• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Monster (NEW!! *M/F* Intense Adult Content) *FREE Complete Novel*

jj82277

Hello Everyone... I just wanted to let you know that I have something very near and dear to my heart that i will be sharing with you in the next few days. I have actually taken the time to write a full length tickling novel as a sincere thank you to everyone here for all the wonderful support I have enjoyed in my time with you guys. This is a lot less what this story was supposed to be and a lot more what it just became. Sitting back looking at the totality of the accomplishment I know that it could never have been possible without all of your loving attention. I just wanted to leave a little preview of the full body of work to come. Now that i know how to post it all 340 plus pages will be available this Friday at 6:00 a.m. I would just like to leave you with a preview of the full work... I hope that you enjoy the little sneak peak and I really look forward to seeing what you all think of the finished product... Thank you.

JJ.

The Perfect Monster Part II

Written By: JJ82284

Hey Mark,

I haven’t seen you in a while. Wow. We never used to go more than a few days without hanging out. Let alone a few months… How are things? And I don’t mean about business either. That’s all you seem to write about these days. We all know about your new found heights on the ladder of success. Lol. Well… kinda know.

I’m so used to listening for hours while you talk my ear off going on and on about work and how well your company is doing. I used to be the first one to know about anything… Now I have to read about it in the paper like everyone else… I guess I am just not used to hearing about you second hand yet. It feels distant...

Don’t get me wrong. I mean… I am glad that you’re business is growing. I just… I just miss hearing you ramble on and on about trucking contracts and supply routes and Schedules and manifests... etc. For some reason the business section just doesn’t have that, “Hey Claire guess what happened today,” that I am so used to when I get home. LOL.

How are things with YOU Mark? You write so infrequently. We never seem to really talk anymore. It’s been five months since we did anything together. I’m worried about you. I promised your mother that I was going to take care of you and you know that I never break a promise. I thought we swore that we would never grow apart right? We said we would always make TIME for one another, no matter what came up in our lives didn’t we? Now you with all that you have going on and me bringing someone new into my life… Huuuuuuuuuh… Oh well. I guess sometimes the stars do change huh? Even the ones you don’t want to…

I really want to see more of you Mark. I miss you. You are my friend, Mark. I don’t ever want THAT to change. Tell your Father that I said “Hello.” Please, call me when you get this.

Claire

Of all the things that I had to do, to become what I was always meant to be, this was the hardest. In order to do anything great in this world you have to make hard choices. Sometimes you have to do things that make you feel a pain more intense than anything that you could have ever imagined in order to experience life’s most rapturous forms of pleasure.

Five months was a long time, but it had to be done. I just got the point where I couldn’t take anymore of the way things were. I couldn’t live another second without being honest with myself. Most people never have the courage to make the really tough decisions. Choosing between the path that leads to the things they really want, and the path of least resistance. In this part of our little tale I finally work up the courage to take the road less traveled that leads away from the little princess of my adolescent daydreams.

It’s definitely not an easy thing to stay away from someone you love. Your heart aches. You would give anything in the world just to hear them laugh again, just to listen to them talk on and on for hours letting their voice linger in the air for all eternity, just to see them smile at you one more time and let their joy become the source of your own. It’s a hard thing telling yourself over and over that it’s best for the both of you that you aren’t around each other that much right now… Trust me; it takes a long time to convince yourself.

I think that the dreams are the worst. No matter how much you throw yourself into your work, lock the door, space out in front of the T.V. or run errands to pass the time, there’s nothing in the world that can stop the person you’re in love with from dancing through your nighttimes reminding you of joys past. The subconscious is a funny thing. It’s an amazing contrast when your most blissful nocturnal innovations become your worst nightmares. Just imagine the insufferable heartbreak of waking up in the middle of the night horrified that the blissful picnic with that special someone in your mind was just another vivid concoction of your R.E.M. cycle.

Most people give up, most people crack, most people settle for the familiar rut that they have been stuck in for longer than they can remember because the pain of change is just too great. NOT ME… NOT ANYMORE. No matter how much it hurt, I was going to take what I deserved. No matter how long it took, I was going to show the world the wondrous monstrosities that this “MASTER” brought bubbling to the surface. I was going to become Perfect… no matter what the cost.

A great man once said, “A man’s greatest hour, his moment of greatest accomplishment is when he lays exhausted, having spent everything, on the battlefield: Victorious. I believe that. But remember, he never said there wouldn’t be scars. Trust me there are. From what I have learned, the scares of a knife are much different than the scars of the heart. But somehow, despite all the hurt, all the pain, and the horrible silence from my deepest love, I found the strength to “Carry On.”

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDWgsQhbaqU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDWgsQhbaqU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Damn, can't believe you finished. But seriously is that the end. How is that the end? What happens to them? I want to know!

Awesome of course detailed and all that.....keep writing J.

no, this is not the end...

no... this is not the ending. this is the first 50 pages. apparently, posting a document 340 plus pages long is a little harder than i expected so i am trying to calculate the most efficent means of transport... the rest will be posted by tomorrow evening in order. the story is already finished. thanks for the question though... :)

I'm gonna hold off on a lot of comments until I can absorb the whole thing. All I can say right now is...

...I can see where you've been all this time. And now we have a "club" of four. This is beyond anything you've ever even attempted, and I fully know where you've gone for this. It's very rare that characters from a story, especially an erotica/fetish story, become ingrained to me...like people I know. Tangible, three-dimensional and real. And that's because, in a way, they are. You and I both know why.

"Congratulations" or "Excellent job" doesn't come close to saying enough. Again, I'll hold off further until the rest.

- Jin ;)

great 2nd part!

JJ, WOW again you amaze me...I love how you add in such exquisite detail to you story..I love the transport and Trucking backround that Mark has its great lol...the story is phenomenal and I hope she gets tortured more to come!

holy crap!

WoW now I know where you have been JJ...simply amazing your brilliant! what a journey!

you made my insides tingle!

You are the best that there is! That was an amazing story about two people who love each other and one who just didnt want to let the one he loves go lol! your fantastic and no one on this forum is worthy of your skills!:woot2::clap:

It's a very appropriate title. The story is damn near perfect and it is indeed a monster. Hats off to you sir.

This must have taken chuffing ages, thanks for all your effort.

:man:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back