• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The perfect sacrifice: week two, part two

lyn74

TMF Poster
It was Sunday night. Venessa had been hung up on for the fifteenth time. She had been laught at, scolded and this time a female on the other end of the line sounded like she was almost in tears. "Do you have any idea how hard we have to work to avoid the stereo types of whores. We are professional, certified massage therapist. We do not do stuff like that! Click"

Venessa felt bad for the woman. She imagined her as probably attractive and constantly being asked to do things outside of what she went to school to do.

"That's it. Time to try a different strategy." She went online and searched for oriental massage parlors. Here she was not scolded, scoffed at or insulted but the results were the same. usually as soon as they heard a female voice, "click, click, click."

"This is impossible." Venessa thought to herself. "Five more, then I'm done for the day." "click, click, click, click."

"Last one." Venessa dialed the number. "Hello?" "Hi, My name is Venessa and I have an unusual request that maybe, I mean I hope that you can help me with."

"yes Ma'am, What would you like me to do?"

No time to stress now

The woman was young and had an oriental accent but her english was clear and she sounded opened minded.

"How do I put this?" I am employed to be tickled and I need to be more ticklish. Can you help me be more ticklish?"

The phone was silent for several seconds and when Venessa said "hello?" she heard a feminine giggle. "I'm sorry ma'am, your not ticklish?"

"Actually, i'm very ticklish but my job is very important and i'm trying to make sure that I am as ticklish as I possibly can be. May I ask you what your rates are?"

"Eighty dollars for a shower and an hour massage." the girl answered quickly.

"I'll pay you double your rate and I'll book you all day if you can help me. This is very important."

The phone was silent again so Venessa decided to continue.

" I researched on line, I got a lot of skin care information and alot of information on tickling in general but nothing that would help me. If you could help I would appreciate it very much."

"let me talk to my friend and If we can come up with something can I call you tomorrow?"

"You can call me anytime." Venessa answered.

At about eleven o'clock that night the phone rang and she recognized the number.

"Hello?" "Yes, Miss. ..." "Venessa." " Yes, Miss Venessa, Me and my friend think we have a plan... but all day will cost twenty five hundred and sixty dollars.

"That's fine, when can we start?"

"Really? We will clear our schedule tomorrow and can you be hear at eight in the morning?"

"text me the address. I'll be there."

THE NEXT MORNING

Venessa arrived fifteen minutes early and rang the doorbell.

Two beautifull oriental women with big smiles and gorgeous red oriental dresses waved her in.

they protested that she was accompanied by a man named Bill but venassa insisted. I work for him. He has to see, He pays.

with that the women obliged and welcomed both of them in.

She was escored to her room with a bed in the middle of it and a long dresser with a basket and a large assortment of lotions, oils, baby pouder and vapor rub were on the dressor.

Bill was pointed to a chair in the corner and he sat silently.

"Remove you clothes and put them in the basket. Once on the bed put on the items on the bed and we will be back in one hour. Do not remove the items."

Venessa looked on the bed and saw a sleep mask, ear plugs, a head set, and two rubber things that she did not know what they were.

"Can I pee first? I don't want to have to get up in the middle." She gathered from the sleep mask that sensory deprivation was the objective. She thought it was a smart idea. Eliminate senses and the senses left working become hightened. She was game.

"of course the older of the two women said and showed her the restroom. after returning she grabbed the sleep mask and was stopped by the woman. "last she said ears first." as she handed her the ear plugs.

she inserted them and was then handed the headset. "over" the woman said. Venessa realised that the "headsets were noise cancelers and placed them over her alread plugged ears and was immediatly completely deaf.

Vanesse then saw the woman holding out the rubber things and after she took them she saw the woman pointing to her nostrils.

she took them out of the package and felt silly having to breath out of her mouth but realized that she could no longer smell.

looking up the woman was hold out the sleepmask to her and she took it and laid down on the bed feeling more vulnerable than she had ever felt before completely nude in front of a complete stranger about to be in total silent darkness.

she placed on the sleep mask and laid down.

after a while she did notice that every whif of air that passed her skin was very noticable and pronounced. was her sense of touch alread becoming higntened? would this work? Vanessa feared that it would.

later she was shocked and startled by four hands stroking and carressing her body. It was intense. Vanessa had never experienced anything like this before.

Over the next two hours the two women put Venessa through a sort of sensation shock treatment. she would be covered in lotion. then dried, then covered in oil. then blown with hot hair dryers. then dried again. Then she had vapor rub put all over her making her feel like cold air was blowing directly into her body. then she was washed with alchohol and dried again. then she had icy hot rubbed all over her. Venessas skin was on fire! Then she was washed with alchohal again and dried again.

Venessa was going through a whirlwind of sensations and her skin was more sensitive then she ever imagined it could be.

finally, it felt like buckest of powder was being dumped on her body, like she was being buried in powder and she realized the soft powder was baby powder drying her skin and making it soft and sensitive at the same time.

After several minutes, she felt the powder being brushed off of her with what seemed to be paint brushes. It tickled her like mad and she burst out in laughter. she completely lost it when one woman held her ankles while the other woman brushed the bottoms of her feet. She even took and small brush and brushed in between her toes making her squeal in desperation.

Venessa then felt the women tying her ankles to the corners of the bed and she held her hands up and out for the same to be done to them realizing that she was about to begin to be tickled in earnest.

The two women also strapped down her waist with a belt and tied her thighs to the sides of the bed really immobilizing her. All Venessa could do is immagine the room that she had created with the furniture specifically fitted for her and what kind of hell she was creating for herself.

After venessa was secure and immobile and still unable to sense anything other than touch it began. she was ruthlessly and cruely tickled by four hands non stop for an hour. When it finally stopped her throat was soar and her face hurt from smiling and laughting and she was exhausted.

Then her entire body clenched up when a vibrator was placed directly on her pussy. "oh God!" Venessa cried out but two hands carressed her breast and flicked her hard erect nipples while she felt another hand pressing down on her vulva with the vibrator firmly on her.

It didn't take long. Venessa exploded in orgasm and the two women didn't stop. the orgasms kept comming. four, then five. The climaxes were getting closer and closer together until she could distinguish between one orgasm and the next. was like waves of pressure and release in a tide of unending pleasure.

finally it stopped. Venessa was deep into subspace as the tickling resumed and sent her from the height of heaven to the depths of hell in and instant.

another hour went by. then the tormenting fourty fingers stopped and she untied and her headgear was removed restoring all of her senses.

Venessa, panting, and smiling looked up at her two torturers and thanked them. It worked. I have never felt anything like that. It worked.

not done yet. one woman said. you stay hear for two hours rest. but pleasure youself. Get close, but don't cum.

"What Venessa asked" "it's called edging. we will bring food and water and you need to rest but you need to get yourself close to orgasm and then stop. At least ten times Ok?

"OK" Venessa answered not really understanding.

Determined to do her absolute best she got her phone out of her basket and looked up some tickling videos she had found and pleasured herself to them imagining that it was her being tickled. By the end of the two hours she had edged over fifty times and her legs were quivering in frustration as her pussy ached and throbbed in need of another release.

her door opened. "ime for shower." the woman said.

walking nude and weak to the shower room she saw another massage table in the middle. she laid down and the two women again secured her arms and legs to the corners of the shower table.

"tickled again?" Venessa asked like a scared child. She was already starting to tickle and the tickling hadn't begun yet.

"Soapy tickle!" the woman said with an evil grin. Both of the women let out pretty belly laughs at that and started in earnest."

After thirty minutes of soapy fingers running up and down her ribs, armpits and inner thighs. she was untied and told to turn over and was promptly retied to the shower bed.

The tickling began again and somehow the fingers running up and down her sides and gripping and squeezing her hips and inner thighs in the crease where her legs and behind met was more intense comiing from behind.

then both women focused on her feet and scrubbed her ticklish defenseless soapy soles with brushes for the last twenty minutes.

Venessa was untied and dried and told she could get dressed. It was five o'clock in the evening and she had been teased and tickled for an entire day!

As they walked out of the door, Bill stopped and said Venessa, you go to the car, then turning to the ladies he asked. "Can you clear the rest of your week?"

"of course the older of the two ladies said with a big smile."

"see you in the morning then and at the end of the week I might have a proposal for you to work exclusively for us."

"I would love to see your proposal sir"

"goodnight, see you tomorrow." Bill said while walking out.

"goodnight, see you tomorrow." the two women repeated waving and smiling.

Venessa knew then that this would not be the last time she would undergo this treatment and that this might even become a part of her daily existence in her new "carreer" as a tickleslave.

The End

sorry for the mispellings. wrote kind of in a hurry. will try to correct later. hope you enjoy anyway.

lyn

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back