• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spell Has Broken

crydun

Verified
Most of you know that I'm epileptic. Some of you know I had an anniversary coming up Oct. 28. Well, unfortunately, that anniversary never will be. I had a seizure yesterday on campus. First one since 10/28/04. Obviously, I"m bummed about this. Just when I thought i"d put it all behind me..... It wasn't as bad as it could have been. However, I'm quite sore and shaky today. Maybe everybody can pray that I don't have any more. That would be nice. Thanks for your friendship and empathy during this time.

your friend in Tickleland,

Crydun

Damn girl... that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear about your episode. And so close to an anniversary too. I hope you get to feeling better and wish you all the best kiddo. :twohugs:

Mz Chaos said:
Damn girl... that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear about your episode. And so close to an anniversary too. I hope you get to feeling better and wish you all the best kiddo. :twohugs:
thanks girl. me too. I wish you all the best too.

wow, im really sorry to hear that crydun, i know you were looking forward to that anniversary. ill continue to hope things will improve for you, you know you have plenty of friends here if you need them...... :grouphug:

sorry about that Crydun...and as Tina said..so close to your anniversary also..well at least it wasn't a really bad one..i'll keep you in my thoughts of course..good luck hon..

:sowrong: :sowrong:

I'm sorry to hear it Crydun. Ok, so now you just start counting again. A year from now we'll be celebrating with you.

lk70 said:
:sowrong: :sowrong:

I'm sorry to hear it Crydun. Ok, so now you just start counting again. A year from now we'll be celebrating with you.

I like that idea!!!

I agree with Lynn. Start counting. Today is your first seizure free day. Congrats! Now we just need to keep the number climbing. That's all. :twohugs: We'll be praying. In the meantime, remember the sig you have up and see Him there with you, united in this suffering.

I'm so sorry to hear this...others echo my thoughts about looking forward to your next anniversary. I'm glad it wasn't a really bad one and that you're doing okay. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your episode Crystal.

But like many other caring people have said, just start counting again.

And that is a TWO year anniversary since your last episode.

You are surely in my prayers.

Warm hugs and tickles,

You know what I like? You're not whining. You just keep on pushing thru every day even tho you have one of the cruelest maladies to ever plague a person's life. You dry your eyes and you just keep kicking. Admirable personal strength, young Lady. Thanks for the inspiration. :wavingguy

Last edited:
rexx, your kind words brought tears to my eyes. I've never considered whining. I was born with this disorder so God must want me to make the best of it.

Knox: I'll be calling soon. I miss you

Giantfan; You'll be hearing from me soon. Stay well

Tommytikle: You're a sweet guy and thanks for your thoughts.

I'm so glad I joined this forum. it's people like all of you that make life worth living. :bouncybou

Hi, Crydun!

I wanted to answer earlier but a few people already answered for me. It's hard to come up with something original to add when they've said it all so well. Just know that I'm in your corner and I'm here for you, too. You're definitely an inspiration to us all. Lotsa love to you and my prayers are with you.

featherfingers said:
Hi, Crydun!

I wanted to answer earlier but a few people already answered for me. It's hard to come up with something original to add when they've said it all so well. Just know that I'm in your corner and I'm here for you, too. You're definitely an inspiration to us all. Lotsa love to you and my prayers are with you.

sigh* you know, Frankie. Sometimes, I wish we were closer.... Sending lots of love your way. :2poke:

crydun said:
sigh* you know, Frankie. Sometimes, I wish we were closer.... Sending lots of love your way. :2poke:

That means a lot to me, Crydun! I've got your love and I'm sending you back a double helping of mine! :)

crydun said:
Most of you know that I'm epileptic. Some of you know I had an anniversary coming up Oct. 28. Well, unfortunately, that anniversary never will be. I had a seizure yesterday on campus. First one since 10/28/04. Obviously, I"m bummed about this. Just when I thought i"d put it all behind me..... It wasn't as bad as it could have been. However, I'm quite sore and shaky today. Maybe everybody can pray that I don't have any more. That would be nice. Thanks for your friendship and empathy during this time.

your friend in Tickleland,

Crydun
I didn't know you are epiletic . I'm sorry to hear that . :(
About the seizure near anniversary story : That's terrible news . At least it wasn't a really bad one (seizure I mean) . I pray you don't have any more seizures .
It's like they said ; start counting again and lets hope your next birthday will be seizure-free .

Last edited:
featherfingers said:
That means a lot to me, Crydun! I've got your love and I'm sending you back a double helping of mine! :)

you just reminded me of a Wynonna Judd song with that title "I've Got Your Love"

Here are the lyrics.

06. I've Got Your Love
Written by Buck Moore, Mark Anderson, and Leonard Ablstrom

You've dropped pennies in a wishing well
And wished on every star that fell
Trying to find a heart of gold
You've even called the psychic line
But all of that's a waste of time
I know what your future holds

If you want a love that never ends
Take my hand and let forever begin

(Chorus)

I've got your love
Don't need to wish upon a star
Dreams don't have to be that far
Just look inside my heart
I've got your love
Don't need to wear that lucky charm
To keep the magic goin' strong
Cause here in my arms
I've got your love

If you just take a chance, believe in me
It won't be long until you see
What I've known all along
I'm meant for you, you're meant for me
There's no escapin' destiny
I promise from this moment on

I'll give you a love that never ends
Take my hand and let forever begin

(Repeat Chorus)

There's a stairway to heaven
I'll take you all the way

(Repeat Chorus Twice)

Isn't it funny how a phrase can jog one's memory?

Take care, friend.

crydun said:
you just reminded me of a Wynonna Judd song with that title "I've Got Your Love."

Isn't it funny how a phrase can jog one's memory?

Take care, friend.

I'll have to give that song a listen, Crydun. I'm glad I could help bring back a nice memory. Peace and love to you! :)

Glad your feeling better crydun, and in high spirits as always.. And next year when we celebrate that anniversary, remember that it's 365 victories.. Keep the Faith dear..

I am sorry that you had to go through that Crydun and so close to your anniversary as well. I wasn't aware of your condition but I wish you well. Hope you'll be okay.

:bump:

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back