• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
I see you standing there, a smirk across your face

Your eyes slightly open, undressing me with half lidded eyes

Your hand leaves the pocket of your suit to beckon me over….

You do it teasingly, like an invitation…

But we both know it is a seduction I can’t resist…

Demanding my body’s desire to follow it’s master…

And you are the holder of those strings…

Pulling the fibers of my mind with each caress as you pull me into your arms,

Stroking the hair out of my eyes.

My knees grow weak seeing you like this…

Full dark suit, French cuffs and tie….

You’ve done things with me in this suit…

You’ve tied me with that tie…

You’ve teased me with the fingers framed by those perfect cuffs,

The gold on their cufflinks making me remember the golden cuffs you’ve placed on my wrists…

You wink at me from beneath your hat, letting me know you’ve done it all on purpose.

You place your hand around my back, your fingernails grazing downward between my shoulder blades

on towards my waist, making me swoon….

Then just as soon as you have me melting, you squeeze my waist, making me squeal in the restaurant, blushing as eyes turn questioningly.

You offer the people a quizzical look and a shrug, your face the very picture of innocence as they turn to me, their eyes thinking I must be tipsy…

I want to protest….I want to tell them it’s you, but you just send me a smoldering look that makes me lose my breath and in that moment I’m paralyzed…

You grasp my hand and turning it over, kiss the inside of my wrist, making my body shudder from head to toe as you whisper, “may I have this dance?”

You don’t give me a chance to answer as you lead me across the floor, your fingers taking advantage of every exposed armpit , vulnerable tummy or arching neck to send me giggling…

Pulling me close, you grind your body close to mine, yours deliberately using the lose fabric of your suit to sweep across my nipples while your legs and arms stake their claim…

There is no place for me that is not embraced by you….

I feel your hand pull me forward, strong against my back while the other begins to tickle me along my sides and upper thigh, my laughter and squeals unheard over the music…

But you reach and lift my chin so I must look into your eyes…the challenge clear and demanding…

and I know I am supposed to keep mine glued to yours as your smirk grows into a delighted smile seeing my struggle as your fingers do all they can to make it harder for me…

You press your thigh between my legs, sharing a secret teasing stroke against the desire you know you have already stoked in my core…

I gasp between giggles, struggling to hold it in…my eyes closing unconsciously…

But when they reopen, you are ready to meet me with a playful disapproving shake of the head…

I gulp…excited with the prospect of what you will do this time as you grasp my hand firmly in yours and lead me away from the floor into the elevator.

You hold both my wrists behind me with one hand while the other gently, yet firmly presses against my stomach, your long legs on either side of me, allowing me to feel the heat flowing off your body.

You know that heat drives me wild.

My eyes lift up to catch yours in the reflection off the elevator doors and you wink at me, your smile confident and promising my complete supplication.

The elevator doors part and you push me towards the back, not letting go as your eyes demand me to push the button.

The minute I reach for it, you tickle my armpits until I’m squealing.

But you don’t stop.

Instead you demand calmly, “Push the button.”

I struggle and try several more times, but each time I reach for it, your fingers graze my armpits wickedly…their touch promising ecstasy if I can only do as told…

Finally, I kick with my foot and push it in, making you laugh as you spin me around, weaving my fingers into yours and holding my arms above my head while kissing me deeply…demanding….taking what is yours.

I am unquestioningly, completely and always yours.

But you want to hear me say it.

You move one hand to grasp both my wrists, keeping my arms over my head while reaching up my skirt and squeeze the nerves just inside the top of my thighs, making me squeal at the overwhelming sensation, my legs dancing to get away…

But your legs are so much longer, so much stronger that they merely move so their knees pin mine apart as you smile smugly, your hand moving from the inside of one thigh to the other alternately squeezing and deliberately moving your knuckles against my underwear….teasing my clit….

You move your lips down to nibble my ear and trail them on down my neck …down…down to my breasts where you use your teeth to nibble first one nipple then the other, making me giggle and swoon…the whole time, your hand below hasn’t stopped.

You raise you head to look back down at me, smirking, knowing I am already hungry for you…

You lean in to kiss me then pull back at the last minute…your lips hovering just out of reach, then leaning in again to graze against mine so all I can do is gasp…

You choose that moment to begin tickling my mound outside my underwear with your fingers…intentionally pushing just enough to graze against my clit…tickling and tickling, making me shudder…

The elevator opens in that moment and you lean down, playfully biting my lower lip with laughing eyes…

You let go of me, knowing I am already full of desire, swatting me on the behind as I exit the elevator in front of you.

You deliberately walk right behind me, teasing me with your body heat while not touching me.

You lean down to whisper against my neck, beside my ear, “Open the door.”

I obey of course, pulling it open and stepping aside so you can come in…

You wink over your shoulder, “Lock it and get in here.”

I do as I’m told, eager, wanting….and follow you into the living room.

You point to a chair.

I sit on it, but you shake your head, motioning me to straddle it backwards.

I have to hike my skirt up to do this, and you smile approvingly.

You pull off your tie and tie my arms in place, resting on top of the chair.

I struggle as directed by your raised brow, but find to both our desires that my arms are held in place.

You then blindfold me and I hear clicks as I feel my legs being inserted into an ankle separator at the front bottom of the chair.

You use scissors to cut the tops of my underwear and I feel your fingers gently pulling them down.

You chuckle as you see that I am already wet with exhilarated expectation.

You take your time kissing me, undressing any part you wish to see without request…you know I am already yours.

I feel your fingernails tantalizing my skin, bringing me into a relaxed sensual swoon…

Then, as soon as all the tension is gone, you yank off the blindfold, roughly, smirking, “Look at me.”

Your fingers begin to tickle my armpits, your eyes drinking in my immediate squeals of laughter with deep amusement.

Each tiny stroke, each tantalizing scratch, each motion designed to pull greater and greater cries of hysterical laughter from my body.

Your smirk makes me feel so vulnerable, sitting their bare in front of your suited figure…

You keep eye contact as your fingers make their way down to my nipples, titillating and tickling, making me groan and giggle at unpredictable intervals…begging already.

But you will make me beg more…your eyes, so full of hunger let me know that.

Your fingers move further downward, tracing their way down my sides and with tilt of your head, you squeeze my ribs, digging your fingers into my body ruthlessly, demanding my screams…

And I give them to you, unable to hold a single one in, as my tears begin to fall down my cheeks…but you don’t stop, moving your hands back up to combine all the sensations you have played across my body as if I’m an instrument meant for your indulgence…

And I am.

You play me like the master you are, wringing hysterical cries, pleas and tears from me….kissing my lips whenever you feel like it and teasing me when I crave it by keeping yours out of reach…

It’s maddening…

It’s ecstasy…

You grab my face gently, but firmly with one hand as you use your other to again tickle my mound, this time inserting your finger in to trace around my clit and tickle just inside, making me laugh and laugh and laugh, screaming that I’ll do anything…just not that…

But you just keep staring in my eyes, drinking in my supplication….you want more…you will take more…that is your way…that is our way…

You push your finger in, tantalizing, increasing my hunger, then pulling out to tickle me once again, till I can no longer scream…my tear filled eyes the only communication I can offer…begging…begging…for mercy without a voice…

You chuckle and shake your head once, denying what my body is begging for, then walk around to sit behind me, pulling out two electric toothbrushes from your pockets and lowering them to draw doodles across the soles of my feet.

I shake and howl with laughter…you nibble my ear and whisper, “I see you’ve found your voice. We’ll have to do something about that.”

Then pulling a vibrator out of your pocket, you place it into me, then silently show me the remote control and that you’re setting it on “tease” and moving the intensity level to “high”.

You chuckle at my gasp and toss the remote on the couch, far out of reach but deliberately in my sight so I understand there will not be release for a long time yet.

You restart the electric toothbrushes then, taking your time to dance them around the soles of my feet as I squirm and writhe against you, my giggles and gasps giving way to escalating laughter and screams for mercy.

“Who do you belong to?”, you ask huskily against my ear, making me struggle to get the answer out…

“Tell me, and I’ll release you.”, you tell me as you toss the electric tooth brushes to the side and begin to squeeze my ribs again, making me roar with laughter each time I strive to say you…and only you…

But I can’t, your hands are too demanding…too committed to pulling every last screaming laugh out of my body…

You fingers move upwards and begin to tickle my breasts in earnest, making me jump about as much as possible in the chair. You chuckle and say, “You’re so cute like this.”

Then, standing you toss a pillow on the ground in front of me and sit down, wiggling your eyebrows up at me as you stretch your legs out on either side, hooking the chair to insure it won’t fall over.

You use your fingers now to dig ruthlessly into my feet, making me beg with each stroke across my soles and squeal with each tantalizing skittering across the tops and around my ankles…

You wink up at me playfully, letting me know you could do this for hours…

Then, reaching into your pocket you pull out a tiny paintbrush and begin to take your time torturing each toe, moving back up my legs and around each nipple.

You wiggle your brows at me teasingly again as I squeal when brushed across my breasts, then pull out a vial of arousal gel, letting me see that it will last for 5 hours.

My eyes grow huge and I shake my head, too breathless to be able to beg “no” as you dip the brush into it and take your time tickling my insides, making me giggle with each stroke, your grin now fully devious as you remove the vibrator and now dip your finger into the gel then inserting it again and again in me, tickling and tickling so that I am now in hysterics even as my desire grows.

You toss your toys aside and stand, moving to wash your hands in the sink, and applying lotion on them while watching my expression become more pained with growing desire as the seconds tick by.

You then pull out another vibrator and hold it against my intimates on the outside, making me cry for more, just shaking your head with that smirk on your face as I let out growls of primal need.

You take your time teasing me like this for a good five minutes before then walking to the sink and using a cloth to clean anything that might show from beneath my skirt.

You tickle my feet ruthlessly once more as you place my shoes back on my feet, your lips kissing up my legs and up towards my breasts, touching me exactly as you know I crave…massaging my body while tickling me when I least expect it.

You pull my bra and dress back up, lifting my hair to lay kisses on my neck even as your fingers dig into my armpits, making my giggles interrupt my begging.

You release my ankles, then walk to the front of the chair, speaking with authority, “Look at me.”

I do as I’m told and am awarded with your gorgeous smile. Your eyes drink every inch of me in, making me feel beautiful, wanted.

You lean down and lift my chin so our foreheads touch, “Do not touch yourself.”, your order me.

I nod, ready to obey.

You untie my arms from the back of the chair and tell me to stand as you put your tie back on.

I am wobbly on my feet, the craving you’ve planted growing worse and worse.

You look over your shoulder at me and ask, eyebrows raised, “Are you feeling distracted?”

I nod, hardly able to form the words, “Ye-yes.”

You grin at me, pulling me into your arms in a welcoming, loving embrace, “Good.”

You take my hand and kiss the inside of my wrist again, your eyes never leaving mine and ask, deeply, huskily, “Who do you belong to?”

“You…”, I answer…

You yank me to you with strength, demanding, taking both my wrists into yours, “And who does your heart belong to?”

“You…”, I gasp, turned on by the show of strength.

You grin and bite my lip, then nibble down my throat turning to kisses along my shoulders, indulging in what is yours.

When your lips part, warm breath against my neck, you nuzzle me close and ask, “And who does your body belong to?”

“You…”, I swoon into you, ready to give it all to you if you would only take me now…

You chuckle, “I’m so glad we have an understanding…”, then turning me around so my back faces yours, embrace me in a hug, letting me know I’m treasured…

In seconds, your fingers are digging into my sides from my ribs to my tummy to my hips and back up to my armpits again, “Don’t fight me. Give in to me. Always give in to me.”, you speak against my ear.

I dance in your arms, my desire only growing with your close proximity.

You laugh and tell me to fix my make-up.

I move to the bathroom to do it, but you come behind me and take your time tantalizing me, moving the vibrator up and under my skirt, making me shudder and mess up.

“Fix it.”, you say, then do it again, and again until I finally finish.

You chuckle, seeing my need screaming out of my eyes and lift my face to yours, leaning down as if to kiss me, then stroke your thumb across my lips.

I kiss it, yearning.

You nod, then put your arm behind me, protective, possessive, demanding, loving…and guide me to the door.

Together we make our way back down to the dance floor where your mischievous fingers will keep me giggling and craving through the night…

We both know the pleasure that awaits us will be amazing…

But for now…you are the architect of my denial,…the master of my body…the one who can force my mind and body into a puzzle it can’t escape…the irresistible…...the ticklee’s conundrum…

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back