• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The revenge!

BalkanTicklish

TMF Poster
It's time for Aleksandra to exact her revenge on Svetlana, who, in the previous two videos, unleashed a relentless tickling onslaught on Aleks. The anticipation in Aleksandra's eyes was palpable when I revealed that it was now her turn to tickle Svetlana.

With Svetlana securely tied up, there was no escape for her; she was entirely at the mercy of both Aleksandra and me. I could sense the mixture of dread and excitement that coursed through her. The video commences with enchanting close-up shots of Svetlana's exquisite physique and her authentic, ticklish reactions to Aleksandra's tickling escapades.

Aleksandra initiated her torment on Svetlana's feet, a part of her body I had previously found not particularly sensitive to tickling. However, when Aleksandra's nimble fingers made contact with Svetlana's soles and toes, an uncontrollable fit of laughter overtook her. Aleksandra, her eyes filled with determination and mischief, proceeded to tickle Svetlana all over her enticing form, playfully uttering "coochie, coochie, coo" to amplify Svetlana's ticklish reactions. Every touch on Svetlana's seductive body sent her into a frenzy of laughter.

In the following scene, I decided to focus exclusively on Svetlana's hyper-ticklish underarms. If you've followed Svetlana's previous videos, you're well aware that her armpits are her Achilles' heel. The slightest graze on her delicate skin in that area would drive her to fits of uncontrollable laughter. In this second scene, I elevated the intensity. Standing behind her, I firmly held her arms and elbows in place, rendering her completely powerless, and leaving her armpits exposed to Aleksandra's merciless tickling. No quarter was given, as I instructed Aleksandra to tickle Svetlana incessantly, pushing her to her absolute ticklish limits. Aleksandra embraced this task with unbridled enthusiasm, while Svetlana laughed hysterically, writhing and convulsing in a futile attempt to escape. Helpless, all she could do was laugh, laugh, and laugh.

In the final segment of the video, it was my turn to join in the fun with the blonde beauty. I began by delicately tickling her ears and neck with a feather and my fingers. Svetlana, already hyper-stimulated, proved to be ticklish all over, and every gentle touch from me elicited exquisite ticklish laughter.

To conclude the video, I launched into relentless tickling of her armpits, extracting her last reserves of laughter. Thus, we brought this ticklish tale to a close with a symphony of hearty laughter, guaranteed to leave you feeling warm and entertained.

IMG_9851.JPG

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/balkan-ticklish-girls

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back