• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE spot!

UMM..

Shivers...III don't think so ms. kis, like a single woman could take me on anyways. You would need a whole army of women to tackle me down to try out your little tickle tactics on me. I think I would have you begging and pleading before you even had a chance, so there. :p
Later!

Re: UMM..

BButtonLuver said:
Shivers...III don't think so ms. kis, like a single woman could take me on anyways. You would need a whole army of women to tackle me down to try out your little tickle tactics on me. I think I would have you begging and pleading before you even had a chance, so there. :p
Later!

Humph! I have backup and we'll get you where you need to. Nothing about me or my tactics is little!:devil:

fitnesstickle said:
You remember the Blues Brothers right. Well now you've got the Ticklin Brothers. At a venue near all you lovely ladies.:cool: :cool:

Of course I remember the Blues Brothers!:D

Ticklin Brothers , I love the sounds of that:D ;) :p :devil: OHH and does that mean that My good friend Giggles won;t be
accompaning you & NT??

Re: My worst spot...

ticklishscribe said:
My feet, ribs and armpits. And I know that Ticklshotel, Randir65tft, Zacutie and Steph would love to get hold of me. (shivers and quivers):yowzer: :veryhappy

:D You know it Ticklishscribe;) and thanks
for sharing those spots of yours that
make you go insane :devil: OHH and Scribe,
don;t forget that I know where to find you :D :p :devil: :twohugs: :Kiss1:

Re: Re: UMM..

kis123 said:
Humph! I have backup and we'll get you where you need to. Nothing about me or my tactics is little!:devil:

I'm right there with ya Kis!:D ;) :devil:
I *am* petite little lady that comes with a devilish side BBellybuttonluver so with me around as a Ler you wouldn;t be able to hide in small corners:D :devil:

Re: Re: Re: UMM..

tickleshotel said:
I'm right there with ya Kis!:D ;) :devil:
I *am* petite little lady that comes with a devilish side BBellybuttonluver so with me around as a Ler you wouldn;t be able to hide in small corners:D :devil:

See, I told you I had backup! More is on the way! I wonder if Ms. Diva is available. I saw her video--she's ruthless as a ler!

Re: Re: Re: Re: UMM..

kis123 said:
See, I told you I had backup! More is on the way! I wonder if Ms. Diva is available. I saw her video--she's ruthless as a ler!

Highfive Kis:D ;) :devil: Can always count on me Kis :) wish you lived closer so we could *really* conspire together as well as the other female Lers that will be arriving here soon ;)

*kis blows raspberries at rajee and bbuttonluvr*:

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Now, so there!

Good god!!

You women are evil; I know to stay away from all of you from now on;) Better Watch it hotels I'm a ler and I love tickling helpless bellybuttons, so if no one is around to protect you I will get you(snickers):D I will go before I get myself in more trouble, hugs and kisses.

Re: Good god!!

BButtonLuver said:
You women are evil; I know to stay away from all of you from now on;) Better Watch it hotels I'm a ler and I love tickling helpless bellybuttons, so if no one is around to protect you I will get you(snickers):D I will go before I get myself in more trouble, hugs and kisses.

What's the rush?
Where's the hurry?

Stay around awhile, it'll be worth it I guarantee you!:devil: :devil:

Re: Good god!!

BButtonLuver said:

BButtonluver,I'm waiting & watching
you to walk through the sliding doors to my Tickle Hotel :devil: and I'm both a lee & ler so bring it ON:D ;) :p

HMM....

Oh its been brought I put it on the table and I opened it up Ms Hotel!:D The lee part I like, but not the ler part. Ya you and kiss would not have a prayer against me, so just back off hehhee. Tempe not too far away from southern cali Ms Hotel, better watch what you wish for ;)

Re: HMM....

BButtonLuver said:
Oh its been brought I put it on the table and I opened it up Ms Hotel!:D The lee part I like, but not the ler part. Ya you and kiss would not have a prayer against me, so just back off hehhee. Tempe not too far away from southern cali Ms Hotel, better watch what you wish for ;)

You know, I only have a few weeks of school left. When I'm done, maybe a trip to CA is in order. Someone is trash talking just a little too much these days!!:devil: :devil:

Someone needs a tickle hook-up Mr. Bbuttonluver!

Re: Re: HMM....

kis123 said:
You know, I only have a few weeks of school left. When I'm done, maybe a trip to CA is in order. Someone is trash talking just a little too much these days!!:devil: :devil:

Hey kis, I have already extended an invitation for you to visit me in San Diego, CA and I don't wanna have to trash talk you to get you out here.

Actually, I would love to test my endourance - I will invite kis, steph, tickleshotel and suprticklishgrl to visit me in San Diego and give me their best shots (both individually and combined!) The catch is, when I FINALLY recover - I get to tickle back. Do we have a deal?

Re: Re: Re: HMM....

mgctouch said:
Hey kis, I have already extended an invitation for you to visit me in San Diego, CA and I don't wanna have to trash talk you to get you out here.

Actually, I would love to test my endourance - I will invite kis, steph, tickleshotel and suprticklishgrl to visit me in San Diego and give me their best shots (both individually and combined!) The catch is, when I FINALLY recover - I get to tickle back. Do we have a deal?

Hmmmm.....gotta start saving my money for a tickle tour through CA! I'll have to think about that turnabout option, mgctouch! I kinda' like the ler position just the way it is!!:p

If I'm tickled at the soft spot above the hips I go realy crazy. That's my spot.

Re: HMM....

BButtonLuver said:

giggling...OHH well you'll find yourself being the Ler once me & kis turn the tables on ya hahahha:D ;) :p :devil: Not a prayer against you,LOL NO I won;t back off :p and I am wishing..wishing..I think *you* should watch what your wishing for :rolleyes: :devil: :devil:

Re: Re: Re: HMM....

mgctouch said:

Count me in mgctouch :D ;) :devil: :woot: :jester: OK ladies,let;s get him good!:D ;) :p :devil:

kis123 said:
Promises, promises!!!

Well FT, you definitely have your work cut out for you. I'm one of those lers who likes the ler position and am only the lee on a a voluntary basis. But, I'll make sure you'd be well tickled....um, I mean...taken care of!!:devil: :devil:

I too am a ler who volunteers too lee and by my name you can see I can handle it.:cool:

Last edited:
fitnesstickle said:

So much for a picture painting a thousand words! It's okay, I'll take my chances. If I lose, I'll leave at least a few memorable tickle marks on ya'!:tickle: :tickle:

tickleshotel said:
Of course I remember the Blues Brothers!:D

Ticklin Brothers , I love the sounds of that:D ;) :p :devil: OHH and does that mean that My good friend Giggles won;t be
accompaning you & NT??

She'll definitely be there TH and quite probably right next to you laughing like crazy being totured with you. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back