• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sarah Saga (F/M)

Hey! So, first I have to echo, that these amazing stories. In part because of the substance, but Wade, you're a gifted writer.

As for the real life situation, I think Sarah's therapist is not only incompetent, she is downright dangerous. The kind of person who tells the rape victim that it's partly your fault. ("Tell me about your efforts to end the rape.") Relatedly, it sounds like a complicated dynamic for Wade. The fantasy of being tickled so much that you hate it during the moment but later think of it or even fantasize about it. Having said all that, Wade, I hope you realize that if you want, you have the option to tell Sarah that this is not acceptable to you, and simultaneously telling your wife that Sarah has been doing this, you were embarrassed to tell her, but you've told Sarah that enough is enough and it is unacceptable to you.

Thanks for the kind words about the writing!

And thanks for the thoughtful and compassionate feedback on the situation reflected therein. I always want to extend the possibility that I've mischaracterized, even subtly, Sarah or her therapist through my own combination of misremembering, paraphrase, compression, clumsiness and literary tweaking -- that both their behaviors (as well as my own) are more nuanced in real time and in three dimensions than I've presented here. But I'm also willing to allow for the likelihood that the dynamic Sarah and I periodically engage in is not entirely functional and that Frances is a bad therapist.

And your advice about how to seize control over my situation is much appreciated and fully received. (It's not entirely dissimilar to advice Frances wound up giving me at one point.) In case of emergency I've always got that glass I can break.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back