• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Power To Heal Through Tickling

ShadowTklr

3rd Level Orange Feather
Okay, so I was watching some show with Anthony Michael Hall (not Dead Zone), where he plays this ordinary guy who suddenly discovers that he can heal people with his hands. No one believes him and this whole movie ensues. So that got me to thinking about a "What If" question I used to ask myself when I was a kid. Now, I ask it of you all.

What if you had the power to heal anything; any ailment, any disease, anyone…BUT
The healing only works if you tie the recipient up and tickle their feet for 10 minutes while reciting “Kitchy Kitchy Koo.” (No, you cannot use anything other than your hands to tickle. Remember, the healing comes from your hands.) The bondage is a necessary element because it adds an incredible amount of embarassment to you in trying to convince people that you're not completely psychotic. (What kind of sick, twisted bastard would want to tie and tickle a really sick or dying person?)

There is only one very important ground rule here that you will need to keep in mind so you don’t get flooded with millions of people and the media knocking down your door. You can’t tell ANYONE other than the person whom you intend to heal about your special tickling remedy. They will know it is genuine AFTER you've healed them, and they will be eternally grateful. However, this means that no one will have heard of you, or already know the power you possess.

1. The power is yours. You can't give it back; you can only opt NOT to use it. Would you use it?

2. Would you be willing to reveal yourself to family and friends who may be in need of healing, but who may also dismiss you as crazy and never want to speak to you again?

3. Would the ends (their restored health/life and gratitude) justify any means necessary to get them tied up for the tickle healing?

4. Would you give your gift to everyone you could, or would you draw the line at certain genders, body types, ages, or other factors? If so, what factors would cause you to abstain from offering healing?[/i}

ShadowTklr said:
1. The power is yours. You can't give it back; you can only opt NOT to use it. Would you use it?
yes i would use it..
2. Would you be willing to reveal yourself to family and friends who may be in need of healing, but who may also dismiss you as crazy and never want to speak to you again?
yes of course..
3. Would the ends (their restored health/life and gratitude) justify any means necessary to get them tied up for the tickle healing?
you better believe it would
4. Would you give your gift to everyone you could, or would you draw the line at certain genders, body types, ages, or other factors? If so, what factors would cause you to abstain from offering healing?[/i}

that goes without saying

i wish i had had this power when dad was dying.. he loved having his feet rubbed.. just imagine, i could have tied his feet and tickled them for ten minutes and wala, he would have been cancer free and with us today.

great thread Craig..

o rats i quoted myself lolol

anyway yes to all those questions above.

isabeau said:
i wish i had had this power when dad was dying.. he loved having his feet rubbed.. just imagine, i could have tied his feet and tickled them for ten minutes and wala, he would have been cancer free and with us today.

great thread Craig..

o rats i quoted myself lolol

anyway yes to all those questions above.

Thanks Mel. I would think that most people would be freaked about using that on family members. What an interesting reply. :wavingguy

ShadowTklr said:
Thanks Mel. I would think that most people would be freaked about using that on family members. What an interesting reply. :wavingguy

Craig.. for my father, i would have done anything possible. thanks xoxo

Actually... I'm an insomniac... I get usually 3 hours of sleep a night, if I'm lucky I get 4. Docs have tried pills (I draw the line at narcotics) but nothing worked.
Nothing, that is, til tickling. My first sessions gave me 5 straight hours!!! It was heaven. If laughter is the best medicine... I'll gladly take an overdose!!!

Mz. Chaos

I would gladly be your doctor and give you an overdose of tickling even though I am no doctor....LOL

TicklesFemales

if only tickling could heal I'd be thrilled to do the tickling or being tickled

i do know that tickling has helped me get over bouts of depression, bad days at work, and general "blahs". the psychological effect it has on me is great...and, as MzChaos mentioned, has helped me with my sleeping problems.
as to the question...if i held the power of healing-by-tickles, you can bet i'd use it for the benefit of mankind...and to heal the occasional muscle strains of certain WWE Divas and models :angel:

cloudgazer2k said:
i do know that tickling has helped me get over bouts of depression, bad days at work, and general "blahs". the psychological effect it has on me is great...and, as MzChaos mentioned, has helped me with my sleeping problems.
as to the question...if i held the power of healing-by-tickles, you can bet i'd use it for the benefit of mankind...and to heal the occasional muscle strains of certain WWE Divas and models :angel:

I like your style, Cloud. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back