• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Taming (M/f)

two words "fucking awesome" truly you are a model among your peers itipmy bottle of rum to you

Brilliant

Absolutely freakin amazing. I hung on to every word, every sentence. All I have to say is...:YesMaster:

Oh my god!!!! Absolutely, utterly, Incredible!!! Bravo, Sir....Brav-O!!

Deliciously sadistic, unbelievably sensual...I'm so shook up I can't write complete sentences:). You paid such amazing attention to the little details...it was soooo incredibly HOT!!:wub:

I said this when I messaged you, but again, I want to thank you, and thank your parents for having you to be around right now to write such a powerfully hot story:D. I am going to sit in my freezer for a few hours:).

Brav-OOOO!!!

Dude, was driving around the other day. Check it out:

106ixqv.jpg

:D

EDIT: Clearly I need to figure out how to resize images but for right now, can't be arsed. I'm off to eat. Sorry all.

Hi Myth - it's people like you and feedback like that which makes all this effort worthwhile. :)

Thanks so much for your awesome words. I might not mention it to my folks if it's all the same to you though. :D

Marquis - dammit, I knew I was onto something. I need you to go inside and see what's going on. Do the whole James Bond things and get us some footage. If Bond is a stretch then Chuck will do.

Hi Myth - it's people like you and feedback like that which makes all this effort worthwhile. :)

Thanks so much for your awesome words. I might not mention it to my folks if it's all the same to you though. :D

Marquis - dammit, I knew I was onto something. I need you to go inside and see what's going on. Do the whole James Bond things and get us some footage. If Bond is a stretch then Chuck will do.

LOL. I sense a crossover story in the works here. :D

Btw, we're long overdue on that. ;)

You speak the truth. We need to figure this out, maybe dust off that grindhouse double bill idea we kicked around a while ago......:bubbly:

You speak the truth. We need to figure this out, maybe dust off that grindhouse double bill idea we kicked around a while ago......:bubbly:

YESSSSS!!! An epical story for...next year? A double bill? A double feature? I'm in. We need art. It's almost next year so I figured we wouldn't have time for anything this year.

But count me in. :D

:faint:This is the first story of yours I have read Suikoden and MY GOD are you talented. I think everything has pretty much been said by everyone else about how HOT, how AMAZING, and how well crafted this story is. So I will just say thank you for the ride and I look ever so anxiously forward to reading more of your work. ;)

:faint:This is the first story of yours I have read Suikoden and MY GOD are you talented. I think everything has pretty much been said by everyone else about how HOT, how AMAZING, and how well crafted this story is. So I will just say thank you for the ride and I look ever so anxiously forward to reading more of your work. ;)

Kidnapped Cop. ;)

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you liked it. It seems there is a market here for in-depth m/f sexual tickling after all. I do wonder sometimes.... :)

By the way - trapeze artist by day, ninja by night? Be still my pounding heart. :D

That story goes WAY BEYOND HOT HOT!!! Well Done!!! Thats most of my fantasies...LOL!!! Being a LEE!!!

Dude, that was it I'm afraid - it's a one-shot.

Really glad you enjoyed it though. :)

I don't usually read the stories but someone recommended this to me :p It's well written love, but it sounds like every guys typically fantasy - out match the angry tough girl and then tickle her, not only will she be broken but she'll love you doing it and get all wet. Nothing wrong with that problem is guys then think it can happen in real life, as if :rowfull: A guy ain't gonna be able to do that to a trained Judo BlackBelt ( me :) ) and even if ya could they aren't gonna like it and want to do ya. Silly Boys :crazy:

Hey fightinggirl, thanks for reading my story. You mean to say this stuff doesn't happen in real life???

Of course it's a fantasy, the last time I tickled my GF without warning she flinched and kneed me in the nuts. It was funny in hindsight but it doesn't make for a HAWT story and that's what we're about up here.

I think this one might be more up your street:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=164240

;)

Hey fightinggirl, thanks for reading my story. You mean to say this stuff doesn't happen in real life???

Of course it's a fantasy, the last time I tickled my GF without warning she flinched and kneed me in the nuts. It was funny in hindsight but it doesn't make for a HAWT story and that's what we're about up here.

;)

Dude, that would actually make a HILARIOUS story! Sort of a Part II to Home Invasion. :D

Another great story from you! :)
Really liked the mix between conversations, actions and thoughts.Very well written, you're a great writer! :yourock:
I really liked the Epilouge part too.

Okay, I am sorry for the short compliment before but I think I was tired from (not willingly) imagining myself in her position, so I slept. I really wish my mind wouldn't always do that, haha. I really believe that you have written a fantastic story, and it is not because of the actual story that this writing piece has captivated me (others might agree with this) but it is because of the way you have written it. Very few people carry the talent of telling a story. I am sure that you are one of the lucky few who can even tell an average story and turn it into a highly entertaining read. I shall hope to read more work of yours soon.

Congratulations on a great story! :)

I don't usually read the stories but someone recommended this to me :p It's well written love, but it sounds like every guys typically fantasy - out match the angry tough girl and then tickle her, not only will she be broken but she'll love you doing it and get all wet. Nothing wrong with that problem is guys then think it can happen in real life, as if :rowfull: A guy ain't gonna be able to do that to a trained Judo BlackBelt ( me :) ) and even if ya could they aren't gonna like it and want to do ya. Silly Boys :crazy:

Damn Suik! She just ruined it for me. Wasn't that a true story?

fightingirl666 - We boys are silly. Beyond silly. But please don't be too hard on us. What women need to realize is that we've had a truly cruel joke played on us. You see, when God created man, first he gave us a brain, and second he gave us a penis. Then, to prove he has a sense of humor, he only gave us enough blood to use one at time.

By the way, I liked your true story and have personally found it fascinating how a non-ticklish person gets into tickling. I've run into this before in real life and have written about her (my stories about Stephanie). Like you, she was completely not ticklish, but lived to tickle people and did it at any opportunity.

Unlike you however, she had no martial arts training and she weighed about 100 lbs soaking wet, yet although I was nearly twice her size, I was still scared to death of her (LOL!). I could only imagine her being a little bigger and with martial arts skills. I probably would have needed to relocate.

Non-ticklish people always scare me a bit, because they really can't relate to what we are going through. Anyway, I'd love to find out a bit more about what makes you tick, so hopefully I'll catch you in the discussion forum.

I do write some F/M stories. They aren't as popular as the M/F or F/F stories, but they do have an audience and may be up you alley. I love that angle.

Here are a couple. All of my "Stephanie" stories are of that nature. The Wall and the Mystery Encounter were my 2 personal favorites.

Tickling and Tease and Denial...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=162882
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=166443

Tickling only...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=162686

Last edited:

;)
"You mean this stuff doesn't happen in real life" well you obviously realise that, but a lot of guys don't. They turely think this happens or that these sorta techniques would be effective (I know they suggest them as serious options or likely to happen all the time when I chat to them). I'm laughing at them not you love or the fact the people write these stories. It's all good people writing such stories, it's just funny when people think they are reality, those are the stupid boys :p not the authors of such things.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back