• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Wife (mmm/f) Part 3

ticklebrowse26

TMF Expert
Read the first two main parts before reading this.
Part 1 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?210075-Prelude-to-The-Ticklish-Wife-(mmm-f)
Part 2 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?210225-The-Ticklish-Wife-(mmm-f)

Epilogue:

Still later that evening I called Tina back to get the rest of the evening's events. My petite little wife complied, though it was maybe 1AM where she was staying.

"So Gary walked out of the car eventually. As he left the car and shut the driver side door he said that I could sue for sexual harassment, half jokingly.

And EVERYTHING just stopped. All the wiggling fingers on my body stopped. Tim let go of my ankles. Derek stopped massacring my soles. It was silent in the car.

Then Alicia spoke up. She said 'Not if it's consensual.'

'Huh?' said Tim.

And then Alicia spilled the beans. She said that I had told her that I expected to get tickled tonight." Tina paused.

"You told her?"

"Not about you, sweetie, just that I thought I might get it because my nickname was Ticklish. I didn't think Alicia would sell me out like that!? I wanted to kill Alicia.

Anyways, I don't know how that made it consensual in the eyes of the guys, but it did.

They started tickling me again, but this time in a slower gradual buildup. You know, where I feel fingers poking here and there and I convulse around in giggles."

"In a parked car?"

"In a parked car," she sighed.

"In broad daylight?"

"No it gets dark around six now. You should know that," she chided me.

"So did you hit people?"

"I didn't. I mean, I struggled hard. They got my feet again, of course. Derek did the sole raking thing again while Tim held my tootsies in place. But I didn't try to injure anyone. Not then. I kind of just let it happen since the cat was out of the bag."

"You let them."

"I did. And you weren't anywhere near to stop them from tickling my feet," she taunted.

"I am aware," I gulped.

"Well anyways the second go-round didn't last for long. Ron opened the door and everyone kind of filed out soon after Gary left."

Wow.

"How long did the actual tickling last?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes total. It's hard to say. That's a really long time when you're getting tortured."

"I know. So then what happened?"

"We had dinner and played pool. Ohh I did get tickled several more times on my sides while playing pool. Every poke was a reminder of the insanity of the car. But you can't blame them sweetie, I looked sooo cute in my tight little jeans and heeled flip flops." How could she be this perky at one in the morning?

"You're a little tease."

"I know. You love it."

"Geez," I sighed. "What about the ride back?"

"Gary ordered me a cab with Alicia."

"Oh."

"Sweetie are you disappointed that I didn't ride back with them?!" She was cooing now, smiling through the phone.

"Maybe."

"Oh, I get it now. My husband wants me to be brutally tickle tortured by other men. Not a problem. Go to bed!! Sweet dreams of other people tickling the bejesus out of my pink soles. Maybe I'll surprise you in the future."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't there for any of this. Again, nothing like this ever happens to me. It is still very hard to accept that this really did happen. But my wife is the sort of person that does what she says she does, especially if someone says she can't handle. So I believe that it did.

I don't know where this takes her or us in the future. But when she gets home, so help me god, I will restrain and punish her. On her armpits, on her sides, on her boobies and yes.... on her beautiful size seven soles.

Last edited:
Great work.

Very well written. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed all 3 parts of your story thoroughly.

Thanks for posting.

This could be the best story I have ever read here. I don't think I've got one that got my pulse racing like this before. Really hot story. Thanks so much for sharing it here and I gotta say your wife sounds like the absolute bomb - you should hang on to her, ideally with fur lined bondage restraints! :D

please post a pic of your wife's hot feet and soles?
this was a very hot story, and i need a pic to go along with it

Truly a great story, though if I were in your shoes, I don't know if I could handle it.

I certainly couldnt handle it. I would get too jealous. I would not like other guys tickling my woman, so I admire your trust in her and think its great that she knew you would like it so much. Congrats on that! Hope there is more in the future to come.

Great story! Really hot! All I gotta say is your wife's a keeper...though I'm sure you already know that. ;)

lol just more evidence why partners can be bloody teases :p thanks for taking the time to write all this man

Loved this story. Made me jealous and it wasn't even my wife. I definatly have a great appreciation for your stories. Have not had my pulse race like that in a long time from these stories.

Thanks guys. Who knew so many of us are into watching or hearing about their wives or girlfriends getting tortured by others???!!!

I do think Alicia should get it too, as she enabled Tina's additional torture. Hmmm....

Do you have any other previous experiences of your wife being tickled by others? Or is this the first and only so far.

Terrific account of a special time, for you both! Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks fo bringing this one back up Pokey - it's so well written and a lot of fun!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back