• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Indian tribute thread

TklDuo-Drew

Verified
Okay Folks, here's the place to share about our favorite Brit. Maybe say something nice about Red or discuss how great he is.....like he had mentioned in a couple recent threads.

:gbtoast:

Drew

He flies around in one of the greatest airplanes ever made

I believe he covered it all himself so there is no need to rehash...:seesaw:

I thought I was your favourite Brit... :domocute:

;)

You are super-awesome though, Red Indian! :D

I think he's funny! Although, he does tend to spend too much time with sheep.....

:dancingsheep:

:rowfull:

red indian is the TMF's very own combustible salamander-bastardfish.

Oh lordy what have I started here?!.....my original "what do you think of..." thread was a piss take of other threads started by people who seem to have their heads stuck way too far up their own arses!

It seems to have back fired on me....unless TklDuo-Drew is being even more devious than me?

I have indeed been out "sheep shagging" tonite as Zero says.....its was one all, up against the old enemy Forest. We have a replay now, at the "shitty" ground.

Zod is spot on tho with his observation!

Oh lordy what have I started here?!.....my original "what do you think of..." thread was a piss take of other threads started by people who seem to have their heads stuck way too far up their own arses!

It seems to have back fired on me....unless TklDuo-Drew is being even more devious than me?

I have indeed been out "sheep shagging" tonite as Zero says.....its was one all, up against the old enemy Forest. We have a replay now, at the "shitty" ground.

Zod is spot on tho with his observation!

Hell, I started this thread cause I enjoyed YOUR "what do think think of" threads, Red. Jeff ended up stashing most of the other threads up in the silly section.
Good luck at the "shitty" ground, mate.

Drew:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

He's ok for a Limey wanker i suppose. What can you expect from people who boil everything and drink warm beer? :p

It has been fun reading your posts, old horse! Stiff upper lip and all that.

His posts alternately irritate and amuse me. That must count for something. Most posts bore me.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back