• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Path to Hell (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Family get-togethers can be SO boring, can't they? Fortunately for Marty and his sexy cousin Jason, they found they had interests in common that made for an intensely enjoyable afternoon. Ah, but their misbehavior turned out to carry long-term consequences of a truly horrific nature. Their eventual fate I have chronicled in an earlier tale. The title of this little story give some hint of where to look for it. Enjoy!

:jester:

The Path to Hell

by

T.T. Gore​

Marty hadn’t exactly been looking forward to a family weekend in the country. You can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your relatives—and Marty wouldn’t have picked most of HIS relatives, that was for sure!

Then he learned that his cousin Jason would be there.

Though nothing had ever happened between them, Marty nurtured a secret crush on his blonde, slender, twentysomething cousin. Marty himself was a couple of years older, also slender, but dark-haired. He actually hadn’t seen Jason since high school and had more or less forgotten about him. Then, last Christmas, they’d met again. The flame was rekindled. And Jason became a featured performer in Marty’s late-night masturbation fantasies.

Best of all, their Christmas meeting had given Marty reason to suspect that his feelings were reciprocated. No words had been exchanged…but there had been something in the way Jason looked at him…something coy…something that made Marty’s legs tremble ever so slightly…

Now here they were, together again. It was a perfect opportunity, Marty decided, to find out if his forbidden fantasies could be transformed into reality. He decided to give it a shot. And in the event, it turned out to be easier than he could possibly have hoped.

The merest, most oblique insinuation of what Marty had in mind had been sufficient to pique Jason’s interest. A brief, whispered conversation in the kitchen settled the details. But then there arose the question of venue. The big, rambling country house was full of relatives. They briefly considered an open-air tryst in the woods, but it was just a tad bit too chilly for that. Finally, they settled on one of the upstairs back bedrooms. The door had a lock, and if they were discreet, there was no reason why anyone should bother them. Accordingly, Marty stole up the stairs. A few minutes later, Jason followed him.

The bedroom was one that Marty’s stepmother Denise used as a spare. The closet and dresser drawers were full of her old clothes. An old brass bed dominated the room. At its foot was a thick area rug that would pamper their knees. With furtive hurriedness, the cousins proceeded to take their clothes off.

It would be best not to push it, Marty admonished himself as they knelt facing one another on the rug. He’d proposed to Jason that they masturbate together, nothing more. However, once he’d gotten his sexy cousin all excited, Marty thought he might be able to persuade Jason to sample the exquisite delights of fellatio. He knew from personal experience that once having received, it was not particularly difficult to give. Well, he was more than willing to give. And if sweet Jason was prepared to receive…

As for Jason, he wasn’t entirely sure that what they were doing was a good idea. Oh, sure, he’d THOUGHT about it more than once—there was something about his cousin Marty that gave Jason a warm, greasy feeling low in his belly. Kneeling there naked, with his cock sticking up and his hands on Marty’s shoulders, he wondered if he could actually go through with this.

Then Marty touched his yarning member, and Jason’s doubts abruptly vaporized. He wanted this to happen—oh, HOW he wanted it to happen—!

“You have no IDEA how long I’ve been dreaming of this moment,” Marty whispered. He gave Jason’s joystick a lingering caress. “Clasp your hands behind your head. Yes, like that. And just let me…”

With a sly grin, Marty began to stroke Jason’s torso with his fingertips. He intended to tease his cousin for a moment before proceeding to make him cum, but something unexpected happened: Jason trembled like a leaf on a windy day and emitted a high-pitched giggle!

Marty immediately withdrew his hands “Look, if we’re going to do this you have to be QUIET,” Marty whispered.

“But I can’t HELP it!” Jason giggled. “You’re TICKLING me!”

So Jason was ticklish! Marty regarded his cute cousin for a moment. Here was an unexpected but not unwelcome development. For as it happened, Marty was a devotee of erotic tickling. And it had been quite some time since he’s enjoyed the company of an appropriately sensitive partner!

“Hmmmm, so you’re ticklish, are you?” Marty tousled his cousin’s blonde hair. “And do you LIKE to be tickled?” Does it make you feel all FUNNY?”

“Omygod!” Jason stammered. “I’ve never told anyone this…but I’ve always had, you know, kind of a fantasy where I got tied up and tickled…”

“Really?” Marty put his hands on his cousin’s bare shoulders. “By anyone in PARTICULAR?”

Jason blushed.

“By me?” Marty inquired with a sly grin. “Well, isn’t THAT interesting!”

“But we shouldn’t—I mean we can’t—because they’ll HEAR us, Marty” Jason squirmed on his knees. “Oh, God what the fuck are we DOING—?!”

Marty let one hand slip from Jason’s shoulder. He grasped his cousin’s tense balls and gave them a squeeze. “We’re doing what we’ve always WANTED to do, sweetie!”

“Ohmygod! Omygod YES!” Jason gasped. His hips moved in a tight circle.

“Ready to be TICKLED?” Marty whispered.

“But they’ll HEAR us—!”

“Not it we take precautions, sweetie…”

Marty got to his feet, crossed the room, and began rummaging in the dresser drawers. Two minutes later, Jason’s arms were bound behind his back with a scarf and his mouth was gagged with a pair of balled-up panties. Marty knelt back down. “Look what I found!” he whispered, holding up a stiff, pointed scarlet feather. “I think it’s from last year’s Halloween costume. Denise has absolutely NO taste! But I think that we can put this to good use!”

So saying, Marty dipped the feather down, and with a salacious grin of pure, sadistic delight, commenced to stroke the swollen, ultra-sensitive head of his sexy cousin’s upright organ!

“PHMMMMUUUUPH!!!” Jason grunted. Despite the effort this obviously cost him, it was a gentle sound, soft and deep in his throat. Marty nodded to himself. No one downstairs would hear.

He stroked the underside of his cousin’s quivering cock. “FUUULLLUUUUNNNUGH!!!” Jason howled—but quietly. “PFMMMMMMPH!!! URRRRG!!! URRRRG!!! URRRRG!!! URRRRG-URRRRG-GRRRRURRRRG!!!”

“Oh, does it TICKLE, sweetie?” Marty licked his lips. “Does it tickle a LOT? Want me to STOP?”

Jason shook his head. No, he DIDN’T want Jason to stop! The feather’s caress was driving him CRAZY—he couldn’t STAND it—he HATED IT—and he absolutely fucking LOVED it—!

“That’s right, sweetie, you’re LOVING this, aren’t you?” Marty whispered. “Hold still for me now…”

And Jason did his very best to comply. But no matter how hard he strove to remain immobile, his muscles simply wouldn’t obey. Jason’s hips began to sway in synch with the dance of the feather. A plague of goose bumps roughened his skin. An urgent, desperate sensation twisted his guts and gripped his quivering balls. His asshole puckered—his thighs trembled—and he found himself praying that Marty would tickle him just a little bit HARDER—!

“Well, well!” Marty remarked after five excruciating minutes of nonstop cock tickling that caused Jason to squeeze out several drops of pre-cum. “Do you think it’s possible to be TICKLED to orgasm, sweetie? Could I actually bring you OFF with this FEATHER?” He gave Jason’s rigid shaft another feathery caress. “It might be fun to try!”

“GRRRRRRMMMMMMPH!!!” Jason grunted into the panties. He wiggled his curvy derriere in a hopeful attempt to encourage his cousin to test that enticing hypothesis. But Marty merely smiled and shook his head. “No, no, sweetie,” he whispered. “Not so SOON!” Again he tousled his cousin’s hair. “Why don’t just you scoot up on the bed?”

Though he wasn’t sure exactly what Marty might have in mind, Jason willingly complied with his cousin’s command. Stark naked with his arms bound behind his back and a gag in his mouth, he felt deliciously helpless. It actually gave him a bit of a rush to climb to his feet and roll onto the old brass bed as commanded. Obedience could be sexy!

“On your back,” Marty directed. “Spread your legs. Good! Now just give me a minute…”

He returned to the dresser for some further rummaging. “These should do the trick!” he exclaimed, brandishing two more scarves as he turned back toward the bed. And they did. In a trice, Jason’s ankles were securely bound to the brass rails. His bare feet protruded past the edge of the mattress.

“Guess what I’m going to do NOW?” Marty whispered as he knelt at the foot of the bed. “That’s right, sweetie, I’m going to tickle your cute FEET!”

“PHNNNNGLUUUUG!!!” Jason grunted. He arched his back, inarticulately insisting on a continuation of the intimate caress that had brought him so fucking CLOSE to the blessed release he so ardently desired! But his sadistic cousin merely chuckled.

“All in good time,” Marty whispered. “I’ll make you cum, sweetie—I promise. But first you have to earn the privilege…”

Jason was about to emit another grunt when suddenly—there came a knock at the bedroom door!

“Hello?” It was Aunt Denise! Jason’s blood ran cold. Shit, had Marty remembered to lock the DOOR—?

Denies wasn’t really his aunt, of course. She was Marty’s stepmother, a woman considerably younger than her husband, Marty’s father: a leggy, voluptuous redhead with a sly way of smiling at Jason when no one else was looking. God, what would HAPPEN if she found them in this compromising position?

The doorknob rattled and Jason felt a surge of relief. Marty had locked the door!

“Marty, are you in there?” Denise asked.

“Yeah,” Marty replied. He sounded perfectly cool. “I was just lying down, Denise. I have a headache.”

“Do you want something for it, hon?”

“No, no, I’m all right.” Marty winked at Jason. “I’m think I’m just going to take a little nap.”

“Well, all right.” Denise paused. Then she asked, “You haven’t seen your cousin Jason, have you?”

“Er, no, not recently.” Marty ran a finger down the sole of cousin’s right foot. Jason shivered and suppressed a gasp. “I think I heard him say he was going to take a walk in the woods.”

“Oh…all right.” Denise sounded a bit disappointed. “I’ll see you later, then, hon. Hope you’re feeling better after your nap.”

“Oh, I’m sure I will be,” Marty assured her.

They waited quietly until they were positive that Denise had departed. Then Marty moved to the side of the bed.

“You know something?” he said, putting a hand on Jason’s thigh. “I think that my sexy stepmom has the HOTS for you, sweetie! I think she’d like to do the NASTY with you! What do you think of THAT?”

Jason rolled his eyes.

“Well, I guess what they say really IS true,” Marty remarked as he moved back to the foot of the bed. “Blondes DO have more fun!”

And with that, he commenced his assault on Jason’s defenseless feet!

“BWUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Jason howled into the panties as intense sensations of tickling shot up his trembling legs. He squirmed and writhed with desperate energy in a futile attempt to jerk his feet free of their bonds. All he succeeded in doing was to make the bed creak. No matter how frantically he struggled, Marty’s sharp-nailed fingers just kept on drawing little circles and figure eights on his unbearably sensitive bare SOLES! And within thirty seconds, Jason felt that he was going out of his fucking MIND—!

The worst thing was simply that he couldn’t surrender to the horrible, insistent urge to LAUGH in response to Marty’s excruciating ministrations. His belly convulsed and his eyes bulged as he tried and tried and fucking TRIED to force a scream of laughter past the panties that gagged him. But it was hopeless—HOPELESS! Jason could only grunt behind the gag—and that was a sorry substitute for hysterical SHRIEKING! If there was a Hell, he told himself, it might be something like this…

But there was also a part of Jason that positively ADORED what was happening to him! For YEARS he’s nurtured a secret, shameful crush on his slender, dark-haired cousin—he’d even MASTURBATED while fantasizing about scenarios like this—now all his dreams were coming TRUE—!

“You LIKE this, don’t you, sweetie?” Marty whispered as he scratched the soles of his cousin’s wiggling feet. “Yes, I can TELL that you like it. And you don’t want me to STOP, do you? You want MORE! You want me to tickle your feet until you go NUTS, don’t you?!”

“PHMMMMMMUUUURRRRG!!!” Jason howled. He arched his back, lifted his ass from the mattress, and wiggled it in a perfect FRENZY of hilarious dementia! The golden hairs on his arms and legs were stiff and quivering. His sides and belly ached fiercely. His erect cock swayed and jiggled, shedding an occasional drop of pre-cum.

Marty tickled merrily away until Jason’s struggles began to subside. At that point, he decided that his cousin needed a short break.

“Enjoying yourself so far?” he inquired, moving back to the side of the bed. Kneeling there, Marty found it difficult in the extreme to keep his hands to himself. In order to avoid giving Jason’s joystick a premature tease, he grasped his own yearning member.

Jason made a desperate sound into the panties. More than anything in the fucking WORLD, he longed for Marty’s most intimate caress…and even more, he longed to reciprocate…he was ready now…oh, he was TOTALLY fucking ready—!

“Ummmm,” Marty sighed. “You’re just SO terribly ticklish, sweetie! I just don’t know if I can bring myself to STOP tickling you!” He gave his cock a couple of strokes. “Oh, sweetie, but I do LIKE you this way!”

And as if to demonstrate how much he liked the situation, Marty began to tickle the back of Jason’s leg!

“GLLLLUUUURRRRUMPH!” Jason bellowed into his aunt’s balled-up panties as Marty’s fingers danced from his heel to the hollow of his knee. Oh, FUCK! He hadn’t realized that his fucking LEGS were so fucking TICKLISH—! Once more, he arched his back and bounced his bare behind on the mattress. Once more, he raised a crop of goose bumps that stiffened the blonde hairs on his quivering limbs. Once more, his eyes bugged out of his head as he strove with all his might to force a shrill, girlish screech of laughter past the panties that gagged his gaping mouth—!

Marty tortured poor Jason for many minutes, and he’d have liked to continue for many minutes more, but they’d been locked in the bedroom for over an hour now, and it might be best not as they’d begun it, kneeling face to face on the rug at the foot of the bed.

Marty gazed deep into Jason’s blue eyes. No words were necessary, and none were spoken. Marty went down on all fours and proceeded to bestow upon his cousin the hottest, most prolonged and intimate kiss that Jason had ever experienced! And as he writhed in the throes of orgasm, Jason found himself yearning for more! He longed to be tied up again and tickled PINK—!

“That’s right, sweetie.” It was as if Marty had read his mind. “I’ll give you what you want—EVERYTHING you want. However, I’m going to want something in return. Can you guess what it is? Down, boy!”

But as things turned out, the cousins got more than they bargained for. Much, much more…

ttgore .....

As Amazing As Ever!!!!!

Thanks again for another great story!!!

:wavingguy

Tony

Thanks very much for the kind comments—glad you liked the story.

Marty and Jason, of course, appeared in three earlier stories of mine, which chronicled their eventual fate: In case anyone's interested, I've just reposted the first two of these ("The Sands of Laughter" and "The Damned Do Laugh") in my story archive.

:jester:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back