• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Quota F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I told Jessica after the first time she was tormented that if she suffered enough times, she would get to be a tickler. I only allow this for the most ticklish models who deserve it the most and Jessica has certainly earned it! Zoe is her first lee and Jessica enjoys every second of being the tormenter for a change!

TickleAbuse.com

Tickle Abuse 2

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• thequota1.jpg
    thequota1.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 1,142
  • thequota2.jpg
    thequota2.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 720
  • thequota3.jpg
    thequota3.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,103
  • thequota4.jpg
    thequota4.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 531
  • The Quota Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 889
That Zoe really is some kind of legitimate sweetheart.

I told Jessica after the first time she was tormented that if she suffered enough times, she would get to be a tickler. I only allow this for the most ticklish models who deserve it the most and Jessica has certainly earned it! Zoe is her first lee and Jessica enjoys every second of being the tormenter for a change!

TickleAbuse.com

Tickle Abuse 2

TA WORSHIP

Fantastic, its about time Jessica turned the tables on Zoe after all those tempting foot sucking encounters!!!! It would've been nice to see her suck on Zoe's toes as well!!!:iagree:

I also like what I see here. First, I agree Zoe is just such a cute girl both personality-wise and the looks of course. Second, it is refreshing to see a fairly inexperienced tickler have access to all the ticklish spots on a ticklish girl and just try to inflict as much tickling pain as possible by tickling the model wherever she wants. Instead of asking the tickler to focus on just feet, or belly button, or boobs (as it is the recent trend) you don't give them any instructions; you tie up the ticklee such that all ticklish spots are exposed and then the fun begins. I have to say Jessica does do a good job tickling for a new tickler. Great work and great concept of going back to the basics of what tickling is all about. I love it.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back