• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Machine (Machine/M)

miayan

35-year-old handsome, 6.3 feet tall Jacob was browsing the internet to register himself in one of those science experiment clinical trials, where he will get paid handsomely. Since his job paid very less, he always tried to make more money by enrolling in clinical trials. He saw one advertisement poster, where a person has to try out an automated machine for a science experiment. The poster explained all the rules and regulations about sex, age, height, bondage, involving nudity etc. If the person passes initial trial test, then they will get paid a total amount of 6000 USD for 3-hour long experiment. Even though the poster was designed beautifully to attract people, but it failed to mention about the what type of experiment will be conducted and hence the registered applicants count was zero. Jacob didn’t mind about being nude because he had done several clinical trials which required half/full nudity. He was not sure about the bondage thing and didn’t like it, but he unwillingly registered since he needed money desperately. He got a mail from Professor Mathew Hugging, who was the scientist behind the experiment trial. The mail indicated the date, time and location.

Saturday, 10 am

Jacob reached the venue and he was surprised to see how deserted it was. There was no living soul nearby, the street was completely empty except for some abandoned building. He entered one of the buildings where the experiment trial was setup. He entered the big reception hall, the hall was filled with cobwebs and dust, no air conditioning and the tube lights were blinking constantly. At the very end of the hall, a man was sleeping on a chair and snoring loudly. A wooden desk was in front of him, with half eaten food, a buzzer and some files. The man looked like in mid-60, grey hair, wearing a white coat and big round spectacles. Jacob rang the buzzer and it made a loud noise and woke the old guy.

‘Um. Jacob?’

‘Yes’

‘Hi, I’m Professor Mathew. Thanks for registering for the experiment. Let’s go down to the basement, where I have setup my machine’

‘OK. Cool. But, what sort of experiment is this?’

‘Well, I can’t explain about the machine or experiment because it is a patent I’m working on. Also, if I explain it, no one will register!’

Jacob was confused with Professor’s reply. Both went down to the basement through dimly lit stairway. The basement was small but it was clean, brightly lit and properly air conditioned. There was one clothes hanger stand, a shoe rack, a small cupboard and one big computer machine which controlled a chaise lounge and two monitors. The chaise lounge had Velcro straps to tie someone’s hands and feet. There were several holes cut-outs on each side and on the front side of the chaise lounge. Under each hole, there were LED lights.
Professor instructed Jacob to remove his clothes. Jacob removed his shirt, jeans, underwear and shoes. He then removed his socks and placed it inside his shoe. He hanged his clothes on the stand and placed his shoes on the shoe rack.

Professor then asked him lie on the chaise lounge. He then proceeded to cuff Jacob’s wrists on the top of the chair using Velcro straps. Jacob already started feeling nervous and anxious about the experiment. Professor then tied his right feet using Velcro strap.

‘You have big and wide feet. What shoe size you wear?’

‘Um. Size 13’

‘Nice. Let me get one thing before I tie up your left feet’

Professor opened the cupboard and took out a pair of silky nylon black OTC sheer socks. He threw one sock back in to the cupboard and closed it.

‘Keep your feet straight, let me help you to put this sock on your feet’

‘Why it is required? Is it required for the experiment?’

‘Ah! Yes’

While Professor was putting the sock on Jacob’s left feet, Jacob noticed how Professor was enjoying and taking time in putting sock on his feet. Professor slowly pulled the sock up to the calf and over it and then he corrected the heel and toes of sock to perfectly align with Jacob’s feet. Jacob felt the silkiness of the sock and wiggled his toes when Professor was adjusting the sock. After that, Professor tied Jacob’s left feet using Velcro strap.

‘Oh my! Sheer sock looks great on your big wide feet. You should wear it every day’

Jacob was not sure about what to reply. Professor then took several sensors from the cupboard and started sticking it on his forehead, arms, chest, sides, legs and one on his private part.

‘These sensors will send out your response as signals and the computer will capture it and will display it on one of the monitors.

After staring Jacob’s feet for one more time, Professor said ‘OK! Let’s start the experiment. Could you try to free yourself? Pull the restraints with all your strength’

Jacob pulled the straps hard but it won’t budge an inch ‘Nope! I’m stuck!’.

‘OK. I just want to make sure that you can’t move’

Professor then sat on the chair in front of computer and started typing something on keyboard. Suddenly the chaise lounge started vibrating. Jacob could feel something moving under him and felt like it was alive. After hitting several keys, one of the monitors turned on. Jacob was surprised and yet shocked when he read the words displayed on the monitor ‘Tickle Auto Bot v1.0’.

‘What the f***? Tickle? Auto Bot? What the heck is this?’ Jacob asked loudly.

‘Well, you read the words. I’m pretty sure you are a smart man, so figure it out’

‘Is this f***ing tickle machine? Is this a joke? This is your experiment? Shit. F*****ckkk! Let me out!’

‘Well, I can’t let you out now! You have registered to try out the machine!’

While Jacob begged to let him out and cursing in between, Professor pressed several keys and other monitor turned on. The monitor displayed a gauge with device control at level zero, a progress bar mapped with device control level and time, three graphical charts – ‘Response Level’, ‘Pleasure Signal’ and ‘Cum Rate’. When Jacob saw the second monitor, he got worried and realized it was 3-hour long experiment. The ‘Response Level’ chart started plotting signal which indicated a fear, anxiety and anticipation.

‘Let me oouuuuuuttt!’ Jacob screamed at top of his lungs. Professor chuckled ‘The sensors are working perfectly!’ He then got up from the chair and tried to calm Jacob down.

‘OK. OK. Stop screaming, this why I chose this abandoned building. I knew people would scream when they find out about the experiment. I will let you out if you fail the initial test!’

Even though Jacob calmed down, he guessed what the initial test is going to be.

‘Out of ten, how do you rate your ticklishness? Experiment won’t work out, if you are not ticklish at all’

‘Zero! I’m not ticklish! I failed your test, now let me go’. But Jacob knew he was ticklish because during some random foreplay, girls tickled his sides. Sometimes his friends playfully poke his sides to make him laugh. The ‘Response Level’ chart indicated a ‘lie’.

‘Well! The machine says you are lying Jacob. Only one way to find out! Let me see how ticklish you are?’

Before Jacob could say anything, Professor lightly tickled his neck. Jacob smiled but tried to suppress it. Professor then poked his armpits, chest, tummy, sides and inner thighs and could see Jacob was smiling constantly.

‘Aaah... ha ha ha. Cut it out maaaaaan! Ha hi hi… Stop poking meeeee! Let me out!’

Professor then proceeded to trace his fingers on Jacob’s right bare feet. Immediately Jacob started laughing and curled his toes in defence. When Professor traced his fingers on his sheer socked feet, Jacob laughed even more loudly. Professor was excited to see two different reactions and realized that Jacob has extremely ticklish feet. Also, he noticed how Jacob got erection. The ‘Response Level’ chart indicated a ‘defeat’, while the ‘Pleasure Signal’ indicated ‘happiness’.

‘Hmmm! Seems to me, you have passed the initial test. Now, I can’t let you go. You are so ticklish, especially your feet! And, you got erection as well. Ah! You are the perfect candidate to try out my tickle machine. You are going to laugh a lot… I mean a lot’

‘Nooooooo… Please let me go. I don’t want to do this’ Jacob struggling to free himself.

‘Relax, it’s just tickling. I’m sure you can handle it for 3 hours’ Professor quickly tickled Jacob’s private part and saw his reaction. Jacob was frustrated and he desperately wanted to get out. Jacob started begging again but Professor ignored him.

‘Sorry Jacob, I can’t. You registered for this experiment!’

‘I thought it was some x-ray machine or something. You didn’t mention anything about tickling, this is illegal!’

‘We will see about what is legal or not’ Professor went ahead and started typing something on keyboard. Jacob gulped as he saw several mechanical hands popped out of holes on chaise lounge. There were six different types of hands, one hand had four fingers, one had feather duster, one had pinwheel, one was holding a hair brush, one with small rotating vibrators attached together and one had vibrating holder.

‘Heeeeelpppppp… no no no…’

Professor mischievously said ‘There are 52 mechanical hands. The LED light indicates the status, ‘green’ colour means ‘active’ while ‘red’ colour means ‘inactive’. You can see it on the monitor but I’m sure you won’t notice it since you will focus more on laughing. Shall we start?’

‘No…’

Professor started pressing several keys. The vibrating holder had life on its own, it recognized where is Jacob’s private part was and held around it. Jacob saw his private in total lock and the light vibration made it thick as rod. Six feather duster hands came near to his body and started rotating its small smooth feathers, one on his right ear, two on sides of his neck, one on his chest, one on his left side and another one on his left leg. Six mechanical finger hands came forward, two started tickling his armpits, one tickled his chest area, one tickled near his private part, one tickled his right inner thigh and one tickled his right feet. Two pinwheel hands were moving its wheel around his left armpit and knee and another one on his right calf. One hair brush hand started rubbing its soft bristles up and down on Jacob’s sheer socked feet. Finally, small rotating vibrator hand attached itself on his scrotum and starting tickle vibrations.

tickle machine.jpg

Jacob was laughing so loudly when the mechanical hands started tickling him. ‘aaaahhaaa hahaaaa hihhheeee hiiiii hooooo haaaaaa’ His laughter echoed the basement and clearly, he was not able to stop 18 hands. Professor stopped the machine and said ‘How was it? This is just a peek of what my machine can do! I can’t wait to see your response on all 52 hands’

‘Nooooo… pleaaaase! I can’t take it’ Jacob was breathing lightly.

‘We discussed about this. I can’t stop now. Enjoy the tickle torture for 3 hours. You are going to generate a lot of data for experimental study, I think I need additional hard drives to record it!’

‘You sick psycho! F***ing a**hole. You call yourself scientist with inventing some stupid machine like this? F***ing shit mechanical hands’ Jacob went on and on about cursing.

Suddenly the machine started making some disturbing noise.

‘Oh no! You made it angry. You are in big trouble young man!’

‘What the f**k?’

‘It is an artificial intelligence program (AI). It didn’t like the way you treated me and its hands. It is writing its own code now!’ Professor looked at computer screen logs and said ‘I have trained the AI to increase and decrease the tickling speed based on how much a person can take it and gradually use all 52 hands. But looks like, it changed code to tickle you with maximum speed, activating all 52 hands for straight 3 hours!’

Jacob was super scared and his heart was pounding. ‘Help… untie me before it starts tickling me’

‘And, why would I do that? You insulted me! Now suffer at the hands of my machine’ Professor smirked and let out an evil laughter ‘HAAAAA HHAAA’

Before Jacob could say ‘I’m sorry’, the monitor showed all LED lights as active. Within seconds, all 52 hands started tickling every inch of his body. The tools were rotating at full speed and the fingers were wiggling like crazy.

‘hahahahahahhahahahh hhiiiiiiii hhaoaooaoaoaoaoaa hahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahhaha hheheheheheheh hahahahahahhaahhaa’

The ‘Response Level’ chart indicated high pitch laughter with pain. The ‘Pleasure Signal’ chart indicated happiness at max level. Slowly the ‘Cum Rate’ chart indicated the level of white thick liquid oozing out of Jacob’s private. Jacob was totally trapped and tears came out of his eyes. He was completely under the mercy of AI machine. His laughter now boomed across the entire floor on the building. The machine was not giving him a chance to relax but it made sure that Jacob was breathing in enough air to torture him again and again! Other than laughing so hard and loud, poor Jacob was not even able to say a word.

‘hahahahahahhahahahh hhiiiiiiii hhaoaooaoaoaoaoaa hahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahhaha hheheheheheheh hahahahahahhaahhaa’

Professor was enjoying his creation in action. He could see how Jacob’s mouth was wide open, showing all teeth, tongue outside, eyes closed. He loved each and every moment of it and he wanted to join in to tickle torture Jacob for taking revenge on insulting him. But he was upset about tampering the data. In low voice, he said ‘I wish I could tickle this guy’s big wide size 13 sheer socked feet without tampering the data’.

Suddenly the machine understood Professor’s wish and changed code to make room for him to tickle Jacob without tampering the resultant data. The machine moved its hands away from Jacob’s left feet and focused it on other parts of body. On seeing that, without wasting any time, Professor rushed towards Jacob’s feet. He sat on the floor and slowly started massaging Jacob’s big feet. He felt the silkiness, thin and thick fabric of the sock and in between he sniffed and licked the top of Jacob’s feet. He immediately got hard erection. He then proceeded to lightly tickle Jacob’s feet and felt his fingers sliding smoothly across the silky sock. With one hand Professor tickled Jacob’s feet and with other hand he was j**king off. Due to his old age, it only took him less than few seconds to complete it. He then went full on crazy by holding back Jacob’s toes from curling with one hand and he raked his other hand’s fingers at full speed all over poor guy’s feet. From toe to heel, his fingers dug deep and the friction between his fingers and fabric produced low tone.

Professor felt Jacob laughed more when he tickled his feet. Jacob was laughing so hard hysterically and all he wanted was to escape from the clutches of the machine. He didn’t realize that the Professor was tickling his feet and not the machine. After one hour of complete tickle torture, Professor slowly removed sheer sock without removing the strap. He smelled the sock and the scent was musty yet sweet. He then started tickling Jacob’s bare feet for another hour. All while the machine was recording data and indicated the progress bar as 75%.

Professor was still not satisfied with the revenge, he thought of making it worse for Jacob. From cupboard, he took out a baby oil bottle and started spraying it all over Jacob’s bare body. The machine understood and retracted all the feather duster hands and replaced them with hands with fingers. Professor poured a good amount of oil all over and extra on each foot. Jacob’s body shined like a steel armour with the oil drizzling down and covering every inch of his body. The machine continued tickling Jacob, while the Professor started tickling his oiled bare feet. The oil made it worse as it increased the sensitivity and Jacob was laughing like a mad man. At the very end, Professor was satisfied with his revenge and let the machine take over his place.

‘Are you satisfied my dear? I’m sure I’m done with him’

The machine made some noise and replaced all the hands tickling Jacob’s feet with small hair bushes. It rubbed bristles up and down, every inch of Jacob’s big wide oiled feet. Jacob’s body was turning pink, his body ached and his private was throbbing with pain as the machine continued the tickle torture and ooze out every drop of white liquid from his private.

‘Oh! Looks like you haven’t decided to show him mercy!’

Finally, machine stopped tormenting Jacob after 3 hours. Jacob was totally tired, extremely exhausted and he was breathing heavily. It took him more than half hour to recover from tickle torture and say few words.

‘I’m sorry. Please let me go’

‘I hope you learned your lesson and not to insult a scientist and his creation. I got lot of data from you. Thanks man!’

Professor opened the cupboard and pulled out a bottle with yellow colour liquid. He wore a breathing mask and opened the bottle. Immediately the basement filled with yellow smoke.

‘Wait… what’s going oooo…’ before Jacob could finish, he dozed off.

At around 6 pm, Jacob woke up. He was sleeping on the floor, fully dressed. He looked around and saw the basement was empty. No machine, cupboard, shoe rack… nothing, all gone. He checked his pockets, his mobile and wallet was intact. In one of the pockets, he got one letter. He opened it and read…

‘I have spent my soul and every inch of penny to make this machine work. So, I don't have any money. Anyways, thanks for trying out my machine!’

‘Bastard! He tricked me. F**king idiot and his machine!’. Jacob angrily left the building and walked down the empty street and vanished in the nightly shadow.

---------------------

Meanwhile…

‘So, this AI machine can tickle the hell out of anyone?’ asked Lex Luthor.

‘Yes. Here let me show you proof!’

Lex Luthor watched video of machine tickle torturing Jacob. ‘Hmmm… Interesting. But the machine requires some modification, if I want to use it on anyone’

‘What sort of modification?’

‘At first, replace the cheap straps and mechanical hands with high grade industry materials. Say, even Superman can’t break free! And all those dressed up buffoons running alongside with him’

‘I have some idea!’

‘Then let’s begin mass production. Superman, I’m coming for you!’

‘HAHAHA HAHAHA’ both Lex and Professor laughed.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back