• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The point of breaking

AlishaTickles

My little time to rant guys lol,

So over the years I've come to fall in love with tickle videos that have those memorable moments where the lee eventually breaks. Whether it be begging for it to stop, tears, agreeing to give information, or simply screaming lol I've always had a fascination for it. I've come to realize it's probably also something to do with me being in the medical field, understanding how the human body's nerve endings can only take so much stimulation from being tickled before it becomes physical torture *evil grin* happy to say, I love the thought ^_^

With that being said, what are some of you guy's favorite signs of the lee about to break? Or simply, what is your favorite sign that they have broken? *smiles wide* please share ;) I'd love to hear!

PicsArt_12-28-08.18.03.jpg

I'd love to have a lee who thrashes and fights back against the tickling to eventually be reduced to a tired, giggling mess, and so exhausted they can't fight it and they just have to lay there and accept the tickle torture that follows.

☝️☝️☝️ ☝️☝️☝️☝️ ☝️☝️☝️☝️
This is also a favorite of mine, I have to agree with you lol I love seeing the lee fight their hardest against it, but in the end just give up and realize they have to take it ^_^

I love it when someone I'm tickling tells me they'll "do anything" if I'll just stop! :p

For me..its the point where the lips..that have been quivering...move into a grin and then normally that first ticklish scream before the laugh that's been held up..finally gets free and erupts into a glorious symphony XD

For me..its the point where the lips..that have been quivering...move into a grin and then normally that first ticklish scream before the laugh that's been held up..finally gets free and erupts into a glorious symphony XD

An eruption of laughter after a slow build up is always music to the ears, I have to agree with you there haha makes a ler want to say "therrrrrre weeeeee go" lmao

I love any variation of "I can't take it!". At that point I've won, and it's only a matter of if I'm going to grant mercy or push for the safeword.

Geez I've probably said that six hundred times in my life...

And if you were a gal, I might take you up on the offer! :p But sense you're not, I guess I'd still keep tickling you! :p

Probably when they are trying really hard not to laugh or even smile then that burst of laughter comes screaming out

Silent laughter followed by a desperate gasp and her screaming STOP! Followed by another stream of her ticklish laughter!

Since 'lees are different, their manner of breaking is different. What's key is a change of some kind.

For me, there's generally a slow start that builds and builds and builds... until a period of sustained maximum response.
And then something changes. She either stops trying to beg, or begins to beg, or changes her beg to something different, or her body begins to spasm in a different way due to physical and mental exhaustion.

So to me, breaking is when her response changes involuntarily.

My little time to rant guys lol,

So over the years I've come to fall in love with tickle videos that have those memorable moments where the lee eventually breaks. Whether it be begging for it to stop, tears, agreeing to give information, or simply screaming lol I've always had a fascination for it. I've come to realize it's probably also something to do with me being in the medical field, understanding how the human body's nerve endings can only take so much stimulation from being tickled before it becomes physical torture *evil grin* happy to say, I love the thought ^_^

With that being said, what are some of you guy's favorite signs of the lee about to break? Or simply, what is your favorite sign that they have broken? *smiles wide* please share ;) I'd love to hear!

Cool topic!

As a Lee, I love getting tickled to the point where, depending on the spot, I'm either screaming hysterically because I can't laugh enough to keep up with how much Tickling overload I'm getting, or that point where my laughter goes silent, tears rolling and my entire body just shakes with noiseless hysterical laughter.

I've not yet been broken as a Lee though lol, hoping to find a Ler one day who can meet that challenge :)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I am usually at the point of being broken when I offer the ler everything he wants, which in that case actually means everything. But most lers want more tickling. Lol.

I’ve been tied and tickled by my ler to my breaking point plenty of times. Past the point of the initial begging, pleading and peeing myself.

Usually I’ve been broken when I’m going into long periods of silent lighter while red faced and tears in my eyes. My ler always knows when I’ve had enough. He carries on if I pee though as he’s very merciless and doesn’t see this as me being broken yet. He’s a total sweetheart after our sessions though. Asking a million times if I’m okay. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back