• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Striker’s Ticklish Predicament - Women’s Football Team (f/f feet)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
It was the start of the new season for the team, winning their first 2 games, the whole team was buzzing with confidence. Midweek training had just finished and Bianca strolled quickly off the pitch, eager to get to the physio first for a rub down. Getting into the dressing room she noticed a box of tissues on the table, she smiled to herself as she picked them up and resting them on Kelly’s bag. She wrote a quick note to accompany the tissues;

‘Kelly, you might need these when you cry yourself to sleep after conceding another 4 goals from me.

Kisses Bianca xxx’

The on-going feud between the Goalkeeper and the striker had been building up since preseason with Bianca finding the most humiliating ways to score past their teams number 1.

Bianca was a petite, blonde haired, 20 year old girl, only standing at 5ft 1, but she made up for her height disadvantage on the pitch with her blistering pace, her tiny size 3 feet could run rings around the opposition.

Kelly, on the other hand was a giant compared to Bianca, measuring slightly under 6ft 3, her fiery red hair matched her personality perfectly, one of the senior members of the team at 31 years old. She was the controlling one of the team, with most girls fearing her. Her large frame in the goal was backed up by her size 10 feet and size 9 hands, making it almost impossible for teams to score against her.

Kelly swung open the door to the dressing room to see some of the girls crowded around her bag, giggling to each other. They quickly moved when they saw Kelly marching over.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?” she sternly shouted before seeing the tissues and note on her bag.

“WHERE IS THAT LITTLE SLUT? IM GOING TO CRUSH HER!” she shouted angrily.

“Physio room Kell” Rachael answered back.

“Matt is in there with her though” Anna added.

Rachael and Anna were the centre backs for the team, a couple of the only people not intimidated by Kelly. Both standing at around 6ft, they were not too bothered by Kelly’s size. They couldn’t care less what went on, as long as they won.

“You two” Kelly said to Rachael and Anna. “Follow me. That little bitch is not getting away with this again”.

The three of them walked out the dressing room and towards the physio room before stopping and staring through the door. Bianca was lying face down on the table in her kit, arms by her side, her dainty, socked feet hanging off the edge as Matt massaged her legs. He grabbed hold of her foot to apply some pressure but Bianca quickly kicked her leg.

“Watch it Matt” she said with her head still planted down on the table. “My feet are sensitive. So unless you want a kick to the face, don’t touch”.

“Aww, is someone ticklish?” Matt joked quickly scribbling his fingers over her socked foot.

“EEEEEKKKK” Bianca squealed as her foot flew off the table, narrowly missing Matt’s face.

“See, I told you” Bianca replied, slightly cross. “Now, don’t do it again, I hate being tickled”.

This news brought an evil grin to Kelly’s face. She turned to the others, “Anna, you pin down her shoulders, Rachael, you pin down her legs. I will do the rest”.

The girls agreed as Kelly knocked the door and opened it.

Matt turned around to see Kelly stood in the door way, motioning for him to leave the room.

“Yep Kelly, no problem” he said nervously.

“I’m done humiliating you for the day Kelly. Go home and get your rest, you will need it for tomorrow to keep picking the balls out of the net” Bianca joked.

The door shut behind Matt, Bianca lay there and closed her eyes for a second. She quickly opened them when she heard 3 pairs of studded boots walking towards her. She was just about to lift herself up when she was shoved back to the table, her face hitting the padded leather.

“Hey, let me up” she pleaded, feeling the weight on her back and legs. She tried to wriggle free but her dainty physique was not match for the 2 centre backs.

Kelly grabbed a few rolls of the bandage tape out of Matt’s bag and began wrapping Bianca’s upper body to the table.

“Let me go girls, can none of you take a joke?” Bianca pleaded again, her pleas fell on deaf ears as Kelly used roll after roll securing Bianca’s upper body to the table.

“You lot are so immature” Bianca sighed. “Just wait until coach sees this”. She gave in struggling and accepted that she was not going to beat them.

Bianca started to panic again. “Hey, what are you doing? Leave my socks on”.

Kelly was slowly pulling her long, red football socks off.

“This isn’t funny anymore” Bianca said sternly.

Kelly gave the final tug to Bianca’s right sock, leaving her sole bare. Her tiny foot curled up revealing the bright blue nail polish on her toe nails.

“GIVE ME MY SOCK BAMMMPPPHHHHHH” Bianca shouted before Kelly shoved the sock into her mouth, wrapping the bandage tape a few times around her head to secure it.

“Finally, some peace and quiet” Kelly joked as she returned to Bianca’s feet to remove her left sock.

Rachael grabbed ahold of Bianca’s ankles, pinning them together whilst Kelly wrapped them together. Bianca’s muffled protests and attempts at kicking out were no match for Anna and Rachael who pinned her bound ankles back to the table as Kelly used another few rolls of the tape securing her legs to the table.

“Aww, she looks like a pretty, little blonde caterpillar, getting into her cocoon” Anna joked.

“MPHHHH” Bianca tried to scream for help and wriggle around but she was secured tightly to the table.

Kelly chucked her keys to Anna.

“Thanks ladies, on your way out can you move my car around the back, just so no one sees” Kelly instructed.

“MPPHHHHHH” Bianca tried to protest again.

“Good point Bianca” Kelly mocked. “Take her keys out of her bag and move that stupid hairdresser car round the back too”.

The three women chuckled to themselves as both Anna and Rachael left the room, closing the door behind them. Kelly turned her attention back to Bianca, walking to the head of the table. She took grasp of Bianca’s long ponytail in her large, right hand and pulled her hair back, lifting her head up slightly.

“So, you think you can take the piss out of me on the football pitch do you?” Kelly questioned.

“MPPPHHHHH” Bianca’s muffled response caused Kelly to grin.

“Well, I’m going to show you tonight, what happens to little dumb girls like yourself” Kelly replied, shoving Bianca’s face back into the leather.

She walked slowly down to the foot of the table. Grabbing hold of Bianca’s feet in one hand, Bianca scrunched her feet up showing off her blue nail polish.

“Tut, tut, tut” Kelly started. “Fancy painting your nails the same colour as our rivals. That’s not a good impression to give the team”.

Grabbing ahold of her big toes, Kelly instantly retracted her hands and dropped Bianca’s feet.

“Your feet as so sweaty” Kelly joked. “I bet that sock tastes extra salty in your mouth”.

Bianca’s muffled protests filled the room again.

“Really?” Kelly questioned. “You think that your feet are worse than mine? Let me help you out with that decision” she joked as she unlaced her large boots and slipping her feet out. She picked up one boot and walked back to the head of the table. “What do you think?” She joked as she shoved her boot over Bianca’s nose.

“MPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Bianca squealed as the stench over powered her.

“You love it?” Kelly mocked. “Let me help you out with that”. Kelly wrapped tape about the boot securing it to Bianca’s face.

Bianca wriggled and squirmed as much as she could but couldn’t shake the smelly boot off her face.

Kelly heard the main door slam, opening the door to the physio room she heard the locking of the door.

“Looks like it’s just you and me then now” she joked as she walked back over to Bianca’s head. “No need for you to be quiet now, no one will hear you scream”. She took the boot off Bianca’s face and unwrapped the tape from her mouth. Bianca quickly pushed the sock out of her mouth with her tongue.

“YOU FUCKING SMELLY BITCH” Bianca shouted angrily at Kelly.

“I don’t think you are in the position to be throwing around insults, do you?” Kelly questioned back.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?” Bianca shouted.

“Do you want me to put the sock back in?” Kelly threatened. “But this time, it’s my sock”.

Bianca shook her head and sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry” said Bianca, apologetically before smirking, “sorry, you are so shit”.

Holding back the rage, Kelly softly spoke, “I’m not going to hurt you, but tell me one thing. Are you ticklish by any chance?”

Bianca’s eyes went wide, she scrunched up her feet.

“N-n-no” she stuttered.

“That was not a confident answer” Kelly mocked as she slowly walked down to the foot of the table.

Bianca tried hiding her feet by covering one foot with the other. Kelly dragged a single fingernail down her tiny sole.

“EEEEKKKKKKK” Bianca blurted out.

“That’s not the noise of someone who isn’t ticklish” Kelly mocked as she scribbled her fingers across Bianca’s left sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca screamed whilst trying to swot away Kelly’s hands with her feet.

“Aww, the little girl is ticklish” Kelly mocked as she used both hands to tickle Bianca’s twitching feet.

“STAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAPPPP” Bianca cried with laughter as her bare soles were tormented.

Kelly pulled up a chair to Bianca’s feet and sat down. Grasping hold of Bianca’s left foot and pulling it to the side to stop her right foot from covering it she danced her fingers over her unprotected sole.

“PLEEEEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHSEEEE AHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Bianca laughed out as she scrunched her toes up, wrinkling her sole.

“Look at all of these wrinkles on you soft feet” Kelly joked as she used one finger nail to scratch across each wrinkle.

Bianca was laughing uncontrollably as she desperately tried to free her foot, scrunching it even tighter. Kelly held her foot firm as she tickled her nails over the top of Bianca’s left foot.

“NOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca laughed, her cocoon shaking with every giggle and squirm.

Finally Kelly stopped her assault on Bianca’s left foot before quickly switching to her right foot.

“STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO MOORREEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca squealed out as Kelly long fingers dragged and flicked across her right foot.

Minute upon minute passed of uncontrollable laughter from the 20 year old as her size 3 feet continued to be mercilessly tickled by Kelly. Finally, Kelly gave her a break as she gasped for air. Kelly retrieved a water bottle, placed it in Bianca’s mouth and squeezed the water in.

“I will tell you what?” Kelly said with some sympathy. “If you don’t laugh for the next 5 minutes. You can go” Kelly instructed.

Bianca clenched her jaw shut and closed her eyes as Kelly walked back to the foot of the table, sitting back in her chair. Bianca felt Kelly’s fingers spider tickling her heels, she grimaced as the fingers slowly moved onto her arches. Bianca scrunched her toes up, wrinkling her small soles.

“Oh no you don’t” Kelly joked as she grabbed hold of Bianca’s big toes with her left hand and pushed them back, stretching out her feet. She started to lightly tickle her arches with her right hand. Bianca wriggled as much as she could, her head firmly pressed down against the leather trying to suppress her giggles.

Kelly’s fingers ran over the balls of Bianca’s feet, causing her free toes to twitch and muffled giggles were heard from the table.

“Is that a laugh?” Kelly questioned, jokingly. Bianca shook her head slightly, still keeping her face pressed against the table.

Kelly’s fingers slowly tickled underneath Bianca’s tiny toes, causing her back to slightly arch as her head came up of the table. Kelly dug in a little harder.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca laughed.

“Wow, these little tootsies are really ticklish” Kelly laughed. “That was barely over a minute of light tickling. You really are going to regret mocking me”

“Kelly, please don’t tickle me, I hate it” Bianca pleaded.

“Well that depends on whether you are going to change your cocky ways” Kelly questioned.

“I will, I promise, just pleeeease let me go” Bianca begged again.

“Hmm, I need to be certain” Kelly replied before running her nails up and down Bianca’s exposed feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca laughed, wriggling her feet around trying to escape the tickling.

“I have to admit. Your feet are really quick” Kelly said proudly.

“Too quick for you” Bianca blurted out before realising what she had said.

“You just can’t help yourself, can you?” Kelly said with a stern tone. “I have a way to slow them right down”.

She walked to the head of the table, picking up her discarded boot.

“Please don’t hurt me, I’m sorry” Bianca replied with a whimper.

“Hurt you? I couldn’t do that to our little star striker” she replied menacingly as she unlaced her boot.

“Eeeeeeek” Bianca shrieked as she felt the lace being pulled between her big toes.

Kelly tied both of Bianca’s big toes together before pushing her toes backwards and tying the other end of the lace to the cross-beam on the legs of the table. Bianca tried to scrunch her feet but the toe tie prevented them.

“Kelly, I will do anything, please don’t tickle meeeeeeAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as Kelly ran her fingers across her soles again.

“Much better” Kelly proclaimed. “Coochie, coochie, coo” Kelly mocked, scribbling her long fingers all over Bianca’s tiny soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP”.

After a few more minutes of tickling, Kelly gave Bianca a much needed break.

“These feet need a wash, they are so sweaty and smelly” Kelly joked as she left the room.

Bianca tried wriggling as much as she could to try to break free before she heard the door open again.

“Trying to go somewhere?” Kelly joked before placing a bucket down on the floor.

“Kelly, pleaahahahahahahaha” Bianca giggled as Kelly ran a wet, soapy sponge over her soles. Giggling and wriggling for 5 minutes left Bianca breathless as Kelly continued to scrub her feet with the sponge.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” Kelly mocked.

“J-J-JUST FUCK OFF” Bianca shouted, still trying to regain her breath. “LEAVE MY FEET ALONE”.

Kelly stood up.

“I know what we need to properly clean these feet” Kelly proclaimed before exiting the room again, returning seconds later and sitting back down.

Bianca’s eyes went wide as a ticklish shockwave was sent up her body, sending her into spasms of laughter.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as she felt small bristles under her toes.

She tried to scrunch again and wriggled her feet around as much as possible but the toe tie limited her movement. She managed to just about scrunch her other free toes around the brush to stop it’s scrubbing. Kelly yanked the brush from her toes before picking up her other boot and unlacing it

“No Kelly, don’t” she pleaded as she felt another lace running around her little toe. Kelly ignored her cries as she tied the other end of the lace to the table leg before unlacing one of Bianca’s boots and doing the same to her little toe on her other foot.

“Much better” Kelly said proudly. “I need to properly clean between these toes with the toothbrush from the boot room”.

“AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA” Bianca exploded in laughter as the bristles scrubbed in between each toe individually. “SSTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPP”.

Bianca couldn’t wriggle her feet anywhere. Big toes stretched down to the floor and little toes stretched out to the side had left her completely vulnerable. Eventually satisfied, Kelly dried her feet with a towel.

“That’s better, nice and clean” Kelly joked.

“P-P-Please Kelly, no more, no more” she begged again, breathless.

“I need some reassurance” Kelly replied.

“Y-You have my word” she panted out.

“I know” Kelly said with glee before taking her phone out. She turned the camera on and set it to video mode before walking to the head of the table and pointing it at Bianca’s teary face.

“What do you want to say Bianca?” she questioned, pointing the camera at Bianca.

“I’m sorry Kelly”

“Sorry for what?”

“Taking the piss during training”

“And?”

“I will never do it again” she sobbed out before putting her face back into the leather. Lifting it up in surprise when she heard Kelly continue to talk to the phone.

“And this is what you do, if you have a bratty little girl on the pitch who, whatever you say to her, will not stop showboating and taking the mickey out of the other players”.

Kelly started walking back to the foot of the table.

“No, No, NOOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Bianca laughed as she felt Kelly fingers tickling her feet again.

“All you have to do is find their weak spot. This one, for example, has the most ticklish feet I have ever seen”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAAAAAAAPPPP KEELLYYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca laughed.

“Such a cute laugh too” Kelly joked as she walked to the side of the physio table, pulled up a chair and rested her phone on it, adjusting it so that the entire length of Bianca was in view of the camera. Walking back to the foot of the table, she took her seat at Bianca’s immobile feet.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Bianca laughed as Kelly used the toothbrush under her toes again.

Minute after minute passed by with Bianca wailing with laughter as her toes were tortured, one by one.

Breathless again, Kelly let Bianca breathe.

“K-K-Kelly, L-L-Let me Go” Bianca panted out.

Kelly did not reply. Bianca shivered as she felt some cold liquid dripping on her feet.

“What is that?” she questioned.

“Baby oil of course” Kelly said patronisingly. “We don’t want your skin to go all dry, now do we?”

Bianca giggled slightly as Kelly massaged the oil into her tiny feet, leaving them glistening.

“Now please let me go, I really need a wee” Bianca begged.

This lit Kelly’s eyes up.

“That would be embarrassing, wouldn’t it?” Kelly mocked. “A big girl like you, wetting yourself”.

“Kelly, please” she tried to reason with her.

Her pleas were interrupted by a humming noise.

“W-W-What is that?” Bianca nervously said.

“I knew my travel toothbrush would come in handy at some point” Kelly mocked before running it over Bianca’s heels.

“Staahahahahahahahappppppp” Bianca chuckled as the vibrating bristles circled her heels before running onto her arches.

“NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Bianca screamed with laughter, wriggling as much as she could on the table.

“I’m going to peeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as Kelly ran the bristles over the balls of her feet.

“NOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she wriggled and screamed as the brush head ran under and in between each toe.

Kelly kept tickling and tickling with the brush not noticing the dripping noise through Bianca’s uncontrollable laughter. Eventually after 10 minutes of tickling, Bianca’s laughter turned silent as she was running out of air, her shoulders still shuddering as she silently laughed from the torture her feet were receiving.

Kelly looked to the side of the table.

“EEWWWWWW, did you wee yourself” Kelly mocked, noticing the puddle on the floor next to the table as the drips of liquid ran off the table from the paddled crevasse in the middle of 2 cushions.

“F-F-Fuck off” Bianca panted out, embarrassed.

Kelly walked to her phone. “YES, I got it on camera” she gleefully exclaimed. “The little ticklish girl, wet herself” she mocked as she walked back to Bianca’s feet and scattering her nails all over her soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA” Bianca laughed, her voice going horse.

“Apology accepted” Kelly mocked as she gave Bianca a few more tickles before cutting her free from the bandage tape.

Bianca lay there, tired and embarrassed, rubbing each foot with the other and stretching her aching toes.

“Now, you mention this to anyone, or take the piss again, I WILL SEND THIS VIDEO TO EVERYONE. GOT IT?” Kelly questioned sternly.

Bianca nodded before planting her face back down on the table.

Kelly grabbed hold of the bandage tape and exited the building by the back door, taking her keys off the wheel of her car, left by Anna and driving home.

Bianca awoke startled as a ticklish shockwave shot up her body, she pulled her feet up before turning around to see the manager stood at the foot of the massage table, his hand where Bianca’s feet were.

“What are you doing here so early Bianca, Matt is not in for an hour?” The manager asked.

“S-sorry boss, I had a rough night” Bianca replied with her croaky voice.

“You sound like you have been screaming at the top of you lungs all night” he joked.

“You could say that” she replied, putting her face back down on the table.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back