• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Taming (M/f)

Damn Suik! She just ruined it for me. Wasn't that a true story?

fightingirl666 - We boys are silly. Beyond silly. But please don't be too hard on us. What women need to realize is that we've had a truly cruel joke played on us. You see, when God created man, first he gave us a brain, and second he gave us a penis. Then, to prove he has a sense of humor, he only gave us enough blood to use one at time.

By the way, I liked your true story and have personally found it fascinating how a non-ticklish person gets into tickling. I've run into this before in real life and have written about her (my stories about Stephanie). Like you, she was completely not ticklish, but lived to tickle people and did it at any opportunity.

Unlike you however, she had no martial arts training and she weighed about 100 lbs soaking wet, yet although I was nearly twice her size, I was still scared to death of her (LOL!). I could only imagine her being a little bigger and with martial arts skills. I probably would have needed to relocate.

Non-ticklish people always scare me a bit, because they really can't relate to what we are going through. Anyway, I'd love to find out a bit more about what makes you tick, so hopefully I'll catch you in the discussion forum.

I do write some F/M stories. They aren't as popular as the M/F or F/F stories, but they do have an audience and may be up you alley. I love that angle.

Here are a couple. All of my "Stephanie" stories are of that nature. The Wall and the Mystery Encounter were my 2 personal favorites.

Tickling and Tease and Denial...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=162882
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=166443

Tickling only...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=162686
Well love I'm only 5'3 and not much above 100lbs socking wet either :p Still I think us small and cute ones are the most dangerous/most annoying you can't get :D

You guys are good you understand it's not real, but funny as it sounds many guys don't (I know I've chatted to them). It's those I laugh at :p not you.

Last edited:
You guys are good to understand these stories are not real.

Wait a minute? I thought we were only talking about this story? Have I been posting to the wrong place? Everybody here knows that ALL of my stories are real.

Well love I'm only 5'3 and not much above 100lbs soaking wet either :p Still I think us small and cute ones are the most dangerous/most annoying you can't get :D

Ok, TMF'rs. Place your bets. In this corner, we have fightinggirl666; 5'3, 104 lbs, martial arts training and one of those dangerous ticklers who are not ticklish. In the other corner, you have me; 5'11, 185 lbs and learned my self-defense skills from watching old Batman reruns.

So place your bets.

P.S - If you are looking for my advice. I've run into girls like this; and minus the training. I simply don't have a prayer. ;)

Hmmm. This is starting to sound like an interesting story. Unfortunately for me, I only do reality. And no TMF'ers. As I've said, girls like this scare me to death, so save the requests. I am not willing to take my chances going up against her just to create another story for you.

Last edited:
Wait a minute? I thought we were only talking about this story? Have I been posting to the wrong place? Everybody here knows that ALL of my stories are real.

Ok, TMF'rs. Place your bets. In this corner, we have fightinggirl666; 5'3, 104 lbs, martial arts training and one of those dangerous ticklers who are not ticklish. In the other corner, you have me; 5'11, 185 lbs and learned my self-defense skills from watching old Batman reruns.

So place your bets.

P.S - If you are looking for my advice. I've run into girls like this; and minus the training. I simply don't have a prayer. ;)

Hmmm. This is starting to sound like an interesting story. Unfortunately for me, I only do reality. And no TMF'ers. As I've said, girls like this scare me to death, so save the requests. I am not willing to take my chances going up against her just to create another story for you.

Like I said mr :p it's the people that don't realise these things are fake or think they can be applied to normal play that I find funny. So stop quoting out of context smarty pants :)

As for the betting. Well I'd be an unbackable favourite I guess :D a no contest! Besides love you sound much to sensible and level headed to be a fun challenge, it's them 'fantasy boys' who make the more interesting targets haaaa.

"You mean this stuff doesn't happen in real life" well you obviously realise that, but a lot of guys don't. They turely think this happens or that these sorta techniques would be effective (I know they suggest them as serious options or likely to happen all the time when I chat to them). I'm laughing at them not you love or the fact the people write these stories. It's all good people writing such stories, it's just funny when people think they are reality, those are the stupid boys :p not the authors of such things.

Quite sadly, there really ARE those people out there that believe, so strongly, that the unmovable line between fact and fiction isn't where it always has been. Even sadder than that? Telling them and even pointing out that line does nothing. It simply doesn't compute.

Quite sadly, there really ARE those people out there that believe, so strongly, that the unmovable line between fact and fiction isn't where it always has been. Even sadder than that? Telling them and even pointing out that line does nothing. It simply doesn't compute.
*hugs Marquis* :p someone finally gets my point :D And yes it is very scary indeed love.

So stop quoting out of context smarty pants :)

I am really sorry fightinggirl. I have a really kooky sense of humor and it was a self depricating joke I was making about myself. It just didn't come out that way I guess. :(

I guess all I can do now is try to find some way to make it up to you. :)

Last edited:
Hello fightinggirl. I am guessing you have met a lot of these guys in the chat room? In my experience, and I am generalising a bit here, there are two kinds of guys in the chat room.

The first are regular members who post and like to talk to other members. The second have zero post counts. They might prowl female member profiles for PM purposes but they don't really contribute.

From chatting with female forum members, this group can be further divided into two groups. The first hit on anything female and get upset when you don't offer to send them 8x10s of your feet and other assets. The second are posing as hot, bi-curious women.

It's amusing to think of some steamy girl on girl private tickle play being acted out in cyberspace by two guys who look like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :D

FWIW, I am sure you could harai-goshi or seoi-nage most of them without much trouble. ;)

And now back to how awesome my writing is. Next? :bow:

"Playfully, sensually and sadistically" entertaining! I love your work, Suik :)

~BW

Marquis was certainly right about this one... holy shit... :yowzer:

Excellent man... I think I can honestly say this is the best story I've read here.

Marquis was certainly right about this one... holy shit... :yowzer:

Excellent man... I think I can honestly say this is the best story I've read here.

Heehee. This has also gone on to be one of the most commented-on stories I've seen here. And deservedly so. :)

A fantastic story. Clothed sufficiently to fire the imagination, perfectly written with a lightness of touch to give enough description that does not overwhelm, but instead signposts the mind of the reader to fill in the details.

Work like this doesn't come along every day, and it's far better than many, if not most, of the 'mainstream' authors in many genres on the book shelves.

You, sir, should be published.

God knows you're more than good enough!

Loquei

Wow. I beg forgiveness for necro-posting, but when Mysterio0 told me to give this a read, he wasn't joking. I can only bow to the fantastic pacing, detail, the attention paid to effects and thoughts. An utterly fantastic read.

Necro away, fellow Brit.

I am glad to see this torrid tale is still bringing pleasure to new readers. I just can't believe it's been over six years since I wrote it! :D

First off, I am SHOCKED this didn't get more comments considering the searingly brilliant way you spun this request, the effort you put into it, the details and of course, the outcome.

I think that the longer works tend not to get read as much as the shorter pieces... sadly.

Reading this again several years later and good gawd! This is still the best story I've ever read. Jesus Christ.

Thank you! I'm glad it still gets the damn job but wow, is it really that long since I wrote it? Only feels like a couple of years ago. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back