• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Monster

shadow365

TMF Expert
Everybody has thought about it. A monster whose sole intent is to tickle. Here's a question though. What if this monster was genetically engineered to tickle just you?? What would your personal tickle monster look like? What would its attack be like? Where would it tickle you? What would it use?

And. .. . . .go!

the tickle monster

That's easy. It would look just like Lady Sunset and would wield her lethally tickly fingernails! (Ask anybody who has been under them and they will verify for me!).

Wait a minute! That means I live with the Tickle Monster! AHHHHHHHH!

LOL,

Professor Tkl​

tklcouple said:
That's easy. It would look just like Lady Sunset and would wield her lethally tickly fingernails! (Ask anybody who has been under them and they will verify for me!).

Wait a minute! That means I live with the Tickle Monster! AHHHHHHHH!

LOL,

Professor Tkl​

Lucky dog...

For me, she would be tall, and attractive enough to lure potential victims into ticklish situations.. She would be a woman who's sole purpose in life is to tickle people who can't stand being tickled. When she tickles her victims, she feeds on the tortured agony they eminate, like a vampire drinking blood. Though she's a cruel and merciless tickler, she also harbors an affection toward her victims, at least those that survive her ministrations. She cares little for safewords, or issues of consent. If she had her way, she'd capture anybody who happens to catch her eye, take them prisoner, and have her cruel way with them. Her absolute favorite victims are people with a pathological fear of tickling due to some previous tickling related trauma.

She neither needs nor desires any tools for tickling beyond her fingers and nails.

shadow365 said:
Everybody has thought about it. A monster whose sole intent is to tickle. Here's a question though. What if this monster was genetically engineered to tickle just you?? What would your personal tickle monster look like?

Nicole Kidman.

Here's a picture I took of her yesterday as she was wondering where she had put the feather duster :blaugh:

Not too sure what she'd look like, but she'd have shap-shifting powers, like Inque --one of the female villans from Batman Beyond. Only diff would be that she'd be able to change the color of her hair, eyes, skin, etc..to whatever color she wanted...sorta like a combo of Inque and Clayface's powers, I guess.

Let me see, my tickle monster would look like the Cookie Monster, but instead of eating cookies, he would tickle my tummy and give me raspberries! :xpulcy:

Cerebral

cerebraltickles said:
Let me see, my tickle monster would look like the Cookie Monster, but instead of eating cookies, he would tickle my tummy and give me raspberries! :xpulcy:

Cerebral

so in otherwords...me?

Actually, the tickle monster is a man that wears a pillowcase over his head and tickles beautiful women. His real name is Pillowface...lol, :)

Using any and all tools available, along with long nailed fingers, Mine would look like just one person, Steph. Yes, Steph and Angie, Two! Two people! Steph, Angie, and Mimi. Three! Three people....

No one expects the Span...oh bugger!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back