• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Of All Flags. Christmas Special. Part 2. M/F Nylons.

SilkStone18

Phew! I'm really sorry that this story took me so long, but I just couldn't get my brain going on this story for reasons that I can't even explain.

Anyhow, the next and final part of this special will include the characters Mike, Chloé, Evelyn, and Matilda, and maybe a few others but I don't want to force too many at once otherwise the special will be too long to read.

So on a quick note, my apologies if the ending of the story didn't have any tickling, and you're more than welcome to skip it, but I've been getting a lot of requests for resistance scenarios and while I was writing it the opportunity for a tickle never really popped up. There was no particular reason that I chose Julietta either, but I guess she's had her dues paid back for what she did to Chloé in a way and the ending she had with Mike was very satisfying to write.

Though Fiona on the other hand, heh, guess the Irish woman still has some payback waiting for her eh? And I'll be sure to make it the ticklish kind so don't fret. Maybe I'll use her for a tickle fight because she's already confirmed to be a good tickler... Hmm. Guess I'll have to think on that for a bit.

Though I am genuinely curious as to what you guys think. Do you like reading these longer stories? Or would you like me to shorten them for quicker reading? Please leave a review, and maybe even a recommendation for another flag addition, as I do have a draft of a polish character and potentially an Italian one as well.

With that, enjoy the story everyone, and see you at the end!

*~*

"Ms. Himari?" Mike's voice sent the young woman into a panic as she bolted up straight with her hands clasped below her waist.

She was dressed for the season, with a purple, silver zippered, trench coat with a white-furred collar and matching gloves. Black leather knee-high boots over a pair of nude pantyhose and under a black skirt, with a set of jade earrings to match her emerald eyes. Least to say Yina was absolutely stunning despite being somewhat soaked in slushy snow.

Though when her eyes met those of Mike, her face twisted into an expression of disgust.

"You!" Yina shouted and pointed an accusing finger at the man who addressed her.

"Yes, me?" Mike scratched his head at the heated glare directed at him. "Are you looking for something? Do you need my help?"

Yina laughed but her voice was devoid of the holiday spirit. Her curly black hair disheveled, her fingers twitched with the desire to strangle the man in front of her.

"Help, from you? The same man who's the cause of my humiliation, to begin with?" The Asian woman couldn't imagine a more hilarious scenario.

"Well, you were trespassing on company property, and you did try to get your goons to subdue me. Or worse." Mike shrugged.

"That doesn't matter anymore," Yina pouted and bent over to retrieve her belongings with as much grace as a defeated elite could muster.

Mike grumbled to himself but gulped at the sight of the shiny, sheer brown tights that stretched the thin black seam as Yina bent over to present the man with a perky bubble of an ass. Should... Mike help her? Or move on and get dinner started for Harriet? It was still afternoon...

Mike waged mental war and furrowed his brows at a red USB that was half-submerged in the snow. He picked it up and offered it to Yina, and the drastic change in her petty demeanor was like a pancake flip.

"Oh thank you! That's the ticket that will get me back on my mother's good side! Niko and my cousin Hyun can eat a cactus for all I care!"

"Hyun? And a cactus?" Mike pondered at the thought of sharp needles piercing his gums and tongue. Ugh, what an ugly thought.

"By the way," Yina seemed a tad nervous, "you wouldn't be busy in the next two hours would you?"

Mike stepped back with caution. He never forgot their first encounter, and only a fool would assume Yina's words were innocent. Mike tried to deny her pleas, but after the young woman's explanation of treating the lad to a sushi dinner did sound appealing. Maybe Mike could buy some takeout for Harriet before he left? That, and perhaps he could finally put his crazy first encounter with the Himari siblings behind him.

A few moments later...

"And who is this, Yina?" Asked the prominent Mrs. Himari as she sat with her hands wrapped around a warm cup of green tea.

Like her daughters, the head of Japan's most prominent software firm, Chika Himari, was a sight to behold that had the perfect balance of elegance... and intimidation. A sharp, fair face, with two blood-tinted pupils that were narrowed beneath straight, jet-black hair that reached her hips, Mrs. Himari was aged at fifty-one, but her slender appearance could be misunderstood for a prime woman in her thirties. Though with how thin she was, Mike was a tad worried that she went a bit overboard in the slim department. She stood at 5'8 with size 7.5 feet.

This was not what Mike expected. Instead of a nice thank-you sushi dinner, he was sitting in front of Yina's mother, who also happened to be Evelyn's arch-nemesis and biggest business rival for two decades in a row.

"This is Mike Humbol," Yina paused as her mother inspected the man with a raised brow, "and he's been a great help to me as of late."

Great help? All Mike did was return Yina's USB. That hardly sounded like he'd done something heroic. However, the sight of Yina's perky bubble butt and stretched pantyhose seams were payment enough, at least in Mike's head.

"Very well, however, we won't be needing the program you created. Your cousin Hyun has already shipped our beta tests to the Philippines, and the investors there have already signed our company's contract."

Yina visibly deflated. It was as if someone had punched her right in the windpipe and Mike could see the faint hint of tears in her green eyes.

The door of the restaurant slid open, and from the entrance came the rest of the Himari family. The first was Niko, who wore a furred winter coat over her turquoise blouse that was tucked into her dark, olive green skirt that covered her sheer, cream-colored pantyhose that led into a pair of leather ankle booties.

The second to come through the door was Hyun Yi, a cousin to Niko and Yina, who was in Canada for their shared business expedition as their family tried to establish western ties.

She was just as, if not more beautiful than the Himari sisters, and stood at 5'9 with sized 8 soles. Her attire consisted of a white, furred coat with a beige blouse and brown skirt that covered a pair of sheer red pantyhose that led into a pair of white pumps. Her hair was a light cocoa color, which contrasted the typical black hair associated with those of the Himari family, with pink eyes that Mike knew were influenced by the aid of contacts.

The rest to come in were all men dressed in strappy suits, some bearing similar traits to the Himari family, while others appeared to be outside of the family tree. Mike wouldn't mind usually, and he knew it was his paranoia getting the better of him, but with Yina on his left, Hyun on his right, and Niko glaring daggers at him from across, he knew he was in trouble.

After a few mouthfuls of sushi and sips of tea, Niko dabbed her lips with a napkin and spoke.

"I'll be just a moment," Niko said and excused herself from the table. She spared a glance at her sister and cousin, and the two followed Niko's lead.

Mike all the while, was too busy trying to shrink into obscurity as he ate his yakisoba and sipped his green tea.

In the women's bathroom...

"What on earth were you thinking, Yina?!" Niko blurted. "When you said you had a Canadian for your date, mother actually seemed pleased to see you expanding our company's connections, but did it have to be that man?!"

Yina stepped away till her back touched the wall.

"I-I only chose him on the spur of the moment, I didn't have time to find anyone else at the last minute!" Yina whimpered.

"This is why aunt Himari doesn't trust you guys with anything serious," Hyun said smugly and crossed her arms over her ample bosom, "didn't you fail to infiltrate our main business rival sometime ago?"

"Shut up, Hyun," Niko growled. "Everything would have gone according to plan if Mike wasn't there."

"I'm sure it would have," Hyun said sarcastically, "but there isn't time for maybes and ifs. We only have a few more weeks before our software is officially released in the Philippines, and your mother is keen on things proceeding smoothly."

"I know that," Yina rolled her eyes, "so let's just get through this stupid dinner and get this night over with."

As the women bickered in the bathroom, Mike was mentally praying to the lord above to be saved from his predicament.

"And what do you do for a living, Mr. Humbol?" Chika stared at the man who'd taken an interest in her youngest daughter with cold, calculating eyes.

Mike gulped and could feel the tension from the other males at the table. Whether they were related to Yina or not, they all seemed content with making Mike feel uncomfortable.

"I work for... Maple Leaf Programming," Mike admitted. There was no point in lying as the truth would get out eventually if it wasn't already clear, though perhaps Yina and Niko had left him out of their ticklish encounter with Chloé and Evelyn. Mike hoped for the latter.

"I see," Chika kept a straight face and sipped her green tea.

"Is she not aware that I work for Evelyn?" Mike thought. Perhaps this perilous situation was salvageable after all!

"Excuse me," Yina rejoined the table with her cousin and sibling and the usual chatter resumed.

Mike felt that he should offer something to the conversation, but the languages flipped from all the languages in Asia and only drifted to English words for a brief sentence or two. Mike rubbed his neck. He really needed Chow to offer him some basic lessons in Chinese.

However, there was a benefit to being silent, as Mike's eyes were allowed to roam freely given that everyone else was distracted. That's when he noticed, that all the women at the table were wearing sheer nylons. It was easy to see because of the Japanese-style sitting arrangement, plus the cold weather and Mike couldn't thank Jack Frost enough for his contributions to the pantyhose cause.

The toes of Yina's size six soles flexed inward and outward as if tempting Mike to reach out and touch them. This was all in the imagination of course, and Mile already knew that Yina was ticklish, her cousin Hyun on the other hand...

Mike made sure to keep his peeping discreet, and from his peripherals, he realized that Hyun's nylon-clad feet were also out in the open. Her toes were a tad longer then Yina's, and her foot was probably a size seven and a half. They scrunched for a moment when Hyun had to reach over for the tea kettle, and Mike could feel a tightness in his pants that needed to be suppressed.

"Would you care for some sushi, Mr. Humbol?" Chika interrupted Mike's pensive stare and the man nervously answered in the positive. Yet, there was no longer a waiter in sight, and many of the other tables in the restaurant had been cleared.

"Niko, Yina, Hyun, go with the others and meet me back at our temporary headquarters," Chika instructed and the girls did exactly as they were told.

Mike spared a glance at Yina, and the Chinese woman almost seemed sympathetic to his situation but masked it well when her sister called out to her from the restaurant's entrance.

Alone, Mike felt a knot twist his stomach as he realized he was in a world of trouble. Next to him, was one of the most powerful people he'd ever encountered, considering that Evelyn considered Chika to be a competent rival.

"I need to be more careful about who I lend a hand to nowadays..." Mike muttered under a hushed breath.

"Yes, you never know when someone could chop your hand off." Chika giggled as Mike nearly choked on his spit.

"This restaurant happens to also be owned by me, so when I tell my staff to leave, they understand that nothing will go wrong if they do. Also, since it's so quiet, it would be wise to not mumble your thoughts aloud."

Mike clamped his lips shut and pondered profusely to discover a way out of his unfortunate predicament. There were few who could be considered on par with Evelyn in terms of business savvy, and from the times Mike had seen his boss act seriously, he understood just how skilled the American woman truly was.

"Hello, Mike?"

"Sorry," Mike scratched his cheek, "there's just a lot on my mind right now."

The young man blinked. He hated to think that he might come off as rude, but he needed to keep a tight lip if Chika started getting nosy about his company. Especially since Evelyn was planning to release a new security program in Mexico in the next coming months.

"So, how is the progress with Evelyn's security program?" Chika asked with a smirk.

Mike flinched. "How did you know about that?"

"Please, there were articles on your company's website and your boss made sure to advertise them over our many shared connections."

Mike wasn't in the circle that concerned sales, that was more Harshita's and Matilda's Forte considering their friendly yet professional attitudes. He shot a quick text to Harshita and thanked God that she replied a couple of seconds after. Apparently, there was a deal that was publicly announced yesterday, which meant Chika had been right.

"It's rude to text when someone is talking to you," Chika hummed with a smile and rested her chin on her palm.

Mike scratched his head and put his cell phone away. His ears twitched at the sound of something hitting the floor, and when he checked under the short table, his eyes widened at the sight of two nylon-clad legs that were stretched out toward him.

Chika wore sheer black nylons that lacked any reinforced heels, seams, or toes, and went up all the way to the elastic band around her slender hips beneath her tight ebony pants. When she caught the half-hearted glance Mike gave when she moved her leg, she knew she had him wrapped around her finger, and it was only a matter of time until he broke down and gave away all of Evelyn's secrets.

A cunning smirk stretched Chika's thin red lips while she leaned forward and rested her chin on her open palm.

"Mike, are you uncomfortable around me?"

"No... it's just hard for me to adjust to all of these new developments, that's all. I'm not used to being around such a large crowd and then excluded into a one-on-one conversation out of nowhere." Mike said and reached for his teacup only to find it empty.

Mike reached for the teapot, only to see Chika already holding it with a coy grin and a slightly tilted head.

"Please, allow me," she said with exceptional sweetness.

"Thanks." Mike nodded and raised his cup.

Again, the sound of scratching nylons returned, and Mike glanced as Chika's nylon-clad feet had... moved closer?

"There's no way, right?" Mike pondered as he felt his chin twitch downward to see Chika's toes curl and uncurl slowly. He noticed she had blue nail polish on her toenails.

"So how is it, working for Evelyn? I'm sure that if she hired you, you're a very hard worker... Mike?"

"Hmm? Oh! Yes, I've been working on a new program with Chloé, and it should be done by next February." Mike stated though his voice was a bit shaky. "That, and Evelyn's been a great help in getting my career going. If it weren't for her, I'd probably still be hunting for a job or I'd be working with my uncle's woodwork shop."

"Very nice," Chika's approach had gone from intimidating to cunning politeness as she slowly undid the top buttons of her thin black vest, and smirked when she witnessed Mike's gaze veer off course for a scant of a second.

"I suppose all is going according to plan then? In terms of Evelyn's next project, I mean."

"Yup, nothing but clear skies and trusted investors from here on out," Mike replied then bit his tongue when he witnessed Chika's arches wrinkle. He knew he shouldn't, that it was inappropriate to do so, but it was so compelling that his hand moved without his mind's permission.

With a gentle flick of the wrist, Mike traced his index finger from the heel of Chika's pantyhosed foot and dragged it to the tip of her pinky toe. There wasn't an immediate action, at least that's what Mike assumed, but if he were paying attention he would have seen Chika's face stiffen as her upper teeth bit down on her lower lip.

There was a quiver in her hands, and she stifled a cough as she willed her foot to stay still. It must have been an accident because a timid boy like Mike would never take such an intimate action. When the odd feeling on her foot disappeared, Chika pulled her leg back and gave it a quick look. Nothing appeared to be wrong, and her nylons were left undamaged.

However, in this moment of reprieve, Mike moved again as his cohort's attention was elsewhere and aimed his index finger at Chika's left foot that was left behind. With two fingers this time, Mike softly scratched the middle of Chika's undefended arch and widened his eyes at the tiniest hint of a twitch.

Chika, meanwhile, frowned. She couldn't see Mike's right hand as it was hidden beneath the short table, but she could see his left hand while it handled his chopsticks. Was Mike right or left-handed? Was he ambidextrous? Or was he simply putting up an act while-

Chika held back a giggle that fluttered in her stomach as her left foot was gently assaulted with feathery sensations. She tried to pull it back, but her eyes widened slightly as her ankle appeared to be snagged by something. Little did she realize that Mike had taken off his tie and used it as a rope that held Chika's foot captive against one of the table legs in a very vulnerable state.

"Mike Humbol." The Asian woman said flatly, her welcoming tone gone with the wind, "what are you doing over there?"

Mike avoided the question and asked one of his own. "Nothing, but I've been wondering, why did you give Yina the job of creating a program if you were going to use Hyun's all along?"

Chika glanced at her manicured nails and showed a dissatisfied visage. "Yina has proven to be exceptional in her field of expertise, but when I was shown the data of her attempt to branch out and increase her repertoire, I was gravely disappointed. Thus, even if the program she created was worth considering, it saves me time to use Hyun's as she has always provided me with strong results."

"So you didn't even look at it?" Mike was dumbfounded at the cold shoulder Chika possessed. Then he glanced at the trapped pantyhosed foot that was precariously positioned beside him. If karma existed, the young man would prove it today and reached out with a flexed index finger to prod against the soft arch hidden behind a layer of sheer nylon.

"M-Mike!" Chika yelped like a child and her back shot ramrod straight. "D-Don't do that!"

"Hmm? Do what now?" Mike asked and gave the Asian woman's arch another feathery stroke.

Panic set in Chika's heart, she instinctively tried to pull her foot back again, only to be reminded that Mike had somehow bound it in place. She felt his finger press against the tip of her big toe and curled a brow as if nothing happened despite Mike's mischievous expression.

"Why don't you give Yina a chance?" Mike said abruptly. "I think she's starting to build an inferiority complex, and that can't be good for her in the long run."

"Don't lecture me on how to raise my-hihi!" Chika slapped a hand over her mouth after the embarrassing giggle that slipped through her lips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," Mike smirked as he playfully pinched Chika's pinky toe. He wiggled it back and forth, and this tiny action was enough to break a considerable amount of her resolve.

"D-Don't touch my t-toes!" Chika's composure had been chipped, but not shattered, and she scowled despite the urge to grin.

Mike's fingers traversed over the pantyhosed arch like a delicate brush over a smooth canvas. They'd encounter a wrinkle here and there, but that only made Mike dig in his nail and scratch further. Chika, meanwhile was on the verge of hysteria as she waged a mental war of whether it'd be better to keep her foot still or to thrash it around in an attempt to veer Mike's prodding fingers off course.

In the end, Chika didn't have a choice, as now that Mike's intentions had been laid bare he saw no reason to keep up the fake facade.

"This won't do," Mike tried to imitate his mother when she scolded him for swiping an extra cookie from the jar, then needled his middle finger in the center of Chika's sweaty sole. This cracked the ice, and the stern demeanor that Chika had tried so hard to keep, was ebbing away with every stroke on her pantyhosed tootsies.

Mike hooked his pinky finger between Chika's big toe and middle toe, then raked the rewards as the soft, silky fabric helped guide his gliding fingers to dig deeper against her milky skin. Chika's leg bucked, and she tried to reach over the table to grab Mike's arm, or rather, scratch his skin to the point of excessive bleeding. Yet the table's width proved to long for Chika to reach over, and she was at the young man's mercy whether she liked it or not.

"Mihihike!~" Chika flailed her arms and pulled on her hair. Her nostrils flared from how much air her lungs demanded.

"Yes?" Mike grinned as he curved his fingers in the shape of a hook. This formation was the same one he'd used on Chloé, and the results were similar if not higher when he danced his fingers between the gap of her soles and instep.

Chika's eyeliner had started to run, as the tears that spilled from her beautiful face were both unwarranted and humiliating. For Mike, he found the entire scene hilarious, and a certain fire had been lit in his soul that made him want to continue. However, he was still a gentleman, though that line was skewed at the moment, and he knew not to take things too far.

"So, will you consider Yina's program?" Mike asked with the seriousness of his father who'd found his boy stealing an apple from the grocery store. "Because she really did put in her best effort to impress you, and I don't think it'd be wise to deny my request in your predicament."

"Do you have any idea who I am?!" Chika snarled. Any attempt to be cordial and sly had been thrown out the window, followed by a hearty guffaw as Mike scribbled his fingers over her heel.

"Puhahahat m-my shoe bahahack on right nahahahahow!"

"Not until you stop being such a pompous bossy kettle," Mike didn't know where that line came from, but it stuck with him for some reason.

"G-Gehehet your fingehehers out of m-my tohohoes!" Chika bawled through rampant laughter as her sanity dangled by a thread. She threw her head back, mouth wide open showing her pearly whites, while her hands pounded the ground in a futile attempt to rid her body of the giddy butterflies that fluttered throughout her nervous system.

"Not until you be nice to Yina." Mike chuckled as he paused his ticklish attack, only to notice the line of potential tools on the table.

"W-What are you doing?" Chika's back was on the ground, her sweaty stomach and chest rising and falling while she barely had enough strength to tilt her head upward, but her eyes widened when she saw Mike dangle a chopstick at her.

"A-Are you hungry? I-I'll call my chefs back to the restaurant and they'll prepare a five-star meal for you-hihihi?!"

Chika's speech was cut short as she felt something stiff stroke her defenseless foot.

"Sorry, Mrs. Himari," Mike said in a tone that was far from apologetic. "But the only thing I'm hungry for is the cute giggles you're serving."

Mike drew small circles over Chika's arch with the stub of his chopstick, and the Asian woman bit her lip to try and keep the composure she'd manage to scramble together in the brief pause of Mike's tickling. Then, Mike snapped his fingers.

"How about this?" The young man maneuvered his chopstick to the middle of Chika's now sweaty arch and hummed as he softly poked and prodded getting little jumps and stifled giggles from his captive.

"I-I'll h-hahave your head for this!" Chika blurted and thrust her free foot over the table. She hit Mike's chest as she intended, but the young man's resolve was much stronger than she gave him credit for and he caught her free foot by the ankle.

"Not if you don't want Evelyn to find out about this cute weakness of yours." Mike snapped back with a smirk. With Chika's left foot strapped in place, Mike focused on the leg he'd captured and found the way the nylon-encased toes wiggled to be cute.

Chika's thrashing came to a complete stop. She stared at Mike, but her blood-tinted eyes held no malice, only desperation, and curiosity. "W-What do you mean?"

"A phone's a nifty thing y'know?" Mike said. "And there's plenty of photos that it can take in a matter of seconds. I'm sure your kids and nephews would be utterly mortified to see their proud, stern, and cold mother show a much warmer smile and hearty laugh. Did I mention videos are easy to set up on a phone as well?"

"Y-You wouldn't dare!" Chika whimpered like a spoiled child. "M-My image is everything to me! I-I can't afford to lose it after all I've sacrificed to reach my position!"

Mike sighed but did so with a smile full of compassion. "There, was that so hard to admit? Because I'm sure your views right now aren't that far from that of your daughters. They're all striving for success, but most of all, your approval. If you can't even give them a chance for them to show you their worth, then don't you think you're missing the point of being a mother?"

Chika grit her teeth and glared daggers at this insolent young man. Did he really think he was in the position to berate her on the topic of family? He wore no ring on his hand, and he did arrive here with Yina... If there was any chance of this man being put under her family tree, then Chika would chop it right here and now.

However, when Chika witnessed the sincere, unmoving face of Mike, she couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit of guilt when she realized that all he was doing was defending her daughter. This was expected of a significant other, was it not? So should Chika be impressed or absolutely furious that Mike was butting into her personal affairs?

"Phew!" Mike let out a deep breath. "Wow, I don't think I've been that serious in ages! Now, where were we, Mrs. Himari?"

The young man made a show of wiggling his left hand while his right cupped Chika's ankle. The Asian woman yanked her foot back, but Mike anticipated this and stood himself up. With her leg posed at a ninety-degree ankle and her back on the floor, there was no way for Chika to get any power behind her movements, which left her wiggling panty-hosed tootsies at Mike's mercy.

"W-Wait!" Chika's eyes bulged out of their sockets and her hands waved desperately in front of her. "A-Aren't we done now?! I-I don't want to be tickle anymo-hohohoar!"

Digging his fingers between Chika's pantyhosed toes and moist wrinkly arch, the Asian woman flew into hysteria as she caved into a messy fit of ear-numbing laughter that sent Mike's heart into a flutter that he was slowly becoming more accustomed to.

"Who's a ticklish little girl?" Mike hummed.

"I-I'm nohohot a lihihihittle gihihihirl!" Chika laughed with reddened cheeks and a sore throat while slapping the ground in the likeness of a ranting toddler.

However, all good things had to come to an end, and within the next three minutes, Mike relented his hold and assisted Chika in getting herself back together. The Asian woman wanted nothing more than to rip the young man's head off, but after all her laughing, she just didn't have the strength or mental capacity to enact her desires.

Mike was even nice enough to put on Chika's heels, but not before giving her soles a quick tickle which earned him a death glare that he simply laughed at.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Himari, I hope the next time we meet that it's on much... quieter terms." Mike let his sentence hang in the air for a moment, then gave a playful salute as he exited the sushi restaurant.

Meanwhile, Chika brooded on the center couch, her red eyes filled with fire as they peeked through her disheveled hair. Her pointed nails dug into the armrests, leaving light gashes in the leather, while her nylon-clad toes curled within the confines of her heels.

"Mike Humbol..." Chika said darkly. "I'm going to make you wish you were never born."

No one, not even her biggest rivals had ever humiliated Chika to this point, to where she had to be begging to be released while whimpering for the shortest reprieve. This would not stand, and Chika would have her revenge.

Yet, knowing Mike's luck, this plot would simply result in Chika being mercilessly tickled. But that's another story...

The Asian woman picked up her phone, but when she saw a text from Yina that she hadn't bothered to open, she felt oddly compelled to open it, and curled a brow at the message she'd received.

"Mother, I've developed a new program that is sure to impress you! I'm bringing it over tonight, so please consider it!"

"...I can't believe I'm doing this," Chika said after a degrading sigh and typed a quick message to Hyun and Yina, then closed her eyes and fell back on the sofa for a much-needed nap.

*~*

"Gosh..." Mike scratched his head at the photos he'd taken of Mrs. Himari. "I shouldn't keep these, it wouldn't be right..."

He'd made it about ten minutes away from the restaurant, and was now on the road that led to the intersection that would either bring him home or back to the main street where all the late-night bars and pubs were.

"Mike!" Called a high-pitched feminine voice.

The young man nearly dropped his phone as he was tackled from behind by one of the last people he expected to see.

"Ms. Himari?" Mike asked with wide eyes.

"It had to be you!" Yina yelled. "It just had to be!"

"Um... I'm sorry, but I don't follow."

Yina released her hold and clapped her hands. Mike turned to face her and saw an electric smile with enough volts to power a skyscraper.

"My mother has decided to put my program into a test run! So while it may not be the one we ship to the Philippines, there's a chance it'll be used for another large project!"

"Oh, that's wonderful, Ms. Himari." Mike smiled. "Well, I need to get going, but I'd be more than happy to talk about your success another day.

"No!" Yina pouted and put her hands on her hips. "This is something that can't wait! Come on, I'll treat you to drinks!"

"Wait, Ms. Himari!" Mike lurched forward as he was dragged back from where he came. He could see the roof of his apartment in the distance and shed a defeated tear as his long-awaited rest would have to wait.

Shortly after at a midnight bar...
"And don't even get me started on my cousin!" Yina bawled her hand into a fist and slammed it on the table. Mike winced at the abrupt action and pleaded for his cohort to ease on her ranting behavior.

Luckily, the bar was near its closing hours, so the number of occupants was minimal save for the reserved old man behind the counter, but with how loud Yina was; she practically made it sound like the restaurant was fully booked.

"Oh, Hyun thinks she's the favorite because she's given all of the hard assignments. Do you know what it's like to be constantly looked down upon? Hyun's not even a part of the head family, yet she struts around like she owns the place! Sure, Niko's been able to get the upper hand on occasion, but I've never had the opportunity to show Hyun how much I outclass her! Not to mention that Niko also undermines me!"

Yina paid no attention to Mike's warnings about volume and continued to spout her grievances as she reached for another glass of beer. This had to be her fifth mug, and the effects of alcohol were becoming apparent.

"Easy on the alcohol, I don't think it's smart to get sloshed when you still have to walk home. That, and taxi drivers aren't keen on letting obvious drunkards puke in their vehicles." Mike sighed as Yina rebuked his advice and shook her head childishly.

"You don't have to worry about me getting home. I'm renting an apartment nearby for the next three years, though I'm planning on finding a new one because it's awfully plain and the view on the second floor is nothing to boast about." Yina leaned down on the table with her arms crossed, and Mike couldn't help but find the action cute to a degree. The situation reminded him of his younger sister when she was going through the rebellious phase that every teen veered into whether they were aware of it or not.

"Like, the red roof looks too old fashioned, and the doors are your typical beige with a plain set of white numbers and a single letter to show what room you're in front of. Don't you find such decor mind-numbing? Oh, and there was an awkward situation a while ago, where the laughing from one of the other rooms wouldn't stop until they ran the man responsible for the outburst out of the apartment!"

Mike blinked. That story sounded familiar, but there was no way that Yina and Mike were thinking of the same thing. To prevent his mind from dipping into the memory of the ticklish game of pantyhosed twister with his employees, Mike asked the old man at the counter for the bill and a couple of extra napkins. Just in case Yina decided to push herself past her limits.

"Of course, sir, I'll fetch the receipt and machine immediately." Said the bartender and strolled off.

"Oh, and get this!" Yina latched her fingers around Mike's tie and yanked him forward. The man stared into the almond-shaped eyes of his cohort and nearly bumped noses with her. From this distance, Mike could tell the difference between the Himari siblings and saw that Yina's eyes were softer and more childlike in the way they flicked back and forth during her ranting. Unlike those of Niko, who was definitely more abrasive when it came to negotiations. Perhaps it was the stereotype of the younger child being more laid back than the first that applied between the two Asian sisters.

"When you found me in the snow, the guy I was interested in got together with another girl! Can you believe it?! I thought I made my advances obvious, but he never looked my way! I spent my entire paycheck just so that I could glamour myself up! Do you have any idea how expensive the makeup I'm wearing is alone?!"

Mike tried to speak as his lungs were in dire need of air, but the only option he could think of was to loosen the tie around his neck or try and persuade Yina to let go with descriptive hand gestures. Neither was easy, as Mike had forgone the use of clip-on ties and he'd done quite an impressive knot to ensure his current tie never loosened. Curse business etiquette to the pit.

"I even bought these knee-high leather boots! And these are pure leather I'll have you know! My family can smell synthetics from a mile away!"

Mike jabbed a finger beneath his collar and pulled as hard as he could. The knot was undone, but the sudden loss of traction made Yina lurch back and fall on her seat with a harsh thud. The sound of something hitting the floor made Mike's ear twitch, and when he peeked under the table, he saw five red-polished toes encased in a sheer film of nude nylon and the knee-high leather boot that previously encased it.

"Um, Ms. Himari, your boot fell off." Mike pointed out.

"Well? Hurry up and put it back on!" Yina said impatiently and thrust her foot forward. She intended to land her sole on Mike's lap, but her aim was off, and instead delivered a blow to Mike's bells instead.

The man lurched forward in pain and clutched the table with a cracking grip. He glared at the woman responsible for his wounded pride, and Yina was aware enough to know she'd made a mistake. With a meek giggle, Yina tried to make amends and wiggled her toes against Mike's stomach.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"At least you're apologetic," Mike groaned as Yina sheepishly looked away with pouty cheeks. Though, with her peripherals, she noticed that despite his posture, Mike's eyes were fixed on her nylon-clad foot. This grew more apparent when he moved his head when Yina twitched her toes to the side.

Did... Did Mike have a foot thing? Of course, there were all sorts of gents who had certain kinks and it was a lot more common than people assumed, but from Mike's initial reaction when Yina and her sister were being mercilessly tickled, Yina assumed he wasn't swayed by such nonsense as tickling or anything related to the matter like feet.

However, each time that Yina made a subtle movement, Mike's eyes did not fail to follow and his hand flinched toward the nylon-clad foot for but a second before quickly returning to his lap. His cheeks were flushed, but that might have been influenced by the beer, and before Yina could elaborate on the situation the waiter returned with the table's bill.

"Here..." Yina's twitchy fingers struggled to open the metal clasp on her purse, and after a few seconds, she managed to pull out a fifty-dollar bill to cover her end of the meals and drinks. Yina hated to admit it, but she was a lightweight when it came to alcoholic beverages, and beer was a particular drink that always put her over the line.

Mike accepted the money kindly and didn't bother for the change as the sushi and beer were exceptionally delicious for a typical store you'd find on the side of the street. So he left a tip and stood himself up, then grabbed his coat off his chair and bid goodbye to someone who he hoped wouldn't cause him any migraines in the near future.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways, have a merry Christmas, Ms. Himari, and a happy new year too."

This was the departure that Mike prayed for, but the world worked in mysterious ways and the loud sound of something thudding against the table made him turn around. A dumb smile on her face with cheeks flushed a deep scarlet, Yina was down for the count while muttering insults about her older sister and apparently snobby cousin Hyun. The waiters shot an expectant glance Mike's way, and the man was silently pressured into bringing his Asian cohort out of the restaurant. However, the means that Mike had available were restricted, and he frowned as his list of getting Yina past the front door grew smaller and smaller.

Eventually, Mike decided that he'd resort to the old piggyback tactic, and allowed Yina to wrap her arms around his neck while his own supported her legs. Her breath reeking of alcohol, Yina giggled and said that she hadn't been carried in such a way since she was five. Who would have figured that a stubborn woman like Yina would be so outspoken when influenced by a bit of beer, Mike's attention drifted off course as the feeling of something smooth and scratchy rubbed against his palms.

Oh... That's right, Yina was wearing nylons, the sheer material tracing up her slender legs that ended at the thigh, or at least that's what Mike first assumed as after a quick peek, he witnessed the nylons continued upward, which meant Yina was wearing pantyhose instead of the typical stockings.

"Do you have a thing for legs?"

Mike's entire body shook as the warm breath of a drunk Yina whispered into his ear. He turned his head slightly and gulped when he was met with a very awake Yina despite being down for the count moments before. The Chinese girl giggled at the perplexed expression of the man she considered an enemy and considered it empowering to have him so flustered.

"Or maybe... you're thinking of the time that Niko and I were tied up and nearly tickled to death?"

Tickle. That single word sent a bolt of heat to Mike's lower regions while everything above the neck gained a slight tint of pink. Mike was a rather reserved man, and his father had beaten it into his skull that whatever perverted thoughts he had, it was best to keep them in the head instead of announcing them out the mouth. This advice did well for high school and college, where rumors and innuendos ran like wildfire, but now that Mike was out of his teens and in the world of adults... there were moments that didn't allow such leeway when it came to the imagination. This was one such moment, as with each step, Mike's hands unwillingly caressed Yina's pantyhosed thighs.

"I hated every second of it," Yina said softly, "but maybe if a handsome man like you was more merciful with the tickles... then maybe I'd learn to enjoy it."

Mike's grip clenched and his fingers dug into Yina's thighs, this made the woman bark in laughter.

"N-Now, don't be hasty, you handsome boy. It'll only let you touch my legs this once, so don't get any ideas. Otherwise, I'll make sure you never touch another keyboard for the rest of your life.~"

"...You're really drunk aren't you?" Mike sighed and glanced down. To his horror, something had started to rise, but thanks to his thick pants, it wasn't obvious unless you paid specific attention to it.

Night had settled and the clocks that hung on the outside of stores showed that it was eleven on the dot. An hour to go till the start of Christmas eve, Mike sighed and hoped Rebecca had gotten her gift before the post offices were closed for the holidays.

"Hey..." Yina's speech was slurred. "Why are you ignoring me? Are my breasts not big enough for you?"

Mike rolled his eyes. "I'm carrying you on your back, so I can't even see your chest, to begin with. Are you trying to compensate for something, Ms. Himari?"

"Stop calling me that," Yina whined. "We're practically friends now, so the least you can do is call me by my first name. Here, I'll start. My name's Yina Himari, and you are?"

Mike decided to play along, as he was glad to have acquired a more amiable personality to converse with instead of the angry and rude girl he'd met on the street an hour prior.

"Pardon me, Yina, but where did you say your apartment was again?"

"Oh, it's right on Dove St. I think the building was called Apple or something?" Yina giggled and her hot breath brushed the back of Mike's neck which caused goosebumps to trail over his shoulders and back. Her legs were also still shifting, perhaps to get comfortable, but with each wide movement, the nylons softly scratched Mike's palms and fingers. The feeling of the sheer film was still sensational, and he was guilty of allowing his hands to wander a little higher up than usual.

"Why don't you grab my butt?" Yina laughed and threw her head back.

"Excuse me?" Mike blinked at the absurd question.

"You heard me," Yina rested her forehead against the back of Mike's skull and giggled. "I can feel your hands through my pantyhose, and they desperately want to touch my ass, isn't that right? Well, you've been a good boy for the entire time we've spent together, so I think you deserve a reward..."

"Sorry, not gonna happen," Mike squeezed Yina's thighs and she giggled again.

"Being too nice is considered a bad thing too, y'know." Yina sighed merrily and slowly swung her feet back and forth.

The two caught in a battle of teasing and polite denial, Mike found himself outside his apartment building and would have facepalmed if he could. He'd allowed his instincts to guide him to his own home, but he had ignored the passenger on his back, firstly because it was nice to have some company, and second because Mike didn't want the feeling of Yina's pantyhosed thighs to disappear from his warm hands.

"Oh, what a good boy you are! You brought me to my apartment without me having to say a thing!" Yina wiggled her hips in delight and brushed her breasts against Mike's back while she nuzzled her forehead on the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked through a difficult breath.

"That door over there, as plain as it is, is mine." Yina pointed lazily at a door that was only four down from the left side of Mike's.

"Oh... so we're neighbors... How did I never notice that?"

"My shift starts at 9:00 am, so that's probably why. I've seen you leave at 6:30 in the morning on occasion, so it's no surprise that you didn't know about me. I preferred it that way since I could spy on you when you weren't looking, and maybe sneak into your apartment to steal some company information, but you always make sure to lock the doors..." Yina sighed wearily and wrapped her hands around Mike's neck.

"Why do you have to be so meticulous?!" Yina blurted and started to choke Mike. "If you weren't so nice, I'd have sued you for how many times you squeezed my thighs over our walk!"

"Is zat so?" Said a stern voice as cold as ice.

Mike's jaw dropped and would have hit the floor if his biology allowed it. His wide eyes fixed on a beautiful french figure, adorned in new attire, Chloé wore a double-breasted, black trench coat with gold buttons and an extended collar and a thigh-length, loose gray skirt with sheer black nylons that trailed into a familiar pair of leather booties. As usual, Chloé was a sight to behold, but Mike didn't anticipate seeing her again until after their business vacations.

"Um, is that for me?" Mike asked as his eyes fell to a plastic bag in Chloé's hand.

The French woman looked away and put her free hand on her hip. "Yes, zis is for you. Zo would you mind letting me into your apartment, or are you going to keep zat dead weight on your back for zee rest of the night?"

"I'm not dead weight!" Yina whined in the likeness of a child. "I'm a very pleasant weight, isn't that right, Mikey?"

The Chinese woman put her hands on Mike's cheeks and forced his head up and down to mimic the movements of a nod. Yina giggled at this and continued to repeat the scene until Mike felt that his neck might snap. Not to mention that Yina's vigorous movements made it that much harder to support her, and before Mike could react, his hands slipped and he felt his palms cup and his fingers dig into Yina's soft, supple ass.

"There we go!" Yina playfully slapped Mike's head playfully and jumped off his back. "You see, Ms. Snotty Frenchy, there's no need to be such a sour baguette!"

By the time Mike managed to open his apartment door, Yina and Chloé were at each other's throats and would have broken into an all-out brawl if Mike hadn't intervened.

"Please, don't fight inside my house, I really don't want to start the new year with a list of repairs!" Mike's voice proved to be a poor deterrent for his cohort's bickering, and he was forced to resort to foul play. With precise fingers, Mike reached for Chloé's and Yina's ribs and gave them each a gentle squeeze.

"Mike!" Each woman yelped with a mild giggle. Chloé stared at Mike as if he'd committed a heinous crime, while Yina wore a flirtatious face that promised revenge.

"Oh, are things going to get kinky tonight?~" Yina moved right in front of Mike and put her hands on his shoulders. She had to stand on her tippy toes, and even then she still wasn't tall enough to meet him at eye level, but this did wonders for Mike as he was granted a sultry peek while Yina slowly unbuttoned her trench coat.

"Zat's enough!" Chloé blurted at the indecent scene before her, and she pushed Mike aside so she could deal with the conniving drunk in front of her. "Were you not taught any manners you childish woman?!"

Yina pouted. "There's no need to be so rude, Mike's single, so it's okay to flirt with him isn't it? Besides, I think he likes the idea of having me all to himself, isn't that right, Mikey?"

"Mikey?" Mike grumbled at such a childish nickname.

Yina shot a half-lidded stare at the man in question, and all he could do was shake his head and ask that she rest on the couch until her body flushed the alcohol out of her system.

"The bathroom is down the hall and on the left," Mike said wearily but felt a piercing gaze of silver that needed to be addressed and dealt with. "Alright, so I know you said that we'd see each other again, but I thought that it would be after the winter vacation. So, why did you stop by my apartment, Chloé?"

"T-The answer should be obvious, shouldn't it?" Chloé's stern demeanor faded as a nervous blush spread on her pale cheeks.

Mike couldn't help but find his superior's meek attitude adorable, but he still wanted answers and pushed on for the vice-president to finish her thought. With a flushed face unsuited to her regular image, Chloé pressed her index fingers together below her waist and stared directly at Mike.

"I-I need you to attend my family's dinner as my temporary date in three days!"

"Oh... well, that was random." Mike's lackluster response sent Chloé into a fit, and she began to ramble about things that the young man couldn't hope to comprehend without lengthy context.

"My sister, Charlotte, and my parents decided to come from France to visit me. At least that's what they said, but I know all too well that it's because they want to stop by and judge me!"

Mike wrung his hands. "Whoa, Chloé, slow down..." "Oh, and the worst part? It's that even though Charlotte is two years younger than I am, she's obviously the favorite because I helped her get a head start in her studies! If I knew that she would grow up to be such an arrogant braggart, I never would have given my little sister the time of day!"

Mike scratched his cheek. "This sounds like a problem I can't really fix..."

"Even though I'm smarter, and work harder than her, Charlotte always seems to pull ahead! Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to be the firstborn and considered inferior?!"

Mike cupped his chin. "Is this a sense of deja vu? Because your situation seems a lot like the one that Yina has with her cousin Hyun..."

"Another aggravating quality is that Charlotte is also beautiful, and she thinks that just because she's pretty that she can get whatever she wants! Well, I'm certain that I'm better looking, and if you saw me stand beside her I'm sure you'd agree-"

Chloé snagged Mike by his tie and pulled it down so that the lad couldn't look away.

"I'm more beautiful than that snobby little brat of mine, aren't I, Mike Humbol?!"

"Yes?" Mike had never met Charlotte, but Chloé was worthy of being a model so he felt complied to agree. When the french woman's rant was over, she released Mike's tie and crossed her arms.

"So, are you coming with me as my fake date or not?" Chloé said angrily.

Mike showed a frown and he gently rubbed his temples. "Look, Chloé, I'm flattered that you came all this way in person to ask for my help, but I don't really think this is the right way to go about your issue with your family. Also, I'm pretty tired and I need to make sure that Ms. Himari doesn't puke or have an accident..."

"I-I'll owe you a favor in that you can ask me for whatever you want!" Chloé threw herself at Mike and pressed her head against his chest as her hands gripped his shirt. "I haven't seen my family in two years... and I don't want to face them alone. I don't have a boyfriend anymore either, as I'm sure you're aware of what happened to Micheal..."

Chloé's breath hitched when she felt two hands gently grip her shoulders. When she lifted her head and tried to blink the tears out of her eyes, Chloé's resolve faltered at the blank face that Mike presented.

"Anything that I want?" Mike said slowly as if he couldn't believe his own thoughts.

Chloé's cheeks burned hotter. Just what on earth was Mike thinking behind that pensive visage?

"T-That depends, what exactly are you planning to propose?" She asked.

Eyes narrowed in the likeness of a predator, Mike blurted what he deemed to be the most important objective that he could devise. He leaned down, then whispered to make sure Yina didn't hear him.

"After the dinner... would you let me tickle your nylon feet for ten minutes?"

The world ground to a halt for but a moment as Chloé processed what Mike had just asked her. Her nylon-clad toes scrunched within her ankle booties, and her hands clenched and unclenched as she imagined being at Mike's mercy. Tickle her feet... Did Mike actually ask that? Staring at the young man with wide silver eyes, Mike returned the stare with a similar expression, and neither person said anything for a good minute.

"D-Do you have any idea what you just asked me?" Chloé said with narrowed eyes. "If you're actually serious about it, then I want you to repeat it without stuttering-"

"I want to tickle your nylon-clad feet for ten minutes after the dinner." Mike said with absolute certainty that the vice president didn't get a chance to finish her sentence. "Feathers and other utensils included."

Chloé's entire face blooming in a palette of hot scarlet, she reeled back but was forced to remain in place as Mike's grip on her shoulders grew firm.

"I don't mean to come off as a creep, but you did say that I could ask for anything I want in return." He said softly.

"T-Three minutes, I'll give you three minutes but that's it. I won't be wearing nylons either-"

"The nylons are a must, the sheerer the better, then the rest is up to you." Mike nodded. "And I won't attend this dinner unless I get my well-deserved ten minutes."

Again, Chloé was blindsided into momentary silence. What on earth happened to the clumsy, bumbling fool that she'd come to know? Usually, it was she who was barking orders at the young man and he complied with her whims no questions asked. Yet, in this current time, it was the french woman who was on the defensive as she loathed any possible ticklish interactions that included her most ticklish spot.

"Well, Ms. Blanchette? Do we have a deal?" Mike released his hold and shoved his hands in his pant pockets. His gaze did not waver, and his voice remained strong. Now, it was all up to Chloé on how badly she wanted the young man to attend her family reunion as her fake date.

"F-F-Fine! But only this once, and when I say it's too much, you'd better give me a break or I'll make sure you pay for it! And no touching my toes!"

"Toes are a priority," Mike said sternly and leaned forward, his hardened gaze unyielding against the desperate one of Chloé.

The French woman quivered and gave a small whimper, silver eyes pleading for another resolve to her predicament, but all she got was a warm smile from Mike that was all genuine if not a tad bit excited. Her white polished nails gritting against his shirt, Chloé's strong attitude broke and her knees buckled.

"Not z-zee t-toes... I-It tickled too much when you t-touched them last t-time..." She lowered her head with her hands clasped below her waist.

"I'll be gentle," Mike blew a hot breath past Chloé's ear which she was not prepared for. The French woman stepped back and had to put a hand on the door to support herself as she stared at the young man she'd dismissed as a pushover. Was he always this assertive? This dominant? This... alluring?

Chloé's heart pounded against her ribcage. H-Had she actually entertained the idea that Mike was a catch?! No, this would not do, and she'd do her best to treat him as nothing but a second-rate subordinate until her rendevous with her family was over. After that, she would set Mike back in place and make sure he understood who was in charge. Though when she saw the young man's assuring smile, her confidence wavered on whether she'd be able to keep her bearing during his ticklish assault.

"Then it's settled, and I'll see you in two days. Have a wonderful evening, Ms. Blanchette." Mike chuckled triumphantly and opened the door for his fake date.

Chloé walked stiffly out of the apartment, each step her toes scrunching and uncurling in their thin nylon confines, and when the door clicked shut, she made her way down the stairs to her parked green sedan. She opened the door, sat herself down, put her hands on the steering wheel, and took a deep breath only to let it out in a muffled scream as her head slammed against the wheel's upper rim.

"I can't believe I agreed to let zat idiot t-t-tickle m-m-me!" Chloé wailed as her nylon-clad toes curled and flexed in dread for their inevitable fate.

Chloé drove off angrily and made plans to get Mike back by any means necessary. Though unbeknownst to her, this would only lead to another tickle-related defeat by none other than Mike Humbol.

Back to our protagonist...

"Okay!" Mike sighed in relief as if a massive weight had been dropped off his shoulders. He was home now, he could finally relax, and he even had something great waiting for him in a couple of days. All that was left to do was change into a pair of shorts and call it a night-

"Oh Mike!~"

Mike facepalmed. That's right, there was still a drunk Yina to deal with.

"Well, it took you long enough, didn't it?" Yina said with puffy cheeks while seated on the living room couch.

"Ms. Himari..." Mike yawned. "Please, I'm really not in the mood for this. If you're able to converse and walk with a leveled head, then you should go back to your apartment for the night."

"Oh, I see how it is," Yina frowned cutely. "A sexy French woman stops by and suddenly I'm not interesting anymore. I never would have guessed you were so shallow."

A vein twitched above Mike's head. "Alright, that's enough. If you're going to be difficult, then you're more than welcome to leave. In fact, I'll carry you to your room if you want."

Yina blinked and realized she'd crossed a line.

"I'm sorry," she said sincerely, "I've been a bother since we met, haven't I?"

Mike nodded wearily. "It's not that I don't want to be friends, but I'm just too tired for anything hectic. I just want to call it a day and get to bed."

Yina's eyes sparkled. "Hmm... How about this then?"

She patted the empty spot beside her and told Mike she had a good way to relieve stress for easier sleep. The young man approached cautiously but figured there was no harm in accepting her proposal and plopped down on the couch.

Yina then stood up, walked behind the couch, rested her open palms on both of Mike's ears, and proceeded to massage his temples and skull.

"Wow..." Mike let out a long breath. "This feels really good. Where did you learn how to do this?"

"My father used to do this for me when I was little, but with how busy his schedule is, I rarely have a chance to meet him nowadays," Yina replied with a sigh of her own.

She gently maneuvered Mike's head to the side and pressed her fingers above his ears.

"Though you kind of remind me of him..." She whispered. "So considerate, and willing to actually listen and stand up for me when I need it..."

"Hmm? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." Mike yawned.

"O-Oh, don't worry about it, it wasn't anything important." Yina looked away with a bit of redness on her cheeks.

After a few minutes of the head massage, Mike decided it was time to return the favor and offered to massage Yina's head instead. Yet, to the young man's shock, the Chinese woman simply skipped around the couch, plopped herself down, and lifted her pantyhosed legs, and put them on his lap.

Déja vu struck Mike like a lightning bolt, and the memory of having Chloé's nylon soles at his mercy hit him like a truck. His pants grew tight, and Mike prayed to God that Yina did not notice this.

"I have nice feet, don't I?" Yina giggled as her new friend glanced down at her soles.

Mike inspected Yina's feet meticulously. They were beautifully shaped with high arches, though not as high as Chloé's or Matilda's, with slightly rounded toes that were painted green and clad in nude hose.

"They're very nice," Mike gulped, "so I guess you want a foot massage, right?"

"If that makes you happy, then I won't make a fuss about it." Yina leaned forward and her cleavage showed through the opening of her unbuttoned blouse. "But remember, I'm very ticklish, so be gentle, alright?"

Mike's face flushed at the mention of the T word. If only Yina knew that in order to get her program considered, that Mike had to tickle her mother into hysteria.

With a hard swallow, Mike decided to take one pantyhosed foot at a time and cupped Yina's right foot with his left hand.

The Chinese woman fluttered her eyelashes, and the sharp green in her eyes was magnifying. So much so, that the young man lowered her foot so he could get a better look at her face.

"Hmm? What's the matter, Mikey?" Yina asked with a tilted head.

"Your eyes are very pretty, are they naturally that color?" Mike said with a curled brow.

"I use contacts," Yina replied, "without them, my eyes are nothing but dull things that don't catch anyone's attention..."

Mike chuckled. "I don't think that's the case, after all, I only noticed your marvelous eyes now. It was your personality that really got my attention. Whether I liked it or not..."

Yina pursed her lips, unknowing how to respond she gave a simple thanks and told Mike to get on with her massage.

Yina's toes flexed beneath their sheer nylon confines, and the seams ran perfectly over the tips of her toes.

Mike blinked as he felt his fingers twitch. They wanted to deliver a solid tickle, he knew, but that would be inappropriate given the circumstances. No, Yina wanted a massage, and that's what Mike would deliver.

Taking her foot firmly by the sides, Mike pressed his thumbs in the soft flesh near the toes, then proceeded to work his way down. However, when his wandering thumbs reached Yina's arch, she moved her head back and let out a giggle.

"Hey now, I didn't say you could tickle, did I?~ " Yina teased and slapped Mike's shoulder playfully.

"Sorry," Mike turned his gaze away and took a deep breath. "I'll do better on the next foot."

Yina smirked. "Aw, there's no need to be so hard on yourself, as the message you're giving me is already superb even if it is a bit ticklish.~"

"Thanks," Mike blinked as a soft, warm feeling pressed against his cheek. With his peripherals, he saw that Yina had pushed her free, hot foot against his face, and was curling and uncurling her toes which sent a bolt of heat straight to his groin.

"There there, Mikey, big sis Yina is here to take care of you.~"

"Really?" Mike joked. "Because from my point of view, I've been taking care of you all day."

"Mou!~" Yina spat out her tongue. "That's not true, I gave you permission to touch my pantyhosed feet, so we're even aren't we?"

"Touch your pantyhosed feet?" Mike repeated a look of wonder on his face.

Yina's brows scrunched. What was with that pensive look? Like the young man had found a loophole in something she said, but what on earth could Mike be referring to?

"Whahehe?!~" Yina blurted as her whole body jolted. "M-Mihihihke?! What are you dohihihing?!"

"Hmm?" Mike showed his friend a calm smile and wiggled his fingers for Yina to see. "You said I could touch your pantyhosed feet, which by extension, means that I get to tickle them."

Yina's eyes bulged and her mouth went agape. "N-No fair, you're not allowed to twist my words!"

Mike shrugged and proceeded to put one of Yina's ankles in an arm lock. Scribbling five fingers across the Chinese woman's nylon-covered arches, the scratchy sensation put a fluttering fire in Yina's stomach that stemmed from her feet and spread to her entire being in seconds.

"Nohoho! Bahahad Mihihike!" Yina shrieked through fits of hearty guffaws as she twisted and kicked to free herself.

However, Mike's strength proved superior and his hold remained strong. His nimble fingers gliding over Yina's heels only to dig into her moist arch where the skin was much softer and easier to press.

The Chinese woman was losing her mind. Her breaths were unsteady and her chest rose and fell at rapid rates while her heart felt like it wanted to jump out of her body.

"I sahahaid bahahahad Mihihihike!" Yina squealed and forced all her efforts into freeing her trapped legs. She managed to free her right foot, but its partner was abandoned to fend for itself against both of Mike's big strong hands.

"If I'm playing the villain," Mike joked, "then that means I'm not supposed to do as you say right?"

"Thahahat doesn't evehehehn make sehihihi!~" Yina flopped on her back to where the bottom of her soles faced upward, and boy was Mike ready to jump on this opportunity.

He sat down on Yina's legs, straddling them in place, and gripped her big toes with one hand while using the over to tickle her stretched arches and the exposed space beneath the toes. This sent Yina into a wild round of laughter as she pounded the couch cushions to the point they started spitting feathers.

"Oho, what's this?" Mike said when Yina's bag fell off the armrest and landed next to Mike.

Yina sucked in a deep breath of relief and glanced down to where Mike was looking.

"Guess this will be the finisher for our session." The young man nodded and reached down to pick something up.

"W-What are you grabbing?" Yina quivered. Her eyes nearly shooting out of their sockets when she saw what Mike was about to use on her ticklish pantyhosed tootsies.

"N-No, Mike, please!" Yina begged. "A-Anything but that! Anything!"

There, in his hand, was a sleek, black hairbrush that now dangled precariously over Yina's scrunched, nylon-encased feet. Mike gave her a gentle smile, shook his head, and got to work.

"NohohoHAHAHAHA!" Yina's raucous laughter flooded the apartment but went unheard as Mike had invested in soundproofing his walls since his last ticklish encounter with his coworkers, which meant he had nothing to fear and could do as he pleased. Much to the victim's dismay.

Snagging her pantyhose at the tips, Mike pulled back which forced Yina's feet to follow, thus exposing her entire creamy arch for him to brush.

Yina's face was flushed in scarlet, and tears streamed down her cheeks as she thrashed while laughing her head off. The brush, coupled with the nylons, had to be the absolute worst for someone as ticklish as Yina, and Mike was enjoying every second of it.

However, Mike knew when enough was enough, and when he felt Yina was out of breath, he stopped the tickling immediately and helped the Chinese woman to an upright sitting position.

"Y-You naughty man..." Yina said through a tired giggle as the tickling sensations in her body had not yet left her.

"I adjust to the people I've got to deal with," Mike chuckled and went to the kitchen to fetch Yina some water. When he returned, Yina's hair was still disheveled and her hair was a mess, but the smile she wore and the gentle look in her eyes had to be the most beautiful thing about her right now. At least in Mike's head.

"So..." Mike rubbed his neck as his demeanor turned sheepish. "I've been wondering..."

Yina sipped her water and curled a brow at him, motioning with her free hand to have the young man finish his sentence.

"...Are we friends now? Because I'd like to be friends if that's alright with you."

Yina blinked with wide, green eyes. She set her cup down and clasped her hands on her lap. Mike, in a single day, had done more for her than any other man she'd pursued or those her mother had tried to pair her with, and it was all out of genuine good will.

"Yes," Yina smiled warmly and her pantyhosed toes scrunched, "I'd like that very much."

*~*

The next day...

"My, the atmosphere during Canada's winter is much more different than Argentina," Julietta pulled up her scarf and nuzzled her cold face against it as a strong breeze whipped past her. She planned to go grocery shopping and thanked heavens for the wooly socks and sheer silver pantyhose she had decided to wear.

Sure, Argentina had a winter season, but not to the point where the roads were obstructed with snow and vehicles were frozen in place.

Julietta sighed as another cold chill brushed under her thighs. She knew it was a bad idea to wear her tight, dark pink, knee-length tights today, but the tights were a chrismas gift from her mother and they fitted in with her red, gold-trimmed, jacket so well she just had to put them on. That, and staying coddled inside her apartment just wouldn't do for an adventurous woman like Julietta. She always took her breaks outside the office and even got Fiona and Evelyn to join her on occasion but today she was all alone.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me..." Julietta growled as a large sign posted below the bus stop schedule revealed that all buses for the rest of the morning would be canceled until the roads were cleared. Which could be anytime between the afternoon and midnight.

"Big bro! Big bro! Big bro!"

Julietta jumped at the sudden outcry of children's voices. She spun around to a sight that she hoped would remain etched in her memory long enough so she could gossip about it with all the girls at work.

There, trudging through the snow in a leather jacket, thick black pants, and sturdy snow boots, was Mike Humbol with two thick ropes slung over his shoulders that were attached to a wide, ovular tube sled that supported a handful of children who couldn't be older than six.

"Good morning, Julietta." Mike panted as he forced his tired lips into a smile.

Julietta offered a reserved wave, only to put it over her mouth to cover her laughter when Mike tripped and fell face-first on the snow.

"Aw... is big bro done?" Whined the children as three more panting men arrived with empty sleds behind them.

"Alright, Mike, I think me and the boys can take care of the rest here. Why don't you head on home and get your well-deserved rest?" Benjamin chuckled as Mike gave a thumbs-up while half-submerged in the snow.

When Benjamin and the others took the kids, Mike stood himself up and patted the snow off his face and shoulders. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and threw a clump of snow Julietta's way who gave a yelp as her hair was soiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry Julietta," Mike pulled out a handkerchief and offered it to her.

"Thanks..." Julietta huffed angrily and dabbed her forehead. She'd spent a good part of her morning getting prettied up, only to have it ruined in the span of a few seconds, what a bummer.

"Uncle Humbol!"

Both Mike and Julietta veered their attention to a panting tyke in a green winter coat who couldn't be older than six with the leash of a golden retriever wrapped around his wrist. The boy had short, bushy black hair and dark skin, and would be the exact image of his father Benjamin if he was older.

"Jeremy!" Mike said in alarm. "Didn't your father tell you to stay home because you were sick? Don't tell me you ran all the way here with a fever."

"B-But, I really wanted to go sledding too!" Jeremy's shoulders sagged. "Mom said she would take me when uncle Ola arrived with his big pickup truck, but I didn't want to wait."

"Oh boy..." Mike sighed and tried to explain to Jeremy that what he was doing was bad for his health, but an abrupt interruption from Julietta tipped the scales in Mike's favor when she sternly explained that there would be no sledding for Jeremy if he kept disobeying his parents.

"Man... you sound just like my mom..." Jeremy admitted defeat and handed the leash of his dog to Mike.

"Then can you guys go sledding for me?" Jeremy asked after a hoarse cough and pointed to Mike's sled. "You can take one of those videos where people show themselves doing cool stunts from a first-person view!"

"Whoa, Jeremy, hold on a minute." Mike opened his mouth to say that he had little experience with sleds, but Julietta beat him to the punch.

"We'll make sure to do that, Jeremy, so you just get better so you can have fun sledding too." The Argentinian smiled sweetly.

"Wow, thank you so much, Miss!" Jeremy beamed. "I can't wait to tell my parents that Uncle Humbol has a girlfriend now! Here, you can have the snacks I packed earlier!"

Jeremy pulled out a small bag that contained a cheese-turkey sandwich and strong-smelling dog treats then tossed them to Mike who stumbled to catch them.

"What?" Mike's jaw dropped as Julietta blinked in surprise.

Before either adult could correct the boy, a loud horn signaling the arrival of an angry mother and worried uncle echoed from the near distance followed by the view of a large silver pickup truck.

"Bye, Uncle Humbol, I can't wait to watch the video!" Jeremy ran to the corner of the street and was quickly snagged back to safety thus leaving a dumbfounded Mike to groan and shake his head.

"I'm sorry, Julietta, I have no idea where Jeremy got that idea. Besides with the age gap-" Mike bit his tongue at the stern face and curled brow directed at him.

"Are you saying I'm old?" Julietta asked angrily. Though there was something else in her eyes that the young man couldn't quite grasp.

"No, that's not what I meant," Mike apologized as the rope of the sled was snagged from his hands.

"Come on then, we need to have ourselves a sledding trip, otherwise Jeremy will be disappointed." Julietta strutted off with an exaggerated sway in her hips and a hand on her hip.

"Huh..." Mike pondered. "I never would have guessed that Julietta was so self-conscious about her age..."

"I heard that!" Julietta barked which made Mike's hairs stand on end.

"Ruff!" Growled, according to his nametag, Lionheart the golden retriever.

"Oh, that's right, you're still with me..." Mike sighed as he hurried to follow Julietta with Lionheart happily running beside him with his sloppy tongue dangling from the side of his mouth and pointed teeth.

However, Lionheart's nose was twitching toward the paper bag in Mike's hand as drool started to form in his strong jaws.

Fifteen minutes later, at Parrot Park...

"Are you sure you want to go down that big of a hill?" Mike asked as he and Lionheart gulped at the massive lump of snow Julietta had chosen.

"We can't afford to disappoint!" Julietta said gleefully, as a lot of wonderful compliments from Mike had turned her mood for the better, "so let's get hiking shall we?"

Julietta paused when she saw Mike patting his pant and trench coat pockets, only to give a long sigh as he looked at the paper bag in his hands.

"What's the matter?" Julietta asked impatiently.

"Well, I'm not really that hungry and I know you don't like turkey, but all my pockets are dirty from the soiled street snow that I fell in earlier..."

"Why don't you give it to Lionheart? I'm sure that adorable puppy would love a turkey snack." Julietta proposed as the dog gave a happy bark in return.

"Nope, Benjamin and Jessica have been really stern with Lionheart's diet lately. It's because Jeremy decided to give his favorite dog some chocolate, and other foods that don't sit well with dogs." Mike explained. "They don't want their beloved puppy to get attached to human food."

"I see," Julietta cupped her chin then snapped her fingers. "Here, give the bag to me, I bought a nifty belt bag online and it can fit that paper bag. See? The bag has slits that I slide my belt through, so it's guaranteed to stay on."

Julietta pulled the hem of her coat back and tucked away Jeremy's sandwich in a pink zipper pouch for safekeeping. Unknowing that she'd also stored the dog treats in there as well. Lionheart, on the other hand, was keeping a good eye on the bag, and while the dog walked behind Julietta, his nose twitched back and forth to keep in rhythm with the Argentinian's swaying hips.

"Phew, is this high enough?" Mike asked wearily. He'd taken over pulling the sled, but sagged his shoulders when Julietta and Lionheart decided to sit on the sled to save their strength.

"No, bad Lionheart," Julietta giggled as the dog nudged himself against her shoulder in hopes she'd understand that he wanted a snack.

"Aren't you two having fun..." Mike rolled his eyes and gave the sled a harsh tug when he reached a big mound of snow.

"Oof! Careful, Mike, you have passengers!" Julietta teased but did not notice that the abrupt bump had caused the pouch around her waist to shift around to her back. This also drew Lionheart's attention, who whimpered and gave Julietta's face a lick.

"Here we are, this is as far as I go..." Mike wheezed. He'd reached the top of the largest hill, and the only thing he could see below him was an enormous old oak tree.

"Hmm... I don't see anyone, so this should be a great place to make the video." Julietta nodded in approval and stood herself up to stretch. She slipped off her left boots, and flexed her reinforced, nylon-encased toes, and caught a quick glance from Mike who blushed slightly and turned away.

A mischievous smile weaving on her dainty face, Julietta raised her leg much farther than she needed to, and scrunched her toes showing thin wrinkles and her red-polished toes through the nylons.

"Julietta, this part of the park is rarely used because of the forest that borders the park. There's even been a few bear sightings." Mike said in an attempt to get his mind off of Julietta's beautiful size eight and a half foot.

"I may be a foreigner, but I'm well aware that bears hibernate during the winter," Julietta put on her boot, then pinched Mike's ear playfully. "So don't go spoiling our fun with all your excessive worrying."

"Okay, I guess I'm overthinking things..." Mike conceded with a sigh. Thankful that he didn't have to risk suppressing an unwanted boner.

"Ruff!" Lionheart barked and wagged his tail. He got closer to Julietta and opened his mouth to bite the treats hidden in the Argentenian's belt pouch, but missed when she clapped her hands and twirled.

"Aw, of course, you can come with us you wonderful pup!" Julietta smiled, then frowned when Mike voiced his disapproval.

"Careful, Lionheart tends to jump a lot when he's on fast rides. It's one of the reasons why Benjamin doesn't roll down his back windows when Lionheart on board. It'll be better if we tie Lionheart down at that tree until we're done sledding, that way he won't get hurt."

"You're such a fun killer." Julietta pouted.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take any unnecessary risks with a pet that I know to be wild, especially one that isn't mine. Let's go, Lionheart, don't worry because you'll always be in our line of sight." Mike pulled the dog along by the leash as Julietta watched with a bored expression.

It took the young man fifteen minutes to walk down the hill, and fifteen on the return, and by the time Mike was about three-fourths of the way up when Julietta decided to jump into the tube sled. She was eager to start, so much so, that she accidentally gave the sled a knock that was a tad too close to the hill's decline, and started moving to her horror.

Mike's eyes widened as the sled veered off course and picked up speed. There wasn't really any reason to be alarmed, that is if the sled was going to where it needed to go, but after a sharp shift, Julietta was bumped on her back with her slender legs kicking wildly in the air and on a collision course with the oak tree.

Mike grit his teeth and ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He made a heroic leap and managed to land in the back of the sled and assist Julietta to an upright, sitting position. However, the two were already down to a few meters before crashing into a sturdy trunk. Thus, with all his strength, Mike gripped the sides of the tube sled and pulled as hard as he could to the left. He avoided the oak tree's trunk, but there were plenty of burly-knotted roots that couldn't be avoided. With a smash, scream, and crazy flip, the world around Mike floated for a second before all the air was punched out of his stomach.

"Riiiip!~"

Mike was scared. He thought his clothes had been torn to shreds and that he was bleeding, only to find that he was still in one piece. That, and he was on a thick branch that was much higher than he liked. He had the option to jump down, but even with his strong frame and the potential of hidden roots beneath the snow, it would be safer to slowly climb his way down. Julietta on the other hand...

"Mike!" The Argentinian wailed as she floundered to stay in the tube sled. Or at least half of it as the back end had been torn clean off and left on the branch above leaving Julietta in a makeshift polyester tutu that was held up by a convenient y-shaped tree branch. Her slender legs kicked back and forth in panic as they felt nothing beneath her, but all the jerking motions caused the branch she was on to stress.

"Careful, Julietta!" Mike moved to help his friend, but a sharp pain shot through his shoulder and forearm.

"N-No!" Julietta yelled as her arms flared to find something to grab. Luckily, her gloved fingers snagged on the sled's hoop that was attached to a thick rope on a branch above and pulled herself out of her tube tutu while it and the branch fell to the ground with a loud crunch.

"Well, this is absolutely horrible," Julietta growled with her arms stretched above her and blew a hot breath to push the hairs from her tanned face.

"Just keep it easy, Julietta, if you fall I can guarantee that you'll get hurt." Mike soothed.

"Oh, well thanks for making this crappy situation all that much worse for me. You're really bad with words, you know that?" Julietta scowled and tried to kick her feet up to climb the branch she held, but did not possess the strength to do so.

"Hehe..."

"What?" Julietta shot Mike a dirty look. "What's so funny?"

"Ya know," Mike joked, "with the dark red coat, dark pink pants, and black heeled booties, you kind of remind me of a codfish... Huh, that kind of reminds me of a movie, what the hell was it again?"

Julietta's eye twitched. "I'm not a codfish, and I'll let that comment slide because you put in the word sexy, now why don't you-"

"Arf!" Lionheart barked loudly from below.

Mike's smile dropped and Julietta's face paled. The two tilted their sights downward, they saw Lionheart sitting patiently below the oak tree, or to be precise, below Julietta. The happy-go-lucky beast imitated the role of a crocodile perfectly with how his tail flicked from side to side. Beside the dog was his leash and collar, which Mike was certain he hadn't loosened in the slightest.

"Leave her alone, Lionheart!" The young man called. "Bad boy!"

"B-Bad?" Julietta's eyes snapped to Mike. "W-What do you mean bad? Lionheart's only tilting his head and wagging his tail, he probably finds this situation funny, that's all!"

"Not to alarm you, but I've been around Lionheart enough to get a gist of what he's thinking most of the time. Right now, he's wearing a hungry face, but you don't have any food on you right?" Mike's memories hit him like a truck, and he snapped his attention to the pink pouch that was hitched to the belt right above Julietta's perky butt.

"Oh God..." Mike gulped as his brain was struck with lightning.

"M-M-M-Mike!" Julietta's slender body tensed as she stared down at the slobbering mouth of Lionheart which showed a long tongue and sharp teeth.

"Bad Lionheart! No!" Mike's calls weren't tuned in the voice of Benjamin or his family, thus Lionheart didn't feel as compelled to obey them.

"MIIIKE!" Julietta kicked her feet up wildly and pulled harshly on her rope. Her legs were spared, but her coat dangled an extra twelve inches below her, which was easy for Lionheart to sink his teeth into. With a shriek and a rip, half of Julietta's coat was torn off leaving only the shoulder fabric and sleeves behind.

Tears began streaming down Julietta's face as the winter breeze passed up her spine and down her womanly curves. She could see Mike clutching his stomach while making a valiant effort to rescue her, and she truly felt sorry for him, but her fear of losing all her expensive clothing was also a priority. Also the threat of presenting the young man with a sight that should only be seen behind closed doors, as she'd chosen some rather risky lingerie on the spur of the moment this morning.

"Ruff!" Lionheart spat out the remnants of Julietta's coat and wagged his tail.

"Bad dog! Bad Dog!" Julietta repeated. She kicked her legs upward when Lionheart made another leap, but was too slow in bringing up her right leg, and screamed when the heel of her boot was bitten. The Argentinian scrunched her nylon-encased toes as hard she could, but her efforts were no match for the weight of a golden retriever, and with a pop; the boot was removed exposing a thick wooly sock that was slightly loose and tucked beneath Julietta's hot pink pants.

"Mike, you'd better get your ass over here before I- oh no! S-Stay away you stupid mutt!"

Julietta hung onto her rope for dear life, then crossed her legs and raised them up. This proved to be more efficient, but from the excessive strain the branch had been suffering, it dipped a couple of inches and swung Julietta forward.

Lionheart soared to the sky above, hungry for treats and though he missed his mark, the dog did manage to chomp down on Julietta's other boot, but the woman snarled and fought back. Her light brown hair disheveled over her panicked walnut eyes, Julietta poured all her strength in raising her captured boot and whimpered at the strain it put on her muscles.

Curse these nylons, Julietta thought, as the sheer material made the friction between her foot and the leather that covered it near to nothing.

The boot slipping by the second, Lionheart wrestled with the hard leather and pried it off with another loud pop and landed on the snow with a thud. Some snow had gotten wedged in Lionheart's ears and nose, and the dog coughed and rubbed its sore head with its paws then spat out Julietta's boot.

"S-Serves you right you untrained beast!" Julietta shouted. Yet when Lionheart stared back up at her, she wish she'd kept her mouth shut.

Mike, in the meantime, had made his way to Julietta's branch but waged whether he should reach out to her or not. The branch was already near its limits, and with how much the Argentinian woman was wriggling, one wrong move could result in her plummeting to the ground.

The cold winter breeze brushing through her socks and nylons underneath, Julietta shivered and let out a hot breath when her core strength ran out and her feet returned to facing the earth. This, however, gave Lionheart the perfect opportunity to have another go, and with this attempt, he snagged both tips of Julietta's loose woolly socks.

The thick cotton stretched extra thin, Julietta yelped as her socks slid off her slim legs to reveal her dainty-sized eight and a half feet in their warm nylon confines.

Mike's eyes widened slightly and his brows scrunched together. Was it wrong to find it incredibly sexy that his admittedly sexy friend was losing her bearings on reality as well as her expensive clothing to reveal her feminine figure that all men craved? That, and now Mike was wishing that he was the one who was removing Julietta's socks and boots to see her ticklish pantyhosed tootsies, though he'd never do it without her consent, as Mike had morals and would probably clobber anyone who tried to assault or force themselves on his friends.

"You insufferable slobbering fleabag!" Julietta seethed as her toes curled and arches scrunched.

"Gosh..." Mike thought to himself. "Who woulda guessed that Julietta had such a sassy side to her when she was under stress?"

"Nooo!~" Julietta cried and kicked twice as hard to get away from Lionheart's hungry jaws. Unfortunately, her branch had long since passed its rigid point and was now bent like a crescent moon which dangled her like bait at the end of a fishing rod.

Indeed, there was a fish, or rather a dog, who'd been denied his treats for far too long and wanted nothing more than to feast after the appetite he'd worked up. Thus, Lionheart made what would be his most triumphant attempt, and jumped for the stars which in this case, was Julietta's perky rear.

"Miiiiike!" Julietta screamed at the top of her lungs and thrust her legs into the air. Her toes flexing beneath their hot, sweaty nylon casings, the Argentinian woman achieved a physical feat far beyond her flexibility and crossed her feet over her head and around the ring that her hands held.

Julietta had lifted herself as far as she could go, but even then, Lionheart's efforts and the dipping of the branch proved to be her undoing.

On his fourth try, Lionheart finally sunk his teeth into the seat of Julietta's tight, hot pink tights; and when the dog went down, so did they...

The tights stretched at the ass and became more transparent, which revealed to Mike that beneath Julietta's nylons, was no more than a dark purple thong. If Mike's pants weren't tight before, they definitely were now. No wonder Julietta's buttocks were so defined when she walked...

"Hrpmh!" Julietta sucked in a deep breath and clenched her teeth. Face red and damp with sweat, She tried to pull herself higher to free herself from Lionheart's jaws, but in her wriggling, her nylon-clad toes slipped off the ring.

Her legs heading downward, Julietta did the only thing she could think of and spread her legs into a y-shape, but within a few seconds, they were pressed together forcing the Argentinian's posture straight. This made her tight pants stretch even further, and the threads had begun to tear slightly. However, with her limbs in line, this made it much easier for her tight pink pants to slide down her slender thighs and Julietta dreaded at the absolute humiliation that she had to suffer.

She would take the risk, to save what pride she had left, and release her left hand from the ring so she could snag her pants by the hem and pull them back up. Stretched to the brink at the crotch, Julietta's hot pink tights finally gave in and with a very loud tear, the seat was ripped off along with the belt and its pouch.

Her dignity shattered, Julietta felt tears stream down her cherry-tinted cheeks as a cold wind brushed through the gap in her torn tights which showed her sheer, silver pantyhose that exposed her purple thong. She watched Lionheart below with a scowl, as the content dog bit a hole in her pouch and dug into the turkey sandwich and treats inside.

"Creak~"

Julietta's heart sank at the sight of the overworked branch ready to give up. With a defeated roll of her walnut eyes, she closed them shut and prayed that when she hit the ground that she didn't hit any hard-knotted roots that were hidden beneath the snow.

"Crack!~"

There was a rush of wind for a second, and then with a solid thud, Julietta was saved.

"And gotcha!" Mike roared in triumph. Every fiber in his being ached, but he did his best not to show it and swallowed the bit of blood that threatened to dribble from his mouth.

Julietta's eyes shot open and she bit her lower lip when she felt two arms wrap around her back and under her knees to support her in a bridal carry.

"M-Mike?" The Argentinian trembled.

"It's all right," Mike said. His face full of empathy and compassion, Julietta felt her heart skip a beat with how sincere and concerned the young man was for her well-being. He also seemed a tad more handsome at this angle...

"You didn't deserve that," Mike hummed as Julietta broke down in bitter tears and wrapped her arms around his neck while she nestled her flushed visage against his chest.

Mike let his friend down, only to offer her his jacket to keep her decent, then picked her back up and started to walk toward the road.

"There there, I'll take you to back to your place so you can get changed and have some proper rest. That sound good?"

Julietta nodded but did so with her face still against Mike.

Mike whistled for Lionheart, and the dog was more than happy to comply now that his stomach was filled. Though Mike made sure the dog kept his distance, in part for Julietta's new dislike for him, and that he was worried what the bitter woman might do if she saw the innocent mutt.

Thanking god that their shared experience had not received a single onlooker, Mike stuttered when a sharp pain shot up his back from his hip, and his grip on Julietta faltered. He didn't drop her, but his right hand did slip from its position and gripped something that was squishy and pleasurable.

"Mike..." Julietta giggled softly, lifted her head, and fluttered her long eyelashes. "Why do you have my butt squished in your palm?"

"It was an accident," Mike said firmly and made sure to look his friend in the eye to prove he was serious. "Here just let me..."

"No, leave it there," Julietta said in a sweet tone. "As long as your hand doesn't wander anywhere else, I'll allow it, but do be mindful of how much you're moving your fingers; my butt is pretty ticklish too it seems. Especially in sheer nylons..."

Mike's heart was beating faster and his cheeks darkened. He glanced down to see Julietta's glimmering walnut-tinted eyes and Cheshire grin.

"Aw, did the words of an older woman get your heart racing?" She teased.

"Is that right, Ms. Codfish?" Mike spat out his tongue playfully as Julietta's nostrils flared.

"Though I do have one genuine question, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to..."

"Go ahead and ask it," Julietta hummed.

"Is wearing a G-string or thong actually comfortable? Or do ladies wear it because it emphasizes their ass?"

Julietta made a show of thinking it over and shrugged. "That's for us women to know and for you to wonder, Mr. Humbol."

With that, Julietta returned to resting her head on Mike's muscular chest, and the two would enjoy the rest of the evening in peace.

End.

*~*

And that's a wrap! Holy crud... I think I'm starting to have too much fun writing these scenarios. All in all, I hope everyone who read this enjoyed the ride, and hopefully, I won't take as long to get the final part of this special done because we are way past Christmas.

Cheers, Silkstone18.

Another great episode and worth waiting for. Interesting ideas, cute characters and nylons.....can't really ask for anything more.

Personally, I enjoy longer stories if it means waiting a while between parts. It gives you chance to indulge in the build up which is always enjoyable and makes the payoff so much more satisfying. It also gives you chance to add more detail to the characters which helps bring them to life.

I'm enjoying the current crop of characters but would vote for the Italian next.

Great work, looking forward to part 3 :)

Awesome Episode, as always!

Thank you for sharing it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back