• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Source, The Reason, Discussion, And Resolution?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross and Kayley awakened the next morning, both appeared disgusted, and said nothing to each other.

They silently dressed, and went to work.

Ross sat in the office, piddling through his work.

While at school, Kayley went through her administrative tasks.

Kayley arrived home first as usual, at four, while Ross silently went through the door at 630.

The couple shot each other .. disgusted looks.

They both felt like they wanted to scream. Yet, they said nothing. Ross went into the bedroom, showered, changed, got his iced tea , went back into the living room, and said to Kayley.

"Thirty years, Kayley, and you've said nothing like what you said to me last night. I dont like what you said, and what you want to do one bit. Could you please explain a rational reasoning, of "why" Maybe, if you tell me, I still might have a hard time accepting it, but if I understand your reasoning, we can work it through" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "I'm sorry I said it to you the way I did. The way I presented it is unfair. I've heard teachers at school who say they get tickle tortured by their husbands, so much so that the couples end up in marriage counesling. Cathy knows about our fetish play. A couple of times Cathy has just said to me. "That's sick. Both of you need to stop that shit. It got me to thinking" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, Kale. Now what you just told me pisses me off even more than you're "We must stop this or else" First, why the Hell would you possibly discuss the details of our sex life with your sister? Do you think I tell Timothy that you bark commands at me, and I act like a whimpering sub to you, letting you basically boss me around the way I would not let anyone in the world? As for "The other teachers told their husbands to stop tickling them" Maybe those teachers husbands are doing it to clearly be annoying or piss their wives off. You and I have a decades long, almost "Understanding" about our sex life and fetish activity. I have a massive foot fetish, and you allow me to worship your feet, you stand on ladders for me, and you tolerate me tickling you, and I let you Dominate me in fetish garb, and almost control me. If all of this came about because you are truly fed up with our fetish lives, then we need to go to counseling. If however, it is because you are thinking of what other people think, then that is just silly. Fuck what other people think! This is our marriage, our relationship, or sex life. Do you see my point? "Ross asked.

"Yes, of course" Kayley said.

"Will you please, rescind your ultimatum, and if there is something you want to alter, we discuss it like a couple, okay? That I am willing to do anytime, either amongst ourselves or in counseling. An ultimatum., I think you know as well as I do that umtimatium causes resentment by both of us. Discussion? Well any couple needs that to have a healthy marriage" Ross said.

"Come here, kiss the Principal, and then I will take you out to dinner, and then when you come home, you get foot worship, ladders, and tickling to your heart's content, okay? :"Kayley said.

Ross went over and happily kissed Kayley. "We are back to us again. That's my Kale:" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley got dressed, went out to Chinatown Flushing, and when they got home, Kayley removed her black sneakers and black sweatsocks and said "Bare feet ready to be worshipped, tickled, and punished"

Ross crawled on the floor, buried his head in Kayley's feet, sniffed the musk, and then attacked them with his fingers and his tongue. "You deny your foot man your beautiful feet! How dare you! How dare you! These feet are mine, forever!" Ross said, taunting Kayley as he tickled her soles and toes with his fingers, and Kayley squealed with agony. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY! MY FEET ARE YOURS FOREVER AND EVER! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross picked Kayley up in his arms, took her to the bedroom, and tore off her black sweatsuit and black panties , worshipping her from head to toes, teasing her nipples, as he positioned himself on the bottom, and put Kayley on top, just as she liked.

"Ross, the foot Dom, and Kayley the sex Dom, just like always" Ross said, as Kayley pumped away on Ross's rock hard pecker as they both came.

Finaly, after they were finished, Kayley said. "I'm sorry. Sex, fetish, and foot life forever, with a little Dom switch, just like Ross and Kayley have for thirty years" Kayley said, kissing Ross pasionately.

"Ross, now that we talked it all out, and things are back to normal after my bout of temporary insanity. I told you, the thing with the partner at RossShell is one hundred percent your choice" Kayley said.

"Kale. Thanks. I have not totally closed my mind to it. I know that you are right, and that it makes sense globally for our marriage, RossShell, my health, and RFS. I just have to figure out how to do it. Please dont worry about that now. Let's just lie here in love, and celebrate" Ross said. Kissing Kayley on the head.

As Ross held Kayley , he breathed a sigh of relief.

Ross "Hoped" that Kayley had just experienced "Temporary Insanity" with her unreasonable demand.

The question was? Was the issue truly over, or, had it come from somewhere where it was "just quieted down" and would surface again?

What would be of Ross taking in a partner at RossShell, and what would happen to Ross and Kayley, if Ross did take in a partner, and if he did not take in a partner?

All of that would be seen.

"Come here, kiss the Principal, and then I will take you out to dinner, and then when you come home, you get foot worship, ladders, and tickling to your heart's content, okay? :"Kayley said.
This is a very quick turn-around from the day before. If I were Ross, then I would of course be delighted that Kayley was back to her old self again, BUT I would be very worried, worried about her mental and emotional stability.
Ross "Hoped" that Kayley had just experienced "Temporary Insanity" with her unreasonable demand.
Yes, exactly.

I had to turn it around for the storyline lol, so as not to head toward, "Divorce" which would have led to a very different storyline, or no storyline at all

You mentioned. "Ross being worried about Kayley's emotional and mental instability"

Of course, Ross is hardly the example of emotional and mental stability himself.

How about.

"Enlarge RossShell" Make RossShell Smaller, and "Pack RossShell in" when Ross has a problem he cannot face at RossShell. Not to mention.

"Run away from RossShell to OKC" every time he has a business problem he cant face.

We are led to believe that Kayley had "Temporary Insanity" with her demand of ceasing all fetish activities.

That does not look ahead to what Kayley might do, if Ross betrays her.

More to come by Thursday night, sooner if I can.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back