• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sexiest Indian! F/f

is it possible to make a clip where tasha is tickled, i think everyone would love to see that!

please for he love of god ickle tasha more dang.. also get her to do more tickle talk when she's tickling...

My problem with the preivew clip is as follows:

1.) It's obviously fake, they put all those words into her mouth
2.) Tops of the foot tickling doesn't cut it.

Why don't you guys just try tickling the girl and getting an honest reaction out of her rather than faking it? So annoying. And the girl looks hot too.

While it's hot to hear her say what she says, I have to agree, it looks to be completely staged. It's a good clip nonetheless, though.

I thought it was a good clip and I think Pyra is beautiful. My thing with it is that the whole "I love being tickled thing" has been used to death with this company, and the part where she asked for more tickling really did look staged (not the tickling itself, though, thankfully). Of course, I may be biased because I'm more of a fan of tickle torture when the girl doesn't like it. My ideal clip from this company would be either Pyra or Tiffanie (or both, one at a time), being tickled to tears by Tasha and the Blond Amazon in a 15-30 minute tickling extravaganza.

Holy Smokes!!!

I will say this about Prya ...

She.

Is.

JAW-DROPPINGLY!

GORGEOUS!!!

WOW! ... & her feet?!?! Breath-takingly BEAUTIFUL!!!

What a splendid-looking woman.

This one came off bad...

I've liked all of your stuff, but this one came off pretty fake sounding. The girl in the stocks had the acting skills of a poor man's Jessica Alba. Pretty girls though.

My Own Humble Opinion.

Everyone has their own taste & preferences in video clips, stories, etc.
You can't please everyone. It is just impossible to make everyone happy.
You do the best you can & that's all you CAN do.
Keep up the excellent work.
It is MUCH appreciated by many people.
Please PLEASE use Prya again.
She's is a natural beauty & that is something that I look for in a 'Lee.
As far as her saying, "I Kinda like it. Are you gonna tickle me again?".
I personally LOVE it when she likes it. So even if it IS scripted, so what! The thought of her liking her feet being tickled is enough for me. Is it true? Only she knows for sure. But that's ok with me. Keep tickling her feet & I am a happy guy.

Not as intense as Carmen, by any means, but a clip I will buy - the girl is adorable - now I'll have a whole new outlook when I drive by the Sihk temple a few blocks away from here.

Everyone has their own taste & preferences in video clips, stories, etc.
You can't please everyone. It is just impossible to make everyone happy.
You do the best you can & that's all you CAN do.
Keep up the excellent work.
It is MUCH appreciated by many people.
Please PLEASE use Prya again.
She's is a natural beauty & that is something that I look for in a 'Lee.
As far as her saying, "I Kinda like it. Are you gonna tickle me again?".
I personally LOVE it when she likes it. So even if it IS scripted, so what! The thought of her liking her feet being tickled is enough for me. Is it true? Only she knows for sure. But that's ok with me. Keep tickling her feet & I am a happy guy.

Well since she is so popular, I will try to bring her back before the holidays.

Vote for real

I've seen the video, and I think this girl's not only really hot, she's also real. Period. While I understand the naysaying who commented that the girls on this site has said that they like this before, that doesn't mean it isn't real. I have another theory...

Many of the girls on this site are tickled the same way, by the same people. So it stands to reason that you'd get the same results a few times. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with those results. The only reason I haven't bought this clip already is that I'm having a bit of a cash crunch lately which will be rectified shortly.

Tickling's an art, folks. Any fool can go for overload, and that's fun to watch sometimes, but there ARE alternatives. Bravo to this site for choosing boldly to explore. If you don't like it, you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't entitle you slam the provider. Criticizing someone else's work doesn't make the competition better.

I like Prya, not just she's ticklish, but because she's sweet. Wouldn't mind seeing her again, in a different scenario.

I will admit that the lee saying, "I think I like it. Are you going to tickle me again?" sounded totally unrealistic and staged.

I'm not saying that she is lying. She could love to be tickled. I'm just saying I don't think a lee would say that in mid tickle, especially the second the part. It's like, she is going to tickle you again if you sign up to make another clip, duh.

It would have sounded more real if she just said, "I think I like it." at the end of the clip while she was laying on the bed exhausted.

But, besides that minor statement I'd say it's alright. I thought what she said was actually funny haha. You don't have to take the clip so seriously. And she is pretty and Indian, which is rare in tickle clips, so who cares.

I'll probably buy it eventually for the bed part.

Again, I'm not dissing your work Tickle Abuse. I like that you tickle a lot of different races, black, asian, indian, etc. I've liked other clips or yours as well. Good stuff.

Again, I'm not dissing your work Tickle Abuse. I like that you tickle a lot of different races, black, asian, indian, etc. I've liked other clips or yours as well. Good stuff.

Sorry, but this is a pet peeve:

Indian people are still considered Asian since they are part of the Asian continent. I know what you meant, but it just annoys me how every East Asian person is classified as Asian and every South Asian is classified as Indian.

/I'm desi by the way, so yeah...

If somebody says, "I have a British friend." Others will probably asssume he is white even though he might not be.

People make assumptions all the time about all ethnicities and all nationalities. Nothing personal. If somebody thinks that I'm something besides Irish and Greek, I don't really care.

I just didn't feel like saying Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Thaiwanese (that sounds wrong), Filipino. I'd rather say Asian.

She is called Indian by Tickle Abuse and she probably knows that as well.

As a side note, I would think you are Irish by your name here and I would understand if somebody thought I was Spanish because of my name here haha.

What is desi?

Last edited:
Desi is a term for most South Asians (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, etc.)

Actually no, when my friends or I hear someone is British, we don't assume they are white. Maybe we just know better? But my point is that I myself am Desi but when I state that I am Asian, people say "no, you're Indian" or something like that. Do you see where they are wrong?

You don't have to sit there and name all the East Asian countries. As a matter of fact, you could have just said "I like the fact you tickle women of all races; Asian, White, Black, etc." where saying "Asian" would cover all the East Asian countries as well as India.

Like I said, it's a pet peeve because I don't like the fact that brown skinned Asians, like myself, can't identify ourselves as being Asian. It's a bit like saying Mexicans aren't North Americans because they don't fit the "typical" Canadian and American "look". It's nothing directed against you, more like a rant because this is definitely NOT the first time I have seen this happen.

TICKLE ABUSE, I'm not trying to steal the thread for my own cause, so sorry for this little segue! Love your clips and the new 4 corners series has been very much so sumpreme. Maybe we can get this girl in there?

Somebody might assume they are white because there are more white brits in Britian than any other type of brit. But, instead of assume I would probably ask or I would clarify the ethnicity if I was the one talking.

Also, I didn't say Asian because some people might think I was excluding Indian. And I didn't say South Asian and East Asian because not everybody knows what countries are entailed in that statement. I wanted the average person to understand me.

But, of course you are correct. Indians are Asians.

Like I said man, it's nothing personal against you, it's just that I have heard this so many times. I think you made a very valid point when you said "the average person". The whole point of me bringing this up was to point out to the average person that "Indian people are considered Asian too".

You do great work and I'm glad you're in the community. Criticism is fine but this man's body of work speaks for itself, it's fantastic!!!!

Like I said man, it's nothing personal against you, it's just that I have heard this so many times. I think you made a very valid point when you said "the average person". The whole point of me bringing this up was to point out to the average person that "Indian people are considered Asian too".

I know how you feel... I'm desi too btw.

Hey, its all good! I guess the editing made it look like something it wasn't.. No hard feelings, I appreciate all sincere comments, pos and neg. Now Prya's body tickling was something different, she didn't enjoy it that much! Will post a sample of that tomorrow

It was a good vid I can't wait to see the other one.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back