• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 7 (a little F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 12 of The Tickle Cartel. It's a bit shorter than some of my other ones. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 6

“A job? What? How? Why? When did you even apply for a job?” Maddie rambled in her text, as Jen thought she might.

“I didn’t exactly apply for it,” Jen began typing her explanation out. “After we went out on the family vacation and I got the new phone from Uncle Nate and Aunt Sharon, they decided to continue the vacation. We went to Tickle Island, and the people there were so impressed when they saw me that they offered me a job.”

Jen sent the text and awaited Maddie’s reaction, which came after a few minutes, “Jen, what were they so impressed at? Your tickling of someone? Your ticklish endurance? I know how good you are at both, but I’d really like to know which one they saw.”

“They saw me tickling someone,” Jen continued her story. “They liked it so much that they offered me a job tickling other people.”

“I see,” Maddie’s response came in, short and sharp, but Jen knew there would be more to come. A short bit later, the rest rolled in. “You’re lying, Jen. You would never take a job without thinking it over for a while, and you would certainly never take one without at least mentioning to me that you got an offer. It’s not like you to do that, and I refuse to believe that you just took one on the spot.”

“I am not lying, Maddie,” Jen fired back a quick text. “They really liked what they saw, and I decided to take the job.” Before she sent the second text out, Jen decided it was time to directly address Maddie’s potential future in the Tickle Cartel. “I even mentioned you to them, saying that you were ten times better than me, and they were impressed with that.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” Maddie shot down the potential avenue to bring her into the Tickle Cartel. “This discussion is about you supposedly taking a new job without talking to me or your parents. Yes, I talked to your parents, and they are also worried sick about you. They said they never heard from your uncle or aunt about a trip with you, so you’re lying about that, too. Tell me the truth, Jen! What happened on that beach after I left?”

The last sentence made Jen shiver and set the phone down for a few minutes as she tried to repress the memory of being taken on the beach. When she recovered, there were a few texts from Maddie, all questioning if she was still there. Jen took a deep breath before reiterating her story in text, “Uncle Nate and Aunt Sharon came to pick me up from the beach to take me to their house. We went on vacation for a few days in the mountains, and then we went to Tickle Island for a secondary vacation. I’ve been busy getting a job and then training for it, and I forgot to text you. I’m really sorry that I didn’t text you, Maddie. As for my parents, I don’t know why Uncle Nate and Aunt Sharon didn’t tell them about the vacation, but they must have forgotten or something like that.”

Maddie responded with a long block of text, “If you don’t want to tell me the truth of how you got this job, fine. If you’re so insistent on sticking to this story, fine. We can drop this… for now. I’d still like to talk to you, though, even if not about this. You’re still my best friend, and I want to keep in touch with you. And Jen, I really don’t want that beach to be the last time I see you. Do you know if I’ll ever be able to see you again?”

“I’ll come and see you,” Jen began her reply to her best friend, relieved that Maddie was not pushing the issue of her disappearance. “I think it will be soon, but I don’t know exactly when.”

“Really?” Based on that single word coming back, Jen was not quite sure if Maddie was excited or doubtful. She got her answer in the next text, when Maddie said, “That’s so great, Jen! I really want to see you in person, and I can’t wait!”

“I know; it’s going to be so nice to see you, too!” Jen responded in kind.

“And it’s great that your new job lets you take a vacation so soon,” Maddie added. “Jen, I have to ask: is there any chance that this job could bring us Sedge?”

‘Sedge,’ Jen paused as she recalled the significance of the particular word. ‘Sedge is a codeword that Maddie and I agreed on. In a conversation where we use it, we pretend like it’s a name for a potential puppy that we want. However, between the two of us, Sedge means trouble. It’s basically a way for us to tell the other that we’re in trouble without revealing it to people around us. Maybe that’s why Maddie dropped the topic of how I got this job: dropping it lets her ask me this without raising suspicion to anyone who she thinks may be listening. Well, in any case, I have to say no to that.’

“No, this job isn’t enough to get a puppy, so it will not bring us Sedge,” Jen texted back. “Besides, I thought we were living in a pet-free apartment next year, so we couldn’t get a puppy even if this job did pay enough money, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so, but you know how much I want a puppy,” Maddie sent back before switching up the subject. “So, you’re going to be tickling people? That seems like a really fun job.”

Maddie and Jen continued texting back and forth, with Jen providing general details of what she knew about the job, before the conversation turned to other topics. By the time that Rebecca came in to let Jen know that dinner was ready, the two best friends were talking about their college, and the last several texts made it look like Jen had never left. “Hey, Mads, I’ve got to go get something to eat, but I’ll text you later,” Jen excused herself for dinner.

“Okay, :),” Maddie added in the emoji at the end, indicating how far the two had gotten in their conversation.

“How’s Maddie doing?” Rebecca questioned as Jen sat down at the table.

“She took the whole me leaving suddenly thing really hard, but I think she’s calmed down now,” Jen told her host.

“Good,” Rebecca smiled as she served the food. The two ate in relative silence, and when they were done, Jen excused herself to go text Maddie some more.

“Hey, Mads, I’m back,” Jen sent the new introductory message to her friend, and they picked back up where they left off. Through the conversation, Jen’s position on her bed steadily changed, getting more and more comfortable until she was in the same position as earlier that day.

As it got later, Rebecca came into Jen’s room, moving quietly once she noticed Jen engrossed in her conversation with Maddie. She snuck to her guest’s bed, and then she jumped on Jen, digging her fingers into her ticklee’s bare sides. “AHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT!” Jen laughed out her first audible words since dinner as her phone dropped harmlessly to the bed.

“I told you that you were way too vulnerable like this,” Rebecca scolded Jen. “And since you didn’t listen to me when I got your feet like this earlier, I’m getting your tummy now. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“HEHEHEHEY IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen laughed, enjoying the tickle treatment. Her arms had shot down to her sides and made half-attempts to stop Rebecca, but they were unsuccessful by design. Eventually, Jen managed to expose her most ticklish spot more by rolling over more onto her back. Rebecca took advantage and leaned in for a bellybutton raspberry as her fingers continued to scamper over the sensitive stomach. Squealing and unable to balance her body like this, Jen rolled back onto her belly, allowing her sides to take all the tickling. Rebecca continued for another couple of minutes before stopping and getting off Jen.

“Alright, Jen, that was another reminder not to leave yourself in such an exposed position,” Rebecca declared, still smiling. “I came in because it’s getting late, and I thought you might have lost track of time.”

Looking at the clock, Jen gasped, “Oh, wow, it is getting late! Yeah, I probably need to get to sleep soon. Thanks for letting me know.”

“I’ll see you in the morning, Jen,” Rebecca softly said before heading out of the room.

“Hey, Mads, I’ve gtg for tonight,” Jen notified her friend. “I’ll text you tomorrow, but probably in the afternoon. I’ve got training for my job for a while in the morning.”

“Okay, good night, Jen,” Maddie sent the simple response, which Jen echoed.

‘Well, it’s nice to hear that she doesn’t hate me or anything, as far as I know,’ Jen began to analyze the conversation between her and Maddie in her head. ‘That felt just like I was back home, and pretty soon, I will be. I wonder what Maddie will do when we actually meet up again?’ As Jen got changed into her cropped-top pajamas for the night, she pondered the last question. ‘Well, I’m definitely in for a decent amount of tickling. No matter how fine with this Maddie is, I still left without letting her know, and that means that I get tickled. I sure hope she goes somewhat easy on me; I wouldn’t want to lose the first tickle fight after I get back on the ship because I’m too exhausted.’ Jen began to recall the happy memories of tickling and being tickled by Maddie as she finished getting ready for bed and laid down to sleep. Unlike previous nights, nervousness about seeing Maddie again kept Jen up, but not too long. When her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep, tickly dreams occupied her mind.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Prep Week, Day 3, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back