• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Girl (F/f)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The New Girl

“I’m so excited that you accepted my invitation to come over for a visit” said Lili excitedly to the new administrative assistant that was just hired by the hospital. Fran was new in town, recently relocated from Arizona, and knew no one yet except Lili who spotted her on her first day at the hospital. In a tight knee length dress, sheer stockings and sensible open toed heels, Lili’s attention was immediately drawn to this attractive woman.

Introducing herself to Fran they chatted for a few minutes and Lili felt that familiar tingling in her tummy as she looked down at Fran’s nylon clad legs and feet. Unable to look away, Lili realized that Fran had noticed her staring. Instead of being put off by Lili’s interest, Fran began to slip her left foot from the heel and slowly and sensually rubbed her foot over the top of her heel.

As they chatted, Lili kept steeling glances at that pretty foot. Fran’s candy apple red painted toe nails glistened through the sheer, shiny black stockings, curling and spreading her toes, teasing Lili mercilessly, Fran casually continued their chatting. This drove Lili out of her mind and she began to lose track of their conversation which Lili unfortunately had to cut short out of necessity.

Walking away Lili wondered if Fran was a tickler. She certainly didn’t mind teasing me by showing off her pretty stocking clad feet and I caught her glimpsing at mine more than a few times even though I’m in my scrubs. Maybe it was the white pantyhose that caught her eye.

Each time they ran into each other after that first day, Fran put on a show for Lili with her stocking feet. Lili likewise would flirt with Fran, taking off her shoes, pretending they were sore and rubbing them teasingly as if she was self tickling herself. She was more than delighted when she saw Fran’s eyes fixated on her playing with her ticklish feet. They continued to skirt around the issue that both of them apparently wanted to pursue until one day in the cafeteria Fran made a comment about how sensitive her feet were when Lili mentioned she loved pedicures and asked Fran how often she went for them since her feet always looked so beautiful. Fran smiled, thanked her then advised how torturous and ticklish it was having her feet pampered but that she loved and hated it at the same time .

“Bingo” thought Lily.

They maintained a somewhat professional demeanor at the hospital but a couple of weeks after meeting Lili finally worked up the courage to ask Fran over to her apartment for dinner.

During their conversations, that grew more exciting, Fran let Lili know that she loved tickling, especially as the tickler. Something about having that control over another person, discovering and exploiting that weakness, bringing both torture and pleasure to so deeply to someone. She claimed that she used to mercilessly tickle her younger sister when they were growing up. To this day she was literally addicted to tickling.

Lili felt her nipples harden and panties moisten hearing this and wanted desperately to see just how ruthless this pretty woman was.

Answering the door in five inch heels (that she hoped wouldn’t remain on too long), shiny, silky, thin 10 denier stockings, a short skirt and sheer, see through blouse Lili’s jaw dropped when she greeted Fran who was dressed in a similar fashion.

“Well hello there!”

Right on time” stammered Lili.

“You look incredible” Fran exclaimed as they embraced in a welcome hug.

“So do youuuuu-hoo hoo hoo” giggled Lili trying to pull away from Fran’s tickling fingers.

“My goodness you are a ticklish one aren’t you Lili?”

Blushing but already excited Lili nodded yes.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in” teased Fran.

“I will if you stop tickling me”.

“I haven’t even started yet” claimed Fran who was still squeezing Lili’s ticklish hips.

“I love your heels Lili. Your feet look like the same size as mine, mind if I try them on?”

Leading her over to the sofa Lili let out that she could barely handle being in such high heels for more than a few minutes.

“Awww how nice of you wear them just for me” Fran exclaimed sitting next to Lili, reaching down and swinging Lili’s stocking legs on to her lap.

“Let’s relieve you of that torture so I can show you another kind of torment.”

Fran traced a finger across the tips of Lili’s toes, slid a finger along her open instep then lightly tickled the top of her foot before unstrapping the heel. Each touch drew a shiver and toe scrunch from Lili and Fran immediately noticed just how sensitive Lili’s feet were. “It was going to be a fun evening” thought Fran removing one of Lili’s stilettos and scampering her longish fingernails over her slippery stocked sole.

“Poor Lili. You really are a ticklish girl aren’t you?”

Pinning down her ankles, Fran lightly scratched Lili’s heel, drew circles in the ball of her foot and slithered her nails across her toe pad at the base of her now wiggling toes.

The room was quiet. Shivering and shaking, already out of control, all that could be heard was the hissing of Lili thighs rubbing together, Fran’s slithering fingers as they teasingly explored Lili’s ticklish stocking foot and Lili’s whimpering, moaning and giggling.

“Let’s take off that other heel shall we Lili?

Lili nodded her head and cooed with delight.

Repeating the teasing foot tickling that Lili endured before Fran removed her other heel they both knew that this foot would be even more sensitized. Fran took full advantage of that and tickled every exposed spot before finally unstrapping and pulling off the heel exposing her sensitive foot completely.

“This left foot seems extremely sensitive Lili. I wonder if it’s the nylons that are making you that much more ticklish. Let’s try the right one now. Oh goodness this one is just as ticklish!”

“Nooooo pleeeeeese Fran it’s too ticklish.”
Lili slid down on the sofa, squirming wildly, trying to pull her legs away.

“Good, just what I wanted to hear!”

Turning around and straddling Lili’s waist she lifted her arms over her head. Holding them together with one hand, Fran began to tickle Lili’s soft smooth underarms through the sheer, silky blouse with her free hand.

“Seems it’s not only your feet that are ticklish.”

Lili bucked and twisted to no avail. Fran was not only stronger but the tickles simply weakened poor Lili even more.

“This blouse feels as sheer as the material of your stockings was that intentional Lili?” she chided as her fingers tickled her armpits, sides and tummy.

“And I thought you just had ticklish feet! You’re in for quite an evening” teased Fran as her fast fingers seemed to find every ticklish spot on Lili’s torso.

The sides of her neck were particularly sensitive, her rib cage, her belly, her hips all were excruciatingly ticklish especially through the thin material of her blouse. Fran’s nails slid frictionlessly over her ticklish top.

During the skirmish, Lili’s skirt rode up past the laces tops of her thigh high stockings. Fran, noticing this, turned around and sat on Lili’s tummy.

“Oooh look at the sexy contrast of those creamy white thighs and those shiny black nylons” cried out Fran as she lightly squeezed Lili’s bare legs.

“Ticklish here?”

“Ahahahaha!” “Yessssss it ticklesssss!” “Not there pleeeeeese” begged Lili.

“I ought to join the rodeo Lili! I’m sure I could ride the fiercest bucking bronco after a night of tickling you!”

As Fran’s fingers worked their way down Lili’s legs she verbally teased her, warning her that she was slowly working her way down to those hyper sensitive stocking feet and toes, Lili’s most ticklish spot.

The teasing combined with Fran’s skilled finger tip tickles caused a combination of anxiety, panic and excitement in Lili unlike anything she’d previously encountered.

Bracing herself, shutting her eyes, squeezing her fists & curling her toes Lili felt Fran’s ticking fingers squeeze the spot just above her knees. It was like an electric charge! Almost bouncing Fran off her tummy, the sensations were mind blowing and intense. Lili was in heaven and hell.

Fran, regaining her balance, took full advantage of this weak spot tickling Lili close to the brink of madness before slithering her nails into the hollows at the backs of her knees, another area that made Lily howl with laughter. Mixing in more tickles with her nails that teasingly circled her knee caps Fran was relentless. Lili was helpless to resist this woman’s attack.

As her skittering fingernails finally abandoned her knees they slid down over Lili’s calves and tickled around her ankles and over the tops of her pinned down feet, Lili squealed and squirmed wildly as Fran’s fingers tickled the tops of Lili’s toes and wiggled between them on that tender, rarely touched area.

“Just wait until I get to those soft, sensitive, soles and tender ticklish toes Lili.”

Moving her body down to pin Lili’s feet to the sofa, she lifted one foot and slowly started to wiggle her fingers from toe pad to heel.

Tickling her instep, tracing a long fingernail along her arch, scratching her soft, silky heels,
tickling the tips of her toes and her toe stems lightly, the itchy, tingly, tickly sensations were now driving Lili crazy.

“Does someone like these light sensual tickles?”

“Or would you prefer if I held back your cute little toes and raked my fingernails up and down your ticklish foot?”

Careful how you answer my dear because I plan to do the same to that other pretty foot of yours.”

“Fran pleeeeese just tickle me!!” cried out Lili unexpectedly.

Fran put down Lili’s left foot, pushed her two feet together and without warning feverishly danced her nails up and down both of her soles. The stocking material made her torturous strokes move even faster and all Lili could do was laugh hysterically and withstand the ticklish onslaught.

Fran was unrelenting and poor Lili was mercilessly foot tickled for what seemed like hours.

Finally climbing off Lili’s legs and allowing her a short break Fran smirked and asked “so what’s for dinner Lili or was it you that was on tonight’s menu?” “I’m ready for a second helping how about you?”

Lili, still shivering from the tickling, giggled “well if you haven’t had your fill yet why don’t we move into the bedroom for your next course.”

thanks for writing a personalized story for me....Your writing skills are amazing!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back