• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklkitten LOVES baseball thread

I stole the oscillating duck from Giggles32, actually. :D

Oops, I guess that was off topic.

I have a feeling that living with fervent baseball fans is going to have an effect on Kitten, and she may eventually come to love baseball. :D

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
Well wheather she does or not .............GO YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS :p

:xpulcy:
Well at least I have one thing in common with a BEAUTIFUL woman........ I LOVE THE YANKEE'S TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowing:

witchtickler :firedevil

Nope, still don't love baseball and will still only lie about it to get those DAMN fingers off my body! Wow, you people are mean.

I only stare mindlessly at a game when putting my shoes on before work or being a space cadet...

c'mon tf4f... who is the one fibbing here? Ce n'est moi, only when being forced to lie under duress.

And thanks Mils! It's good to know someone around here believes me! You've seen me be tickled, it's amazing what one will say when one's normal safe word is revoked and they are forced to utter complete lies...

Hmmm... I think I covered everything here.

ticklkitten said:
And thanks Mils! It's good to know someone around here believes me! You've seen me be tickled, it's amazing what one will say when one's normal safe word is revoked and they are forced to utter complete lies...

Yes, I have been in that situation myself, where Mistress Zara revokes my usual safeword, and has me say quite amazing things. :p

ticklkitten said:
Nope, still don't love baseball and will still only lie about it to get those DAMN fingers off my body! Wow, you people are mean.

I only stare mindlessly at a game when putting my shoes on before work or being a space cadet...

c'mon tf4f... who is the one fibbing here? Ce n'est moi, only when being forced to lie under duress.

Hmmm... I think I covered everything here.

the only thing you have covered is that you are in extreme denial. We have witnesses galore to show otherwise. Face it. You love baseball, and admitted your love for it looooong after we tickled you. But that's okay, next chance I get we will refresh your memory :devil:

natural tickler said:
the only thing you have covered is that you are in extreme denial. We have witnesses galore to show otherwise. Face it. You love baseball, and admitted your love for it looooong after we tickled you. But that's okay, next chance I get we will refresh your memory :devil:

You can get me to admit it without being tickled???!!!! Well, maybe if you were holding a knife to my throat or threatening to do awful things to a kitten or something but I'm thinking that's not in your nature. *scratches her head* NT is a total liar!

And I love milagros, he understands (thanks Mistress Zara for his understanding)

ticklkitten said:
And I love milagros, he understands (thanks Mistress Zara for his understanding)

One of my fantasies is to be double-teamed by you and Mistress Zara. :D

Wel guys time to tell you all the truth.. Kitten HATES BASEBALL.. I knw this for a very proven fact.. But what i do know is the baseball team she roots for..

AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER GET IT OUT OF ME...

KITTENS AND I ARE VERY GOOD AT KEEPING SECRETS.. RIGHT BABY SCMOOPIES SIS?
:cat: :jester:

milagros317 said:
One of my fantasies is to be double-teamed by you and Mistress Zara. :D

Oooh... you think you could handle two red heads?? wow...

And thanks schmoopies... shh don't tell anyone!

Poor, kitten. I never hold somebody to something blurted out in a moment of tickling weakness. In her right mind, she says she doesn't like baseball. That's good enough for me. :rotate:

ticklkitten said:

And thanks schmoopies... shh don't tell anyone!

No prob baby schmoops... I KNOW SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW... HA HAHA HAHA HA. I KNOW SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW.. HA HAHA HAHA HA :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

And only kitten and i know it....

ticklkitten said:

I don't know if I could handle it, Kitten, but I would love to try to endure tickle torture from you two redheads, you and Mistress Zara. :D

thetickleking said:
Poor, kitten. I never hold somebody to something blurted out in a moment of tickling weakness. In her right mind, she says she doesn't like baseball. That's good enough for me. :rotate:

Thank you tickleking! This is exactly what I've been trying to say! *kisses*

Kitten you are in denial. :sowrong: To those who say you believe her live with her. Kitten knows I DO NOT LIE. I have nothing at stake. Besides why would Sadira say otherwise. Maybe you ought to ask yourselves that question. And don't think that Sadira would lie about anything for ANYONE'S sake. Kitten truly is a baseball fan. Kitten answer this question for the forum, when are you not a space cadet? You tell me all the time you are a space cadet. :shock:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Kitten you are in denial. :sowrong: To those who say you believe her live with her. Kitten knows I DO NOT LIE. I have nothing at stake. Besides why would Sadira say otherwise. Maybe you ought to ask yourselves that question. And don't think that Sadira would lie about anything for ANYONE'S sake. Kitten truly is a baseball fan. Kitten answer this question for the forum, when are you not a space cadet? You tell me all the time you are a space cadet. :shock:

Oh man... Let it go.. She does NOT LIKE BASEBALL !! This was a fun thread and even she thought it was. Now its just getting too silly. I found out first hand she hates baseball. And as we all know I DONT LIE !!! So i knwo the truth. YOU DONT !!!

USATKLR said:
Oh man... Let it go.. She does NOT LIKE BASEBALL !! This was a fun thread and even she thought it was. Now its just getting too silly. I found out first hand she hates baseball. And as we all know I DONT LIE !!! So i knwo the truth. YOU DONT !!!

First off, USA, she's the one sneaking around about the team she's rooting for. That tells me that she at least pays attention to it. Secondly, I have seen her sit and watch games before. Besides.....she does live with Tf4f and I. Thus, WE do know a few things, especially the truth. Do you live here too? Don't remember seeing that. Wanna challenge me too????

Yeah, this was all made in fun. YOU are the one taking it way toooo seriously.

Sadira

Just let it go.. huh.. Tease her in other wys. And if anyone knows, including kitten.. No one likes to challenge me.. So does giggles, thunder, and quite o few others know that i always say what i feel. So just chill out and let it go..

USATKLR said:
Just let it go.. huh.. Tease her in other wys. And if anyone knows, including kitten.. No one likes to challenge me.. So does giggles, thunder, and quite o few others know that i always say what i feel. So just chill out and let it go..

First off, I didn't know you were Kitten's mouthpiece. She seemed to be taking it all in fun. Secondly, Tf4f or I did not start this thread. And, yes, it was all meant in fun. You need to back off. I do not take kindly to threats. I live with her. Let's just leave it at that. You have more to say, let's take it privately and stop hijacking the thread. People were having a good time with teasing Kitten, which is no different than other threads out here teasing others.

So, maybe you should take your own advice and "just chill out and let it go".....
Sadira

first off i am not threating you. SO dont make accusations like that. I dont threaten people. And second like i said.. Just chill. Or i guess you dont know how to have fun either..

It now shows.. I was having fun and you got a little bent yourself..

Just shows who can have fun and who cant..

well, it seems that the person who started the thread must be the calming voice of reason. That being said, here goes:

The purpose of this thread was for teasing purposes only. Nothing more, nothing less. I was merely kidding kitten about the fun we had that weekend. Kitten was denying everything in fun. We were trying (notice the underlined word) to have fun with this, but it seems someone wants to spoil it for everyone else. So please, let us get back to what this thread was supposed to be. If you cannot, lemme suggest that you don't return to it.

To address a few people:

tf4f and sadira: please calm down a bit, we all know the truth, and no need to blow up.

USATLKR: since when were you ever kitten's mouthpiece?? I believe she can speak for herself, and the threatening tones some of your posts was, well, you need to calm down a bit. Thing is, I know everyone here, and don't take kindly to threats, so to one friend to another, chill out a bit. As far as anyone challenging you, you don't want the champion on your trail :D

kitten: are you really a space cadet?? it does seem like you're out there a little bit :blaugh: :blaugh:

ok, now back to regular programming, I hope

USATKLR said:
" No one likes to challenge me. " That is not a threat? What does that mean then? You are very funny. You challenge then you back away. You don't come off sounding like you were having fun. By the way, everyone knows including you that I always say what I feel too.

quote by Sadira:
First off, USA, she's the one sneaking around about the team she's rooting for. That tells me that she at least pays attention to it. Secondly, I have seen her sit and watch games before. Besides.....she does live with Tf4f and I. Thus, WE do know a few things, especially the truth. Do you live here too? Don't remember seeing that. Wanna challenge me too????

Now why don't you respond to Sadira's first message by answering why she sneaks around by rooting for a team.You know your post, " I know something they don't know." What does that mean? If you wanted it to really drop, then you would have done exactly what Sadira asked you to do and take it up privately with her. But you have not at least to my knowledge so I have to think you are begin entertaintained so I will provide more entertainment for you. I will let you know something else... The truth lies within this house. If you want truth you don't have to look to far. Sadira and I are extremely truthful so don't come out here and tell everyone you know the truth when the truth lies within here.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back