• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ribald Tales of Robin Hood Tickle Scene (F/F)

Grimgor

TMF Expert
Hey every1

Slaver mentioned to me a couple of months ago about a movie called the Ribald Tales of Robin Hood where maid Mareon is tickled by the female sherriff. I bought the dvd, ripped the section with the clip, and converted it to wmv format. Its being hosted by rapidshare

Enjoy...

http://rapidshare.com/files/93800330/RTORH.wmv.html

Nicely done grim. This scene had enormous potential but was pretty much spoiled by the sheer 80sness of the whole thing lol. MasterTank mentioned that there was some kind of European remake of this movie with an amazing 5 minute tickle scene. If anyone can get there hands on that it would be awesome.

as someone who is not familiar with RAPIDSHARE is it possible for somebody to place a .wmv fule for access in here ??

as someone who is not familiar with RAPIDSHARE is it possible for somebody to place a .wmv fule for access in here ??

Here is the build up. Maid Marion is in Prince John's Dungeon, and an old friend of her's is the Sherriff. The Sheriff strips her and then herself, and and tries to kiss the restrained Marrion. Marrion wants nothing to do with it, so she bites the Sherriff on the lip, and that leads to the short scene you are about to see. I may use something like this in my story The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) when it comes time for some sort of F/F scean.

nice for mainstream..but that isnt saying much...lame...

Thank You SLAVER for the easy access file

Janga, the reason I posted it as a rapidshare file was so I can fit the entire dungeon scene instead of just the tickling part. Theres no need to be an asshole about it. Secondly, rapidshare is not that hard to figure out. You just click the free button, and then type in the keycode that they give you. If you dont get it; just read whats on the screen.

Sorry for any inconvnience...

I had heard about this scene and film and always wanted to see it...thanks for sharing. Too bad she did not tickle her feet though!

I had heard about this scene and film and always wanted to see it...thanks for sharing. Too bad she did not tickle her feet though!

she barely tickled her at all...lame...

Nip it in the bud!!!

Janga, the reason I posted it as a rapidshare file was so I can fit the entire dungeon scene instead of just the tickling part. Theres no need to be an asshole about it. Secondly, rapidshare is not that hard to figure out. You just click the free button, and then type in the keycode that they give you. If you dont get it; just read whats on the screen.

Sorry for any inconvnience...

Hold on, relax. I don't think Janga was trying to be an ass hole like you think. I just think he said SLAVER the way he did because he was extra greatful that I reposted the smaller clip. I know I had a time when couldn't use Rappidshare because my comp simply wouldn't let me.

(personal attack removed - GR violation)

Oh, I know that, I just wanted to point it out.

Do me a favore then Laugh, go read my "Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience" story and point out how uttler awsome and amazing it is lol.

Oh and Tickle Empore, this film is from 1969, not the 80's.

While my post in that other thread was originally meant as an inside joke, I did read the story, though not in its entirety yet. So far it's quite good indeed.

Credit MIMI...

While my post in that other thread was originally meant as an inside joke, I did read the story, though not in its entirety yet. So far it's quite good indeed.

I credit MIMI for alot of that. She did a major task checking my spelling as well as helping me out with the finnish. I probably could have done a 6th or even 7th part, but I thought it was better to end it the way I did wrather then beat it to death. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I've heard of this scene years ago, but have never seen it. Even though it wasn't much of a tickling scene it satisfied, after all these years, the question mark in the back of my mind. My personal thanks to you for making it available here.

So Cool!!!

This clip put together three of my fave things, :)
lesbianism, forced lesbianism and tickling.

It was truly one of the best clips I've seen on
this site and I'd like to say a big thank you to
my new hero Grimgor. :D

This clip put together three of my fave things, :)
lesbianism, forced lesbianism and tickling.

It was truly one of the best clips I've seen on
this site and I'd like to say a big thank you to
my new hero Grimgor. :D

Well this friday I will try to post part 1 of The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon). It's pretty much a F/M scean but their will be some F/F action that may involve some of you favorite things. I'm just not sure how to work it in quite yet, being that the main charactore is a male slave. I think of something, after all I am a pervert you know :D

Well this friday I will try to post part 1 of The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon). It's pretty much a F/M scean but their will be some F/F action that may involve some of you favorite things. I'm just not sure how to work it in quite yet, being that the main charactore is a male slave. I think of something, after all I am a pervert you know :D

A prevert, aren't we all? ;) Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) sounds promising.
Anyone who puts my fave things together becomes a hero of mine. :D
Of course you already were a hero to me Slaver but maybe more so soon. lol

Oh, Friday that's about the same time my latest 'Cyberina' installment will
be out. Tell you what, you read mine and I'll read yours. :D
(that's a total bluff, I'm so going to read yours anyway ;) lol)

A prevert, aren't we all? ;) Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) sounds promising.
Anyone who puts my fave things together becomes a hero of mine. :D
Of course you already were a hero to me Slaver but maybe more so soon. lol

Oh, Friday that's about the same time my latest 'Cyberina' installment will
be out. Tell you what, you read mine and I'll read yours. :D
(that's a total bluff, I'm so going to read yours anyway ;) lol)

I'll try, but once I get into a story I try to focus on it. Thats why I don't get to read alot of other peoples work. Lately I was really down because I couldn't seem to get my shit in gear for writing, but then I decided to start writing F/* stuff and it seems to be working out. I just have to take my time, and write when the insperation hits.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back