A Blast!!

Thank you Drew and Ann for allowing us to "trash" your bedroom and for a wonderful dinner. Ann, you are a real trooper entertaining while under the weather, you will have to make up your lost time and Drew, FOR GODS SAKES!! LEARN A NEW WORD!!! SH&T SH$Y SH#T SH*T !! I don't know if you realize this or not but there are these books to learn new words , there called hmmmmm DICTIONARIES!!!! LOL Thanks again for a WONDERFUL TIME!!
JEN, you looked terrific, keep up the good work, it is always a pleasure to hear you a mile away, your reactions are hysterical and entertaining!
To Tracy , next time you show up at a tickle gathering with an injured leg , could you please get a REAL cast, you know, the ones with the foot sticking out! You will have to make up for your lost time too!
To Ray, thank you for allowing us to abuse you. Next time I would like to check out that right foot or was the infection on it just some lame excuse to prevent us from tickling two feet at the same time? What a PANSY!!!
Now for YOU Judy (hopefully my next partner in crime!). I think that you were just pretending to be a rather new tickle virgin! I think you have been doing this for years. You can help me with my little cutie-pie Ed anytime! Maybe between you and I and about 100 hours, we can break that little smartass!!! Let's keep "in touch"
And for you my adorable lovable POOPSIE PIE ED! If not for you dragging me out of the "vanilla" closet, I would still be a frustrated fantasizing lurker. Thank you for bringing out my evil
side! I Love you SOOOOOO much! And by the way, Your Day WILL Come!! And don't give me that NEEEEVAAAAH! CRAP!

Dictionairies.....I've heard good things about them, Patti.
Lets see....how about:

CRUD!
BOOGERS!
POOP!
PHOOEY!
BLAST!
DAGNABIT!
SHAZAM!
GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEYS!
YIPES!
DOH!
NAAHAAHAAH!
FUDGE!
BONKERS!

By the way, Ann and I loved your awesome gift!
Thank you again:)

Drew;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back