• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the part 2 of Chapter 14 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 1

“Wow, Jen, you’re out of Transporter Training really early,” Rebecca noted as an unusually happy Jen got in the T cart.

“Yeah, we had a special guest come in, and she dismissed the class when she got done,” Jen informed her host. “She needed to talk to Miss Akari, our teacher, right away, so all of us students have a couple of hours of free time.”

“Oh, a special guest,” Rebecca’s curiosity peaked up. “Who came in?”

“Tickle Mistress Andrea, the head of the Transporters,” Jen revealed the visitor, and Rebecca was amazed. “Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either.”

“Wow, the Transporter Tickle Mistress,” Rebecca could not hide any sort of shock. “I’m sure you know that that’s a real honor to have her come in.” Jen affirmed this with an eager nod, and Rebecca continued to be awed at the visit. “Wow, wow, I really can’t believe that. What did she want to talk to your class about?”

“Well, apparently, she heard about the tickle slaves being disrespected by Transporters, so she came to make sure it does not continue,” Jen proudly notified Rebecca. “Apparently, she’s making the rounds for all Transporters to make sure everyone knows that it’s not acceptable.”

“That’s a really great thing,” Rebecca seemed impressed as she started up the T cart. “And I’m sure that her coming in personally is going to make that message stick. Jen, I’m really happy that you got to hear this in Transporter Training, especially with what happened to you.”

“Thanks; it made me feel a lot better about the whole situation,” Jen was so happy that she could not stop smiling.

After a pause in the conversation, Rebecca decided to change the subject, “Jen, you have two hours of free time before we should head to lunch. Do you want to do anything special?”

“Tickle Mistress Wendy took me to a place called Tummy Paradise on Tickle Island, and I was thinking about maybe going there again,” Jen hesitantly suggested. “Would that be alright?”

“Yes, of course,” Rebecca agreed. “I’ll have to look it up, but we can definitely go there. I do still have a few errands to run, so if it’s alright with you, I’ll just drop you off there. You can call me when you finish, and I’ll come pick you up for lunch.” Jen nodded in affirmation, and Rebecca looked around for her GPS. “Ah, here it is, now, where is this Tummy Paradise?”

“Um, Rebecca?” Jen caught her host’s attention. “I was hoping to go back to your place to grab something first.”

“Okay,” Rebecca confirmed, and she set her GPS down. As they drove back to her apartment, she inquired, “Do you mind telling me about this Tummy Paradise? I’ve never been before.”

“It’s basically just a place where you can tickle employee’s tummies or have yours tickled by them,” Jen explained. “I found it to be a lot of fun.”

“Ah, I think I know a couple of places like that,” Rebecca recognized the general operation of Tummy Paradise. “There’s a place I go to off and on called Feet Fanatics. It’s basically the same thing; you pay to tickle or be tickled by employees on bare feet. I just never thought to look for other places like it. Do you have an employee in mind, or are you just going to list characteristics and see who you match up with?”

“I met an employee there named Dawn, and she was a lot of fun to tickle and be tickled by,” Jen gave Rebecca her choice. “We have a lot in common when it comes to tickling, so if I can, I’m going to go with her. She gave me some information on how to make sure I get her as a tickler or ticklee, and she also gave me some Tingly Torso lotion to make my tummy more ticklish. I wanted to head back to your place to get those.”

“Nice,” Rebecca replied, most of her attention taken by driving. “That sounds like a lot of fun, Jen. And don’t worry about money; the Queen Mistress said that she wanted you to go out for some entertainment, and this fits the bill perfectly. I’ll be paying for everything.” The rest of the ride back to Rebecca’s apartment was filled with small talk and then silence, and Jen practically jumped out of the T cart when they arrived. Soon, Rebecca followed to get them in the building and unlock the door to her apartment. Jen rushed to her room, very excited about her upcoming tickle session with Dawn, and got out the paper and lotion from Dawn. She thoroughly covered her midriff in the lotion, wanting to make it as ticklish as possible for her session. When she got back to the living room, paper in hand, Rebecca was waiting for her, and the two headed right back out to the T cart. Jen began feeling a slight tingling on her abdomen, just as Dawn said she would, while Rebecca drove them over to Tummy Paradise.

Upon entering the business, Jen immediately requested a form to be a tickler, having noted that Dawn was a ticklee on Tuesdays. She copied the information from her paper onto the form, making sure to write Dawn’s name at the top and check the ‘Allow my ticklee to get revenge on me’ box. In addition to this, she asked for just feathers and electric toothbrushes for Dawn’s bare belly, wanting to focus her tickling this time instead of testing out tools. She selected a half hour for the time of the session, figuring that this was enough time to have fun but not so much to stress her schedule. When she returned her forms to the front, she was presented with the ticklee forms. Again, she took the information from the paper and put it on the forms, but she did not check the ‘Get revenge on my tickler’ box, as she would have already tickled Dawn. She wrote Dawn’s name at the top to emphasize her selection, and then she returned the forms to the receptionist. Soon, the receptionist had put everything in her computer, and she announced, “Jen, I can confirm that Dawn has been selected for you, and someone will be up here to take you to your room soon. The entire hour will be $60.”

Rebecca paid the receptionist, and once she got the receipt, Jen sat down to wait to be taken in. “Alright, I’m going to go finish up my errands; call me when you’re done,” she declared before leaving Tummy Paradise. Sitting down, Jen was still very excited, and her legs began twitching as she anticipated seeing and tickling Dawn again. An employee came before too long, and Jen jumped out of her seat, her excitement continually building as she walked towards the room where Dawn was waiting.

When the door opened, Jen only caught a glimpse of Dawn stretching with her hands up high before she spotted Jen and jumped out of her seat. “Jen!” the employee squealed with glee as she rushed over and embraced the customer tightly. “I’m so happy that you came back! This is going to be so much fun!”

“Yeah, it is!” The anticipation she had been building up combined with Dawn’s excitement made Jen very happy to see her favorite Tummy Paradise employee. The hug only lasted another few seconds before they both pulled away, and Jen addressed her ticklee, “It’s so nice to see you.”

“And it’s great to see you too,” Dawn replied. While the voices had calmed down, both women were still bouncing, very ready for the tickling to start. “So, what do you have planned for my ticklish tummy today?”

“Do you have any Tingly Torso lotion in here?” Jen wondered.

“It’s already on my body; we always keep it on, whether we’re ticklers or ticklees for the day,” Dawn informed Jen, a huge smile still on her face.

“Great, then how about I put you in those chains?” Jen suggested, pointing towards the hanging chains.

“Sounds great,” Dawn’s energy was through the roof as she bounced over to the chains. “Just lock them over my wrists and then hold the left black button down to pull me up. The right side will bring me back down when we’re done. For safety, you cannot pull me up to the point where I would actually be hanging off the ground, but you can go until I am on my toes.”

“Sounds good; let me know when you get close to being on your toes,” Jen declared as she hurried over to the restraining device. Once she cuffed Dawn’s wrists, she held the button to slowly bring Dawn up until her ticklee said that she was high enough. Jen then tapped the right black button to bring Dawn down just a little for comfort before rolling the small table with tickle tools over to her ticklee. “Alright, Dawn, let’s see if you’ve gotten any more ticklish since I last saw you.”

The pad of Jen’s finger lightly traced over the smooth surface of Dawn’s stomach as she observed her ticklee’s reactions to the non-tickling technique. Although Dawn clenched her abdomen slightly, well aware of how quickly the tickling could start, her countenance told Jen that she really wanted the tickling to start. Jen, however, continued to trace the ticklish torso with her pointer finger, hoping to find out if Dawn was so ticklish that she reacted to this technique anywhere. After testing almost the entire tummy and finding no hyper-ticklish spots, Jen’s finger slowly made its way to the button sticking out of the center. She made a few circles around it, still just using the pad of her finger, before lightly caressing the surface of Dawn’s outie. Dawn finally let out a little snicker of surprise at the first touch, but her reactions quickly became contained to a smile, proving that nothing on her, not even her tickle button, was so ticklish that just touching it tickled too much.

“Wow, Dawn, your tummy is so soft and smooth,” Jen commented as she continued to feel the tickle button. “But I know that’s not what either of us is here for, so let’s get to that.”

“AHAHAHA!” Dawn was thrust into laughter when Jen’s finger bent just enough for her fingernail to begin lightly wiggling back and forth on the surface of the bare bellybutton. At the first real laugh from the Tummy Paradise employee, Jen spotted the timer beginning to count down. While the timer started, Dawn recovered from the surprise of the first tickle, and Jen loved the result, “YEHEHEHES! KEHEHEHEEP IHIHIT UHUHUHUP!”

“I love hearing that laugh,” Jen’s smile was as wide as Dawn’s, and she added the other nine fingers to her ticklee’s midriff.

“YAHAHAHAY!” Dawn laughed out her appreciation for the tickling. “YUHUHU AHAHAHAHAHARE AHAHAHA SUHUHUHUCH AHAHAHA GOHOHOHOHOOD AHAHAHAHA TIHIHIHICKLEHER! IHIHIHI LOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS!”

“You and me both,” Jen confirmed as she continued to tickle Dawn’s torso, mixing up the finger working on the navel. Her fingers were tickling the edge of the skin lightly, but she knew that combined with the Tingly Torso lotion, even light tickles could be fairly intense. Plus, the light tickling allowed Dawn to easily express how she was feeling about the tickling to Jen, so there were plenty of reasons to continue just like this.

“THIHIHIHIS IHIHIHIS SOHOHOHO FUHUHUHUHUN, JEHEHEHEN! AHAHAHA YEHEHEHES!” Dawn’s bright and cheery attitude and laughter matched Jen’s attitude. Jen’s fingers continued to tap all over the exposed midsection for another few minutes while both tickler and ticklee loved the results.

“Alright, Dawn, it seems that you are just as ticklish as before, but I’m not sure you could have gotten more ticklish,” Jen noted as she gave Dawn a tiny break.

“That was so much fun; what’s next?” Dawn recovered quickly from the light tickling, although it had been decently intense for her.

“Oh, just a fun little tool,” Jen was vague as she picked out a couple of feathers from the tickle tool table. “You like this?”

“HAHAHA YEHEHEHES IHIHIHI DOHOHOHO!” Dawn began laughing again as she felt the feathers stroke up her sensitive sides. “IHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE FEHEHEATHEHERS JEHEHEHEN! THAHAHANKS FOHOHOR UHUHUSIHIHING THEHEHEM!”

“Yeah, I thought you’d like them,” Jen smiled as she dragged one of the feathers over the front of her ticklee’s tummy. “Especially right here.”

“AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT AHAHAHA TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” A feather tracing her ticklish knot interrupted Dawn’s thought process. Wanting to keep up her descriptive laughter, the ticklee said the first thing that came to her mind, and soon, she recovered her thoughts. “THAHAHATS SOHOHOHO EHEHEFFEHEHECTIVE AHAHAHA! IHIHITS GRHEHEHEAT!”

“Oh, yes, it is so fun!” Jen’s smile indicated that she was having just as much fun as Dawn. To make the experience even more enjoyable, she brought the other feather from her ticklee’s sensitive side and dragged it over the surface of the outie bellybutton. “I bet these feathers tickle a whole lot, don’t they, Dawn?”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES THEHEY DOHOHO JEHEHEHEN!” Dawn’s feet momentarily left the ground at the surprise of the second feather. “IHIHIHI COHOHOULD DOHOHOHO THIHIHIS AHAHALL DAHAHAHAY! WEHEHEHE SHOHOHOULD!”

“I would love to tickle that tickle button of yours all day, too, Dawn, but since we can’t do that, let’s just make sure this is tons of fun,” Jen began precisely controlling the feathers. One always stayed somewhere near Dawn’s navel, the tip continually touching the tickle button. The second feather took a tickly trip around the ticklee’s torso, focusing on the front. Off and on, Jen brought the second feather back so that the two tools were both brushing up against the bare bellybutton. Dawn continued to laugh hysterically, happily telling Jen just how much it tickled and how much she was loving the experience. After several minutes of feathering Dawn’s midriff, the tickler decided that it was time to move onto the more effective tools she had at her disposal.

“Okay, Dawn, I think you’ve earned a short break,” Jen stated as she removed the feathers.

“Ohoho… that was… fun,” Dawn began to regain her breath much quicker than anyone else Jen had tickled. After a few deep breaths, she seemed fairly calm, and she smiled widely, “So, Jen, are you ready to keep going? I’m ready whenever you are!”

“PFFFFFFFFFT!” Jen took a deep breath and answered Dawn’s question with a huge raspberry right on the oft-targeted knot.

“AHAHAHAHA IHIHIHI GUEHEHESS SOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA!” the ticklee laughed out.

“PFFFFT! PFFT! PFFFFT! PFFFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFT! PFFFT! PFFT!” Jen blew a long series of raspberries on the bare bellybutton in front of her, all varying in length and intensity. Of course, she could not leave the rest of the sensitive stomach in front of her undisturbed; while the raspberries rained down on the navel, her fingers wiggled against Dawn’s midsection. Her tickling nails always made room for the more tickly zerberts, but they mainly focused near her ticklee’s most ticklish spot, where the best reactions came from.

“YEHEHEHES! AHAHAHA! KEHEHE AHAHA EHEHEHEP IHIHIT AHAHAHA UHUHUHUHU AHAHAHAHAHA UHUHUP!” Dawn’s speech was frequently interrupted by new belly blows. “IHIHIHI LOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOHOHOVE IHIHIHIT! SOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA SOHOHO FUHUHUHU AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn seemed to take the raspberry treatment, which Jen was sure would have driven anyone else into wordless laughter, in stride. Whether from exhaustion or enjoyment, she did not resist in the slightest, keeping her body as still as possible so Jen would not miss her navel with a zerbert. Jen continued to tickle with her mouth and fingernails for most of the remaining time, happy to hear Dawn’s descriptive reactions.

“Whew! That sure takes a lot of breath to do!” Jen finally spoke when she decided to stop giving Dawn raspberries, although her fingernails kept wreaking havoc on the ticklish torso in front of her.

“YOUHUHUHU THIHIHIHINK?” Dawn managed to retort through her laughter, and even though the smiling face could deceive a tickler, Jen was fairly sure she was still enjoying the tickling.

Nonetheless, the tickler opted to give her ticklee a short breath as she picked up two electric toothbrushes, holding them up for the other woman to see. “Grand finale time before we switch, Dawn,” she declared as Dawn caught her breath.

“Oh, this is going to BEHEHEHE SOHOHOHO AHAHAHA FUHUHUHUN!” Dawn managed to finish her sentence despite two toothbrushes touching her ticklish knot. Of course, Jen had turned the tickle tools on right before they reached their destinations, to both women’s approval. “YEHEHEHES JEHEHEHEN! THEHEHE BUHUHUZZEHEHEHES TIHIHIHICKLEHEHE SOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOOD! AHAHAHAHA KEHEHEEP IHIHIHIT UHUHUHUP!”

“Oh, I intend to,” Jen said as she ran the very effective tools all over the small protruding surface of Dawn’s most ticklish spot. “You’re just so ticklish there that I can’t imagine a better spot for these electric toothbrushes. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Dawn! I’m going to make the last few minutes count and keep you in hysterics with all the tickles!”

For the next few minutes, Jen kept her promise, and the toothbrushes roamed on the ticklee’s tickle button. Dawn was in hysterics before long, but her enjoyment of the situation allowed her to continue to praise Jen’s tickling skills. Off and on, Jen gave her more to laugh about, leaning in to blow a raspberry on different parts of the abdomen in front of her. Both employee and customer were having tons of fun, and they seemed disappointed when the alarm went off.

Although she really wanted to keep tickling Dawn, Jen remembered the rules, so she removed the toothbrushes and her face from her ticklee. The ticklish employee began breathing heavily, catching her breath from all the laughing and commenting she had done in the last half hour. As she had been taught, Jen used the black button to lower Dawn to the ground, and then she slowly uncuffed her ticklee, preparing all she could to catch the employee if she fell. However, since she gave Dawn a little bit of time to catch her breath and stand on her feet, the employee did not falter at all upon being released. She placed a hand on Jen’s shoulder and walked to the rack, where she sat upright. After a minute, Dawn leaned down and pulled out a drawer down and to her right, revealing that the rack had some water stored under it. The employee drank a few sips of the water before addressing Jen, who had sat down on her left, “Wow, that was a lot of fun, Jen! You are definitely one of my top ten favorite ticklers. You really didn’t show me any mercy, and it was so great!” She gave Jen another big hug and whispered into her ear, “Now, let’s see about that fun revenge you promised I would get.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back