• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "this is turning out to be one hell of a day because" thread.

because our electricity went out early this morning... but is back on now obviously lol

isabeau

.....sometimes there's just no good answer.

because Dana Reeve died and a former neighbor of mine died also. But especially Dana Reeve. Sometimes, life isn't fair. :dropatear:

I have a throat that doesn't like for me to talk right now :Grrr:

i got on the scales and hadnt lost like my husband said i had grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe the scales are antiques now? after all the scale is 27 years old lolol

isabeau :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

...............I got to say hello to Isabeau and her hubby said she had lost weight, in his eyes is what counts......her than Izzy's heart :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

PokeyinMich said:
...............I got to say hello to Isabeau and her hubby said she had lost weight, in his eyes is what counts......her than Izzy's heart :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

aww Pokey xoxoxo any day is a good day when we say hello to each other.

isabeau :wub:

Izzy, those scales must be wrong 'cause you even seem to type skinnier. :twohugs:

kered said:
Izzy, those scales must be wrong 'cause you even seem to type skinnier. :twohugs:

hehe yes i am sure they are wrong because i look thinner in the mirror. sighs only ten pounds to get back to 110 i hate winter weight gain. :rant:

isabeau :ignite:

this is turning out to be one hell of a day because

this is turning out to be one hell of a day because I am actually gonna get my booty to the gym! AND im having sushi for lunch

....................because Tulipangel talked about her booty

the boss is having parent/teacher conferences today and won't be home until after 9PM

....lost my drivers liscence again and had to get a duplicate.

....................because we can't be there to help you with taking those shoes off

darn this long distance! lol

my body is sore from cleaning my room the other day.

because I know that Osco, Mils and Pokey could help loosen up some of the sore muscles

because i'm being unfairly accused of something i didnt do..

isabeau

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back