• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Suspension Stocks

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
In this series, Jess had (short-lived) long hair. I was going to go in this direction with her, but changed my mind. I believe that these are the only (current) images of her with really long hair.

I put almost as much work into this device as I did The Immobilizer, and I know that this thing will rear it's ugly head in the future.

Excellent

Dave your work is an essential part of the TMF. Love these renders. I always look forward to more from you!

I don't think I ever got around to telling you exactly how unbelievably diabolical I found this set to be. That bondage set is so fucking imaginative! I swear, if there was a BDSM nobel prize, you should be a repeat winner!

AWESOME!

Nice work as always Dave, thanks. :D

I have to agree with Milagros317. That first picture especially is awesome. Dave2112, don't be surprised if that, too, pops up in a future story of mine (the concept will be accredited to you, of course).

Dave, is it just me, or do your antagonists tend to go for the belly? if that comes from a ...preference of yours, your a man after my own heart :)

What could be better than a bound,ticklish girl dangling from the ceiling?Thanks for the pics.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back