• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sexy and tickling popstar (F/M tickling)

gugus

I'd like to share here one of the stories that i posted on Deviantart.. If you liked and i hope so, i could post others one here.

I was 21 years old. I had decided to try the way of journalism. But, of course, when you start each job, you have to start from the bottom.
And I did the mess in a small magazine, in the news, where, above all, there was talk of gossip. I can not say it was exciting.

Normally, there was really talk of nonsense.

One day, he called me the editor-in-chief (let's call him that) and he told me: "Listen, Willy, in this period there's a lot of talk about

pop star Sabrina Syracuse, especially about her ... er ... physical attraction !!!"

Indeed, the girl had come to the fore, especially, for two huge ... tits and a body to be left open-mouthed!

"Ok," I replied "And what have I got to do with it?"

"See, we managed to contact her, we made her believe she wanted to do an interview on her latest album ..."

"But ..." I added

"But, in reality, we would like to try to understand if what is in front of it is true or ... false!" And he winked at me ...

"And you thought of me?" I was surprised

"You're young and nice, you should be quiet and open up in confidences. You talk to her a bit about everything and then, at a certain point,

when you have empathized, you ask her the question, trying to make her laugh (!!!) and see if she will answer you sincerely.

At most,if she will send you away,we will have earned an interview !!! "He laughed.

Of course it was not what I was studying for, but, anyway, at least, I had the chance to meet a great nice girl.

Two days later, I introduced myself to her house. Despite her young age, the success had already allowed her to buy a villa with a pool !!

She welcomed me very nicely and I must say, also in a very friendly way.

She was dressed in a very simple, but absolutely sexy way, considered her super prosperous forms.

A dark dress, with straps hanging down on bare arms and a very inviting neckline, which left little to the imagination.

After offering me a drink, we sat down and immediately got ready for the interview. She always answered very sincerely and we seemed
to empathize rather quickly.

It was not so simple, though, to ask such an intimate question to a person you do not know well. I was trying to find a way to "shoot"

the most important question for the magazine. But she found it While she was talking, I can not deny it, my gaze often came down willingly downwards.

It was, unquestionably, hard not to do it. And I think she knew it. So, at a certain point, since she had finished answering a question,

but I had practically "enchanted" her neckline and I did not continue, she was the one who came into the subject. "Hey, boy" she scoffed at me

"Haven’t you ever seen a woman?" And, mischievously, she shook her breasts slightly, making me wince !! "No, I'm so sorry, Sab..but figure ...

I obviousl ..." that fool !!

"Come on, I was making fun of you, I know that my" windowsill "is a rather ... important topic, lately" and she laughed sincerely !!! "AHAHAH !!!"

She laughed "But , come on, really? "I tried to take time" Do people want to know this? "I pretend disinterest ... "But do you want to make fun of me?"

Her voice became serious "Do you want me to believe that you did not come here to understand if they are true or ... false?" She returned to smile.

"I mean, so you say it could be of interest to our ... readers?" "And you would not care to know?" She winked, crushing her breasts with both hands

on the sides. "Well, of course, I do not want to say that, that is, well ... but what am I saying?"

She had taken me off guard and discovered !! "Come on, let's do it, now I'm going for a moment to get comfortable and I'll tell you ... the secret, ok?"

She grinned. "Ooookkkk !!!" A strange gurgle came out. She entered and headed for the bathroom. * Ok, kid, now we have a little fun. Let's see if, at least you,

you will be able to resist my ... touch! * She thought. She took off her dress and spread a "cream" on her breast ... She smiled wryly and left the bathroom.

Here's how I found her in front of me, while I was waiting for her near the pool.
In an absolutely minimal monokini, black, that covered (a bit) the splendid ass, while the breasts were naked. An absolutely wonderful breast !!!
I looked at her without being able to utter a word, with an open mouth !!!
"So, are you ready to discover this secret ... unbelievable ??!?!" She seemed absolutely at ease.
"Well, more ... discovery of that !!" I tried to "play down" a decidedly embarrassing situation.
"Ok, there's only one way to understand, is not it?" She winked. "And that's to personally test the part ... Right?"
"R-R-R-ight ..." I did not know how to utter words of meaning.
"Ok, so what are you waiting for? Put your hands on top of my tits and ... check yourself !! “Laughed ... and it was even more sexy !!!
"Buuuttt, are you ... sureeeee ???" I did not believe my ears. The situation, even if embarrassing, was starting to become interesting.
I thanked my boss, mentally.
"Come on, come on, do not make it too long. What's this? You do not like them? "She winked, and rubbed her nipples, making the two tits

even more desirable !!
"Of course, of course, I like them ... it's that I did not expect this kind of ... test !!! "I tried to reassure myself ..
She began to approach, if possible, pulling her breasts out further towards me.
I, now reassured by her words, pulled up my hands and just approached them.
"No, no, you have to put your hands on it, I want you to test… the product ..." She laughed more and more sure.
"Ah, all right. If you say so, in short, let's do it”. And so, I placed my hands to cover the abundant bosom.
It was a wonderful feeling !!! "Come on, come on, well, young man, enjoy them all !!!" the popstar took a little bit around me.
I kept palpating, they seemed very soft and ... creamy !!

"Come on, now I think you can take them off, now you've got your answers, right?" And she started to move away ...

BUT NOTHING!!!! My hands were glued to her tits !!!! I tried to pull as hard as possible !!! NOTHING !!! INSTACABLE !!! I looked at her in amazement !!!

"Well, don’t you like the surprise?" She looked at me from a few centimeters, with two wonderful deer's eyes !!! "You know, you are the hundredth

person that always asks me the same thing and, then, I thought I had a little fun !!! Do not you feel lucky? "

"Come on, I think it's nonsense and a joke of dubious taste. Let me get away now !!! "

"Um, I do not think it's that simple, you know, I put a special glue on the skin, which lasts for two hours, and can not be detached in any way.

Unfortunately for you "Wink" you are attached to me for this time. And we have to find something to do to get it through !!! "

"You are crazy!!!" I was quite angry and I could not see the positive side of the thing !!!

"Yes, actually I'm a bit crazy and, moreover, I have a fetish for something very funny and I'm wondering if ..." and so saying, she passed two nails

on my stomach, covered by the shirt, making me jump back! !

"Iffffff?" I tried to hide the feeling.

"If you could like it too" she laughed diabolically "and we have a lot of time to verify it !!!"

"I can not understand what you ...."

"Quiet, kid, you'll understand soon" And, without too many preambles,she tore my shirt.

"But you are MAADDDDD !!!!!" I could not do anything, though !!!

"You'll see, you'll get a lot of laughs, I get the impression !!!" And, without other words, put her hands on my hips and began to "scribble" her fingers on them!

"ARGH, WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOIIIINNGGGGG ???? !!!! AHAHAHAHAHA !!!! NOOOOOO !!!! STOOOPPPP IMMEDIATELYYYYYYY !!! AHAHAHAHAH !!!! "

"And why? You're laughing, I think, "and she continued to scribble her hands on my stomach. It was an electric shock.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! YOUDEVIIILLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!MERCYYYOFFFMEEEEEEEEEEEEE '!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HYPERSENSIBILEEEEEEEE !!!!! IPRAYYYYYOUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"And I see that you are too sensible, all the boys are super sensible under my fingers!" And she took her hands away, making me breathe.

"Listen, damn popstar , this game lasted too long ... now free me !!!"

"Um, but I'm having fun ... and then, come on, when you get your hands over something like that ... spectacular?" She laughed heartily

And, she made to bring her hands and her damn nails back towards me. This time, I was ready and I got ready to fight back, trying to kick her.

But, with surprising agility, she blocked my leg and threw me on the ground, following me and straddling me. The situation, if it had not been torturing,

would also have been interesting.

"Well, did you want to hurt me?" She mocked at me

"No, sorry I do not ... .NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! STOPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HANDLEEEEE

THEREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

The damn girl had her fingernails under my armpits and started spinning them fast. The torture was terrible. Now I laughed without restraint !!!!!!!!

"You know," calmly continuing to tickle "I really like it ... even tickle in words ... To you? Coochiecoo coochiecooo ... .. "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! DO NOT BREATH ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! DEVILLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORDS !!!!!!! STOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Yes, yes, I am a devilish devil ... and tickling ..." she laughed, while her fingers continued to torture my armpits without stopping !!!!!

"But you know, unfortunately, only thirty minutes have passed ... so ... you have to suffer a little". And with considerable strength,

she put her feet between my legs and spread them out. She gave me a little breath. For a few seconds, too few, pulling off my shorts, nonchalantly.

She touched my inner thighs, with the top of her nails. Initially, it was a pleasure, then the touch began to be a definite tickle.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!UAHUAHUHUAHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUHUA!!!!!!!!!!!TOOOMUCHHHSENSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUWANTTOMEDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! !!!!!!!!!!!I’MPEEEEEEINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Come on, do not overdo it, you're a big boy" scoffed "you're under a very sexy girl and you complain and you want to do it and get dirty?!?!

No, no ... And if I said: ghirighirighiri?!?!?! "

I was fainting!!!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUCANNNNOTTTTTDOTHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMGOINGGGGTOEXPLODEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOPPPPTEASINNNGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Come on, for two little hands of a helpless girl, you think how many they would be happy to be ... in your place ..."

she laughed out loud and sadistically "and then, away, it seems to me that you like it too ... am I wrong?" sensually.

Indeed, her presence above me, and her hands and nails used in a certain way, were bringing ... some pleasure in my low parts !!!

"Then, away, this situation you do not mind, I would say, I can continue a little more" and bending slightly back, put her hands behind

my knees and her fingers began their work.

"YOUUUBADDDDWITHHHMEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IHIAIHIAHIHIAHIAHIHIAHIAHIAHIAHAIHAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICANTHANDLEEEEEEANYMOREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IWILLLDOWHATEVERYOUWANTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ah, would you do anything I want? Um, like a queen with her slave?" She sounded serious.

"Oh well, now on, maybe exaggerated ...." I was adding…. "You're making fun of me, then? You'll regret it" And She left with two fingers

dryly along the two groins, almost nasty!

It's not a scream, it was a howl !!!!!!! "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

STOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS '!!!!!!!!!!! YOUMYQUEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

AND IYOURSLAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPPPPPTHATNAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I pushed so hard that we overturned, with the only consequence, that she was underneath and me on top, with surprising rapidity,

she blocked my feet with her hands and held them in. The position, in itself, could also be. .. definitely interesting. Unfortunately, it is for her intentions

"Um, there are also little feet, actually !!!" she joked. "Let's see a little" And when both feet are held firm with four fingers,

a passage began on barefoot with thumbs.

"LEAVEEEEEEEEEMYFEETTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDREMOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHATFINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!! MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOFFFFFFFFFFFMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Come on, it's only a little massage, you have a very good Queen, what are you complaining about?"

Now I was really on the limit, started to have real problems to contain.

And she noticed it !!!!!

"Um, it seems to me that you're going to explode here, eh?" And she began to walk with her fingers like a spider on my legs !!

"Come on, come on, at least we explode well !!!" she said mischievously ...

She reached the top of my legs and started walking under the ... balls !!!

"NOOOO !!! DON’TTT DO IT !!!!! "

"Uff, slave, but nothing suits you" smirked… And she began to walk like a spider, up and down the penis, up to the tip, remaining for interminable seconds.

"Come on, show me how good you are to explode, come on…. coochiecoo coochiecoo"

Now I did not understand anything "NOOOOOO !!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS '!!!!! ", she said nothing more, but continued to go up and down,

enjoying the show, she stopped using all the fingers, but she began to go up and down with a finger, with a single nail! !!!

The pleasure was absolute and my resistance was short ... .. Her eyes lit up ...

"Well, well, then ... now: who is the slave and who is the Queen?" She jeered at me.

"MEEEETHESLAVEEEE and YOUMYQUEEENNNN" …. "Well, so it's time for your Queen to have satisfaction, do not you think?"

And she turned me over, coming back, she up and me down ... and she just stood on me….

"Do you want to take your hands off, then?" she whispered me sensually ...

"Nooo, my Quee ..."

"So, do we want to take these hands off the wall, damn it to you ...? Or do we want to take two days to put the wallpaper here at home? "The bricklayer shouted ...

Well, two days no, but two hours yes ... .;)

Thanks for comment!!! :) I have a part 2 on deviantart, that, if this one will be appreciated, i'll be happy to share here

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back