• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tiniest possible ticklishness test.

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Today I finally managed to check if one of my co-workers is ticklish. It took me two years to gather the courage and wait for the opportunity.
Violet is a petite, long haired, slim and beautiful blonde, with small, but perfect, tight ass. I find her deadly attractive and I think she likes me, too. But she is married, I was engaged when we worked together and I am married now, so nothing could and would happen. But she has been a constant source of my tickling fantasies. The only thing was I didn't knew if she was ticklish at all. As we were working together, sharing one room I had a lot of opportunities to check it, but I was afraid of her reaction. It could be playful, or she could take it seriously, the risk was simply too great. A year ago I got promoted and we stopped working together, but still meet when I visit my old branch. Today we met, because she asked me a favor. I granted it and we started to chat. Then she was asked to bring some documents from the archive and I went with her. We started to search the shelves. I decided to go for it. As I made her a favor I hoped she wouldn't be mad at me, even if she wouldn't like it. The opportunity came when she teased me that technically I was not authorized there anymore and she had to watch my every step. My response was to extend my index finger and poke her delicate ribs. Oh, yes, she was ticklish indeed! No sound, but she jumped away a few feet so fast, that it seemed she teleported. I haven't pursued her and didn't attempt to go further. I had my answer, tickling is sexual for me, we are both married, so that was it. But I KNOW now :)

Besides the jump, was there any reaction as to receptivity? Did you get the idea that she really didn't like it? Or did she blow it off like it wasn't a big deal?

The reaction was casual, like nothing special happened. She simply carried on the search, I found the document we were seeking and we talked about it instead. It wasn't bad - she didn't become angry, or didn't tell me not to do it again and she didn't seem to be uncomfortable about it. The best reaction would be if she tried to retaliate, of course, because it would start a nice tickle fight and I am twice as big as her and only slightly ticklish and we were in a remote area. The second best would be some comment, like "I am really ticklish there", because it could lead to some "tickle talk" - me asking her if she was very ticklish, if she got tickled a lot etc. But the causal reaction at least showed me that my poking of her ribs does not violate her personal space, which can maybe lead to some sneak tickles in the future.

2 cents worth...

It sounds like it's a good thing u don't work together anymore.

I work in a pretty big office. People are very careful about who they touch. It doesn't help that our HR director is a nazi feminist. She's tried to pressure some of us to register complaints.

Sort of begs the question, what would be the largest possible ticklishness test? :jester: :jester:

Sort of begs the question, what would be the largest possible ticklishness test? :jester: :jester:

That would be going for a few seconds for every possibly ticklish place on the body with:
a) fingers
b) feathers
c) toothbrushes
d) electric toothbrushes
e) hair brushes
f) paintbrushes
g) tongue

hello I poke girls at my work all the time but i wish i could do more. I know them really well. They also know me really well, and i wear my tickle this elmo shirt so they know something. I think it is wrong to poke people you don't know well but since i know them we have fun with it and they poke back.
later all! Just remember respect do to others and treat others like you wanted to be treated
kyle:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back