• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE STORY GABY TOLD ME: HER FIRST EXPERIENCE

TicklerPeru

This is my second post in this forum, I share the link to my previous story so you can understand better:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?354525-DISCOVERING-THAT-GABY-HAS-TICKLES

After the incident in the first story, I looked for an opportunity to chat with GABY about what happened as if out of simple curiosity, trying not to seem like a tickler lover. She confessed to me that she had always been ticklish and that eventually someone in her family or her friends would tickle her but she avoided it. However, she confessed to me that there was one occasion when she couldn't help but receive a fair amount of tickling. I'll tell you what she told me and the details that I learned after asking her some questions:

She had gone to visit a friend (I'll call her TANIA) who is taller and stronger than GABY. It was a hot day, so she was wearing shorts and a sleeveless blouse. They were both alone. They spent the morning doing different things and talking. Until at a certain moment, TANIA poked GABY's sides and she reacted by laughing and saying that she was very ticklish, just like she did at my house in the previous story. The difference on this occasion was that TANIA, upon seeing what had happened, insisted on attacking GABY's ribs first with light touches and then suddenly launched herself to tickle GABY without mercy, she fell to the ground because of laughter, which which made TANIA rest her body on GABY's and tickle her armpits, ribs and waist while GABY tried to escape without success. Then, TANIA changed position to tickle GABY's thighs, knees and feet since by this time, GABY had lost the light shoes he was wearing.

According to GABY, everything lasted approximately 10 to 15 minutes, but she felt very ticklish in each part that TANIA attacked, so much so that when I asked her where she had felt the most ticklish, she said that everywhere she had felt a lot of tickling equally, but that despite, that had been fun for her.

I hope you like it and know that there are still more things to tell about GABY. Sorry if I misused any English expressions.

By this time, GABY had lost the light shoes he was wearing.
Is this because Tania pulled them off, or they fell off from her squirming?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back