• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Tease Tamia78" Thread

natural tickler

Verified
Well, from seeing how nice Tamia is, and the fact that people would love to tickle her silly, here's your chance.....now get to teasin'

You're one of us now...... :p <<<<---- :feets:

*takes both feet, and with sonicare procedes to do figure eights on the arches and toes* :devil:

*nibbles on backs of Tamia's knees while playing with her toes*
mmm...very tasty!

keeps sonicare in one hand, and brings out plastic fork in the other, and gives her two different tastes :wavingguy

natural tickler said:
Well, from seeing how nice Tamia is, and the fact that people would love to tickle her silly, here's your chance.....now get to teasin'

You're one of us now...... :p <<<<---- :feets:

*takes both feet, and with sonicare procedes to do figure eights on the arches and toes* :devil:

What the....? What are you doing? I didn't ask for this..... :dogpile:
NOOOOOOOhahahahaha!

unit5610 said:
*nibbles on backs of Tamia's knees while playing with her toes*
mmm...very tasty!

You too? Pleeeeese not there!...this is sooo unfair, waaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! :bump:

Tamia78 said:
What the....? What are you doing? I didn't ask for this..... :dogpile:
NOOOOOOOhahahahaha!

oh, you know very well what I doing, and as far as you asking for it..... :devil:

natural tickler said:
keeps sonicare in one hand, and brings out plastic fork in the other, and gives her two different tastes :wavingguy

Ogodno!....I don't wanna be one of you, I don't wanna be one of youuuuuahahah....make it staaahaahahahahaaap! :)

Tamia78 said:
Ogodno!....I don't wanna be one of you, I don't wanna be one of youuuuuahahah....make it staaahaahahahahaaap! :)

am I hearing begging? is someone asking for mercy?? :D

*increases intensity, as no mercy is given* :devil:

Here I'll hold her toes back and someone tickle her feet good.

*as osco is holding back her toes, NT is applying his favorite tools to those ever sensitive feet*

isn't this fun?? :jester:

natural tickler said:
am I hearing begging? is someone asking for mercy?? :D

*increases intensity, as no mercy is given* :devil:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahahahahahaha! NT....baby......pleeheeheeeheese.....*struggling, kicking*

(did you notice I used the terms of endearment to get you off your guard? Maybe it'll work...)

osco89 said:
Here I'll hold her toes back and someone tickle her feet good.

*looking down at Osco*

What? Where'd you come from? Get away from my feet! *frantically tries using her hands to crawl away*

Tamia78 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahahahahahaha! NT....baby......pleeheeheeeheese.....*struggling, kicking*

(did you notice I used the terms of endearment to get you off your guard? Maybe it'll work...)

yes I did notice, and no, it did not work :p nice try, though

*and for trying, she will be rewarded, by pinching the knees while still tickling those feet* :firedevil

Let's see. DIS WITTLE PIDDY WENT TO MARKET, DIS WITTLE PIDDY STAYED HOME, DIS WITTLE PIDDY HAD WOAST BEEF, DIS WITTLE PIDDY HAD NONE, BUT DIS WITTLE PDDY WENT WEE WEE WEE ALL DUH WAY HOME AS I SCRABBLE MY FINGERS INTO YOUR SOLES.

natural tickler said:
yes I did notice, and no, it did not work :p nice try, though

*and for trying, she will be rewarded, by pinching the knees while still tickling those feet* :firedevil

*slaps NT's hands away from ny knees* Gehehehet baahahaack! no fahehehair! <<<<----

osco89 said:
Let's see. DIS WITTLE PIDDY WENT TO MARKET, DIS WITTLE PIDDY STAYED HOME, DIS WITTLE PIDDY HAD WOAST BEEF, DIS WITTLE PIDDY HAD NONE, BUT DIS WITTLE PDDY WENT WEE WEE WEE ALL DUH WAY HOME AS I SCRABBLE MY FINGERS INTO YOUR SOLES.

o gaaaaaaaaaaaawd aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah! *laughing crazily* Osco...I thohhahahat weheehee were frieheheheends! :bouncybou

Tamia78 said:
o gaaaaaaaaaaaawd aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah! *laughing crazily* Osco...I thohhahahat weheehee were frieheheheends! :bouncybou

Oh but we are friends, very special friends. Would I do this to an enemy?
*As I start to nibble your sweet toes*.

Tamia78 said:
*slaps NT's hands away from ny knees* Gehehehet baahahaack! no fahehehair! <<<<----

all is fair in love and tickling :p

*avoids slapping hands and continues to play with knees*

osco89 said:
Oh but we are friends, very special friends. Would I do this to an enemy?
*As I start to nibble your sweet toes*.

Nooooooo....your.....killinghahahahah meeheeheheeheee!
(holy crap! you really would be!) :happyfloa

Tamia78 said:
Nooooooo....your.....killinghahahahah meeheeheheeheee!
(holy crap! you really would be!) :happyfloa

Look on the bright side. At least I'm not nibbling your arches or taking a electric toothbrush and tickling the balls of your feet.
*as I continue nibbling and tickling her toes with a feather*

natural tickler said:
all is fair in love and tickling :p

*avoids slapping hands and continues to play with knees*

(awwww, he wuvs me :redheart: )
*succeeds in holding one of NTs hands* Hahahahahah.....got youhehehehe!

osco89 said:
Look on the bright side. At least I'm not nibbling your arches or taking a electric toothbrush and tickling the balls of your feet.
*as I continue nibbling and tickling her toes with a feather*

*with one strong pull, I manage to pull my feet from Osco and NT's grasp! I get up and start running*

Nyah, nyah........!

Yanno, if I didn't know any better, it seems everyone tries to run from something they love :p

Oh well, such is life ;)

*gets the net out of the garage and begins chase*

Now yanno when I catch you, the tickling will be worse :firedevil

IF....is the operative word here....

*running around the garage down the street..*

Don't worry NT I have my stocks in the other room. Once we catch her we can eventually put her in them. She can run but can't hide!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back