• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TICKLE Game M/f with my Asian gf

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
My Asian gf, as I just posted about, has some very different notions about certain things. She has little skill herself in the bedroom but will do nearly anything I want, she's very obedient.

She never touches herself, as it's unladylike in her culture I guess, nor does she ever ask for sex or make the first move. Luckily she is extremely happy to get fucked and made to cum over and over just as often as I can get hard.

In any case, I make her wait sometimes because her desire plus the inability to ask for sex amuses me.

She came up with a system: She'd take off all her clothes except her panties, leave them in a pile next to the bed, then pull the covers up to her chin with a big smile, then wait for me to come in the room. If I didn't she'd call me to her. Sometimes I'd pretend I was busy and ask her to come to me, but she never would, and I wouldn't tease her by making her wait TOO long.

She learned over time, without either of us saying a thing, to keep her panties on. All she knew was that I wanted to remove those myself. The reason for that is I would use the wet spot to determine how horny I'd made her during foreplay, and to give her a little extra frustration - no intercourse is possible with her panties on, which was her favorite form of sex. Removing them was also a big tease because I wouldn't always enter her right away, and that would make her quite frantic.

There were many ways this could go once I discovered her. I could tear the blankets off of her, I could fondle her through them, I could tie her up - the straps were never untied, there was no reason to. But this time I wanted to play the Tickle Game. There are two versions of the Tickle Game, and I'll tell you about both.

The simpler one involves me removing all the covers, sitting on her hips, and pulling her arms over her head. She was ticklish all over but never resisted unless I threatened to tickle her knee-pit, at which point she would act like all the cartoon characters getting tickle-interrogated. I tied her wrists over her head and asked if she was ticklish.

She sort of set her face, determined not to laugh. This game developed over a long time and her resistance had become part of it.
"No? Not ticklish? So you won't mind if I do this?"

I extended a single finger and began slowly stroking up and down the armpit. She stirred a second then was still.
"Does that tickle? No? What about if I use two fingers, like this?"

She stirred again and smirked a little but otherwise gave no indication.

"What about two fingers - one on each side? How's that? That tickle? Are you gonna laugh for me? How about TWO on each side, same direction? No? How about alternating directions?"

I increased the difficulty gradually and she'd fight to keep quiet - she knew once she made the tiniest little laugh it was all over for her.

I used fingertips, pet her armpits with the pads, used fingernails lightly and slowly, making it more and more difficult for her to hold it back. Sometimes I'd tickle steadily, knowing her resistance would slowly fail. Other times, if I really wanted to mess with her, I'd watch carefully and when she exhaled I'd tickle real fast, making her inhale sharply, then I'd go back to regular speed so she could resist again.

Every now and then I'd let her win - so she'd keep resisting, but usually she'd end up losing.

I kept it up.

"I guess it just doesn't tickle."

She had a huge smile on her face and was squirming all over the place, then, "Hee....heehee...hee."

I sighed then said, "You laughed, now I gotta tickle ya."

And I'd go to town! Up and down the ribs, fingernails scratching wildly on the armpits, and I'd add raspberries. I'd go for ten minutes, fifteen, twenty - however long I thought she could go, then I'd go just a little bit longer when she got tired - to make sure she had enough motivation.

Then we'd hump like wild animals.

The OTHER version of the game, which I think is much more fun, you be the judge, is totally different.

Again she'd be under the covers in just her panties. Sometimes I'd just stand there and smile at her for several minutes - mess with her head, let her think I'm gonna go straight to foreplay and sex, and I often did - happens all the time.

I sat on the comforter pinning her hips down and smiled at her. She smiled back, both excited but primed for action. I began gently tickling her ribs and she began laughing, knowing holding back this time wouldn't do a thing.

I'd poke her belly, wiggle my fingers over her ribs, sometimes sneak a finger under her arms - that really got her! She'd twist and flail but would not reach outside that comforter - it took her several weeks at the beginning but she learned she'd be in trouble if she did.

I always watched the clock - she never lasted more than 15 minutes. The constant tickle torture made it so she didn't last long. She didn't beg but we were on the 12th minute - I knew it wouldn't be much longer. On the 13th minute the laughter increased in pitch slightly - she was weakening - then it lowered again and a hand shot out from under the blankets and grabbed mine.

I took her hand, which she didn't try to sneak back under the blankets again - because she knew what would happen if she did, and tied it over her head. Then I laid on top of her, not putting weight, but against her, and we began kissing. The kisses were very passionate. I also fondled her through the blankets and comforter, she moaned as we kissed when I did.

Then, as it always must, I stopped. It was time for the next part of the game. With one hand tied over her head there was an entire side of her body exposed. I would sometimes just poke left and right and watch her hand fly around inside the sheets, but for most of the game I would use both hands at once.

Watching her face was a lot of fun - while she was rested, she was both more vulnerable and more determined to resist surrendering her other hand. At this stage she never lasted more than 12 minutes and usually less than ten since she had less tickle defense and less resistance left in her.

She'd keep her eyes open if she could, blocking her exposed armpit on the opposite side whenever she could as that was her most ticklish upper body spot. (Her knee pits, as I said in a previous post a few minutes ago, are her worst spot).

What I often liked to do was simply have one hand poised over the exposed armpit and use the other hands on the exposed ribs - she could only defend one spot at a time. She would lay there for several minutes and let me tickle her ribs without moving her hand away from her armpit. When I saw her resolve fading I'd wiggle my fingers against the hand covering the armpit, or sometimes trace around the exposed edge.

9 minutes later, she arched her back and her laughter took on a desperate quality. Soon after the other hand grabbed mine. I tickled her for another 20 seconds, just because, then tied it over her head.

Again, I laid against her without putting weight on her so she could catch her breath, and kissed her. I fondled her through the comforter, squeezing, cupping, grabbing, and pulling. I let this go on for far longer than it took to recover, every minute her kisses became more desperate as she was both horny AND knew the third phase of the game had to be finished.

A new element I added was that I'd pull away from her kiss. She'd follow me and have to use her strength to hold her head up - as long as it stayed up I wouldn't tickle her. She could hold her head for three or four minutes, then she'd start to shake, then fall back down.

She was in real trouble now. Not only were both arms and hands restrained but it was time for the comforter to go too. Exposed and hard nippled, she had no more breaks and would now be tickled to my heart's content.

Oh I went to town on her! I tickled as hard and as fast as I could. She laughed and twisted but couldn't get away. Sitting on her hips, I'd slide down her legs so I could blow raspberries on her belly. She was usually out of breath in 15 minutes, and I tickled her for another 5 each time after that - that was the only time she ever began to beg, and even then not very much.

I bite her nipples from time to time while I tickled - she's scream but seemed to like it - I never did it too hard, just hard enough. After that the panties came off and I'd hump her into oblivion.

Never once did she tell me that she didn't want me to do that anymore.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back