• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the recliner

emerg_tkl_tech

Does anyone think that recliner chairs are ideal items of furniture to secure a person to? If the captive's arms can be somewhat comfortably restrained in a position just enough to expose their underarms, and you secure their feet to the footrest and elevate it so their legs are horizontal, thus exposing their soles, they should be rendered in a pretty great position to be tickle tortured!

Any thoughts?

I've never done it myself but I've seen a few videos that used that method. Seemed to work pretty good.

Yes, that is exactly why I have a recliner right along side my four-posted bed. Both are excellent bondage devices while looking just like ordinary furniture. :p

My husband has used the recliner on me before- it works wonders that's for sure.

I've never tried it but would have thought the lee would have a lot of movement in it, given it can recline/straighten just by the shifting of weight?

I've never tried it but would have thought the lee would have a lot of movement in it, given it can recline/straighten just by the shifting of weight?

You're right, they do have a lot of movement but it's only up and down. As long as you have enough bondage they can't move left or right or get away. Sometimes bondage that allows some movement is even crueler than being strapped down tightly because the lee has the sense that they can get away but fail at every attempt to escape. Soon as they try to exercise the control that they think they have they come to the realization that they don't have any.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back