• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Proposal - Part I (mf/f)

tickle_slave01

I haven't written in a long time, so I'm a bit nervous about posting this story. Feedback would be appreciated if you feel like it. If this story gets good reviews, then I'll post the second part.

The Proposal - Part I

It was a Friday evening and I was bored in my small apartment. Having just moved to a new location and with a new job, I had not yet made any friends. So I decided, what the heck, I'll go out on my own and check out a club just a few blocks away.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror and after grabbing a light jacket, I headed out the door, hailed a cab and, somewhat nervously, made my way to the club.

As the cab pulled up to the entrance of the club, I saw that it looked lively enough and I was anxious to get inside. There was a short line, but it moved quickly and as I approached the doors, a burly man took a few seconds to look me up and down before allowing me to enter.

It took a just a few moments for my eyes to adjust and when they did, I noticed that it was a very nice place. There was plenty of seating, an area for dancing and a busy enough bar to which I headed to first. I ordered a drink and rather than sitting at the bar, I opted for a cushy chair in a lounging section where I could sit and watch other people. I wanted to scope out the place and take a look at some of the club's guests to see if there was anyone worth talking to.

As I took my seat, I passed this young, attractive couple who glanced me up and down and smiled as they passed me. We were still looking at each other as we walked away from each other, but I had a strange, fluttery feeling in my tummy. I guess I was just a bit nervous or shy about being in a new place. I set my drink down on a nearby table and adjusted the hem of my short skirt, still feeling a bit shy. I took a sip of my drink and started to look around.

There was a good age range of people in the club - it wasn't overly loud, but one would have to talk loud enough anyway in order to carry on a conversation. My eyes landed on this couple again across the room and this time, they appeared to be talking to each other while eyeing me. I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable so I took another sip of my drink and shifted in my chair to face another direction.

A few moments later I heard an "Excuse me", from a woman's voice and I turned to see who it was. Surprise, surprise, it was the couple, drinks in hand. "Do you mind if we sit down and chat?" she asked. "I'm Rachel and this is my husband, Kevin."

As she was speaking, I quickly took a few seconds to study the two of them. They were indeed attractive, both blondes with great figures and looked to be about in their thirties.

"Sure, sit down. It's nice to meet you. My name is Megan." I said holding out my hand. We all shook hands as they sat down and began a little chit-chat about who we all were and what we did. I learned that Kevin was in the real estate business and Rachel was a successful architect.

After some small chat, Rachel and Kevin looked at each other and smiled and looked at me again. "So tell me, Megan," Rachel began slowly and somewhat shyly herself, which surprised me a little bit. She seemed so confident and sure of herself. "are you ticklish?" she asked, this time really catching me off guard. I was glad that I wasn't just taking a drink right then or I may have choked.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking back and forth between them. They just smiled at each other and then me again. "Ticklish?" I laughed nervously and then did take a very slow drink.

They weren't going to say anything, apparently, until I answered them. "Umm, I think so." I giggled shyly. "Why?"

"Well," Kevin spoke up this time. "My wife and I are very much into tickling and we're looking for someone else to share our passion with. See, we both love to tickle, so we often have to play who gets the shortest straw in order to see who will be tied and tickled!"

"I see..." I said slowly, my heart beginning to race. I didn't know what to say! I was a bit blown away. I came looking for friends, but had no idea I'd find ones that shared in my own fetish! Really! What was I supposed to say now?
"I hope we didn't scare you." Rachel said, laying a hand on my bare knee, covered only with sheer nylons. I nearly jumped, but caught myself.

"Actually, I-I, uh," I laughed nervously and reached up to smooth my brow shyly. "I have a bit of a tickle fetish myself." I still felt silly saying it even though I knew they were into it as well.

"Really?! Seriously?!" both Kevin and Rachel said sitting up straighter in their seats. Apparently, they felt as though they had hit the jackpot and at this moment, I don't think anyone or anything would have pried them away from this conversation.
"So....are you a 'ler or a 'lee?" Rachel asked referring to my tickling preference.

"I'm a 'lee." I giggled. "Very much so." I glanced up at the two of them shyly. They seemed a little more than pleased - enthused even.

"We have a proposal for you then." Kevin almost sounded breathless and Rachel had an excited grip on her husband's hand.

I raised an eyebrow and giggled again, beginning to feel rather warm and nervous in my chair.

"Would you like to be our tickle slave?" he asked me.

My eyes opened wide. "Tickle slave?! What on earth does that involve?" I asked slightly terrified and just a little bit excited.

"We want you to come live with us - in our house and be our tickle slave. We'd take care of you and everything. We would never force you to do anything....." and Rachel babbled on excitedly about the terms and conditions. They did indeed promise to take care of all my needs, I was free to come and go as I liked, only on the condition that I was available to be tickled by them at certain times several times a week. This arrangement would be kept between the three of us and I would never be forced to do anything or endure anything that I was not comfortable with.

"Wow!" was all I could say as I stared down at the table, smiling. It almost sounded too good to be true, and a little scary at the same time.

They tried for the next few minutes to gently talk me into it, even though I had pretty much made up my mind by then anyway.
"Ummm, okay. I'll give it a try." I said, giggling shyly again.

Kevin and Rachel hugged, thrilled with themselves before Rachel gave me a hug. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun!! Do you want to get out of here now?" she asked all ready to get the party started.

I laughed at her enthusiasm, and was slightly taken aback at her eagerness. She and Kevin stood, and I followed, surprising myself by agreeing to follow them to their place right here and now. The night was still young, so I imagined that there was plenty of fun and games for the night ahead.

After a not-so-long drive to their house, we pulled into a gated driveway of a really gorgeous home!

"Wow!" I said admiring the house. "This is beautiful!"

"Thanks!" Rachel said. "I designed it myself. "I'll give you the grand tour."

We all went into the house - which was absolutely gorgeous on the inside as well. I couldn't believe that the two of them lived here alone. Kevin and Rachel invited me to sit down and relax in the front room while they brought out some more drinks and a little something to eat. I couldn't help laughing quietly to myself as I heard Rachel's enthusiastic comment from the kitchen.

"Isn't she adorable, Kevin! She's perfect!" she nearly swooned. Just a few moments later they both joined me for a little more socializing.

There were plenty of giggles and laughing as we talked all about our tickle fetish. My most ticklish spots, the tools we liked to use and the techniques we all enjoyed. It was making every nerve in my body tingle and shiver. If I was tickled right now, even with the lightest touch, I knew I'd hit the roof! To my surprise, it was just what they proposed as well.

"Would you like to see our little dungeon?" Rachel grinned.

"Dungeon? You have a dungeon too?" I smiled, thrilling at the sound of the word.

"Oh yes!" Kevin said standing, taking his wife's hand. "You'll love it!" he chuckled as they led the way. I followed them quite excitedly.

They led me downstairs, down a short hallway and then through a rather hidden door. The room was dark, so again, I had to let my eyes adjust to the darkness until Kevin turned on some dim lights. It really did look like a dungeon. The room had hard stone walls and floor with no windows. A long table and racks on the walls held an assortment of tools and there were a few tables and ropes around the room to allow for their "victim" to be restrained in a number of positions. I saw another rope hanging from the ceiling, cuffs already attached to it, and I immediately had butterflies in my stomach. In another corner of the room, a large, king-sized bed with no legs hung from the ceiling by chains. It was lavishly adorned with red and gold satin bedding and pillows.

Rachel, noticing my reaction, came over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I almost crawled out of my skin as I laughed and gasped.

"You look as though you're ready to run!" Rachel laughed, teasing me. Kevin laughed as well. "Not thinking about backing out on our deal, are you?" he asked approaching me.

I did want to hide, very much so, but I said, "No." giggling nervously.

"Great!" Rachel nearly squealed with excitement. "Would you be interested in testing out any of these restraints?" she asked, holding my hand.

I was eyeing the chains on the walls and opted to be bound, spread-eagle with those restraints. "Should I undress?" I asked shyly.

"You wear whatever you're comfortable with." Rachel said, her eyes lighting up.

"The more skin showing, the better." Kevin winked at me.

I slipped out of my top and short skirt and stood before the pair of them in my heels, nylons, panties and bra.

"Is that all?" Rachel teased.

To her surprise I shrugged my shoulders and smiled cheekily at them as I undid my bra and tossed it aside. I could feel the cool air caressing my full, round breasts and my nipples begin to stiffen.

Rachel's eyes lit up as she excitedly led me over to the restraints and the two of them did quick work of chaining me to the wall. My heart was beating, but I was very excited.

"Now then," Rachel said slowly, "Where are you most ticklish?" she grinned.
Kevin was already examining the wall of tools and had decided on a particular paintbrush.

"I'm not telling you!" I teased.

"Then I'll just have to find out for myself!" she said all too happily. She too chose a tool from the wall and decided that a fluffy ostrich feather would do nicely. She began dragging it down my neck and to my armpits, and already I was in a fit of giggles and squeals.

"Awww, is your neck ticklish?" she teased as she dragged it around my neck.
"Yes!!" I began laughing and jerking on the restraints now. "Stop!"

Kevin laughed. "We've just started!" he said wickedly as he began dragging the paintbrush across my belly. I immediately began squealing and the two of them laughed at each other, quite pleased with themselves.

"Oh my, you are in trouble now!" Rachel teased softly as she dragged the feather around my jiggling breasts.

"I think we have a great tickle victim here!" she boasted to her husband.

"Kootchie, kootchie, koo!" Kevin laughed as he tickled by tummy with the brush.
Rachel dropped the feather and suddenly attacked my armpits with her long, painted fingernails.

"Noooo!! Hahahahaa!" I screamed and laughed. Kevin, too set his tool down and began kneading his fingers deep into my belly and ribs. It tickled so bad but I was thoroughly enjoying myself as I screamed and bucked in my cuffs.

As Kevin moved his wiggling, kneading fingers down to my knees, Rachel followed with her quick, light fingers around my back and down to my tummy and ribs. I jerked and twisted, shaking my head with laughter. "Stop! Please! Heheeheee!" I squealed, but there was no stopping them now.

As Rachel's light, torturous dancing of the fingers continued, Kevin released my ankles from the chains and without any trouble, scooped my feet up into his arms, holding my feet and legs in mid-air. He slipped off my heels and began a maddening scramble on my feet trapped in nylons which made me buck and howl all the more. Kevin and Rachel were laughing aloud now too, having just as much fun - if not more than I was.

"Oh, you're a dream!" Rachel said as she played in my armpits again. "I just love hearing you laugh!"

"Rachel! Hahahahaaaa! Please - stop! Heheheeee!"

Kevin stopped his assault momentarily to prepare for the next round of tickles and Rachel picked up a paintbrush with stiff bristles and stood infront of me.

"Mmmmm, I don't suppose you're ticklish here, are you?" she began dragging the stiff bristles around my nipples which at first made me gasp and then giggle like crazy. With her feather again, she began waving the feather softly on the soft underside of my breasts making me squeal and giggle all the more.

Rachel gave me a moment to catch my breath and then unchained me from the wall, leading me to a table that forced me to lie face down with my wrists bound infront of me. My legs were bent at the knees and my ankles were trapped in stocks so that the soles of my feet were staring at them face up, ready for more torturing.

Rachel immediately attacked my ribs and tummy and it sent me into deep, gutteral laughing! Kevin grabbed a hairbrush and began furiously scrubbing the soles of my nylon feet. Ticklish shockwaves ripped through my body and my laughter turned silent as I screamed inside my head.

I continued to laugh for several moments after the tickling had stopped and I lay there gasping and giggling.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my little tickle slave?" Rachel asked as she smoothed the hair away from my red face.

"Yes!" I admitted shyly, giggling.

"Goood!" she cooed into my ear and began dragging her fingernails down my body and then began tickling my butt and the back of my thighs.

I jumped and squealed - her nails were so torturous!!

Rachel was taking a stiff feather now, and after pulling my nylons and panties down my bottom a ways, began dragging the feather between my cheeks. I squealed and bucked, pleading for her to stop.

Kevin had reached down to my hanging knees and began tickling them, and there was nothing I could do about it!

"Stoooop! Please! Hahahahaaaa!" I begged and begged.

"That's it! Beg for me, Megan!" Kevin laughed as his wiggling fingers creeped up my legs and to my feet again. He ripped a hole in the feet of my nylons and began wiggling his fingers in and around all my toes.

He then lowered his mouth to my toes and began swirling his tongue in between my toes, sucking them. His wicked tongue then flicked up and down my high arches.

This was almost too much! The tickles were driving me insane, but I was truly enjoying myself too! It felt so good to laugh this much!

Rachel then spent a little too much time wiggling her vicious fingers into my sides until I was red in the face and could hardly breath anymore.

It felt like hours that I was being tickled for, when in reality, only an hour had passed.

Kevin and Rachel stopped their torturous tickling for now and for a few moments I just lay there limp.

"How do you feel, sweetie?" Rachel asked, dragging her fingers softly over my naked flesh.

"Great!" I giggled. "That was awesome!"

"Oh, we're nowhere near done yet." Kevin smiled as he walked around the table.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"I'm going to have a little break and let Rachel here play with you some more." Kevin added. "Then I'll be back."

Rachel made a moaning sound and gave her husband a passionate kiss on the lips thanking him for this little surprise. Before Kevin left, he helped his wife place me in the desired position. I still lay there strapped down, only my legs were now extended behind me so that I was lying stretched out, flat on my tummy.

Rachel took a hair elastic and bunched my hair together into a loose bun at the back of my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

Rachel giggled. "I want your neck and ears fully exposed for our next little session." she said, giving me another quick tickle with her long nails under my arms.

Kevin and Rachel kissed again and then Kevin teased me by saying, "Have fun!" as he left the room.

"Now you're all mine." Rachel said with a rather sinister voice. "I'm going to give you some of the most intense tickles with just the lightest touch!" she laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to look around the room.

She laughed again, and after grabbing a feather and a soft paintbrush, she mounted the table and straddled my hips, sitting herself down on my bottom.

"I am going to make you squeal with the lightest touch!" She began dragging a feather down my spine, instantly making me gasp as I let out a stream of giggles. These tickles were indeed very intense, and different all together! I couldn't believe how ticklish my back was! She used her fingertips ever so softly and drew circular motions all over my back, lower back, shoulder blades. I indeed giggled and squealed and gasped an awful lot!

"That tickles!!!!!" I squealed. "Ohh nooo!!"

Rachel chuckled as she swirled the feather around my neck and up to my ears. I began bucking, nearly throwing her off the table as the feather did its terrible dance around my ears.

"Eeeeeeeeeee!!! Stoooop, Rachel!!!" I squealed and bucked.

Never did Rachel's touch become any more intense than the maddening light tickles. I couldn't believe how a touch so light could tickle so bad!! She wouldn't let up either, as she dragged the brush next down my neck, over my shoulder blades and down my spine. At one point, she dragged the brush a little too far down my back and close to my bottom with made me squeal and howl all the louder!!

I gasped and panted, a steady stream of giggles continued to pour out of me. Occasionally, her fingertips would graze my sides or slip into my armpits, but mostly she was torturing my back, neck and ears!

Kevin returned just then with drinks in hand. He helped Rachel untie me and we sat for a few moments, allowing me to catch my breath and get rehydrated again. We giggled and laughed about the tickles they'd already given me and then Kevin surprised me by saying that they were going to tie me to the king sized bed now.

"Not too tired yet, are you?" he asked.

I laughed. "Actually, no. I've been having quite a bit of fun! I could go for another round."

They both laughed as we stood and walked over to the bed.

"How about taking everything else off?" Rachel asked.

I looked at the two of them for a second and then decided, why not? I stripped out of my torn nylons and panties and lay down on the bed on my back.

"Turn over, please." Rachel smiled. "I want you tied face down."

I obliged and then Kevin and Rachel tied my nude body to the four suspended chains on the bed.

"Mmm! That's better. Now it's our turn." Rachel said as she and Kevin stripped out of their clothes as well. She then climbed on to the bed beside me, and Kevin had taken up his place at my feet, ticklish soles fully exposed. He wasted no time in tickling my feet as he flicked the button on an electric toothbrush and let the bristles do its work around my toes.

"Noooo!" I squealed and bucked with laughter. "Doooooon't! Hahahahaaa!"

Kevin simply pulled my toes back, stretching my foot tight to expose my high arch and drove the brush all over my foot. I was in hysterics, laughing and thrashing on the bed as much as the restraints would allow, which wasn't much.

Rachel was giving me more light tickles all over my naked flesh now. Her nails were terrible - in a good way in that it was so torturous for me! Once Kevin had stopped his assault on my feet, he climbed on to the bed with his wife and me. Rachel had picked up her stiff feather again and was dragging it slowly down my back. Kevin was laying on his side beside me on the bed and was just enjoying watching his wife torture me.

The feather made me cringe and squeal, my hips and butt lifting off the bed as I squirmed. Rachel didn't stop with the feather either. She continued to drag that torturous feather down my butt, in between my cheeks and then to my ticklish horror, dragged it down further and began flicking it over the most sensitive area of my body!

I gasped and moaned - squealed and giggled! "Nonononooooo!" I begged, even though my body was saying yes!! This was pure torture now. I hated it and I loved it all at the same time! It was maddening how she continued to run the feather up and down between my cheeks and to my oh-so most sensitive areas! Flicking the stiff feather up and down, up and down, I was beginning to feel a little moist there.

Rachel teased me with her feather up and down my sides, into my armpits while I lay there helplessly, squirming and giggling uncontrollably. When finally she let up, she requested that I be tied on my back now, wrists tied together above my head and my legs still tied wide apart. Kevin gladly helped his wife do so and then once again returned to his position on the bed after giving my feet a little more tickling. I couldn't help but noticed how aroused he had become.

Rachel mounted her naked body on top of mine, straddling my hips as she took a fluffy feather now and dragged it gently over my body. I giggled and squealed and felt my nipples becoming instantly hard. Noticing this, Rachel put down her feather and with both hands began rolling my nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I let out a loud moan. "Noooooo!" I moaned, even though the grinding of my hips on the bed told her otherwise. Rachel was thoroughly enjoying herself too and I felt her becoming moist as well. She scooted further down my body and lowered her head to my tummy. As she continued to torture my sensitive nipples with her fingers, squeezing and pulling, her mouth began nibbling and licking my smooth, taught tummy. She began sucking and nibbling my sides making me gasp and giggle steadily. She then drilled her flicking, wiggling tongue deep into my bellybutton that at first made me jerk and wiggle on the bed, laughing and pleading again for her to stop. She didn't stop, though, and it really began to feel good. She was really making me wet now as I rolled my head back and forth, moaning. Her nipple torture along with licking my bellybutton was making me incredibly hot.

Rachel climbed off of me then and I lay there panting for a few seconds. Then I saw that Kevin had retrieved a vibrator from their shelf along with a few pieces of rope. He smiled at me and began strapping the vibrator to my leg so that it was pressed up against my throbbing, sensitive area. He did not turn the vibrator on yet and I watched as Rachel lay next to me on the bed. Husband then mounted his wife and I couldn't help but watch the two of them begin to play. Kevin began grunting softly as he massaged his wife's breasts, rubbing up on her, nibbling and sucking on her own naked flesh.

Occasionally, the two of them would reach over with a free arm and tickle me, lightly or more intensely. I think my laughter along with the fact that I was able to watch them, was really turning them on.

When their playing became a little more heavy, Kevin reached over and switched on the vibrator. Instantly I began moaning, gasping and squirming. I had never experienced the sensation before of the vibrator doing the work all by itself without me being able to control it. I was helpless as this device was strapped to me doing its evil work. "Ohhh nooo! Please nooonooo!" I moaned, grinding my hips on the bed. "It's too much!" I moaned.

Rachel whispered for me to relax and enjoy myself as she leaned over and flicked her tongue over my hardened nipple. Kevin leaned over my body and began sucking and licking my other nipple. I was about to have an orgasm right there! This was so insane!!

They stopped a few moments later and I watched for a few seconds as Kevin and Rachel slid their bodies together and began making passionate love, moaning and grunting loudly. Kevin reached over to turn the vibrator up to a higher speed which almost made me scream out loud now. Rachel reached over with her one hand and began playing with my nipple fiercely, occasionally tickling my neck or armpit. Mostly she assaulted my nipple while they made crazy love, their bodies rocking wildly on the bed. The noises in the room grew louder as we moaned, groaned, grunted and panted.

This was mind blowing! So intense! At last everything seemed to reach a fevered pitch and with my eyes shut tight, listening to the couple making passionate love, the vibrator pulsating against my very sensitive area, all at once, my head went back and the three of us exploded with orgasms, with screams and grunts for several seconds before collapsing into panting heaps of naked flesh.

The vibrator was still on, so after I had orgasmed, I began giggling uncontrollably and squirming on the bed. Kevin reached over and switched it off then, the two of them still panting.

"That was incredible!" Rachel gasped.
"I hear that one is more ticklish after having an orgasm." Kevin said, still panting a little himself.

I just lay there smiling, breathing heavily as he gently, but firmly began kneading my ribs and tummy. I bucked and howled with laughter instantly, begging him to stop. Rachel couldn't help herself and helped tickle my armpits and neck for several seconds before stopping.

I shook my head violently, screaming again with laughter and giggles.

"Pleeeease!" I begged.

"Okay, we'll let you rest for now," Rachel said "But you better expect a wake up call in the morning." she giggled.

"And we want you to sleep with your cuffs on your wrists and ankles so that we can tie you up whenever we like." Kevin grinned as husband and wife began untying me.

We all headed upstairs then, very much exhausted. This was the craziest thing I had ever done or even agreed to, yet I couldn't wait until we would do it all over again another day.

I like your story a lot. It's very thrilling to read it. Please continue. You know of what you talk / write, you are an expert.

nice.
hn3xq5

Wonderful story indeed! You are so very descriptive as the -lee, and that attitude and those reactions would make any -ler proud for sure!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back