• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stigma

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
has anyone else ever felt really at odds about their love of tickling?
i mean this in a physical sense.
for instance, i'm 6'4, and in my area i can go weeks without coming across anyone even close to my height. I'm the biggest guy where i work, and i'm not exactly all cuddy and whatnot.
yet i've got the desire to be tickled, specifically on my feet. which when i think about it is just plain odd to me.
i've told a few friends about it, even had a few brief experiences, but i've never really gotten over the general sense that it's weird. i accept who i am, and what i like. i'm comfortable with it and everything.
but i always get the same reaction when i tell people i like tickling. they think i want to tickle them, when it's always the other way around.
people generally find it odd that i'm ticklish at all, especially on my feet.
i don't know, it's just a thing i've learned after a while. i guess it's stereotypical that big men aren't ticklish.

I know what you mean. Sometimes fetishes can be hard for the general society to accept because it goes against the rules. But then even within the fetish society there are certain rules or norms. And a man who likes to be tickled and not do the tickling is sort of against the norm. Which is O.K. Lee or Ler it doesn't matter. We're all on this site because our desires go against the grain.

But anyway to answer your question I did feel at odds with it when I was little. Occasionally I still feel at odds with it today but it was worse when I was younger because I thought I was the only one. Fetishes weren't really talked about back in the 80's so I literally thought I was the only person in the world that had these feelings. The first time I heard about somebody else with a foot fetish was through a negative joke on a TV show. My Mom then made a negative comment about those people that like feet. So the same incident that taught me that there were others like me was the same incident that pushed me further into the closet.

As far as tickling goes I'm definitely a ler and grew up thinking nobody would want to be held down and tickled for an hour or two. So I was at odds there too because I didn't think anyone would want to fulfill my desire. Wasn't until I got to college that a woman in my group of friends showed me I was wrong. She would do quick tickle attacks on all of us but then instead of trying to protect herself from the revenge she knew was coming she would just jump up on the bed and lay there spread eagle with a big smile on her face just waiting for the impending torture. Then while being tickled she wouldn't even put up a fight. Just lay there laughing 'til she was red in the face. That helped me feel like it wasn't as weird because I could see I wasn't alone.

If it makes you feel any better just remember that every time you walk down the street everyone you see has something, fetish or not, that they feel weird about, that they don't wanna talk about, that they're scared someone will find out. We're all hiding something.

How about instead of saying "I like tickling" next time you just say "I like being tickled"?

You're right, a lot of people judge a person's ticklishness based on their gender, size,personality etc. so it isn't abnormal that people assume you want to tickle them and it isn't necessarily abnormal that you feel odd.Take Rhiannon's advice and be specific, most people think it's fun (and pretty cute) when bigger guys are ticklish anyway so don't give up you'll be fine. :)

thanks to all for the replies, nice to get fresh perspectives on things like this. i suppose everyone does have something they hide about themselves, something they like that they are embarressed about. considering feet are ranked to be the #2 most fetish-ised body part, i suppose it's not as weird as i've built it up to be. i suppose the clearer i get with this sort of thing, and the more people that react positively to it, the less stigmatized i'll feel.
cheers guys

Well, I'm really sorry to hear about your height predicament...etc. Someday, the right girl will cross your path.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back