• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Salem Witch Trials

Tickleman98

Hey everyone, I was trying to write a little Halloween story but obviously failed at finishing it before the big day. I’ll post what I have so far, possibly more to come if my spooky mood continues lol.

Crystal stepped off the bus and was greeted by the cool evening air. The bus had been fairly warm during the drive as the new members of the Boston University cheerleading team made their trip to Salem, Massachusetts. The four girls were the freshman additions to the squad. They had been told the trip had been specially planned just for the new members this year.

Crystal had heard of Salem before, the site of the infamous witch trials in which many young women had been tortured or even killed under the belief that they were witches. She never had much interest in folklore like that, but was happy for a break from the daily grind of working out and rigorous cheer practice.

Their special trip was probably just due to the football team having a bye week scheduled. The older girls on the team all admitted they were jealous as the normal trip was to an apple orchard with a boring corn maze. The fact that the trip was scheduled for the week of Halloween also made it a little more interesting. There was no denying the fact that the supernatural aura of the location was enhanced by the spookiness of that time of year.

Crystal was happy with her choice of costume. She had gone with a black cat costume that was reasonably warm. She was wearing black, furry leggings that ended with warm slippers that were designed to look like paws. The leggings were paired with a furry long sleeve top, a black headband with cat ears that stuck out over her blonde hair, and cute kitty face paint.

Crystal was slightly tall, standing at 5’8”, and had a petite, but athletic frame that made cheerleading come natural to her. Of course, with a “sexy cheerleader” appearance to uphold, Crystal had trimmed the furry top into a crop top, exposing her slender tummy and innie bellybutton. She felt the cool air against her midriff, but otherwise was comfortably warm.

Farrah was not so lucky, she was what some might call the “wild one”of the group. She had already earned herself a reputation among the football team. Her outfit reflected that reputation as she sported the “Princess Leia slave costume”. The costume consisted of gold plated underwear with the purple cloth skirt, a gold plated bra, and various gold bracelets and chains. Farrah’s long braided brown hair was tied with a golden hair clip.

“Holy shit it’s cold!” Farrah exclaimed, crossing her arms over her bare ribs.

Farrah had a similar build to Crystal, although slightly taller at 5’9.” Her athletic body shivered against the cold air. Farrah had grown up in Florida and was definitely not accustomed to the colder weather yet.

“Well maybe you should have actually worn some clothes you little slut!” Laughed Kayla.

Kayla and Farrah had similar social tendencies and had become friends quickly. Kayla was short for a cheerleader, only reaching 5’4”, but she was absolutely gorgeous. She was built a little stockier but still very fit and proudly gifted with large breasts.

Kayla was dressed as Wonder Woman, wearing the classic corset with her breasts struggling to break free. Her fit legs protruding out from under the tiny mini skirt and disappeared into red knee high boots. Her long, curled black hair tumbled out beneath the golden headpiece. She actually made a pretty good wonder woman.

“Babe, you’re just jealous all the boys were whistling at me when we walked to the bus.” Farrah teased back.

“Have you both managed to sleep with the entire offense yet?” Allison called sarcastically as she stepped off the bus.

Allison was a picture perfect supergirl. She wore the short red skirt, knee high red boots, and a blue crop top with the S covering her chest. Her long blonde hair looked like it was taken right from the comic book photos.

Allison was a super athlete, she had actually received a scholarship for both track and the cheerleading squad. No one knew the details behind her decision to go with the Cheerleading team, Allison simply told everyone she wanted to be on the cheer team more. She was the same height as Crystal but sported a more muscular frame. She had one of those physiques that caused double takes from everyone. She didn’t have much for breasts but her fit body looked killer in almost anything.

Allison was Crystal’s favorite of the group. She was friendly and outgoing without the crazy party side the other two had. Crystal knew that joining Allison’s workout regiment was one of the reasons she had made the team, and for that she was grateful.

“Well I could have worn my pajamas like Crystal,” Farrah replied sassily, pointing at Crystal.

“All I know is these pajamas are nice and warm!” Crystal said back with a wink.

“Alright girls, we are running a little late and our tour starts in a few minutes so let’s get going.” Rachel said as she closed the bus door behind her.

Rachel was the assistant coach as well as the chaperone on their adventure. She was appropriately wearing an all black witch costume. The slim robe hugged her body and showed off her curves. She had brown hair that hung freely from under a black pointed witch hat. She was only a few years older than the girls and had been Captain while previously on the team.

Rachel was the one had pushed for the trip to be moved to Salem. She had been strangely determined to make sure the new location was approved. All she had said about it was that she thought a new tour that they had sounded fun.

The girls turned and began walking towards a large sign that said “TOUR ENTRANCE.” A family with small children was also headed towards the entrance as the girls made their way over. The dad casually glanced around and then did a double take when he noticed the girls. His gaze lingered a moment too long and he accidentally stepped on the foot of one of his kids as he walked. His wife followed his gaze and then elbowed him sharply in the ribs, causing a painful wince. She then turned back and scowled at the girls. Farrah winked and waved playfully at the wife.

“GIRLS! Where are you going?” Rachel’s surprisingly harsh voice startled them.

They turned and saw that Rachel had begun walking in the other direction.

“Our tour is this way, now let’s go.” She called.

They looked in the direction that Rachel was going and saw only the dark tree line of a forest. Crystal looked at Allison and got a confused look back in response.

“Are you joking?” Farrah asked. She surveyed the dark tree line then looked back at the lighted pathway to the main tour.

“Everyone else is going that way…” Kayla muttered.

“Did I ask for your opinion? Get your skinny asses over here or I can take the bus back and one of the other 47 girls who tried out can take your spot.” Rachel scolded harshly.

The girls looked at each other with surprised expressions and then reluctantly left the lighted parking area to follow their coach. None of them could afford to lose their scholarships. All of them had dedicated the last few months of their lives into making the squad. Even Allison had lost out on her track scholarship and was now stuck.

“What is her problem? I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip for making the team.” Allison said under her breath.

“No kidding,” Crystal said.

Rachel pulled a flashlight out of her robe and then quickly scanned the tree line before finding some weird symbol carved into a tree. She then turned to the girls and motioned for them to follow her before walking into the forest.

“Are you fucking kidding me???” Farrah cursed in disbelief as she looked into the dark forest. She held out her arms as if to say “look what I’m wearing?!”

“I don’t know what is going on, but she has the only flashlight.” Allison said before stepping into the trees. Crystal followed her and after a moment of bickering, she heard footsteps hurrying behind her.

The girls caught up to Rachel and silently followed her through the moonlit forest. They had at least ended up on a dirt path so they weren’t dodging branches and fallen logs as they walked.

Rachel didn’t say a word as she led the group through the woods. She occasionally would pause to look at various trees or weird rocks, but then would silently continue. The girls all looked at each other in confusion but none of them could muster the confidence to complain.

They followed Rachel for what seemed like miles before they saw light off in the distance.
“Is that where we are going?” Allison finally asked.

“Yes.” was all Rachel replied.

After another few minutes of walking, the path broke out of the woods and into a small clearing. The area was dimly lit by several lanterns that were hung in a circle around the outside of the clearing. In the middle of the clearing were four strange wooden benches with large wooden boards on one end.

“Ok Rachel seriously, what are we doing?” Crystal asked. She realized that the contraptions in the clearing were four sets of wooden stocks.

“What the hell are those?” Kayla asked.

Rachel continued walking towards the center of the clearing without answering. She finally stopped as she neared the stocks and turned to face the four confused cheerleaders.

“We have arrived at the starting location for your tour. A special tour has been arranged for you four to get a better idea of the history behind Salem.” Rachel explained.

“What tour? There is literally no one here.” Farrah sassed.

“These devices were just one of the many that were used to torture innocent women during the time of the trials. Girls were locked in these stocks for days and forced to suffer dehydration and public shame. Think of this as paying your respect to the young girls who suffered here hundreds of years ago. This is the first stop in our tour, each of you place yourselves in a set of stocks.” Rachel ordered.

“I am not touching those,” Kayla said, with a disgusted look on her face.

“That’s fine, there are several other girls that would be perfect for your spot on the team.” Rachel responded.

“You can’t do that, it’s hazing, and blackmail!” Allison argued.

“The final roster has not been presented to the school yet, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. But I assure you, it’s highly recommended as part of our state’s important history. Our team has no place for people who don’t respect history.” Rachel said simply.

The girls all stared blankly at Rachel. Finally, Farrah threw up her arms and approached the stocks.

“Whatever, let’s get this over with and hopefully go inside after all this nonsense.” Farrah said.

The girls reluctantly followed Farrah towards the center of the clearing and then moved off to their own set of stocks. Farrah sat down on the wooden bench and put her arms in the half-circle cutout. She looked at the top board, confused on what to do next.

“Not your hands, place your ankles in the cutouts,” clarified Rachel.

“What? Didn’t the witches have their hands locked in the stocks?” Crystal asked, confused.

“These specific stocks were utilized to hold the subjects feet in place. Now please remove anything covering your feet, they must be bare or the stocks won’t shut properly..”

“Rachel come on, I’m not putting my feet in there,” said Kayla. She nervously eyed the wooden stocks in front of her.

“Fine, the path back to the bus is that way. So are your financial aid papers.” Rachel said coldly.

Crystal shared a bewildered look with the other girls before turning to inspect the stocks before her. They looked innocent enough, a simple wooden base with half circle cutouts along the top. The base was attached with surprisingly shiny hinges to another wooden board with duplicate cutouts on the bottom. As she inspected the top board she realized there was no lock.

“Look, there is no lock. They will just open right back up.” Crystal stated to the other girls.

Allison and Kayla looked up from removing their boots. They looked over their own boards and appeared to relax a little.

Farrah only had on sandals so she already had one ankle resting in the stocks. She flexed and pointed her size 7 foot as it rested on the smooth wood. Her purple painted toenails matched the fabric of her tiny skirt. She lifted her other foot and set it in the second cutout.

Crystal sat down on the bench and removed her black slippers. She felt the cold air embrace her own size 7 feet as she lifted them up and rested them gently on the wooden cutouts. She stared for a moment at her dark red painted toes and then heard a soft “clack” from next to her.

Allison sat back after closing the stocks over her size 8 feet. She was unable to see her feet as she nervously wiggled her bright red painted toes.

“Now the rest of you please.” Rachel said impatiently.

Kayla reluctantly lifted her size 6 feet onto the cutouts and nervously wiggled her red and gold painted toes.

Crystal heard a double “clack” and then slowly lowered her own top board over her feet. She swore she felt the wooden stocks shudder after they closed. She reached out to try and grab the top board but paused when she heard Rachel’s voice.

“Damn you girls made that difficult. Finally, we can start tonight’s ritual.”

“What? A ritual?” Crystal asked, an uneasy feeling creeping into her mind.

“Hey! What the hell! It’s stuck!” Growled Allison as she grabbed the side of her top board and shook it.

“Seriously? What the FUCK!” Farrah yelled angrily.

Crystal turned to see her also tugging on the top board of the stocks.

“I can’t open mine! Ok I’m done, let me out!” Yelled Kayla.

Crystal found that her board had somehow locked itself down as well. She tried pulling back with her feet but they wouldn’t fit through the surprisingly snug cutout.

All four girls tugged at their feet and pulled on the wooden boards but the stocks had somehow locked shut, trapping their feet.

“It is time for you to learn the true history of this town.” Rachel said, her voice seemed somehow amplified. The girls stopped struggling and looked worriedly at Rachel. She had unrolled some sort of scroll and began reading from it.

“You four represent penance for the suffering of the women who lived in this town hundreds of years ago. The witches were not defeated all those years ago, only forced to hide until our time comes again. Each year we grow stronger and gain in numbers. The young and most beautiful of this world will serve two purposes, to give youth to those of us who are ancient, or be deemed the lucky one to join our ranks.”

“What the fuck are you saying?? LET ME OUT!” Yelled Farrah.

“What is wrong with you!?! Let us go!” pleaded Allison.

“Welcome to the true Salem Witch Trials. We shall begin with the first trial.”

She then added more quietly, “I really am sorry girls, trust me I had no choice. Fight it, do not give in. The more you suffer the more they want you as a sacrifice.”

“What the fuck???? They??” Demanded Kayla.
The question was quickly answered when the girls suddenly realized the clearing was surrounded by dark, cloaked figures.

“Ok, what the Holy FUCK!” Yelled Farrah as she noticed the dark figures.

They were all wearing black cloaks with hoods that covered their faces in shadow.
Crystal was so caught up with the figures on the outskirts of the clearing that she almost missed a black robed figure approach her from behind. The figure moved to the other side of the stocks and then crouched by her feet.

“This is ridiculous, get away from me!” Allison yelled as a figure crouched by her feet as well.

Soon all four girls had a dark cloaked figure crouched down by their bare feet.

“Ok Rachel, this isn’t funny! Let us go!” Crystal nervously called. She tried looking around the large boards holding her feet but couldn’t see the figure on the other side.

“Oh my gawd! Seriously Rachel my parents are going to sue the shit out of you!” Kayla cried with a panicked voice.

The air was filled with shouting and yelling and threats and some pleading before a single word silenced everyone.

“BEGIN.”

Crystal barely had time to comprehend what that meant before she felt 5 pointed finger nails scratching over both of her helpless soles.

“NOHAHASTAHAHAHAPPLEHEHEHAHAHSNOOHAHAHAHWHYHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!”

The yelling and shouting was immediately replaced by four surprised shrieks of laughter.
Crystal on pure reflex tried to jerk her feet back but they were blocked by the stocks. More confused laughter burst out of her mouth as the muscles in her legs strained to pull her feet to safety.

Allison lunged for the stocks and tried to reach around the boards to fight off the attacking nails but couldn’t reach far enough to fend off the tickling. She helplessly slapped her hand on the wood and laughed as the ticking continued.

Farrah gripped the sides of her stocks and desperately shook it as her feet were tortured. She tugged back with her feet and pushed against the board with her hands trying to pull her feet through the holes but there was no room. She shook her head and laughed in frustration as the tickling fingers explored her feet.

Kayla shrieked the loudest and her body actually jumped in the air in reaction to the surprise assault on her feet. She howled in laughter and desperately pulled on her feet over and over before reaching out and weakly pounding on the board trapping her feet.
The nonstop tickling continued for several minutes as the girls laughed and desperately fought to free their feet.

All of the girls were fighting for air between laughter but Kayla was having the worst reaction. Her voice was already growing horse and her forehead was damp from thrashing around on the bench.

Suddenly the tickling stopped. The laughter trailed off and all four girls collapsed onto the wooden benches simultaneously. They were all too tired to say anything as they gasped for breath.

“What… the… actual… fuck….” Said Allison, who finally had energy to speak.

“Rachel… this is too much.. please…” pleaded Crystal.

“Seriously…you bitch…NOT funny!” Farrah wheezed.

“Oh……..my gawd….. I can’t…” whimpered Kayla weakly.

“CONTINUE,” was the only reply.

“What?!?!?”

“No!”

“Seriously! Stop!”

“Please no more!”

The girls begged and pleaded as they watched another cloaked figure join the first behind each of their stocks. Each girl then felt cold boney fingers pull back the toes of their trapped feet.

“Get away from me!! Stop it!” Shrieked Allison weakly.

Crystal felt the pointed nails settle at the base of her toes and begin quickly scratching across her skin.

“Oh Myahaha Gaaahahahahahd STAHAHAHP!” Crystal cried. She fought to free her toes from the bony grasp but the slender fingers were surprisingly strong.

Farrah shrieked and grabbed the top of the stocks and gave a few weak tugs before burying her laughing face into her outstretched arms. Her eyes closed as she shook her head and laughed helplessly.

Allison started desperately kicking her legs forward and actually had a small amount of success. Her feet could move into the stocks an inch or so and made it difficult to maintain contact with her toes. The cloaked figures moved around trying to re-gain control of her feet.

Crystal noticed this and began desperately deploying the same method. She was relieved to find she also could move her feet just far enough into the stocks to break contact for even the smallest moment. She began kicking her feet with renewed determination and through her giggles, she swore she heard a grunt of frustration from the other side of the stocks.

Kayla was not so lucky, her feet were without a doubt the most ticklish of all the girls. She was leaning towards the stocks, howling and blindly slapping at the wooden boards. She suddenly exploded with screaming laughter and began pulling at her hair helplessly with her hands.

Kayla helplessly shrieking into the sky was almost enough to distract the girls from the tickling they were enduring on their own trapped feet.

Kayla lunged out as if to grab the stocks but then clutched her arms to her chest and began shaking in ticklish agony. Her upper body jumped and rocked side to side as she howled in laughter. Tears streamed down her face and she doubled over and slapped the wooden bench under her.

Crystal saw that there were now several dark figures crouched by Kaylas feet. She closed her eyes in a moment of horror as she waited for more nails to arrive on her soles but suddenly the tickling stopped. She opened her eyes and realized that Farrah and Allison were no longer being tickled either.

Crystal looked back at Kayla and saw at least 10 dark figures surrounding her. Two figures held her legs down against the base. Two more figures were holding her arms at her sides. Several figures were huddled around Kaylas feet.

The girls couldn’t see exactly what the figures were doing but it was obvious they were tickling Kayla’s trapped feet and driving her to insanity.

“HAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAH”

It was hard to tell if Kayla was too weak to struggle or if she was being held still, the only thing moving now was her sweaty head as it bounced in sobbing laughter.

Crystal thought that the sun must be coming up as the figures surrounding Kayla became softly illuminated. She realized in bewilderment that it was actually Kayla who was glowing.

Kayla’s body was actually emitting a white glow that was becoming brighter every moment. She slowly stopped laughing and her head was now hanging down.

The figures released their grip and she slumped forward with her upper body resting against her legs. The figures surrounding Kayla began to excitedly murmur as the glow began to rise in the air.

The figures all stood up at once as the glow completely left Kayla’s limp body and floated in the air above them. They began quickly chanting a phrase over and over again as the glow spread out over the group. The chanting got louder and louder as the glow began slowly settling over the group.

“Kayla…?” Whispered Allison in disbelief.

“What did they do to her?!?!?” Farrah whimpered.

Crystal couldn’t believe what she was watching. The strange glow was being somehow absorbed by the figures like into a vacuum. After a few moments the strange light was gone. They were now standing silently in a circle around Kayla’s motionless body.

“What did you do to her?!?!?” Crystal finally mustered up the courage to demand.

The cloaked figures ignored her as they all took a knee, all but one. The lone standing figure was the one who had initially began tickling Kayla.

The figure lifted up their arms and then the group began to feverishly recite another chant. The chant went on for several seconds before a similar glow appeared over the standing figure. This glow was yellowish and appeared darker than the glow that had emanated from Kayla.

“Holy Shit… Seriously what the hell is happening?” Farrah asked with a quivering voice.

The chanting grew louder and louder and muffled a shriek from the girld as the standing figure suddenly crumpled into a heap on the ground.

The yellow glow floated for a moment and then shot like a lightning bolt into Kayla’s lifeless body.

Kayla immediately sat upright and let out a yell that gradually turned into a relaxed exhale.

The girls were too shocked to say anything, they just stared at their friend who seemed to have come back to life.

Kayla looked herself over with obvious enjoyment, as if seeing her arms and legs for the first time. Then with a simple flick of her hand, the stocks enclosing her feet opened.

The cloaked figures all backed away as Kayla jumped to her feet on the wooden bench. She then leaped in the air, did a back flip, and landed perfectly on the ground.

“My Lord this feels wonderful!” Kayla exclaimed as she again looked herself over.

“K…Kayla?” Farrah muttered, looking wide eyed at her best friend.

Kayla turned and looked at the girls with an evil grin.

“Oh Hon, I know it looks that way to you. However, I can assure you that I am not. You can call me Tharissa.”

The three girls looked at the smiling face of their friend in disbelief.

“Stop messing around… this isn’t funny.” Allison said.

“Seriously Kayla, what is going on?” Crystal asked.

“You are such a bitch! Fun joke now let me out or I’m going to…..” Farrah started but was silenced as Tharissa lifted a hand.

Farrah’s eyes opened in shock and then she reached for her face with her hands. Somehow her mouth had been forced shut.

Allison and Crystal shared muffled cries as they realized that their mouths were somehow forced closed as well.

“I’m sorry dear… was that a threat?” Asked Tharissa with a challenging tone.

She waved her other hand and the top board of Farrah’s stocks swung open. She then made a “come here” motion with one hand and held the other stretched out towards Farrah.

RUN! Thought Crystal as she saw Farrah’s legs were free. Instead of climbing out and fleeing, a look of pure fear appeared on Farrah’s face as her body levitated out of the stocks and into the air.

The girls let out muffled gasps as they watched Farrah’s body begin contorting in mid air. Her legs bent back behind her and her ankles lifted up towards her butt. Her arms were jerked behind her and her hands snapped together by her lower back. Her arms were pulled down towards her ankles. Her body arched uncomfortably as she struggled against the invisible force holding her.

Farrah had essentially been hogtied in midair while floating towards Tharissa. Her muffled shrieks got more frantic as her contorted body closed the distance between them.

Tharissa never moved as Farrah floated towards her. Her outstretched hand closed around Farrah’s strained neck as she smiled cruelly.

“Now what we’re you saying?” Tharissa asked with a confident smile.

High pitched muffled shrieks were the only response as Farrah looked back with terrified eyes.

Tharissa looked hungrily at Farrah’s exposed body. She reached out as if to touch Farrah’s quivering skin but paused before making contact. Her fingers slowly moved from Farrah’s perky breasts, down her ribs, to her flat stomach. Tharissa’s hand hovered just over Farrahs small oval bellybutton but never made contact.

“Oh you my dear are going to be very fun.” Tharissa teased as she reluctantly pulled her hand away. “Unfortunately you are not mine to play with.”

She then turned from Farrah and miraculously left her body floating in mid air.

“You see, you girls are only here for one reason. You are here to be sacrificed to the Salem Witches Coven.”

Tharissa ignored their scared muffled gasps as she continued.

“Yes, I know it’s hard to believe. I am actually over 300 years old, as are many of us here. We actually lived in the town of Salem and practiced our magic peacefully. We used our magic to help people and make our lives easier with simple spells. But of course this stopped us from needing the services of the local townsfolk. That of course was not acceptable and a few individuals created rumors that we were harming people. The rest is similar to your history, we were hunted and many of us tortured. Some of our less powerful members were killed as a result. The “Salem Witch Hunts” as we call them were an unfair attack on our coven.”

Tharissa paused as if noticing what she was wearing for the first time. She snapped her fingers and the wonder woman costume was instantly replaced by the same black robe all the other witches wore. She left her hood down as she continued.

“Luckily for all of us, the smartest of our coven developed a very dark magic that could be used to preserve the life force of those who were murdered. One requirement was that the same methods used to destroy the initial vessel, must be used to prepare the replacement vessel.”

I can’t believe this, Crystal thought in disbelief. They are actually real witches…. She still was unable to open her mouth as an unseen force was pressing her jaws closed.

“We obviously found it difficult to torture, hang, and burn our offerings and then still find their bodies suitable as a vessel. Then after around 150 years of failure, we had an amazing breakthrough. One of our offerings was ticklish, and I mean very ticklish. Sort of like your friend… Kayla was it?”

A sad moan escaped from Farrah, whose body was still suspended in the air.

“Yes, I agree it was quite the discovery. Some people can be tickled literally to the point where they wish they were dead. At that point, their life essence becomes untethered to their physical body. Their life essence is used to partially restore the essence of the aged in our covenant. Additionally, once the vessel is empty, a simple transfer spell can insert a new essence into that vessel. Every six years we select four grand witches whose vessels are to be replaced.”

The dark figures began cheering and raising cloaked arms into the air. Tharissa smiled and held out an arm to quiet them.

“Yes my sisters, and this is where the TRUE Salem Witch Trials were born. Only three of us will be rewarded with these new, and dare I say magnificent, vessels. And I have claimed my third vessel in these 300 plus years to close the first Trial. That leaves two of these three beautiful vessels to be claimed. The remaining witch will have to continue their life in their old body.”

The cloaked crowd resumed hooting and hollering as Allison and Crystal looked at each other, stunned.

“And that leads us to you three stunningly beautiful girls. You play the most important part of all. Because two of you will give up, as many of our ancestors did while being tortured all those years ago. Your essense will feed my sisters for years to come…. And unfortunately, like Kayla, you will cease to exist. Your vessels will return to your normal life occupied by someone else, and life will go on without you.”

The girls uttered frantic muffled protests in unison. Allison and Crystal began kicking at the stocks with renewed vigor but they were still locked.

“But fear not, to make things even more interesting. One of you who has the determination and physical stamina to withstand the torture, you will be allowed to join our ranks. Your membership only dependent on one task, which our previous new addition completed today.”

As Tharissa said this she pointed towards Rachel, who was looking down at the ground guiltily. Several of the other witches shoved her aggressively.

Crystal shook her head in shocked betrayal… Rachel had brought them here on purpose!?

To be continued…

That was actually a really great imaginative story, TM. I rarely read stories on here, but I’m glad I saw yours!

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back