• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 16

This is perhaps the most surreal conversation I've ever had. At least it bumps a popular story though, no bad thing.

I might get round to writing my own story one of these days...

i'm glad you all enjoyed the last part. personally, i really enjoyed writing this last part. i felt i did a good job after i wrote it. thanks for all the support and soon, part 17 will come out.

by the way Anna (and Heather!), i dont think i have a fragile ego....i love it when you fans discuss the characters.

nerobob, i understood what you meant. thanks for letting me know you liked the writing style, even if some of the events that occurred in the story wasnt your "cup of tea".

something funny, i had to mention. this Monday, May 2, i have a meeting with a loan officer. her name? Esmerelda.......funny....

Ok, I just HAVE to ask:

Why Anna and Heather and NOT Heather and Anna?

Just curious, is all

Anna Donnison said:
Anna and Heather
not Heather/Anna
Stacy
Love,
Anna and Heather

"Ok, I just HAVE to ask:

Just curious, is all"
Merman

Good Point, Merman!!! Okay the reason my (Anna)'s name comes first is a alphabetical order and two on tickletheater we appear as Heather and Anna! SO this way each of goes go first! Of course what Anna fails to mention is we post almost nothing on the theater!!!!!! But we write tons of stories there babe. 3 since we stopped on the Forum! Sorry baby, it's okay lamb chop, love you. Love you too Heather
P.S Merman stop you'll get me (Anna) in trouble!

Anna Donnison said:
We've all given our 2 cents, we hope now Primetime will soon have the 17th part (or 1st according to johntfs soon). Tickling females services. Ticklish female stomachs. Tickling female stomachs. Tickling females s**** (f/f). What oh what does tfs stand for thus? What terrific, fabulous, serene name we wonder does it stand for. What terrible, fiendish, slavewielding trouble does it signify we ponder? Two females, smart and pretty, wondering.
Love,
Anna and Heather

It's actually something from an old Buffy fanfic site where various members would take on names of forest creatures. Robyn the Snowshoe Hare, etc.

John the Flatulent Skunk

great story, Prime, you did it again!! job well done

unlike my other colleagues here, I do believe it is time for Esmerelda to make a metamorphasis now, and become as sinister as Karina ever was. It is time now for her to make a stand and get revenge. She should have Kiana and her friend, along with Leslie form a clique to battle Karina. This should be the very last time she should be humiliated like that against a lot of people. Make the transition Prime, and let's see where it leads

Ahhh, I see and a satisfying explanation it was. Thanks, Ladies. Sorry Anna--wouldn't want to get you in trouble, unless, of course, it lead to you getting tickled. :shock:

Merman :fish:

Anna Donnison said:
"Ok, I just HAVE to ask:

Good Point, Merman!!! Okay the reason my (Anna)'s name comes first is a alphabetical order and two on tickletheater we appear as Heather and Anna! SO this way each of goes go first! Of course what Anna fails to mention is we post almost nothing on the theater!!!!!! But we write tons of stories there babe. 3 since we stopped on the Forum! Sorry baby, it's okay lamb chop, love you. Love you too Heather
P.S Merman stop you'll get me (Anna) in trouble!

Primetime...I have to ask, when you met with the loan officer Esmerelda did she resemble the Esmerelda from your stories? I bet you could not help but smile when you first met her...lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter...this series should be made into a book with pictures and all :D

You wait for the book, I want to see the movie- LOL

tower98 said:
Can't wait for the next chapter...this series should be made into a book with pictures and all :D

in case anyone wanted to know, the loan officer i visited is named Esmerelda. she is quite an attractive woman, but she's nothing like how i picture my Esmerelda. oh well...it would have been fun to tickle her though. cant exactly do that in a loan office...

This story has been available for less than a month and has 37 responses of which 13 are from us and 2 form Primetime making 25 responses from everyone else. A great story that needs a Part 17. We were wondering when can we expect this?
Love,
Anna and Heather
And pictures please! We would like that!

Anna Donnison said:
Let the Asian girl nail her!
Love,
Anna and Heather

That would be a fun one...Yes I would also enjoy that.

Good idea Anna and Heather:)

We were wondering where is Part 17? We're just kidding! And we were looking forward to Part 17, what we wonder will happen with Leslie and the Asian girl? We were wondering that's all!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Greetings Primetime, we were hoping for Part 17, please? Thank you Primetime, we look forward to it!

Ah, Primetime,

The price of fame and having loyal readers (count me among them). We all want more (metoo!) Actually, it's been a while since you posted anything. Hope everything is okay and it is just the hecticness of life (and getting a loan) that is slowing you down.

Whenever you post something new (hopefully it will be soon), whether it be from this series or one of your others, I will eagerly read it.

Be well my friend.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back