• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Ticklish Girl you ever seen...

The most ticklish girl I've ever seen?

Well...
there's a good chance that I just might have married her :p

Tell ya what, if it ain't Mrs. Knox, she's damned close.

Well I'm going to name the most ticklish GUY i've ever tickled hehe. Okay so I was in this show once cuz I do some theatre, u know all that good stuff. Well the lead in our show was SOOOOO ticklish, and there was one scene where we all gathered around him and kinda mobbed him. Well I was always really close to him and I decided one time to kinda lightly tickle his sides. He immediately fell onto the floor laughing and curling up into a little ball giggling. It was so cute. Hehehe, I'm so evil. As far as girls go, of course its me hehe, just kidding.

My wife is super ticklish, but I dated a girl in high school in the mid 80's who once had a serious conversation with me about how ticklish she was. She literally said, and I will never forget this, "If you tickle me on my sides and armpits, it's really tickles, but please don't tickle my feet. That is literally torture for me."

Man, was she ticklish. I remember taking off her shoes one time after they had been on all day with nylons and just running a finger up her sole. Her leg reacted like it was being electrocuted, and she laughed uncontrollably. I don't think I ever actually tickled her feet for more than ten seconds, because I could tell it literally was torture for her.

Perfect feet too...size six, fairly narrow, but fleshy soles that were _incredibly_ soft. She married someone else she met in college, and I have often wondered if he ever exploits her unfortunate (for her) condition :devil::devil:. I have tons of stories about her I have to share some day.

Regards,

TK

Mitchell said:
The most ticklish woman I've encountered personally is my aunt. When I was younger, someone would just give the lightest touch of her feet, and she would absolutely lose it. It's been many years since I've seen her get tickled, but when she did, she was so ticklish, it would send her through the roof, especially on her feet.

Mitch,

I have seen you post this several times before. Care to share some specific stories?

Regards,

TK

i cant think of one individual but there sure is a lot of them i can think of. they all have that same reaction. you can just barely tickle them and they fall apart. their sides, their feet, everywhere! i guess i'm just lucky to know so many ticklish women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back