• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The story of Wood Elf Lieth (will be continued)

reddragon02

TMF Poster
Hi,

im planning a bigger project with this cute Character...
here are the first pages of my new comic...

hope you like it....

PS:some feedback would be nice

Last edited:
Great Work

This is some of the best 3D rendering I have ever seen. Great expressions on her face. Also the realism of her feet is wonderful. I especially like the top panel of the 4th page looking down from above. Her one foot looks absolutely perfect!

I do have just one question/criticism. "Knaaarz"? What in the world does "knaaarz" sound like? "Slurp" and "zzzzz" I understand. :D

@tommytikl thank you for your comment :) nice to hear that you like it

@NJLaughs hehe thanks a lot for your nice words...Yes, i love this pic at the first page, too. i was really satisfied with the rendering result!

Haha i thought someone will ask that ;) i had no idea what the sound of a plant is when she es moving...and i need one to get her surprised reaction...do you have any suggestion? would be nice :)

best regards
reddragon

wow, these are great

thanks for sharing them

really enjoyed it

looking forward to the continuing story

Okay, this is something that's been on my mind for a while. I can't find your pictures on here. Mr. Reddragon, there's nothing to click on, on your posts here or your posts on TickleTheater for the Wood Elf game. I can't find anything in the FAQ, so please help me?

Your friend,
ryanmorris

Oh, and by the way, could you please answer this as soon as possible? I have a short attantion span and may forget I posted here, since it's my first post. Thank you kindly.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back