• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The quest for Golden Pond (terror of the Water Queen) fffff/m, heavy non-con erotica

sensoryoverload

My first story. I hope you enjoy it.

In the deepest part of an forest in Eastern Europe near the Carpathian Mountains, there was a pond littered with gold. Or so went the legend. No one had ever seen it, and those that journeyed to find it never returned. Though this generally deterred people from searching for it, occasionally a big, burly man from a timber-mining town on the edge of forest determined that he would be the one to break the curse and claim the treasure – if such a place existed. I mean, as it is, strong, tough men who swing axes for a living and drank pitchers of beer every day find it difficult to step away from a challenge. And what greater challenge is there than a legend about a secret pond lined with gold in the depths of a forest – one no man would live to tell about when searching for it? Was it ghosts that got them? Witches? Wolves? Maybe someone did find it and hauled the treasure away to pay for a life of luxury in a palace in Vienna, Paris or Rome. Whatever it was, every few months someone made the journey. Soon afterward, they were considered another casualty of the evil forest. That man’s demise became another man’s challenge, and on and on…

When Michael Wilkes announced his intention to seek the mystical golden pond, people figured the secret no longer stood a chance. He wasn’t the biggest or strongest man (though he was no slouch), but his endurance and survival skills were legendary. He once returned with a wagon full of deer meat after a week-long hunt during a torrential blizzard. He could run up and down hills for hours without tiring. Some people thought he was supernatural. What better person to survive the supernatural forces in a dark forest than a supernatural woodland survivalist? Surely everyone would finally know if the golden pond was there to be raided, or if it was just a legend.

Michael departed on a late summer day with a backpack full of tools, tin plates, silverware, bandages, extra clothing (especially wool coats and pants if his journey continued into the deep of winter) and other sundries. He figured autumn would be the best season during which to travel. Nestled at the base of a valley, the summer heat and humidity boiled the town as if it were the main ingredient in a pot of stew. Though Michael knew he could survive the worst winter storms, it wasn’t a predicament he’d invite. Only a fool would venture into the forest during winter. But late summer and autumn? Nowhere in the world enjoyed more pleasant weather. He figured he’d have a backpack full of gold and be home to gloat before the first winter freeze.

Though he didn’t know exactly where to find the pond, a legend curated for hundreds of years provided some clues to its whereabouts. Rumor had that it was in a small clearing, miles through the valley to where the hills met the tallest peak of the vast mountain range. Michael set out on this course, relying on his tracking skills to do the rest. He followed the winding valley basin for four days into the thickening forest. Deer and rabbits pranced around him like long-lost pals at this point, which he knew meant humans had not been here for a long time.
Not long into his fifth day of travel, he stumbled upon a jaw-dropping landmark: a massive clearing within a dense stretch of forest. People had talked about an abandoned lumber-mining village here, but no one had seen the place or met anyone who’d lived or worked there. But here it was, a wide expanse of tall, unkempt grass and a few abandoned cottages far across the clearing. He could also see… a pond, glimmering like a beacon in the barren wasteland. Light emanated from it as if the sun had submerged beneath its glassy surface. With a tingle of anticipation and joy in his breast, Michael broke into a slow jog toward it, thinking about the countless ways he would greet everyone at home when he returned with a backpack full of gold coins.

As he approached the pond, he noticed something strange: within the clearing were patches of trees, some towering into the sky like the forest pines, some nearing maturity, and other saplings, no more than a few years old. Greater numbers comprised the gatherings of the tallest trees. It seemed as if someone was replenishing the trees in the clearing until it blended in with the rest of the forest. It was when Michael arrived at one of these patches of trees that he heard the almost inaudible sound of giggling female voices.

He froze in his tracks and scanned the area for the unbelievable sound with his acute antennae ears, only to detect silence. He figured that his imagination got the best of him. It was probably the seclusion. He knew all too well that your ears and eyes play tricks on you after too many days in isolation. But when he started toward the pond again, he heard a loud buzzing sound approaching from behind like a giant insect. Before he could whirl around to swat it away, a lightning-quick tickle stole across the base of his neck. As he shivered and slapped his neck, the giggling erupted into a chorus. Emerging from inside the tall grass were about two dozen fairies with pale green skin, shimmering silver dresses and blue eyes, none larger than a mouse. The infectious giggle of so many teeny voices made him smile.

“Tee-hee-hee,” one said. “It tickles his neck.”

“You can talk?” he said, shocked.

“Tee-hee-hee, yes, we can talk human. But we like to laugh much more.”

They swarmed above him like a cloud of giggling locusts, dive bombing one at a time behind him, in front of him, through his legs, around his waist, across his line of sight… The flutter of the little wings surrounding him made him tingle and squirm.

“I didn’t know you were real!”

An explosion of giggles erupted as the fairies gathered again above him.

“Oh, yes. We are very real, human tee-hee-hee,” one said.

“We belong to the forest. We have been here longer than humans.” A few giggles followed.

“Are you here for the golden pond?”

“Is it real?”

The swarm broke into a wild frenzy, giggling as it scattered.

“It is very real, human tee-hee-hee. Would you like to see it?”

“Yes. It’s why I’m here.”

This seemed to agitate the swarm into a furious, giggling frenzy.

“Tee-hee-hee, we know, silly human. We know why you all come.”

“There were others?”

“Oh, yes. Many others who see the pond tee-hee-hee.”

“Would you like to see, silly human?”

All the giggling, and silly talk, and low patter of fluttering wings gave Michael the chills. The warm sun was almost directly overhead, but he shivered every time a few of the fairies flew close to his body, which was often. He considered politely asking them to keep their distance, but he thought it might offend them. After all, they were leading him to a priceless treasure.

As they approached, a series of low whispers followed by giggling stole through the swarm.

“Are you keeping secrets from me?” he said in a teasing voice.

“Tee-hee-hee, no secrets silly human. We will tell you all.”

The musical voices, silly talk, and droning of buzzing wings from the adorable fairies engendered a warmth inside Michael that made him smile. It felt like sharing warm soup with his first crush. Serena. Serena Peoples. He hadn’t thought about her for years. What an effect the fairies were having on him. They also gave him a rock-solid hard-on. They were beautiful little creatures with fair skin, soft red lips and sea-blue eyes. After five days alone in a forest, a swarm of beautiful little women set his crotch aflame.

“He’s smiling, tee-hee-hee. He’s a giggly one like us, tee-hee-hee.”

“You make me feel giggly, little ones. It’s infectious.”

Several of them clapped their hands and let out adorable squeals.

“He needs to get giggles, tee-hee-hee. Big, strong human with silly giggles.”

“No, I don’t mean literally,” he said and laughed. Ignoring him, a pack of fairies swooped down and landed on his neck. They scurried the fingers of their teeny hands across the length of his neck, dodging his flailing hands with extraordinary dexterity as he instinctively swatted at them. Two more fluttered on each side of him and poked at the insides of his ears with fluttering wings. The relentless assault on his ticklish neck and ears finally got to him and he broke into laughter.

“Come on guys,” he said between laughs, “that tickles!”

“It tickles his neck, tee-hee-hee!! You look so happy, human. We want you to giggle and laugh. We love the silly sound!”

“Seriously, stop!” he said. The relentless tingle was annoying him. He broke into a sprint, but the fairies easily kept pace, sliding their tiny hands and wings across his ears and neck. As he swatted at them, a half-dozen or so flew into each shirt sleeve and attached themselves all over his body – tummy, waist, shoulders, ribs, back. A chorus of giggles erupted from inside his shirt as a dozen tickling hands went to work scurrying all over his skin. The shock of the body-wide tickle dropped him to the ground as if pierced in the back by an arrow. He rolled around in the grass, squeezing his arms against his body to offer some protection, howling and squealing as more fairies poured into his shirt. Two managed to slide under his arms; with a muffled giggle, they scraped at the baby-soft flesh in the soft recess of his armpit with their feet while wiggling their fingers in a frenzy all over the quivering muscles that surrounded it. This jolt sent him into hysterics, thrashing and kicking as if on fire. He squeezed his massive chest and back muscles to crush the fairies, but they were too small, nestled into the safety of his quivering underarms like cocooned butterflies.

“STOP, PLEASE!!!!” he screamed, which only earned another chorus of giggles and bursts of tickles. Some of the fairies squeezed across his waistline into his pants and continued the dance across his legs.

“Tee-hee-hee, we need to make him really silly now,” said a voice from inside his pants.

One of the fairies sidled up to his balls and hugged them while another nuzzled into his ass crack. He squeezed his legs together so hard he feared he’d pull a muscle, but he couldn’t compress the maddening tickle fairies out of his hypersensitive privates. The torture from the fairy in his ass crack was the worst. She poked at his asshole with her bare, soft, little feet and danced her feathery wings and wiggling fingers up and down the length of his perineum, causing him to bounce on the ground like a rubber ball. His eyes bulged as the other genital-loving fairy nibbled on his sack and lapped at it with her wormy tongue.

As he laughed and squirmed and quivered, he realized that the only way to escape the tickle abuse would be to dive into the pond. With his body submerged, the worst they could do was tickle his face. As tortuous as that was, it seemed better at the time than being on tickle fire. He managed to climb to his feet and trudge toward the pond. When within a few yards of it, he collapsed as a powerful tingle grew within the major joints in his body: shoulders, elbows, knees, hip joints… all stiffened until solid as stone. As he collapsed to his back, the swarm of fairies quickly exited his clothing and gathered behind his head to prevent it from crashing on the ground. They didn’t want him unconscious, only paralyzed at the joints with his still sensitive skin ready to tickle!

“What did you do to me?” he bellowed, terrified now for the first time.

“We need to wake the Water Queen, silly, tee-hee-hee.”

“What…water queen?”

The giggling pixies converged atop his chest and unbuttoned his shirt.

“What?! Why are you…”

Four pixies climbed inside his shirt and skated across his ribs while the others worked on his buttons. His eyes bulged and his laughter came in torrents. For some reason the immobilization made him more sensitive.

“Enough out of you, silly human! We need to get you ready for the Water Queen without your pesky pleading. Giggles are much better! Tee-hee-hee.”

All 24 little bodies rolled him over, then pulled his arms skyward to shimmy his shirt off. Next were his shoelaces. They giggled as they struggled to yank off his boots.

“Such big feet,” one said.

“Big, silly tickly feet, I bet! tee-hee-hee.”

Socks, pants and underwear followed until he lay on his back, stark naked, joints immobilized. The fairies seized his wrists and carried his arms above his head, then one leg at a time spread his legs.

“Why are you doing this?” he said in a pathetic voice.

“Silly, greedy human. The Water Queen must see you now. And she feeds on the giggles of tickly, greedy humans who come to take her gold. You will giggle now human. You will giggle until you are out of giggles tee-hee-hee!”

The fairies hovered above him surveying his body like a flock of seagulls deciding what scrap of food on the beach they’d swoop down on and devour.

“Look at those little gumdrop nipples, tee-hee-hee,” one said. “Someone love them with me.”

At that, two fairies descended to his chest, hugged and massaged his nipples while showering them with kisses. Michael bit his lip to avoid laughing and tensed up as a pang of ecstasy shot through his groin.

“Are they tasty?” a fairy said as the nipple-huggers gnawed at them like a dog with its favorite rawhide bone.

“Yummy, gumdrop nipples tee-hee-hee. I will love them until she comes.”

“Ooooh, little pink wiggling toes. They need to be silly, too!”

Four fairies descended on his feet. One pair danced a jig across the base of his toes while sliding their teeny fingers across them. The other fluttered at his soles and arches, pecking and stroking them with their wings and fingers. Immediately the laughter came.
“Tickly, pink feet are the best silly feet. We will dance on them until she comes.”

One by one they landed on his naked body selecting a place to tickle: ribs, underarms, tummy, waist, thighs, hips, giggling as he screamed laughter, relentless, so violent it singed his vocal chords. Two of them wandered toward his scrotum, nibbling and massaging it until his cock shot to attention.

“PLEASE DON’T!” he said between peals of laughter. “Why you are so evil to me?”

“Silly human, cutting down our forest and stealing our gold. Greedy human will help us rebuild the forest, tee-hee-hee.”

“Ok, I promise I’ll help.”

“We know you will,” a fairy said, and the entire swarm burst into giggles. What was once cute and soothing now seemed like a death symphony.

“The ticklish little cock needs to be ready for her,” a fairy said, cuing four of them to cling to his pulsing shaft like leeches. One kissed the hole atop his head while circling her wings at the base as it throbbed like an umbrella pulsed by massive gusts of wind. Two others hugged and massaged his shaft while sucking and licking the hypersensitive nerve atop the vein, the other circling around it, stroking across his cock in random patterns like a merry-go-round gone haywire. He grunted and screamed in frustration as the maddening pleasure consumed him. The fairies found this hysterical, so he lay still to accept the pleasure while cum churned inside, ready to explode as he neared climax.

As he prepared for what he knew would be a screaming orgasm, a stunning woman emerged from the pond and approached. A face of sparkling, emerald eyes set atop perfect, high cheekbones and pale blue lips gazed down at him. Her long hair was also blue, and it shimmered against her drenched, milky-white skin. Kelly green nails tipped her incredibly long fingers and luscious toes. Her nipples were also pale blue, and not a hint of hair stubble surrounded her pussy.

He gasped with fear and desire as she knelt next to him.

“Do you know who I am?” she said in a wispy voice.

“The water queen, m’am.”

“I am called that, yes, but only because it is where I sleep. In truth, I am the spirit of the trees, maiden of the woodlands. I protect the forests from men, who kill trees by the thousands for whatever silly reasons they have.”

“It’s not silly. We need the wood to build homes. We need it to survive the winters and rains. Humans need shelter.”

“Perhaps, but my purpose in this universe includes no allegiance to the needs of men. We know other means of shelter exist. Stone. Mud. If mankind cherishes its power to think, it could solve this problem. My purpose is to safeguard the forest and replenish its beauty. One day, man may take all the forests from this place when his greed and population demand it. I will use my powers as long as I can...”

“I could help you. I swear on my life.”

She smiled and stroked his cheek like a mother admiring her young child.

“And you will. You see, we find it amusing that men are so greedy. Willing to sacrifice everything for shiny metal at the bottom of a lake. How silly.”

A smattering of giggles from the fairies.

“The prolonged laughter of such silly men summons me, and my daughters bring that to any man more than most can withstand. You see, I need your seed to plant another tree. When I take one, you will sleep for many months. You will not need food or water. Your body will be in perfect hibernation. After the seed has germinated inside me, I will plant it and a tree will grow. My daughters will wake you and tickle you to hysterics, which will summon me. After so many cycles of this, you will fade and become a tree yourself to keep company all the children you have fathered."

“So, I will die?” he said, fear coursing through his thumping heart.

“Die? No, you will not die. You will live many, many years. Longer than any human, as a spirit of the woods - unless a human kills you.”

She hovered over him at the waist and smiled, the magnificent, disarming, penetrating, terrifying gaze of dominant beauty. Before Michael could speak, she climbed on top of him and sheathed his tingling cock with the soft, moist hollow inside her. She arched her back to allow the ivory skin at the base of her belly to press against and caress the quivering muscles atop his cock. The monstrous pleasure elicited a cry of ecstasy so primal and wanting that he went dizzy from the deep breath forced from him.

“I want you to say this for me: I own you now. Say it for me.”

“I-I can’t.”

As the words escaped his lips, the fairies descended upon him for a tickle assault. He shrieked with laughter, quivering as the electricity of 48 little hands molested him. The Water Queen pressed her hips tightly against him and followed his gyrations as to disallow his cock from sliding inside her. She wanted to keep his edged cock trapped inside while she coaxed from him answers and deep feelings that would ensure the seed was strong. A man broken by the pleasure, willingly submitting to her will would ensure a sturdy tree would grow and maintain its ground for generations, the Water Queen knew. She did not accept anything less than perfect seeds.

After a minute or so of tickling, the fairies relented, leaving him gasping and frantic at having his cock trapped inside the Water Queen. His eyes filled with tears as he tried to wiggle away from the dominant pleasure.

“Please get off me. I can’t take it. It is too much.”

“You feel weak?”

“Yes,” he said, sobbing.

“You re afraid the slippery walls of my insides will slide and constrict around your trapped cock until I draw my seed from you?”

“No more, God, please.”

“I am your goddess, silly man. Just say it. I own you.”

The sobs intensified until tears streamed down his cheeks. Several fairies dove toward his scrotum and ass crack, teasing, poking squeezing, licking all through the tingling recesses of his groin. He felt his cock literally bursting inside of the Water Queen, though without friction he couldn’t release. He cried and shivered knowing his lifeforce would be sapped from him after he submitted to the Water Queen’s wishes.

“I own you. Say it.”

As soon as fairies climbed into his armpits, he screamed out:

“You own me, Water Queen! Please stop!! No more!! Release me! You own me!!!”

She smiled and nodded slowly. To Michael’s amazement, though, she stood up and hovered above him, ending the torment.

“Did you enjoy me pleasuring you?”

“No, I’m terrified.”

“Silly, silly human,” the fairies said and giggled. “Silly human thinks he can lie to us, tee-hee-hee. We will push the lies out of him with a so many giggles!”

He closed his eyes and screamed hoarse laughter through this, the longest of the tickle attacks. The fairies had learned his worst spots and concentrated on them now. His flaming, edged cock, of course, was one of them, as was the entire patch of skin below his scrotum into his ass crack. He opened his eyes when he felt a massive palm and fingertips stroking his cheek. The fairies immediately stopped to let the Water Queen soothe her victim. She knelt next to him, still stroking his cheek, running her fingers through his hair.

“You can’t lie to us,” she said. “Maybe you are terrified of the pleasure I give you, but you cannot say you don’t enjoy it. Tell me the truth, Michael. You are powerless to resist. You want my soft pussy to trap your cock inside me, wrapping its tendrils around your claustrophobic shaft, caressing the soft flesh atop your balls as the seed churns inside, screaming to be released. Would you like it if I pressed my body against you, tickling your chest with my erect nipples and supple breasts, caressing your quivering belly with my milky, soft flesh? Wouldn't it be pure joy to feel the the touch of my feather-soft hands and fingertips sliding all over your tingly skin as I press my warmth against you, swaying and pressing, holding your cock in place against my thigh as it grows and tingles. Would you want me to reach into your thighs and skate my long nails across them with a touch so soft it barely reaches your skin. But it will reach it, and the fingers can descend upon your soft, supple flesh to tickle you when you least expect it.

You want to kiss me, don’t you? I can make my lips tingle with pixie dust, as does the flesh inside me that surrounds your cock. Why do you think it feels so good inside me? Look at my lips. I will kiss you if you want. Just say the word. Kiss me. Please kiss me.”

As pleasure continued seeping deep inside his bones, the will to fight the Water Queen melted away. There would be no escape. He’d known it since she’d emerged from the pond, but all hope had withered away long ago. She did own him now, and always would. He accepted it, enjoyed accepting it. That was it. He was at peace with accepting his own demise. Nothing could be more liberating.

As if able to read his mind, the Water Queen beamed the smile of a girlfriend in love, or a wife knowing you have become part of her. He smiled in spite of himself and giggled as the Water Queen spider tickled his belly. The fairies broke into giggles themselves, watching their queen tickle her victim the soft, teasing tickles of a lover creeping past the harsh façade of her reticent partner.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” she said. “Do you want to kiss me? Come on, admit it. I’ve got you now, Michael. You want to kiss these soft lips, but you love the way my fingers tickle you too, you silly boy. The Water Queen has you now, you ticklish little boy. It delights me so to watch you giggle and squirm and pray for a kiss from my soft lips.”

As the relentlessness of her fingernails teased his giggling into frantic laughter, he broke:

“Of course, I want to kiss you! You are the most beautiful creature in the world. Please kiss me. I’m begging you!”

“Okay,” she whispered.

She bent down and pressed her lips to his, connecting their spirits at the tips of those soft, fleshy protrusions that cause young hearts to melt. With their lips still intertwined, she climbed on top of him and gyrated her body, devouring his tingling flesh with the softness of her own. The warmth of her hands on his ribs elicited a gasp of pleasure from Michael as her lips crept down to the base of his neck. Being overwhelmed and preoccupied with the ecstasy of the soft sucking, he wasn’t prepared for her pussy to draw his cock inside. He lurched so violently his back popped, and he wailed a cry of overwhelming pleasure that agitated his throat, already sore from laughter at the mercy of the fairies. With his cock locked inside her, she raised up with her hands planted on the ground, body hovering over him so she could see his face.

“Last thing I need to know, Michael. Do you love me?”

The questions surprised him. He tried to think of a proper way to answer it, but his thoughts were cut short as the Water Queen vibrated her body and squeezed his trembling cock with her vaginal walls. The furious percolating caused his fingers to ball into fists and his toes to curl. He grunted and gasped, screamed in agony and ecstasy.

“Please release me! I can’t take this. PLEASE, NO MORE!”

“Do you love me?”

“I love you, Water Queen.”

“I love you, my queen,” she said and increased the pace of the vibrations.

“I love you, my queen,” which wasn’t entirely untrue. He wasn’t sure if he loved her, but he was madly in love with her ability to control him through pleasure and… tickling. The awful, unbearable torture of forced laughter and spasmodic silliness.

“I have one request, my queen, before you take my seed.”

“What is it?”

“Can your daughters tickle me while you take me. I want to remember their adorable little bodies making me laugh and squirm before I pass.”

The giggling swarm of fairies hovered around the Water Queen.

“Oh, please my queen, tee-hee-hee. We want to see the silly man giggle one last time.”

“Of course, darlings. You know how I love the sound of the ticklish voices you bring to me. Take him.”

As he’d done for hours, he thrashed, and squealed, and laughed and laughed throughout the fairies’ tickling finale. While her daughters enjoyed their victim, the Water Queen leaned forward into a position where she could pump her hips. In slow, deliberate gyrations she slid his cock deep inside, then retreated her hips until the tip of the head rested gently her pussy before driving his quivering cock inside her again, and again, and again... The flurry of agonizing tickles somehow heightened the pleasure that boiled in his groin, through his testicles, tickled by two greedy fairies. After only a few strokes, Michael exploded inside the Water Queen with the fury of an axe stroke into the helpless trunk of a two-hundred-foot tree. As the ecstasy of the orgasm subsided and his mind clouded, a voice called inside his brain: I hope I made a good seed. I hope I made a good seed for my queen. As if able to read his mind (and maybe she could, he thought), she stroked his hair and said, “don’t worry, my child. Your seed will be strong. You will make many more, and you will join us to make right what was wrong.” Within seconds his mind went blank, and he remembered no more.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back