• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie having lots of problems today. :( Heat has become insane. I think it reached a 115 today. On top of that we have rains and wind. Just a crazy day. The power and internet keeps going on and off so I hopped on to post this message. Hopefully things cool off and let up by tomorrow.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

115[sup]o[/sup] is insane. :eek:
Hope things improve for you there very soon.
:D :p

Thank you my friend. :ty: :twohugs: Was another 115 degree day today. Power is a bit more stable thank goodness. But there is a fire in the Sunland area I am concerned about.

kurchie go beddy bye now. :atom:

Good Night Angel. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night sophilos. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night AmishTickler. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night BengaliGirl. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Helena. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Nemmy. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Thank you my friend. :ty: :twohugs: Was another 115 degree day today. Power is a bit more stable thank goodness. But there is a fire in the Sunland area I am concerned about.

Hello, Kurch! :wavingguy
I'm fine today and hope that you are well, too.

I hope that fire stayed away from you, my friend. :D :p

Hello, Kurch! :wavingguy
I'm fine today and hope that you are well, too.

I hope that fire stayed away from you, my friend. :D :p

Hi mils. :hello: I am well. :bounce: Glad you are too. :bounce:

Its still burning. Its still very hot here and that kicks up the winds which makes it very hard for the firefighters. :( As of last night it was only 10% contained.

kurchie has to go. :atom: Still very hot here and there are still some power problems. The bigger problem are fires near the Sunland / Tujunga Canyon area. The fires seems to go out and come back depending on the winds. Hopefully things get contained soon.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night sophilos. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night AmishTickler. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night BengaliGirl. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Armada Status:

kurchie running very late. Another bad day filled with government agencies. Trying to find a nursing home for my dad that wont charge us. I iz very tired.

Armada Status:

Armada Status:

Armada Status:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back