• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tampa Area

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
I will be in the Tampa/St Petersburg/Clearwater Florida area February 29th to March 4th for Spring training baseball, can anyone recommend a tickling fetish model who does foot fetish / foot tickling sessions in the Tampa St Pete area. Or can anybody recommend any clubs/strip-clubs that catered more towards foot fetish and tickling fetish interest?

Also if there's any female Lee's in the area looking to meet a ler please PM me nothing disrespectful no strings attached just looking to have some foot tickling fun.

Thank you,
LBFT

Enjoy man!

I live here and haven’t reached out to anyone, but we have a lot of talent here. Pretty much most of the talent used in studios like FTKL/Tickle Hotness/Tickle intensive etc etc are all local to central Florida. Look through their twitter accounts and find the accounts of the girls you’re interested in. See if they do sessions. Good luck!

I’ve wanted to get a session with Vicky Vixx, she’s local…just haven’t gotten around to it(not sure if paid tickle sessions are my thing)

Enjoy man!

I live here and haven’t reached out to anyone, but we have a lot of talent here. Pretty much most of the talent used in studios like FTKL/Tickle Hotness/Tickle intensive etc etc are all local to central Florida. Look through their twitter accounts and find the accounts of the girls you’re interested in. See if they do sessions. Good luck!

I’ve wanted to get a session with Vicky Vixx, she’s local…just haven’t gotten around to it(not sure if paid tickle sessions are my thing)
Ok thank you for the information.

LBFT

I want to thank everyone, who sent me an email/PM with information. Got home late last night. It was an excellent weekend.

Thank you,
LBFT

Enjoy man!

I was able to do a session with Vicky Vixxx, and I have to say it was 100% money well spent not only is she incredibly good looking,
she made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and treated me with the utmost respect. I highly recommend her for foot tickling/foot fetish session with her.

Thank you,
LBFT

I was able to do a session with Vicky Vixxx, and I have to say it was 100% money well spent not only is she incredibly good looking,
she made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and treated me with the utmost respect. I highly recommend her for foot tickling/foot fetish session with her.

Thank you,
LBFT
Happy to hear that man! Now I’m jealous.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back