• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nightmare (opening only no tickling yet)

Emma_Goddess

My Nightmare
By: Emma_Goddess
M/F None Consensual, Bondage, Gang Tickling, & Strong Sexual Content

It always begins the same way, with slight variations. I arrive someplace, usually or an apartment complex, or an office building. I buzz up, and a deep male voice asks who it is. I tell them Emma, and I hear the click as the door unlocks. Soon, maybe sooner then is natural, I find myself standing outside the door of the office or apartment I'm supposed to be at. I knock on the door and a tall man, with broad shoulders opens the door. In my memory his face is blurred, but I don't think anything of it. For some reason I am completely comfortable around him, and I just walk in.

In the living room of this apartment a gathering is going, and several well dressed men are chatting while drinking either beer, wine, or whisky. The chatter stops at the sound of my high heels clicking on the hardwood floor, and I can feel my face go flush as I feel their eyes on me. It isn't lost on me that these men also have blurred faces, almost as if they'd been pixelated, and yet I still feel fine around them.

One of the men invites me to sit next to him on the couch, and another hands me a glass of white wine as I cross my legs. For long moments me and these "gentlemen" engage in friendly chit chat, and I am unusual oblivious to my surroundings. Before I know what's happening I am surrounded by at least a dozen blurry faced men in suits, sipping wine, while we talk, joke, and flirt.

Then it happens, the sound of the door closing is a little bit firmer, and the lock clicking is a little bit louder. Suddenly I feel a tension in the room, and within myself. I put down my glass and see that all the men have huddled around the sofa I'm sitting on, with one sitting on either side of me. I attempt to stand up only to feel strong hands clasp my arms.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask in an angry tone, "Let go of me right now!".

The man holding my arms ignores my demand and while the man sitting on my left grab my ankles. With ease the to men lift my petite frame off the couch and lay me down on the coffee table in the center of the room. The other men circle around it, with one of them straddling me low on my waist as further insurance that I can't escape.

Soon my legs are bent at the knee and my ankles are being tied to the legs of the table, my wrist are also bound in a similar fashion. In mere moments I am completely helpless, and at the mercy of these fiends. They all step back, except for the one man who remains sitting on top of me. This whole time I've been screaming for them to let me up, calling for help, any help, all the while they calmly restrained me with out any concern for themselves.

"Now it's time for us to have some fun with you girly." said the man who was sitting on me, "You think it's so cute bouncing around all braless in short skirts, being a little tease?" he asked rhetorically, "Well now it's time to pay the price for the blue balls you've caused us you bitch!"

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back