• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Solefully Yours - Telephone tickle torture starring Jenni!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Solefully Yours was founded in 1991 and was one of the first, if not THE first, fetish companies to operate on the then-fledgeling Internet. Pam, the founder of SY, was probably the first woman online to do customized foot-fetish videos for her Internet customers. Soon she expanded into tickling videos and became, for years, the largest and most successful tickling/foot-fetish video company online.

Around 1996 Solefully Yours shut down and stopped productions. Since then the videos have been unavailable, but now they are back thanks to the incredible power of clips4sale!

One of the things that Pam pioneered with Solefully Yours was her phone-call tickling videos. People would order custom videos from Pam, then call her on the day of the video shoot and be able to listen in and give directions.
Jenni is a stunningly beautiful French girl (complete with musical French accent) who has a gorgeous body and LOVES being tickled, despite the fact that she is incredibly ticklish!

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/9613/378147">Click here to buy the clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

Unbelievable!!!!

This is classic stuff.....!!!! :veryhappy I am so happy to hear they are back and available this way....what a gift to the community!!! Loved her videos! Thanks to Pam :wub: and all at SY!!! And thanks clips4sale!!! :cupid:

I think DVNC has heard from her most recently.

I can now sleep, they have finally found the Lost Tapes from the 1st and only SY! :D

Sloopy said:
I can now sleep, they have finally found the Lost Tapes from the 1st and only SY! :D

I've had the tapes for years, I just didn't have an outlet for them until now.

Jeff, is there any way we would be able to request certain clips from SY? I'd definitely want to get Morgan on WMV if at all possible!

Sweet Mother Of Pearl!!!!!

eddieT said:
Jeff, is there any way we would be able to request certain clips from SY? I'd definitely want to get Morgan on WMV if at all possible!

....(mega-sigh).......

....Mooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrgan!!!!!!...... :lovestory

Yes, please, release them there Morgan videos!!!! She was as cute as the day is long....great laugh/giggle!!!! YES!!! :p :happyfloa

How come this store hasn't been updated? I wanna see Morgan, Lana, and Lorelle in the stocks!!

How come this store hasn't been updated? I wanna see Morgan, Lana, and Lorelle in the stocks!!

seriously dude? a 5 year old thread and youre wondering why nothing has been done with it??? :rolleyes:

If anyone is still interested, i actually have the original videos on vhs of a lot of Solefully Yours shoots...about a dozen of them :) :) :)
was thinking of digitizing them and putting them onto discs if anyone is interested?????

also have a load of other tickly vids....candlelight productions, last laugh, paradise vision, fmconcepts, etc....

Ah, a welcome necro!
And they say the undead are always evil.

:D

Hello Jeff: Is there any way I could get a hold a clip by them that show a dark hair girl on a couch with her feet in stocks being tickled by a blonde I think it's called aloha tickle. Many thanks for your reply.
Marvel

It completely blows my mind that this stuff was going on when I was like 3 - 4 years old.

It's like Tickling History Class up in here :)

Very cool.

It completely blows my mind that this stuff was going on when I was like 3 - 4 years old.

It's like Tickling History Class up in here :)

Very cool.
Alright YOOO!!! That'll be enough of that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back