• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

*kurch meets with THE THREAD for another weapon upgrade report*

kurch: So you got some more weapons for us THREADIE?

THE THREAD: Yes indeed. I have another lis of weapons online. There is more to follow in the coming days though so this is not a final report.

kurch: Cool. More weapons is always a good thing.

THE THREAD: Here is the report.

Armada Weapons Upgrades Report:

Weapons Based On Dark Element #3 known as Violium

Violium is odd in that it is a light element and also metallic but also quite volatile. It also has a unique property of putting an intense violet-ultraviolet beam when excited in a tube with electric discharge. Lucky for us these wavelengths correspond to closely to holy light and the demonic and evil beings hate them. These beams are concentrated enough to fry almost anything evil.

The Violium Laser Gun: This gun puts a wicked laser beam that can fry anything evil in an instant. Very useful when surronded by masty demon things.

The Violium Light Grenade: This handy little grenade shoots tons of laser beams in different directions. Great when you know there a bunch of baddies in a particular area.

The Violium Bomb: When happens when a laser goes critical and it also uses Violium.... well if you are a demon it aint good. ;)

Weapons Based On Dark Elelment #27: Cascadium

Cascadium has an unusual property of amplifying cascade effects in matter. Cascade effects almost always result in violent explosions but are not always so efficient. Including some Cascadium into the mix. Makes for much more boom.

The Cascadium Cascade Cannon: This portable cannon uses new Cascadium Cascade shells that literally evaporate the are they strike. They are quite potent so make sure you and your troop are very far away when you use them. Maybe even on another planet. ;)

The Cascadium Gattling Gun: One of the other novel effects of Cascadium is to also accerlate the speed of Cascade events that happen in regular matter. This latest gun takes advantage of that and produces a gun that shoots over 100,000 rounds a second of a cascade effect bullet. This gun will demolish anything and everthing in its way. Be very careful.

End of report.

kurch: Wow super stuff.

THE THREAD: Thanks. There is more on the way. Takes time to write all this stuff down.

kurch: Not a problem my friend. Can hardly wait till the next report.

kurchie runnning late. :atom: Lots of icky lawyer stuff today. :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late. :atom:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late again. :atom: Mom not feeling well cause of the heat. :(

kurchie running late. :atom: Lots of stuff going on.

kurchie running late. :atom: Photo ID stuff for mom which if all goes well should be over soon.

*kurch and GODSENSE 13.0 look over the 3 photos from The Hall Of The Fall that Zodium selected*

GODSENSE 13.0: I could not find your friend General Zod in any of the photos..... I am sorry.

kurch: *sigh* I kind of new that would be the case... but its just not fair... :(

GODSENSE 13.0: I know.... if these photos were prophetic they probably also new your friend was going to pass before the Final Battle.

kurch: I know it is logical... its just an emotional thing.... :(

GODSENSE 13.0: Perhaps this would help you feel better. I found Zodium in the picture thats seems to suggest victory.

kurch: Really?

GODSENSE 13.0: Yes its hard to see but he is there. Look.

kurch: Well I be... he is there LOL He is even doing a little moonwalk. Just like him. Thanks GODSENSE. :ty:

GODSENSE 13.0: Glad I could be of help. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back