• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plus one FFF/M

sethman15

Sam and Lilly had already made their travel arrangements for their friend Marissa’s wedding months early. It was down South, and they were excited to get together with all their friends. It had been hard keeping in touch since everyone had gone their separate ways in recent years. They had been close friends almost inseparable with Gianna and the bride Marissa for years before Marissa got her job at a big time University down South and Lilly started working in a hospital up North. As time moved on Marissa began to set her bridal party of course Lilly and Gianna were asked to be brides maids, they joined Marissa’s younger sister who was Maid of Honor.

As luck would have it Sam and Lilly became pregnant only a few short weeks after making their plans, putting Lilly due only two weeks after the wedding. They were both devastated, however Lilly told Sam “please just go to represent both of us there, Ill have my sister come over to stay with me, plus you will only be gone a day or two”. He wasn’t too sure about it as the flight was a few hours and if things moved quickly, he might miss the baby, but Lilly was persistent.

A few days later the couple was on the phone with Gianna and Marissa explaining the situation, Gianna laughed and said, “well Sam it looks like your my plus one, you can even come to the rehearsal dinner with me the night before.” The trio laughed and Marissa the bride added “You will just have to take Lilly’s place and be one of my BridesMen.” Sam laughed but had no idea of the plan that the girls had already hatched.

Time seemed to move at lightning speed. Before they knew it, it was August already. Lilly’s sister had arrived the night before and Sam was heading to the airport to head down to the wedding. It felt strange traveling without his wife, they had been together since high school but it was Friday and he would be back up on Sunday. It worked out that he and Gianna arrived at the airport at around the same time. They embraced each other in a tight hug, Gianna was slightly shorter then Sam about 5’4 to his 5’7 with dark curly hair, and a full curvy body. The airport was warm and they sat down on a bench waiting for their luggage to come down off the belt when Gianna reached into her bag and took out a pair of black flip flops. Gianna knew what she was doing as Sam tried not to be obvious as he stared as she peeled her socks off and revealed her smooth size 8 feet, each toe painted a dark green. Sam was so caught up in it that he didn’t notice the sly smile Gianna was giving him. It was kind of an open secret between the 4 of them (well Sam had no idea they knew) that he had a foot fetish. Any time any of them had their feet out they knew where Sam’s attention would be. Lilly always resented the fact that he wasn’t open with her about it, and this trip was when they were going to reveal to him that his secret wasn’t so secret. The fact that she couldn’t be there was not going to derail their plans. Gianna finished slipping on her flip flops and said “look the bag’s are coming.” Sam focus was broken and he pretended that he was paying attention to the bags all along.

The two got their bags and walked out to where the car service was waiting. The pair hopped in. It was a quick 20 minute drive to the hotel, but Gianna was reveling in tormenting Sam. Once in the back seat she immediately knocked her sandals off and crossed her legs so that her left foot was turned up enough that he could get a look at her sole. She thought it was kind of cute how he tried to pretend he was looking out the window while still glancing down at her sole. Gianna was having too much fun, at a certain point it had become a game between the girls. Sam was secretly upset when the car stopped in front of the hotel. The two had decided to share a room, it was Lilly’s idea to save some money.

The two headed up to the room it was nothing special, just a standard hotel room with two Queen sized beds. Gianna wanted so badly to throw her sandals off and dangle them over the end of the bed, or better yet roll into the pose so her soles would stare him in the face. She wanted to see how he would try to play off his stares in the tight confines of the hotel room. She couldn’t waste time though as she said to Sam “I am going to go upstairs and start getting ready for the rehearsal dinner with Marissa. We’ll meet you downstairs at 6 for dinner.” While they did need to get ready for dinner, they also needed to prepare the room for later that night. Sam completely unaware there was any plan for the night beyond dinner just nodded his head and threw on the TV as Gianna walked out the door.

Sam came down to the hotel restaurant where the dinner was being held a few minutes early. He dressed in a light blue checkered button down shirt that accented his blue eyes perfectly, and a pair of khaki’s. He caught up with Marissa’s parents who he hadn’t seen in years. At 6:00 sharp Marissa started walking down the staircase into the restaurant and the room switched from a roar to a quiet hush. The 5’5 red headed beauty strolled down the stairs. She was wearing a short cocktail dress, white of course. She looked stunning, of course the first thing Sam noticed were her open toed heels showing off her red painted toes. She was flanked by Gianna on her right who had changed into her green halter top and long black bell bottom pants, she was wearing black heels that showed off her green nails. On Marissa’s left Sam was shocked to see Sadie, Marissa’s younger sister. She was about 8 years younger so the last time he saw her she was in high school, she was now a college graduate and she had grown in to a stunning beauty. She had straight black hair that went down slightly passed her shoulders. She was the shortest just about 5’1, she wore a dark green dress the color matched Gianna’s but her dress was tight fitting with cutouts on either side of her stomach. Being so much younger he had never noticed her feet before, but they were stunning. She was wearing a pair of black gladiator sandals. Her toes were painted the same green as Gianna’s but her feet were much tinier. Sam thought to himself they can’t be bigger than a 6. The three continued their path down the stairs, where Marissa was greeted by her fiancée who gave her a kiss on the cheek while grabbing her hand and leading her into the party.

Marissa had been whisked away trying to mingle with all of her party guests, but Sam, Gianna and Sadie found themselves together. Sam said to her “Wow Sadie it has been so long you have grown so much I remember when you were a little kid. I cant believe how fast time goes.” Sadie replied with a warm smile “thanks Sam! I’m both sorry and so excited that Lilly couldn’t make it tonight if there was ever a reason to miss a wedding having a baby sure is a good one.” Sam agreed and the three continued to banter back and forth until the girls were called away to help Marissa with something. Sam continued to mingle until the dinner ended, and stayed as the guests were leaving. He began to walk over to Marissa who was saying goodnight to her Fiancée before he retired to his room for the night as the two were not going to see each other again until going down the aisle. Marissa saw Sam and ran over and gave him a big hug “Sam I’m sorry I didn’t get to see you much tonight, I’m sorry Lilly couldn’t come but I am glad you are here!” Sam replied “it’s no problem, I remember at my wedding how hard it was to say hello to everyone.” Marissa smiled at him and said “Gianna, Sadie and I are going to go up to the suite for the night, I think we’re just going to have some wine and relax a little. Since Lilly isn’t here why don’t you come out and hang out with us!” Sam was excited to do just that, he didn’t really want to spend the night alone. Marissa gave him the room number and asked him to give them about 30 minutes so they could change out of their dresses.

30 minutes later Sam knocked on the door, she had the penthouse rented for tonight and the night after the wedding. It was on the top level and the only room on the floor. Sadie opened the door, her black hair was tied in a high bun, and as she opened the door more the girls all screamed excited he had come. They had changed from their formal wear and were now in satin pajamas Sadie and Gianna’s were green and Marissa’s white. Each had their initials over the left side of their chest, and each had feathery slippers on their bare feet. He felt kind of over dressed. Here he was in Dress clothes in a room with three girls all wearing pajamas. But their cheery disposition loosened him up right away. He could see the bottle of wine had already been opened as Gianna handed him a glass that was already full.

The three girls were sitting on the large couch across from him, each had flicked their slippers off, and put their feet up on the coffee table so there soles were staring him directly in the face. Sam was still under the impression he was hiding his glances, meanwhile the girls were just toying with him. Gianna spoke up “Sam, your glass is empty, do you want another one?” Sam looked down, he didn’t even realize his he had finished his glass. Before he could answer in the affirmative Gianna was already up grabbing his glass. He didn’t notice that she filled his glass from a different bottle then the girls were drinking from. Gianna handed him the newly filled glass and Sam instantly began to drink, it was almost half empty before she could even sit.

The girls continued talking about the next day when Sadie said “how much longer do we think it’s going to take?” Gianna said “shouldn’t be much longer.” As if on que Sam began to feel a little light headed, almost like when you take funny gas at the dentist. He tried to stand up but staggered back into his seat, and the girls jumped in to action Marissa exclaiming “hurry we only have a few minutes!” “A few minutes for what” Sam groggily thought to himself as he felt Gianna and Marissa grab him under each arm and began to drag him toward the bedroom before throwing him on the bed. He still couldn’t comprehend what was happening as Gianna and Marissa pulled him up so his head was by the pillows, Sadie quickly ran over and secured each wrist to straps that were connected to each bed post and waiting for him. The girls quickly ran down and did the same to his feet leaving him in a spread-eagle position.

They let him lay there for a few minutes while the effects of what they gave him wore off, they knew it was time when he began to pull at his binds saying “come on this isn’t funny let me out now!” Gianna replied by sticking a phone in front of him, it was a video call with his wife Lilly. Sam was even more dumbfounded, but Lilly started talking anyway. “Hey babe, I see your kind of tied up at the moment so I will be quick. We have known for years about your little foot fetish” He turned bright red, he was so sure that he had been discreet. Lilly continued “I don’t care about your fetish, I am just upset that you never shared it with me. Then just before we got pregnant I was using your computer and you didn’t close your tabs and I came across the tickling media forum still up on your browser.” Sam could barely breathe now, Sadie who didn’t know this part began to giggle as well. “Gianna, Marissa and I have been planning this little night since then. Of course the plan was for me to be there and you could really have lost control, but since I cannot be there I think it’s best that you don’t lose control. I love you babe, oh and girls don’t forget to get every inch of him!” Sam was in total shock, his wife was behind this? What was this? What did she mean lose control and not lose control? He didn’t have much time to think as Gianna started unbuttoning his shirt, Marissa began loosening his belt and Sadie started untying his shoes.

In the blink of an eye the girls had him completely naked. He was in shock, his wife had just revealed his two deepest secrets. Secrets he didn’t even know that she knew. Now he was tied naked to a bed in front of two of his best friends all with his wife’s permission. Not only did they have her permission she was complicit in the planning of it! He still couldn’t make heads and tails of it. Marissa leaned in so she was face to face with him, and said since I am getting married, I guess I will go first. There was no warning or warmup, Marissa threw one leg over his waist and instantly began to dig her long red nails into Sam’s exposed armpits.

The surprise caught him off guard, his reaction was delayed even though the feelings shooting through his brain were not. In seconds he was laughing hysterically, he could barely move due to the straps holding him down and Marissa straddling his midsection. Gianna leaned down and whispered into his ear “we are going to tickle you and so much more all night little ticklish foot boy. Your wife told us about all of your most fun spots, and she made us swear not to leave any untouched.” Marissa continued the assault digging and scratching at his sensitive underarms. Sam’s face became red as the situation of his deepest fantasy was playing out began to get to him. He wasn’t surprised when he heard Sadie announce “he’s getting hard! He really does like it!”

Marissa was still straddling Sam. She had slowed the attack down by lightly running her nails along the now pink skin of his underarms. The attacks slowed enough that Sam could beg “please it’s enough I don’t understand what is happening! Hhahahah I can’t take much more!” Gianna laughed and said, “it certainly seems like you are enjoying yourself. Marissa why don’t you switch things up.” Marissa stopped tickling and turned herself around, so she was now facing his feet. The way it ended up Marissa’s upturned soles were now in his line of sight. Gianna said “don’t be afraid to look you never have been before. Marissa just got a pedicure, I bet her feet are nice and soft. He couldn’t resist and he moved his head to look. At the same time, he felt Marissa’s soft hand grab his rock hard erection with one hand and began to run her nails up and down the underside of his penis with the other. Sam gasped, he still couldn’t believe what was happening, he didn’t want this, but he also did. He felt a warm lotion pour onto his cock as Marissa began to slowly stroke up and down. Gianna once again leaned in and said, “remember your wife said don’t lost control” Suddenly it hit him what that meant, he wasn’t allowed to cum! Sam didn’t know if he really could help it, it was only a few moments, and he was starting to get close. Before walking down to the middle of the bed Gianna said “and her feet are wildly ticklish” she punctuated the sentence by running her green fingernails over Marissa’s right foot causing her to let out a shriek.

Marissa continued to pump so slowly, too slowly, in fact. Even with the image of her ticklish feet right in front of Sam it wasn’t enough. He kept replaying the 2 seconds of her foot being tickled just a moment ago, trying to push himself over the edge with no success. He felt one of the other girls mount his legs and began to massage his inner thighs. This only added to pleasure, until the hands stopped massaging and began to dig in to his thighs. He exploded once again with laughter, he tried with all of his might to jump up off the bed but he couldn’t move. Marissa stopped stroking and climbed off his waist, joining her sister Sadie on either side of the bed by his head. He now had a clear view of Gianna using her devilish green nails to dig in. With Marissa no longer holding his waist down he was able to jump more, and he did just that when she attacked his crotch right where his legs met his hips. His entire body shook, Sadie couldn’t resist and said “look at his dick flopping around!” Sam didn’t care the ticklish feelings were intense, he went into silent laughter as Gianna used one hand to spider her nails along his perinium. The sensitive area was rarely ever touched, that plus his nerves being on high alert made it almost unbearable ticklish. Just when he thought he was going to pass out from lack of oxygen Gianna slowed her pace. Instead of using the pads of her fingers to dig into the soft skin, she started using her nails to lightly drag all over his thighs. She started just above his knees and moved slowly up each leg. It was enough to make him giggle and try to shift in his bound position, but not enough to scream. The nails continued to make their trek up his legs moving closer and closer to his groin. They moved back into his crotch and up and over his balls making him gasp once more. Gianna fluttered her green nails in place over his sack making him both giggle and become even harder. After a few more seconds she grabbed Sam’s already lotioned cock in her left hand and began to rub her thumb over the head of his penis. The shock of going from the light touch of her nails to the intensity of her thumb on his head was shocking. Immediately it felt like he was about to cum but she never moved her thumb fast enough. She stayed steady, putting on more lotion as she went. Sam was already in a pleasureful agony when Marissa and Sadie got back into the action. Marissa whispered into his ear, “you think my feet were ticklish you should see how ticklish my sister is” to punctuate her sentence she began to use her long red nails and began to play with his nipples. They were never that sensitive, but his body was already on high alert. Sadie without missing a beat whispered into his other ear, “they are so ticklish, would you like to tickle them?” Sadie then began to kiss his neck. Sam began to moan, the pleasure was all over his body, and the verbal teasing from Sadie and Marissa was giving him the mental image he always wanted. He barely felt it when Sadie stopped kissing his neck as Marissa started while continuing with her nails.

This was it he was going to cum he had no choice he felt like he was right there. Almost instantaneously everything stopped and Sadie started tickling his size 11 bare feet. He went insane, screaming with laughter. He bucked so hard he knocked Gianna off of his legs. His feet were swinging wildly back and forth, Sadie was barely able to keep her nails on his soles and he was still in hysterics. Again, as if it was planned Marissa straddled his right ankle and Gianna his left both taking hold of his toes. They pulled them back both making his soles nice and taught and rendering them motionless. Saide went to work, dragging her nails all over his soles not neglecting one inch. Sam wasn’t sure if he was in heaven or if he was in hell! He just about jumped out of his skin when she used her long nails to tickle the base of his exposed toes. “Please stop, please please stopppp!” Sam screamed. Marissa reached back with her left foot and began to rub his penis with her foot “Nope still hard, Sadie keep going he likes it!” This gave Sadie an idea, Sam was too exhausted to fight anymore, he could even pick his head up to see what was happening as Sadie hopped on the bed in between his legs. She lay on her back continuing to tickle Sam’s feet with her nails, but she began to run her feet up his legs. Somehow Sam’s mind comprehended what was about to happen, he couldn’t survive this. He just about melted in to the bed when he felt her soft feet wrap around his hard cock and begin to slide up and down. He should have cum immediately, but the tickling on his feet kept just distracted enough from blasting off. Marissa and Gianna didn’t want to be outdone, they shifted their weight so there were now laying on their stomachs, along the sides of the bed. They stretched out their legs behind them leaving all 4 of their soles within Sam’s sight. They were a teasing target, if Sam could just free his arms, he would have grabbed them and ravaged there ticklish soles. Instead, they were just a tantalizing sight. To make matters worse they each began to suck on Sam’s toes. He was no longer laughing no matter how hard Sadie tickled it was too much and the feeling from his nether region was finally winning out. He moaned louder and louder with each pump. He waited for Sadie to slow down, it wasn’t happening “they are finally going to let me cum” he thought to himself.” He was there, the pressure was just at the right point, but again as if on cue the girls all stopped and Sadie removed her feet. She continued tickling his feet as Gianna returned to her spot at his groin and Marissa back at his underarms. His body was so highly sensitized, he was right on the edge of cumming, now he was being tickled all over his body all at once. His skin was bright pink he could barely laugh. Finally, he passed out while in the midst of silent laughter.

When he awoke, he was still tied up and naked. His skin was still pink, and he was all sweaty from the physical exertion. Once they saw he was awake Gianna again held the phone in front of his face. Once again, he saw his wife Lilly, he was too exhausted to say anything but Lilly spoke “don’t ever keep anything from me again, I know this was part punishment but also part fantasy for you.” Sam just shook his head in the affirmative. Lilly spoke to the group, “I assume he was a good boy?” They all yelled yes, Marissa adding “he was close, but he did a good job of keeping control.” Sam had lost his erection and wasn’t sure what to do, where were they going to unlock him? Did he even want to finish himself after all of this? He didn’t know if he could stand the touch. As if Lilly was reading his mind she said “well good boys deserve a reward, Marissa it’s your wedding you can certainly have the honors. I love you Sam have a fun rest of your night.” Marissa took position between his legs, Sam waited for her to grab him. He was starting to get hard just from the anticipation when his eyesight went black. Gianna whispered in his ear, “the blindfold will only add to the bliss.” Sam gasped when he felt it, it wasn’t her hands but her feet that were sliding up and down his shaft. He instantly became hard, and his breathing sped up. He felt warm lips give soft kisses on the soles of his feet and knew it had to be Sadie. His body was tingling now Gianna leaned in close enough that her breath tickled his ears slightly and she just whispered “cum, go ahead good boy cum.” He was now just panting, Marissa picked up the pace rolling his shaft like she was using sticks to start a fire as she moved up and down. He was there, just another second when Gianna whispered again “go ahead and cum, so we can tickle your sensitive body and start this all over.” His eyes just about popped out of his head as he exploded all over Marissa’s feet. She milked every bit out of him, he was in heaven. At the same time Gianna’s words sunk in so did all the ticklish fingers all over his body.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back