• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling on Howard stern is UN-SATISFYING

ticklishmike25

TMF Poster
As much as I love seeing tickling on stern I come away from every show un-satisfied. Its either he does not tickle the feet or armpits or his tickling is bad or he tickles the wrong spot or something!!!!! He tickled pam andersons feet but she is probably more ticklish on her sides. With Jessie James he did not touch her feet or pits,same with the girl before her. Then the last girl miss teen usa we got thirty seconds of un-bound tickling. It always seems something is not complete. the best was probably Yaqi and thats because he had the bed in there I think a big problem is that dumb chair. Its just not a satisfying tickle,its not complete,I want a good solid tickle torture session!!!!!!!! And get a new chair or bring the bed back in there!!!!!!!

I can see this issue from both posters point of view. Mage makes a good point that some form of tickling is better then none at all, but I can definitely understand Mike's frustration, because I myself have come away feeling the same way lately. I've almost been saying to myself:" That was nice, but why doesnt he do more foot tickling?" Clearly, Stern's tickle episodes of the past were far superior to recent times, where he had Yaqi on, with some really tortorous tickles, and lots of foot tickling. I think my three favorite Stern tickle shows were the ones where Yaqi tickled Star and Heather, from Catfightgirls.com, the Carmen Electra one, because Howard got her bare feet, and she was incredibly ticklish, and the Pam Anderson one, again because of feet tickling, and how Natalie Rataino was so ticklish on her feet.
To me, I'd rather see tickling on Stern every month or every few weeks, as opposed to every week, and see good, long tortorous bare foot tickle with more Yaqi, and more true hard core bondage, where the bed is taken out. While I love tickling of course, and want to see it as much as possible on Stern, it seems to me lately that it has been more tickling, less quality, and I'd rather see the other way around. I dont know if people agree with my point. If Stern could have Yaqi on more, or engage in more tortorous tickling or bare foot tickling, it would probably be far more interesting to the viewer, both viewers like us who have tickle fetishes and those who dont, rather than superficial tickling more often as has been recently, and have the lesser quality that seems to be occurring on Stern lately.

Mitch

All you whiners just need to be quiet. Show me one other mainstream opportunity to see celebs tickled. No feet, no pits, no this, no that, he sucks at this or that... oh please! You should be happy he's doing it AT ALL in ANY form! I swear.

If you want satisfying tickling scenes buy the hardcore tickling of your preference from any of the fine producers you can find on this site. They're in the business of making the good stuff.

I agree with you Mike, watching these Stern shows with his "chair" were never worth staying up late for! Patti

Lol I thought you meant that howard stern was UN(like the United Nations)satisfying. lol I thought you where going to tell us that they watched a tickle video in the UN.

Ok im psycho.

Psycho

why doens't howard invite the tickler in black to the show...:p
then he will show howard how to tickle girls :devil:

I think for people into feet, they'll never be satisfied with Howard Stern as his technique is a bit pants. However, the tickling segments he does are always tremendous fun to watch, and for heaven's sake, he's a mainstream guy doing it for us oppressed! :p

I agree, you're whining, if it's not worth staying up to see, don't

Originally posted by Marcusb;
All you whiners just need to be quiet. Show me one other mainstream opportunity to see celebs tickled. No feet, no pits, no this, no that, he sucks at this or that... oh please! You should be happy he's doing it AT ALL in ANY form! I swear.

I agree 100 percent. People on this forum are getting too spoiled. Name one other show where you've seen Pam Anderson, or Carmen Electra tickled. Sure I'd like to see more foot tickling, but hell, the other "vanilla mainstream" shows never give us anything

for the whiners...

I'm being polite as I can possibly with you whiners...

you're not worth my time nor its forum's readers' time, so go F*** yourselves!

Well, someone's certainly in a fascinating mood. Your post is more straightforwardly flaming than mine, and I typically respond to threads that are already something of a debate to begin with.

While I'm at it, anybody got a clip of the miss teen USA tickle?

Re: for the whiners...

Brooklyn said:
I'm being polite as I can possibly with you whiners...

you're not worth my time nor its forum's readers' time, so go F*** yourselves!

Calm down;)

No, I'm not in a bad mood, just sick and tired of these whiners. I bet these people are the same ones who complain that the government doesn't have enough welfare programs. The fact is - Howard does something that no one ever in the history has done, and he hasn't done it once or twice, its about 10 times now that he used the CHAIR, and they still complain. Why don't you complain about Larry King, or Oprah, that what they're doing is not satisfying, and its not worth your time staying up late and watching it.

For God's Sake, Howard just tickled ex Miss Teen USA and they complain.

For all you FLAMERS We are all intitled to our opinion without an attack or vulgarity, so really, take a chill pill! Lets not offend each other here or take things so personally, we are here to discuss our feelings and have fun! GEEEEEZE!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back