• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The pose" in relation to tickling

Ɑ-:L00N4T1C:-D

Sometimes I use the whole night searching for photos like this one, hot girls in "the pose"! As a tickler I find these photos very exciting!!! As I think about how it would be to tickle that girls feet I always end up :hmm: !!

Well, my question is, don't you think that these girls sometimes concider that? That they are sooo inviting to ticklers who are only thinking about one thing when looking at those bare feet!

Do you agree, do you believe they are also thinking about tickling sometimes when lying there in that pose?

PS I got a huge archive of those photos, feel free to send a PM if you would like a copy ;-)

Last edited:
I wish it were so, but I believe that most women in The Pose are just relaxing and not thinking about somebody tickling their soles. :(

Not unless they know that tickling fetishes are a thing-it's a cute and sassy way to take a picture that doesn't make you look like a disembodied head. I'd taken quite a few like that before Rectangle informed me he liked them for, ahem, other reasons ;) Now of course if I do it it's entirely on purpose! :neenerneener:

Very interesting replies, mila and triangle. Amazing that you can position yourself like that and not think about tickling!! I was hoping that maybe some of the girls are thinking about it when the photo is taken, for some reason I find that very exciting! ;-) Wow I am getting requests about the database of "the pose" photos, maybe I should make a channel on Photobucket or tumblr. I will report back.

Ɑ-:L00N4T1C:-D;4150836 said:
View attachment 515214

Sometimes I use the whole night searching for photos like this one, hot girls in "the pose"! As a tickler I find these photos very exciting!!! As I think about how it would be to tickle that girls feet I always end up :hmm: !!

Well, my question is, don't you think that these girls sometimes concider that? That they are sooo inviting to ticklers who are only thinking about one thing when looking at those bare feet!

Do you agree, do you believe they are also thinking about tickling sometimes when lying there in that pose?

PS I got a huge archive of those photos, feel free to send a PM if you would like a copy ;-)

Who's that young lady in the upper left corner of your post? I assume she's a celeb, but I don't recognize her.

Who's that young lady in the upper left corner of your post? Is she a celeb?

It is a swiss model called Kristina Bazan. I didn't know of her before one evening I was searching for pose pics and woooowza I found her! :-D That is my favourite pose photo! Unfortunately I am unable to find it in a larger size (except that you can ofc click on it to get it bigger than that thumbnail).

Years ago there was an advert where about 10-12 women were at the beach, all smiling and in the pose, i could look at that pic again and again. Needless to say i was distracted the rest of the day because of it. My imagination ran into overdrive.

Years ago there was an advert where about 10-12 women were at the beach, all smiling and in the pose, i could look at that pic again and again. Needless to say i was distracted the rest of the day because of it. My imagination ran into overdrive.

Wow that sounds good do you still have it?

Last edited:
I've always been mixed on The Pose -- I find it very alluring, but I also don't like hog-tie bondage, which such a position hints at, at least to me. As to whether women are self-aware when they do it -- most probably not, but I'm betting women turned on by foot tickling use it as a come-hither gesture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back